Sponsored by:

I bought an 06!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 02:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 c55
I hear you.

I do understand just because the car has good miles, good price does not mean it is in pristine condition and can be compared to those that are. I am sure you can find good deals but for every good one there are some that are total pieces of crap. I am sure you have found that if you are into this. I have been lucky in the past on a few cars as I helped my gf get a car years ago off of craigslist that they where ready to sell to carmax and was only looking to get $500 more in the next day. Those are rare and hard to come by though.

Do you really think that the e55's and m5's will be selling for much less 6 months from now? I know these have taken nose dives off of the $90K new price tags but don't you think that they are kind of stuck in the $33-$36k range or so now?
Old 02-10-2010, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by rrich49132
I hear you.

I do understand just because the car has good miles, good price does not mean it is in pristine condition and can be compared to those that are. I am sure you can find good deals but for every good one there are some that are total pieces of crap. I am sure you have found that if you are into this. I have been lucky in the past on a few cars as I helped my gf get a car years ago off of craigslist that they where ready to sell to carmax and was only looking to get $500 more in the next day. Those are rare and hard to come by though.

Do you really think that the e55's and m5's will be selling for much less 6 months from now? I know these have taken nose dives off of the $90K new price tags but don't you think that they are kind of stuck in the $33-$36k range or so now?
If you like he thinks E55 prices are going to come down as soon as it is sunny 80F and clear in the country then you like he are sadly mistaken. Talk to anyone and the prices of these cars have gradually been increasing since the hit bottom along with everything else in the econ. But obvioulsy if you want to wait 2 more years, yes they will come down. They are not investments, but if you are going to purchase in the next 6 months, prices will remain close to the same.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:42 PM

2005 c55
I dont think that the prices come down when it is sunny and warm. If anything it would be less during the winter time as these are not cars you would take out in the snow and people looking for one as there sole car could not get around with this bad winter we are having.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I dont think that the prices come down when it is sunny and warm. If anything it would be less during the winter time as these are not cars you would take out in the snow and people looking for one as there sole car could not get around with this bad winter we are having.
Now there is a logical answer to your own question. Unfortunatly M3Addict has a 19 year old undeveloped brain that can not come to the same conclusion. He thinks the opposite, that they are expensive now but wait till prime selling season spring,summer and they will be cheaper!

Sorry OP, again sweet ride and good deal! Now just waiting for pics.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
WOW, he got 220 posts and dont even own a Mercedes ...
Old 02-10-2010, 03:02 PM

2005 c55
Heres a sweet 2006 M5 with only 22K miles for $27,500:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...item3a575e0f4d
Old 02-10-2010, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Heres a sweet 2006 M5 with only 22K miles for $27,500:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...item3a575e0f4d
Flood salvage title! Good find there champ! I am starting to think you are as stupid as M3addict or you are probally the same or you came form the same zoo!
Old 02-10-2010, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by CharlyE500
WOW, he got 220 posts and dont even own a Mercedes ...
Seriously, bewteen him and his ignorant friend rrich they have almost 400 posts and not enough money between he 2 of them to buy 1 AMG!
Old 02-10-2010, 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2006 E55, 2012 Jeep SRT, 2008 G37s 6MT (The Mrs.), 2005 Explorer
Not getting into the he said she said, but my thoughts are that December is always the best month to buy cars because obviously it's the year end, everyone else in the world is focusing on buying Christmas presents instead of cars (yes some people buy cars for Christmas presents but not the majority). The salesman are strapped and are more willing to make a deal. I wanted to wait till December but I couldn't do it an broke down and picked mine up in June. 8 months of pure bliss. Would I trade the money I could have saved for the joy I've gained from owning this car? Nope. But that's me and everyone is different.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:12 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
Everyone has their price point they are comfortable with. Each car also has a set price, so paying above is getting jibbed and paying below you are getting a deal. This is the run down of the prices as of now. All cars are set to have miles at 50-60K.

2006 - Pay no more than 31K
2005 - Pay no more than 28K
2004 - Pay no more than 24K
2003 - Pay no more than 20K

Now given the different options, 1000 higher or lower depending on color and options. For me, I'm looking for a white one and will be paying a premium due to color. So my situation is different, I'm just waiting on a clean 05 White one to hit the market. But if color is not your issue, check out the price guide above.
And this is exactly why you don't have any of the above cars. You are a fool.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:13 PM

2005 c55
Screw off emoving. That was suppose to be funny.

I already have a Mercedes and can afford one if I choose to. You seem to know everything about everything and seem to put down anyone in here that does not go along with everything you say. Does the make you feel like a big man to put down so many people. You are like a yappy little dog. Get a life and go out in public and pick on people and see what happens when you are not behind a computer and insult someone in person.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I already have a Mercedes and can afford one if I choose to. You seem to know everything about everything and seem to put down anyone in here that does not go along with everything you say. Does the make you feel like a big man to put down so many people. You are like a yappy little dog. Get a life and go out in public and pick on people and see what happens when you are not behind a computer and insult someone in person.

That was a funny joke! Your cheap insults, well not so funny.

Last edited by emoving; 02-10-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:39 PM
Banned

The Best There Is E60 ///M5

My cousin is a psychology doctor and is looking for E55 AMG and M5 like my self. I was telling about about Emoving, and I was noted that Emoving unknowingly suffers from "Psychological Disorder Adoption". If you google it you'll learn article after article. It's a disorder that comes to life with kid who get adopted. For such reason of not being loved, wanted and unfortunately thrown away as you would call it, they feel as though no one loves them. In essence, they are always in attack mode. They will like you only and only if you agree with everything they say. My cousin has patience who are 50 years old and still suffer from this.

