**** LIVE ATCO UPDATES - 12/02/2010 ****

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 07:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by dodger63
All this talk about us isn't jrcarts car not even registered?
My car is very registered, Illinois plates with a registration sticker that expires Sept 2011. I drive it an the street all the time and unlike you guys I built my car for road racing I can run an 11.4 on Pirelli Corsas and then drive the car to a road race course without changing a thing and click of some blazingly fast lap times, lap times that 99.999% of the other registered cars on the road could only dream of. My car is one of the most well rounded all around performing cars that you will ever see driving down the highway.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
^ And it only cost you $250k. Are we supposed to expect any less form a car that was engineered to do that and costs as much as a house in some areas?

Originally Posted by LZH
I'm done here man...this place is really getting way to full of people who take themselves WAY too seriously.
FINALLY! You dont care about track times yet you constantly pop into these threads and run your mouth. Go stick to running 12.5's
Old 12-03-2010, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Really I heard that from somewere along time ago.. Wow a true dtc Fu@k if we were so lucky good for you if that's true!

I guess he can't even play in the real world then?
WTF are you talking about????????
Old 12-03-2010, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by LZH
Dude - give it a rest already. As much as you feel that people are trying to "tear you apart piece by piece" you are also being a bit overly sensitive to people asking questions and wanting to know more...if that comes across to you as people doubting the legitimacy of your claims, then perhaps you shouldn't post about it in a public forum. Just because this in a forum for enthusiasts, doesn't mean everyone is going to agree and jump into your ego stroking bonding session about 1/4 mile times - Jesus man We all come here for different reasons - Personally I get a lot of entertainment reading and posting here and I don't feel the need to constantly update the board about each and every thing I do in my life, with my car, mods, etc. In fact, I just had some work done on my car today and you don't see me posting about it, going out and timing runs, dyno sheets, etc....because I do what I do with my car for ME and ME alone...not to have a bunch of dudes I don't know on the internet tell me how great it is.
I'm done here man...this place is really getting way to full of people who take themselves WAY too seriously and have WAY too much free time on their hands.

i come on here to share info bc it might help the person after me thats trying to get the best results, thats why i share my info. i learned alot from other posting on here so i figure i do the same, comon man we should all be looking for the good in ppl not the bad. (iphone makes it very easy to post anywhere anytime i work 10-13hr a day 5 days sometime 6days a week)
Old 12-03-2010, 07:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by mthis
no his car is a TRUE DTC.
A what??? WTF is a DTC???? That is some lingo that I'm not familar with, please advise.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Before talking without any info look at the threads I've started and how many post I've posted.. I don't think I've ever posted anything about what I've accomplished I don't get my ego stroked by guys anyway.. Your a member for 1 year more then me and have 2500 posts what do I have 600 talk smart please...

Originally Posted by LZH
Dude - give it a rest already. As much as you feel that people are trying to "tear you apart piece by piece" you are also being a bit overly sensitive to people asking questions and wanting to know more...if that comes across to you as people doubting the legitimacy of your claims, then perhaps you shouldn't post about it in a public forum. Just because this in a forum for enthusiasts, doesn't mean everyone is going to agree and jump into your ego stroking bonding session about 1/4 mile times - Jesus man We all come here for different reasons - Personally I get a lot of entertainment reading and posting here and I don't feel the need to constantly update the board about each and every thing I do in my life, with my car, mods, etc. In fact, I just had some work done on my car today and you don't see me posting about it, going out and timing runs, dyno sheets, etc....because I do what I do with my car for ME and ME alone...not to have a bunch of dudes I don't know on the internet tell me how great it is.
I'm done here man...this place is really getting way to full of people who take themselves WAY too seriously and have WAY too much free time on their hands.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by jrcart
A what??? WTF is a DTC???? That is some lingo that I'm not familar with, please advise.
I think he means Dedicated Track Car

Last edited by MB_Forever; 12-03-2010 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
It's a dtc dedicated track car.. It's a little humer from our c63 forum
Old 12-03-2010, 07:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yo, Guys...What's a DTC? I just googled it.....

