emoving you selling?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by Traffic53
also, in this case, i am absolutely contributing to the database of useless crap on mbworld. guilty, beyond doubt.
If its all useless, then why the hell do you keep logging back on? go to benzworld and ***** to them about how useless MBW is, rather than *****ing about how its always off topic and useless. half the reason this very thread is off topic is because you think that it should be in the CLS section. EVERYbody knows that this section has a lot more viewers and can help just as much because the CLS55 is the same car with the exception of styling and design. Now next time you see a thread about a CL55, CLS55, SL55, or any other 55 or 63 thats not an E, dont complain, but rather help the person out or voice your HELPFUL input. sheesh
Old 03-13-2011, 06:40 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Folks, do you really need to get this worked up? Cool it.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Renntech E63S
Originally Posted by 03'55AMG
If its all useless, then why the hell do you keep logging back on?
well...fair question, i suppose. i'm certainly not logging on because this thread is actually useful in my world...as you have implied. i'm logging in because i made a comment and i'm following up. ??? why else? i'm not looking to kick a hornets nest and split. THAT would be useless. by all means, disagree with me. or, agree with me. or, ignore me. you're not doing any of those things. you're telling me that the forum is cluttered with blather because it's the most popular forum. yeah, no kidding. i can read the stats on forum topics and posts too. the AMG E class forum has 10x the activity of the CLS forum, and almost double the traffic of the next most active model of car. if everybody chose the AMG E forum to talk about their SL or CLK, the forum would fail. nobody would view.

"the CLS55 is the same car [as the E] with the exception of styling and design."

awesome, dude. well said.

back to scheduled programming. carry on with the discussion about this guy's CLS. i shouldn't have said anything. that was really dumb of me. that was 5 useless posts. today, i am definitely part of the problem.
cheers.

Last edited by Traffic53; 03-13-2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Traffic53-

Relax bro. What is the big deal man.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
Should I move it to the CLS section, or leave it here? It doesn't really add anything to either board...it's just a shout out to Emoving. I'll just lock it.

PS: Those of you who want to help out moderators with keeping the boards nice and tidy are welcome to use the "report post" button. Someone is always bound to take to heart the suggestion they posted in the wrong place, so leave moderating to the moderators.

Last edited by Nola; 03-13-2011 at 09:18 PM.