I have put EMOVING on my block list for a few weeks and I can't even read what he says, so it's fantastic. I suggest you do the same, I feel bad for the guy and I see people quoting him and insulting him for the way he treats them. Only if they know he is unknowingly is doing it to fulfill his anger within him. They don't know he has the issues of being adopted. Also these are people who don't have any social life outside. This guy will respond to anything 24/7, weather it be 3AM or 12 in the afternoon.

Don't take it to heart, my friend.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
oh boy.. this is embarrassing to the DC metro community that we have such people like: Full Throttle, M3-addict, rrich49132 and I am afraid list goes on. why can't we all talk about performance modifications instead of this crap.
Old 02-10-2010, 03:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

My cousin is a psychology doctor and is looking for E55 AMG and M5 like my self. I was telling about about Emoving, and I was noted that Emoving unknowingly suffers from "Psychological Disorder Adoption". If you google it you'll learn article after article. It's a disorder that comes to life with kid who get adopted. For such reason of not being loved, wanted and unfortunately thrown away as you would call it, they feel as though no one loves them. In essence, they are always in attack mode. They will like you only and only if you agree with everything they say. My cousin has patience who are 50 years old and still suffer from this.

I have put EMOVING on my block list for a few weeks and I can't even read what he says, so it's fantastic. I suggest you do the same, I feel bad for the guy and I see people quoting him and insulting him for the way he treats them. Only if they know he is unknowingly is doing it to fulfill his anger within him. They don't know he has the issues of being adopted. Also these are people who don't have any social life outside. This guy will respond to anything 24/7, weather it be 3AM or 12 in the afternoon.

Don't take it to heart, my friend.

For one, I hope anyone and everyone reads your post on adopted people, I am sure you just made a whole lot more friends as you have so many here. It is bad enough you give worthless car info but now medical info! Seriously! I hope all the adopted members chime in here! Second, I am not adopted so talk to your handler at the zoo and figure out my case now. Third you may want to get a diagonosis on yourself for your constant lying. Like your fake watch post, your sitting in other cars and taking a pic. so people think it is yours, your constant lying about car prices. Actually let me help you out it called a compulsive liar. You are a worthless member that has contributed nothing to this forum but BS. And now you top it off by insulting all the adopted members! Good job! Monkey boy at his finest!
Old 02-10-2010, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

cornfed gtr and m3
Originally Posted by Karlson
oh boy.. this is embarrassing to the DC metro community that we have such people like: Full Throttle, M3-addict, rrich49132 and I am afraid list goes on. why can't we all talk about performance modifications instead of this crap.
Agreed!
Old 02-10-2010, 04:00 PM

E55, 911 Carrera, CLK350 Cab, Expedition - kid mover & huntin' truck
Besides, no clean E55 AMG has even hit the market for a month now.
I found one and it seems the OP also did. There were quite a few that I missed and were gone before I could get to them. While half the fun is the hunt for the perfect car and right deal - they are out there to be had if you are ready to buy. I'm now enjoying the reality of owning much more than the dream and the chase.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by emoving
For one, I hope anyone and everyone reads your post on adopted people, I am sure you just made a whole lot more friends as you have so many here. It is bad enough you give worthless car info but now medical info! Seriously! I hope all the adopted members chime in here! Second, I am not adopted so talk to your handler at the zoo and figure out my case now. Third you may want to get a diagonosis on yourself for your constant lying. Like your fake watch post, your sitting in other cars and taking a pic. so people think it is yours, your constant lying about car prices. Actually let me help you out it called a compulsive liar. You are a worthless member that has contributed nothing to this forum but BS. And now you top it off by insulting all the adopted members! Good job! Monkey boy at his finest!
Please don't generalize my comment regarding you to other adopted members. We have a lot here as others expressed and they are fine example of success. They have put their past behind and done well for themselves. You are the only one with the issue. I'm very sorry for you and I hope you get well soon. It's sad to see that you suffer such disorder. Best of luck and hope you get well. You are truely sick and I would definetly suggest theropy both psychologically and mentally.
Old 02-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Scott Lenger
I found one and it seems the OP also did. There were quite a few that I missed and were gone before I could get to them. While half the fun is the hunt for the perfect car and right deal - they are out there to be had if you are ready to buy. I'm now enjoying the reality of owning much more than the dream and the chase.
Gorgeous, how do you like your 911?
Old 02-10-2010, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Ohh christ, not this guy again...

Old 02-10-2010, 04:30 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Yes, that guy is still around...

Old 02-10-2010, 04:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
GLE 63S
Please don't generalize my comment regarding you to other adopted members. We have a lot here as others expressed and they are fine example of success. They have put their past behind and done well for themselves. You are the only one with the issue. I'm very sorry for you and I hope you get well soon. It's sad to see that you suffer such disorder. Best of luck and hope you get well. You are truely sick and I would definetly suggest theropy both psychologically and mentally.
Oh Shut Up!
Old 02-10-2010, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts
E55
Originally Posted by grantwoodtx
Oh Shut Up!

M3 - ADDICT

Old 02-10-2010, 04:38 PM

2005 E55 & 2007 335iC
Psychologically and mentally are the same.....
Old 02-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Banned

Lol, OP will never come back and make another thread. Thanks to EMOVING!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I bought an 06!!!!