Sponsored by:

Road Rage and Hate, because of what you drive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 03:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
His wife crazy
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
I haven't experienced anything as extreme as some of you guys have, but one time a guy driving a limousine started flipping me off while making angry-pissed off faces... as I slowed down, he rolled down his rear window and there was a younger gal with a bunch of friends holding signs that said: "your car is destroying my environment a**hole!!!!" It turns out they were a group of environmentalists.... The ironic part is, the limousine they were driving was not really environmental friendly at all
Ok, I just fell out of my chair laughing at this one!!
Old 05-12-2010, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1989 Toyota Tercel Coupé
Just one story for now.

A older woman in a prius was behind me filling up at a gas station. When she saw me filling up she said why do I drive a car that burns so much gas and ruins the environment. I quickly told her how little I care about the environment which she started feeding me all this Al Gore BS. While she was still talking I got in the car and peeled out of the station leaving fresh marks on the ground. Was worth every penny of tire.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
E55, E320 CDI , CLA250, Jag XJ Supersport
Should have asked what she will do when her car needs to be scrapped. All those batteries in a landfill doesn't sound good for the environment.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:10 PM

2010 C63
the toyota prius is death to the environment during manufacturing the batteries, and worse when disposing of them. Environmental experts would not drive a prius, they would probably drive a clean diesel car.

~mike~
Old 05-12-2010, 10:51 PM

2019 s560 sedan
One time a guy break checked me and was waving me on to try and pass him and kept trying to put me into divider but i caught him at the light and pulled him thru the window by his ears , Not smart on my behalf but he crossed the divider curb and took off against on coming traffic . U think i got my point across ??????????????

Mad Greek 6'1 260 ,maybe that did it ????
Old 05-12-2010, 10:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by X2Board
Ok, I just fell out of my chair laughing at this one!!
LOL.... there are some crazy people on the road these days
Old 05-12-2010, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
not to be a downer but about a month ago in Virginia a man was driving with his two year old daughter in the car. A dump truck was driving too slow and the man took exception to this fact. As he went to pass he pointed the gun he keep in the car at the truck driver. The driver saw this and tried to run the man off the road. Both men ended up being arrested for attempted murder - the father for pointing the gun at the driver, the driver of the truck for two counts - one for the man and one for his two year old daughter. I'm not saying nobody's justified, just that even if the other guy starts it, it may have a bad ending for all.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:49 AM

BMW 545i, BMW X3, 2004 Mercedes Benz E55
I have not even had my 2004 E55 for a week and this guy on a new Nissan Maxima with 6 people inside (YES 6 people) was trying to race me and kept brake checking me that finally at a red light he was on my left, I lowered the window and started talking **** to him and 3 dumb *** teenagers step out of the car not knowing that a cop was behind me. I get off also and the cops take them all in after I explain what they were doing. The bad thing is that this A-holes don't know who you got inside the car like my 2 year old daughter who I would have smoke their dumb asses if not for her.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
I haven't experienced anything as extreme as some of you guys have, but one time a guy driving a limousine started flipping me off while making angry-pissed off faces... as I slowed down, he rolled down his rear window and there was a younger gal with a bunch of friends holding signs that said: "your car is destroying my environment a**hole!!!!" It turns out they were a group of environmentalists.... The ironic part is, the limousine they were driving was not really environmental friendly at all
That is where I would have power braked it and sent burned rubber in their face.

Funny how Prius has come up a few times. Been given the bird by a few Prius owners as well.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
It's not to bad in my BNZ< most people are just scared. My GT3 with the big Carbon wing got some serious hate, People hate Porsche guys, wait..so do i..lol
Old 05-13-2010, 02:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
E55 w/ goods, Z32 Project underway
Originally Posted by Vader13
It's not to bad in my BNZ< most people are just scared. My GT3 with the big Carbon wing got some serious hate, People hate Porsche guys, wait..so do i..lol
I had some lady call me a drug dealer because I was rolling in a Porsche long ago. All I did was give a quick honk as the light was green for some time-you think I was doing her a favor as well. It kind of pissed me off as I scratch and earn every penny. Did not take any sort of revenge as she was cruising in a busted up Tempo and figured life was already tough for her.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:49 PM

His wife crazy
Originally Posted by pearlpower
Funny how Prius has come up a few times. Been given the bird by a few Prius owners as well.
Even funnier, I had a rental Prius last week (don't ask) and I had to do a flash to pass on a few left lane bandits, so I was the one getting the bird... and a record for the lowest MPG ever recorded in a Prius.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:22 PM

---
In my experience, people seem to get turned off more than others when one talks about buying a Benz or Bimmer. It's crazy. If you buy a new Honda, Ford ect... it's ok becuase they blend in with the Jones of the neighborhood. God forbid if buy a new Benz though. Some people just can't stand success. Road rage is more common I'm guessing becuase of the recession over the last two years. Happy safe driving people and be careful of clowns and haters. They are everywhere.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:32 PM

---
Originally Posted by motorkas
not to be a downer but about a month ago in Virginia a man was driving with his two year old daughter in the car. A dump truck was driving too slow and the man took exception to this fact. As he went to pass he pointed the gun he keep in the car at the truck driver. The driver saw this and tried to run the man off the road. Both men ended up being arrested for attempted murder - the father for pointing the gun at the driver, the driver of the truck for two counts - one for the man and one for his two year old daughter. I'm not saying nobody's justified, just that even if the other guy starts it, it may have a bad ending for all.

So true. I see people get wronged on the highway and watch them do reckless driving or some sort of bad behavior feeling that they should get revenge. The end result could be death or serious injury. It's not worth the risk.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2004 E55 AMG
Yeah I get this to as well sometimes mostly expressed via tailgating even though I always stay in the far right lane. It takes most about 30 seconds but when they read and then "Get" what my license plate says, they then back off a bit.
Attached Thumbnails Road Rage and Hate, because of what you drive-gonein4.jpg