W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: W211 E55 CARBON FIBER 3FINS DIFFUSER $285 SHIPPED!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 05:19 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by BelaMeca
Btw.Guys,i didn't come here to put anyone down,just wanted to let people know that the fitment is not perfect that is it.So if you order it,you know where you stand.
Good Luck to the Vendor.
should you ever consider a quality part with a perfect fit in the future, you know where to find us. its amazing what the mercedes aftermarket parts are coming to..... I never in a million years would think it would be ok for us to sell a part and have the customer have to modify their car just to make it fit.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:46 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
ah... You all know my Cf front lips fit perfect and very low price.

I will forward the these pictures to our supplier, ask them to fix the problem, give you a free replacement or whatever makes you guys happy. I don't really give a damn about profit.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:45 AM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
McLaren 12C Spider | Lamborghini Superleggera | Porsche 997.2 TT | Cayenne TT | AMG GTS
Originally Posted by snail45
Why is it set so low then? Looks like your guys thought it was supposed to fit down inside the concave part. If you look at the advertisment pics above, you don't see the taper. Not sure what type of bad mold you are dealing with but the mold is supposed to fit higher on the bumper so even if it is a bad mold, I still doubt it would fit better down low. I just don't understand why you siliconed it when mounted in the wrong place?

I want to help you out because I went just went through the exact same hassle, but snail is saying the same thing I am. I looked at your other pics and your shop did the install wrong. The top of the diffuser is supposed to sit 1/4 inch or so above the dip that goes along the bottom of the bumper. This dip is set in to allow room for the stock diffuser lay flush. If it sits up higher I can almost guarantee the finger gaps will go away. My body shop did the exact same thing mounting it just under that dip. It looked awful there were crazy gaps you could see through. When I had it raised the finger gaps were gone. Maybe you have a bad mold? But you should try and have it positioned and installed in the proper location before making the decision it's a bad mold. My body shop told me I had a bad mold when I went to pick the car up too. Fortunately they did not use any of the screws just adhesive. The exhaust shop made the correction and installed it correctly.

I gave Euroteck an opportunity but Neal you said in your email parts are now made to order, never stocked and your company was to busy working on other projects. I did not have the patience to wait the 3-4 weeks that you quoted for a part that would have cost me double. Based on the three emails you sent me you did not give me the impression you were eager to sell me a diffuser. Also no offense but I actually like prefer the look of the 3 fin diffuser that's just an opinion. I'll post pics when I get back from Vail.

Last edited by SANDOVAL; 04-03-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic

You need to read what i said...
It would NOT GO ANY FURTHER UP,because the GAP that has this shape ) on the right,would not allow me to do so.

Just take my word for it,and don't doubt me.You have not seen the diffuser nor have you been there in person to go through what we have gone through in order to make assumptions like that we have not installed properly and that is why it did not fit.

If it's a bad diffuser with gaps in it,than moving it a little up or down will not make a difference.In this case we could not even adjust it!It took 4 of us to put this thing on.And still there was a GAP there that if pushed any stronger towards the bumper would have clearly cracked it.

This is what happens when you try to help people and warn them.

Also Gary,if you are not here to make money or you could care less about it as you said so nicely,maybe that is the reason the diffuser has flaws and does not look right.Maybe some quality control will help in future.Also if you don't care about if you make money or not,you will NOT make sure that your product is up to Quality STANDARDS we all expect.Because let's face it,what good does it do,i f i wait for 10 days for a spoiler,pay for it,make an appointment to get it installed,take off from work just to be there and realize that is is NOT a quality product.Do you care now?Now it's up to me to make it work,or send it back!wait for a new one and will the new one be the same thing?How would you know if you didn't know about this one?I'm just saying.

QUOTE=SANDOVAL;4016066]I want to help you out because I went just went through the exact same hassle, but snail is saying the same thing I am. I looked at your other pics and your shop did the install wrong. The top of the diffuser is supposed to sit 1/4 inch or so above the dip that goes along the bottom of the bumper. This dip is set in to allow room for the stock diffuser lay flush. If it sits up higher I can almost guarantee the finger gaps will go away. My body shop did the exact same thing mounting it just under that dip. It looked awful there were crazy gaps you could see through. When I had it raised the finger gaps were gone. Maybe you have a bad mold? But you should try and have it positioned and installed in the proper location before making the decision it's a bad mold. My body shop told me I had a bad mold when I went to pick the car up too. Fortunately they did not use any of the screws just adhesive. The exhaust shop made the correction and installed it correctly.

