Sponsored by:

Why so many power discrepancies?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 & CL CK60
Originally Posted by RaceGate
I knew there was a reason why you would not post the dyno chart.
Uh-oh. Another D-bag on the forum. RaceGate (full throttle) y dont u go heckle someone on the honda forums. If you have nothing to add to the forum then remove urself from it. What a jerkoff...

In fat y dont u bring ur puny car to PBIR this Friday. Im not hiding my chart. Im not done with my build. And for the record there are several witnesses to my dyno who are respectable members unlike urself...
Old 02-22-2010, 08:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
East coast has been on the map for a while buddy. Look at the top 3 quickest MB's

Thank you. There are plenty of quick cars around the country. There's MIR in the East, HRP in the South, and Sacramento on the West Coast. I don't think the East needs any help getting on the Map with Blackbenz over there because us West Coast guys are trying to catch that madman. .

First statement is a fact, the second is a generalization. There is a track in Cali that traps higher than any east coast track I've heard of
Would that be Sacramento...... Each one of our tracks shine a little different in other areas but one thing we do have in common is they're both near sea level and on the coast .

If you ever come up to MIR you can use my drag wheel/tire setup
Ahmad is a true enthusiast that loves to see people go fast PERIOD! If I were you I would take him up on that offer and get your a$$ to MIR. IMO I think that's the best track on the East Coast. There's a reason why they all race at that track when there's a few to pick from around that area. Plus Ahmad makes damn sure they prep the crap out of that track. From what I've heard if you walk across the staging lanes you'll lose your shoes .

Let's make sure no to turn this into East vs West war because it's a old discussion and nothing good ever comes out of it. Bottom line, we have plenty of fast cars around the US and some just have faster tracks than others.

Last edited by bassn_07; 02-22-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by beauphus
Uh-oh. Another D-bag on the forum. RaceGate (full throttle) y dont u go heckle someone on the honda forums. If you have nothing to add to the forum then remove urself from it. What a jerkoff...

In fat y dont u bring ur puny car to PBIR this Friday. Im not hiding my chart. Im not done with my build. And for the record there are several witnesses to my dyno who are respectable members unlike urself...
!
Old 02-22-2010, 08:50 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG

Good luck with getting all your issues worked out. Your car should make some STELLAR numbers with all the mods you have done. Ported heads, huge pulley, aggressive cams WOW.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:08 AM

Audi s6
I did not realize the importance of cooling mods and wheel/tire set up till the other day... I am going to throw HE on and bought that meziere pump to help... That with some 18's or maybe Vinny's 17" mickeys I think I can break into mid 11's and trap 120
Old 02-22-2010, 09:47 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Thank you. There are plenty of quick cars around the country. There's MIR in the East, HRP in the South, and Sacramento on the West Coast. I don't think the East needs any help getting on the Map with Blackbenz over there because us West Coast guys are trying to catch that madman. .

Would that be Sacramento...... Each one of our tracks shine a little different in other areas but one thing we do have in common is they're both near sea level and on the coast .

Ahmad is a true enthusiast that loves to see people go fast PERIOD! If I were you I would take him up on that offer and get your a$$ to MIR. IMO I think that's the best track on the East Coast. There's a reason why they all race at that track when there's a few to pick from around that area. Plus Ahmad makes damn sure they prep the crap out of that track. From what I've heard if you walk across the staging lanes you'll lose your shoes .

Let's make sure no to turn this into East vs West war because it's a old discussion and nothing good ever comes out of it. Bottom line, we have plenty of fast cars around the US and some just have faster tracks than others.
Yea, my point was that the east coast is already "on the map". Not trying to start a east vs west battle. We all know what happened to Tupac and Biggie lol (RIP) Obviously there are very strong cars all around the US. MIR is a GREAT track, best one I've ever been to. Jason does a great job at prepping the track for us . It is true that on some days you can get your shoe taken off walking across the staging lanes when it is still fresh . I'm just glad it is within driving distance for me There are some other good tracks in NJ/NY area like ATCO and Etown as well as down south in Florida.