You mean DTM?
Old 12-03-2010, 07:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel

You mean DTM?
Dedicated track car
Old 12-03-2010, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Anything W/4Wheels
My car is very registered, Illinois plates with a registration sticker that expires Sept 2011. I drive it an the street all the time and unlike you guys I built my car for road racing I can run an 11.4 on Pirelli Corsas and then drive the car to a road race course without changing a thing and click of some blazingly fast lap times, lap times that 99.999% of the other registered cars on the road could only dream of. My car is one of the most well rounded all around performing cars that you will ever see driving down the highway.
the money you spent in that car you should at least be running 10's in the 1/4 and you should at least have some slips to prove that, but no all you say is i been there done that where are your slips you talk so much about having a 10 sec clk but there is no records of you doing this but you said you did it.
im not saying you cant do it, but till you show some slips and prove that its your car to me and to most members i know on here that mean NOTHING.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport

You mean DTM?
Please see my post above....
Old 12-03-2010, 07:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dedicated track car
No its not a dedicated track car, it does not even have a full cage in it. I drive it all the times, I've driven it from Chicago to Dallas, I drive it to meets with lots of guys from MB World that can attest to the fact that I drive it on the street all the time.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
No its not a dedicated track car, it does not even have a full cage in it. I drive it all the times, I've driven it from Chicago to Dallas, I drive it to meets with lots of guys from MB World that can attest to the fact that I drive it on the street all the time.
No need you said it I belive you np just heard it thought it might be true not that it makes a difference or anything just a question! You never need a cage for the twisties though right? That's only for the straight line?
Old 12-03-2010, 07:54 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
^ And it only cost you $250k. Are we supposed to expect any less form a car that was engineered to do that and costs as much as a house in some areas?

FINALLY! You dont care about track times yet you constantly pop into these threads and run your mouth. Go stick to running 12.5's
No such luck, Akmhed...what, I can't post in your little drag racing threads ??? LOL - oh no I don't know what to say, mr hooptie ricer might get mad...I'll stick to running 12.5's in my car that'll smoke yours in a real world environment all day long and then get parked up front while your ancient POS gets put in the alley behind the restaurant.
Old 12-03-2010, 07:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by LZH
No such luck, Akmhed...what, I can't post in your little drag racing threads ??? LOL - oh no I don't know what to say, mr hooptie ricer might get mad...I'll stick to running 12.5's in my car that'll smoke yours in a real world environment all day long and then get parked up front while your ancient POS gets put in the alley behind the restaurant.
Calm down stop being an a$$ It only makes you sound dumb
Old 12-03-2010, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I really love the guys that dish it out all day then lose there mind and talk stupid the first time someone talks back
Old 12-03-2010, 07:59 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by mthis
i come on here to share info bc it might help the person after me thats trying to get the best results, thats why i share my info. i learned alot from other posting on here so i figure i do the same, comon man we should all be looking for the good in ppl not the bad. (iphone makes it very easy to post anywhere anytime i work 10-13hr a day 5 days sometime 6days a week)

Before talking without any info look at the threads I've started and how many post I've posted.. I don't think I've ever posted anything about what I've accomplished I don't get my ego stroked by guys anyway.. Your a member for 1 year more then me and have 2500 posts what do I have 600 talk smart please...
Nice generalization, Dodger...LOL, yeah...post count is an excellent identifier of someones involvement here

And if you guys expect me to believe that you are only doing all this for the next guy to learn then you are full of *****. Yeah right...if that were the truth then you 2 wouldn't be defending your times so vehemently and getting so bent outta shape. To say bragging rights have no play in what you post here is simply dishonest.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:01 PM
LZH
Banned

Calm down stop being an a$$ It only makes you sound dumb
Akmhed is the king of backhanded comments so why don't you mind your own biz and let my ricer hooptie stick up for himself
Old 12-03-2010, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by LZH
thats not cool man, his hooptie is far from where your clk will ever be in a str8 line.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cornfed gtr and m3
Originally Posted by LZH
Hmmm, what is a real world environment...you going to beat him through the drive through at Mcdonalds?? Maybe fuel up a little faster at the gas pump?? And also, always hilarious when the attack turns to "hooptie ricers" and "POS" to try and prove a point. Way to take it down a level.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by LZH
Nice generalization, Dodger...LOL, yeah...post count is an excellent identifier of someones involvement here

And if you guys expect me to believe that you are only doing all this for the next guy to learn then you are full of *****. Yeah right...if that were the truth then you 2 wouldn't be defending your times so vehemently and getting so bent outta shape. To say bragging rights have no play in what you post here is simply dishonest.
Bragging rights nah that's for rich people I'm not a bragger never have been I'm proud of all and everyones accomplishments.. I work hard to get to were I am and at the end of everyday it doesn't matter how fast my car is to be honest. I really don't care I get much happier for other people around me..
Old 12-03-2010, 08:07 PM
LZH
Banned

More fanboys jumping on the bandwagon...classic. The circle jerk of fanboys going on here is mind boggling.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by LZH

its all good man, its ppl like you that drive ppl like us to get out and do what we do and RUN OUR CAR NOT OUR MOUTHS
Old 12-03-2010, 08:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by LZH
Originally Posted by LZH
Dude - give it a rest already.
I'm done here man...
Can't keep your word I see. Smoke mine in a real world environment? I'm game, what did you have in mind? Nut up or shut up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **** LIVE ATCO UPDATES - 12/02/2010 ****