W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Denver guys...Interested in Laramie car show?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 11:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
Denver guys...Interested in Laramie car show?

I found out yesterday that there will be a car show here on Saturday the 21st of August. Finally something going on and I don't have to work. I will try to get some details on it today such as time, entry fee, etc. Just wondering if any of you would be interested in coming up for it. I think it would be fantastic to show this little town a bit of the AMG world. It would definitely be a sight for them. A sweet looking blue M5 on 21's would be pretty awsome too.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:35 AM

His mama. Traded y0 mama in because she was squeaking.
Car Show... In Laramie WY?

What are you guys going to have there, lifted pick-up trucks with gun racks in the back windows?

ps. nice cow catcher on your Dodge. Who's it made by? Have you "tested" it out yet?
Old 07-16-2010, 11:54 AM

E55 AMG
Wow. Thank you for your input. The one in my sig is my brothers. It is a Toyota Tacoma, and yes the stinger has been tested out, along with the rock sliders and rear bumper. They are for something called rockcrawling, not catching cows. Made by CBI Offroad Fab in Idaho Falls, ID.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:02 PM

D'oh! That is a Tacoma! The headlights threw me off. Of course, it should have been plain it wasn't a dodge by the shape of the side windows.

As far as the bumper... I use mine for "educating" goats (antelope) and deer. I'm looking forward to a moose, just to have an excuse for a new pick-up truck. Though, I think my "rock crawling bumper" would survive a moose at 65mph, unfortunately... so no new truck after the moose.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:45 PM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Sathinas
D'oh! That is a Tacoma! The headlights threw me off. Of course, it should have been plain it wasn't a dodge by the shape of the side windows.

As far as the bumper... I use mine for "educating" goats (antelope) and deer. I'm looking forward to a moose, just to have an excuse for a new pick-up truck. Though, I think my "rock crawling bumper" would survive a moose at 65mph, unfortunately... so no new truck after the moose.
Sorry. Thought you were being sarcastic. You are right about lifted trucks around here. Not so many gun racks until hunting season starts though. Lol.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:50 PM

Rednecks and their gun racks... :shakes head:

Everyone knows the proper location for a rifle is on the ceiling of the cab. Easier access. Silly rednecks.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
J - I'd be down for a speeding ticket or two on the way up.

Let me know when you have some details
Old 07-16-2010, 04:25 PM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by tgoss
J - I'd be down for a speeding ticket or two on the way up.

Let me know when you have some details
That would be wonderful!

I got a flyer for it today and talked with the husband of the lady who is setting it up. Registration is from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Car show is 11:00 to 4:00 and awards starting at 4:00. Most of the classes are muscle and classic cars but there is an open class which we would be in. The flyer says beer, music, givaways & more. Best in show gets a 32" Sony LCD TV.

The guy said they mostly muscle and classic cars were there last year with a mix of trucks and ricers (probably a lot of Wyotech students). They are trying to get more people from out of town to come. About 60 were in it last year and they hope for 100 this year. The show is downtown and they just close the streets off.

He wasn't sure about the registration fee but is going to give me a call when he finds out.