I gave Euroteck an opportunity but Neal you said in your email parts are now made to order, never stocked and your company was to busy working on other projects. I did not have the patience to wait the 3-4 weeks that you quoted for a part that would have cost me double. Based on the three emails you sent me you did not give me the impression you were eager to sell me a diffuser. Also no offense but I actually like prefer the look of the 3 fin diffuser that's just an opinion. I'll post pics when I get back from Vail.

[/QUOTE]
Old 04-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by SANDOVAL

I gave Euroteck an opportunity but Neal you said in your email parts are now made to order, never stocked and your company was to busy working on other projects. I did not have the patience to wait the 3-4 weeks that you quoted for a part that would have cost me double. Based on the three emails you sent me you did not give me the impression you were eager to sell me a diffuser.
I am not really sure what not eager to sell to you means, but we do not beg people for business. If you require a high quality part, people know where to fnd us, if they want to buy a low end part to put on their 100k car and still need to modify it to save a few hundred, more power to them! In the end, I am glad you are happy with your purchase though!
Old 04-03-2010, 05:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1969 280S, 1991 300E
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
should you ever consider a quality part with a perfect fit in the future, you know where to find us. its amazing what the mercedes aftermarket parts are coming to..... I never in a million years would think it would be ok for us to sell a part and have the customer have to modify their car just to make it fit.
$675 for yours

$255 for this one

That is a massive price difference. At the end of the day, i would rather have the Euroteck one because i like the design better. Seriously, though....$420 difference? I am willing to take a chance on this one from Gary. If i don't like it, i'll sell it. I just cannot bring myself to pay $675 for a piece of CF.

My EBay stylez CF front lip that i paid $150 for fits like a glove and i love it. Yours is $725.

I'm certainly not bashing your products, because they are the most beautiful ones around, but MAN is there a premium attached!
Old 04-03-2010, 06:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic

Agree.

But it does make sense,you want something high quality you gotta pay.
You get what you pay for.

Now,i had the worst experience with another Vendor,but his front Lip fit like a glove.

Originally Posted by Busta Riles
$675 for yours

$255 for this one

That is a massive price difference. At the end of the day, i would rather have the Euroteck one because i like the design better. Seriously, though....$420 difference? I am willing to take a chance on this one from Gary. If i don't like it, i'll sell it. I just cannot bring myself to pay $675 for a piece of CF.

My EBay stylez CF front lip that i paid $150 for fits like a glove and i love it. Yours is $725.

I'm certainly not bashing your products, because they are the most beautiful ones around, but MAN is there a premium attached!
Old 04-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Busta Riles
$675 for yours

$255 for this one

I will try to keep this post as short as I can, because I can make it pages long.

First of all, thank you! I am glad you like the fit of your ebay cf front lip, do you know why it fits like a glove? it is because IT IS A REPLICA of our lip! We were the first people to come out with a CF front lip for the W211 E55, PERIOD! The lip style that is all over ebay is OUR FRONT LIP! unfortunately it got in the hands of a few people who copied it, which we are furious of. But the reason it fits so good, is because it is a copy of our original part. (Some on ebay are also replica carlsson parts, which I imagine fit good also.)

Do you have any idea how many people I get coming in a month or calling me saying I bought a part from ebay thinking I would save money and I got it and it was crap and they say I should have bought yours in the first place and saved money, time and a headache? I SEE THIS TOO OFTEN, I have been in this business to many years. I learned not to try to hard sell our products, because in the end, they sell them self. I have got so many people walk in our shop with mixed matched parts from ebay, and all I can do is laugh while a spoiler has a bubble in it, or lifting off the side of there car, I look at them like are they for real? They try to act like they spent there money wisely and say, "Its not bad". But I'd rather not even sell our parts to those people because, #1, they wont appreciate our quality part, and #2, I want nothing to do with a car that has some parts good, and some parts falling off. It absolutely amazes me that people spend over 50k, on a car, and usually its their pride and joy like many people, and they are willing to take a hit on a part that does not fit right, and also one they do not like the looks of as much just to save money!!!!! I'd rather wait and save up and get it in a month or two down the road then throw my money away on garbage just to save a few hundred. Not to mention people will wanna laugh at it on a high end car.

We make and design all our parts, we own the factory that makes our parts, we control quality. Our parts have a warranty, our parts come with detailed installation instructions, our company will be around if any help one needs support installing or anything down the road. All these ebay parts are made by 1 or 2 large companies in china, and then sell and distribute them to other small companies who are willing to buy them. So another words, they are selling the same part that is sold to 20+ different sources. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME! In 1 year time, I would love to see these fly by night companies still around if you do encounter a problem down the road, instead of spending money on a new replacement because you cannot find the company you bought from. Our products are made to last the life of your vehicle if maintained properly.

