Sponsored by:

**** LIVE ATCO UPDATES - 12/02/2010 ****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
Originally Posted by LZH
I'm happy to add a top speed highway run..but something tells me mr Ackwell Foleys hooptie would start to dominate at around .5 mph
Seriously, what's up with the racist name calling from the two CLK BS owners? I'm not usually one to point fingers but you've turned this thread into a children's playpen in the last 2 pages. Why?

Congrats to derailing yet another thread meant to congratulate two people who busted their asses earning their accomplishments.

jrcart coming from someone who's "BTDT" and felt the flame before I understood your initial questioning but again after looking at races from the past 2 months you can see these results are not out of the ordinary. As others have stated due to this I'm kind of shocked by your reaction and the name calling?

LZH, you've flip flopped throughout this entire thread, first congratulating the racers then nitpicking their efforts apart. Seems kind of backhanded to me? Just because you don't understand the sport of drag racing, and let's be clear your comments earlier tell anyone that does race you don't do it, doesn't mean you have to knock it. Everyone has their own favorite brand of motorsports, and just because you're a chocolate lover doesn't mean those who like vanilla can't post about what they've done. I would enjoy reading about your lap times at Willow as much as dodger's results at the track, because I'm an automotive enthusiast.

Lots of respect lost between the two of you, not that it matters to either of you, my E is probably worth a good $20K less than a similarly used '08 CLK BS.

It will be interesting to see if owners of the 2012 C63 BS will attempt to try and talk down to other 63 owners including those of the CLK BS.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
This sandbox is now CLOSED. If you can't play nice then don't play.