Thanks Alan. You are also a true enthusiast that loves to see people go fast as well as many others on the board. We have alot of good resources here and if we would concentrate on helping instead of bashing we would all benefit! It is truely amazing how far the MB performance community has come in the past few years and I have a feeling 2010 will continue the exponential growth and I look forward to the amazing accomplishments to come. I was just talking about performance mods available for MB's with someone yesterday and as the demand goes up for them we are going to see more and more products available. Competition drives price reductions and better quality parts. This is what we need.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C55,SL55,C63
Yea, my point was that the east coast is already "on the map". Not trying to start a east vs west battle. We all know what happened to Tupac and Biggie lol (RIP) Obviously there are very strong cars all around the US. MIR is a GREAT track, best one I've ever been to. Jason does a great job at prepping the track for us . It is true that on some days you can get your shoe taken off walking across the staging lanes when it is still fresh . I'm just glad it is within driving distance for me There are some other good tracks in NJ/NY area like ATCO and Etown as well as down south in Florida.

Thanks Alan. You are also a true enthusiast that loves to see people go fast as well as many others on the board. We have alot of good resources here and if we would concentrate on helping instead of bashing we would all benefit! It is truely amazing how far the MB performance community has come in the past few years and I have a feeling 2010 will continue the exponential growth and I look forward to the amazing accomplishments to come. I was just talking about performance mods available for MB's with someone yesterday and as the demand goes up for them we are going to see more and more products available. Competition drives price reductions and better quality parts. This is what we need.
Not to thread-jack...
Honestly what a great idea... Lets do something for charity. Get all these bad a** MBZs together for a race to end all races. Then try to raise money for a cause.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:43 AM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Originally Posted by hooleyboy
Not to thread-jack...
Honestly what a great idea... Lets do something for charity. Get all these bad a** MBZs together for a race to end all races. Then try to raise money for a cause.
EXCELLENT IDEA. How sick would it be if we all caravaned from around the country for a HUGE MB event in the middle of the USA somewhere. We could definitely raise money and have a blast doing it!! Im in. Anybody wanna start spearheading it or should I get on the phone and start lining up vendors, tracks, sponsors, and charities. Could be the start of an annual fundraiser and a real good time
Old 02-22-2010, 12:00 PM

CLS55
EXCELLENT IDEA. How sick would it be if we all caravaned from around the country for a HUGE MB event in the middle of the USA somewhere. We could definitely raise money and have a blast doing it!! Im in. Anybody wanna start spearheading it or should I get on the phone and start lining up vendors, tracks, sponsors, and charities. Could be the start of an annual fundraiser and a real good time
Subscribed
Old 02-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 91 Likes on 46 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
I know I can get a few more companies to join up including mine.

We really need to do this.. it would be epic!

We need some planing. Even if it is 9 months away or something.. We should do this.

Last edited by MBH motorsports; 02-22-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
I'm down. I know its out of the way but if you guys decide you want MIR I can get it. I think a more central location would be ideal. I tried to do this at MIR and none of the west coast guys came out. We got cars from Chicago, Florida, NY/NJ, Michigan etc though. I'm going to start a thread now so we don't clutter this one.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
I'm down. I know its out of the way but if you guys decide you want MIR I can get it. I think a more central location would be ideal. I tried to do this at MIR and none of the west coast guys came out. We got cars from Chicago, Florida, NY/NJ, Michigan etc though. I'm going to start a thread now so we don't clutter this one.
For once I might actually be able to make it in time!
Old 02-22-2010, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG
beauphus...your car with those mods should be very strong...race on brother!

Hooley...does the camber correction kit you mentioned work with SL55 as well? I lowered using STAR (SDS)...do you think I would benefit any with camber correction or is it mostly for very very low cars? At the track ussually put the car on it's higher suspension setting and turn ABC off...

I think the idea of a MB Race-Festivus would be great! I'm down I know we could get MIR here on the East coast to hold a two day weekend event with possibly testing Friday night for the right interest level (maybe make it a German car or Euro showdown!) ...this would have to work around their normal race season schedule though...