Quality is not cheap, and you all should know that, there is a reason why your Mercedes-Benz cost more then a Kia.

Again, I try not to hard sell our parts, we have been very successful to the people that appreciate quality parts for a quality automobile. If people are willing to sacrifice quality to save a buck, then our parts are not for them.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:02 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Okay. If you are so confident, why do you have to come to my thread and be unprofessional about it... you know the rules... right? what you have to say has been said. Stop hijacking my thread. The exit is that way >>>

Can't wait for my 40ft container to land. Bunch of Cf parts, guys... mirror covers, CLS front lip, and much more. Great price so you guys get to buy the parts you want and still be able to buy yourself a good dinner.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:25 AM

E.FIDDY.FIVE AMG
Originally Posted by Gary@Suvneer
Okay. If you are so confident, why do you have to come to my thread and be unprofessional about it... you know the rules... right? what you have to say has been said. Stop hijacking my thread. The exit is that way >>>

Can't wait for my 40ft container to land. Bunch of Cf parts, guys... mirror covers, CLS front lip, and much more. Great price so you guys get to buy the parts you want and still be able to buy yourself a good dinner.
+1
Old 04-15-2010, 09:18 PM

Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody, Porsche Cayenne, International Scout
Busta Riles,

I guarantee great finish and fitment or you will have your mony back!
1 year warranty
It does not come with tapes. Thanks
Gary, are you still standing behind this guarantee?
Old 04-16-2010, 01:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

sold out right now. I will post ETA when availiable. thanks!
Old 04-18-2010, 10:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche993-ML55AMG-WRX STI-soon e55 211
If the part is not made by benz its not meant to fit period.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 E55, 1997 E320 "Sold"
considering that most parts are aftermarket and great quality fitment kind of makes your statement sound, say, wrong.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:32 AM

Porsche993-ML55AMG-WRX STI-soon e55 211
i meant body parts ..
Originally Posted by mikey33
considering that most parts are aftermarket and great quality fitment kind of makes your statement sound, say, wrong.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:14 AM

Busta Riles,

I guarantee great finish and fitment or you will have your mony back!
1 year warranty
It does not come with tapes. Thanks
Gary, PM sent... Thanks, in advance, for standing behind your word...
Old 05-13-2010, 01:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

replied buddy
Old 05-13-2010, 05:58 PM

replied buddy
Reply sent. Thanks for being flexible and square-dealing with me.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
I am not really sure what not eager to sell to you means, but we do not beg people for business. If you require a high quality part, people know where to fnd us, if they want to buy a low end part to put on their 100k car and still need to modify it to save a few hundred, more power to them! In the end, I am glad you are happy with your purchase though!
My Matte Black Diff was WORTH THE 3 WEEKS BRO!! bigtime...
Old 05-13-2010, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
Originally Posted by Vader13
My Matte Black Diff was WORTH THE 3 WEEKS BRO!! bigtime...
+1 Waited 4 weeks for mine and would have waited longer.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:05 PM

2012 Armada
So does anyone have one of these that fit well. I want a diffuser to go with my carbon rear lip that I got from Gary that fits great and looks great. I am willing to pay ofr quality but I do like the 3 fin better than the 4 so if this one does not fit well what other company sells the 3 fin design?

Gary thanks for the great service and fast shipping.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by jayhawkblk
So does anyone have one of these that fit well. I want a diffuser to go with my carbon rear lip that I got from Gary that fits great and looks great. I am willing to pay ofr quality but I do like the 3 fin better than the 4 so if this one does not fit well what other company sells the 3 fin design?

Gary thanks for the great service and fast shipping.
Thank you for the compliment! the reason your front lip fits so well is because its a replica of ours!
Old 05-14-2010, 05:11 PM

2012 Armada
Thank you for the compliment! the reason your front lip fits so well is because its a replica of ours!
did I miss something. I dont have a front lip for my car. Why the sarcasim. I just simply asked a question of who else make a 3 fin diffuser, I dont like the 4 fin or I would have bought your. No need to start trippin.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by jayhawkblk
did I miss something. I dont have a front lip for my car. Why the sarcasim. I just simply asked a question of who else make a 3 fin diffuser, I dont like the 4 fin or I would have bought your. No need to start trippin.
Relax there buddy, i thought you said front lip, which they copyed from us.. My mistake.... And no one told you to buy our part.... Why not check out Vorstiener diffuser then?
Old 05-14-2010, 05:18 PM

2012 Armada
Thats all I wanted to Know is who else makes a 3 fin. Thank you!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: FS: W211 E55 CARBON FIBER 3FINS DIFFUSER $285 SHIPPED!!