E55 OE TUNING results

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 08:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 368 Likes on 271 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by Worth the wait
I can't believe seemingly intelligent and mature adults argue over dyno results.

Once again, for about the 400 millionth time on this forum...

COMPARING RESULTS BETWEEN DYNOS THAT WERE NOT RUN BACK TO BACK IS COMPLETELY, UTTER BULLSHIIT!!!!!!

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. Have a nice day!
My new thing now is to get the lowest dyno numbers and the quickest 1/4 lol

Iv been saying it over and over you cant race dyno sheets.

Fyi I put down 463whp on my dyno (4wd)and others with less mods than me are breaking 520whp.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by skratch77
My new thing now is to get the lowest dyno numbers and the quickest 1/4 lol

Iv been saying it over and over you cant race dyno sheets.

Fyi I put down 463whp on my dyno (4wd)and others with less mods than me are breaking 520whp.
11.41 is the best I've seen w just a pulley & tune
Old 05-14-2011, 10:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by tbal
No need, I had my car tuned by OE, lost power, and ran like a bag of ****. Other members car LOST power, took numerious flashes and dyno time to get it to make some numbers...
Hahaha....same as crap from the same ole tools. Why does everyone still feel the need to talk so much crap, especially the dyno queens. Why can't you just enjoy your tune without all the drama, but if you do feel the need to boost and brag it shouldn't be about dyno numbers.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Hahaha....same as crap from the same ole tools. Why does everyone still feel the need to talk so much crap, especially the dyno queens. Why can't you just enjoy your tune without all the drama, but if you do feel the need to boost and brag it shouldn't be about dyno numbers.
The master has returned did I get you going w the performance talk yesterday?
Old 05-14-2011, 11:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Hammer Down
The master has returned did I get you going w the performance talk yesterday?
Haha...No, I have just been very busy. I just started a new job and also recently became partners in a up and coming business. Cars have been the furthest from my mind.

I even heard rumors that I blew my motor which started from some tool at another tuning company. My car is running quicker and faster than ever before. Everything is very well dialed in with all the cooling I'll ever need, IAT temps are a thing of the past. Since Famoso I have gained almost 30+ rwhp and 40+ rwtq over the entire curve. I blew away my 60-130 times by quite a bit, people were very impressed.
Old 05-14-2011, 11:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 368 Likes on 271 Posts
2005 E55
Haha...No, I have just been very busy. I just started a new job and also recently became partners in a up and coming business. Cars have been the furthest from my mind.

I even heard rumors that I blew my motor which started from some tool at another tuning company. My car is running quicker and faster than ever before. Everything is very well dialed in with all the cooling I'll ever need, IAT temps are a thing of the past. Since Famoso I have gained almost 30+ rwhp and 40+ rwtq over the entire curve. I blew away my 60-130 times by quite a bit, people were very impressed.
Welcome back!!!
Old 05-14-2011, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car
Originally Posted by Worth the wait
I can't believe seemingly intelligent and mature adults argue over dyno results.

Once again, for about the 400 millionth time on this forum...

COMPARING RESULTS BETWEEN DYNOS THAT WERE NOT RUN BACK TO BACK IS COMPLETE, UTTER BULLSHIIT!!!!!!
+1

Hahaha....same as crap from the same ole tools. Why does everyone still feel the need to talk so much crap, especially the dyno queens.
Why can't you just enjoy your tune without all the drama, but if you do feel the need to boost and brag it shouldn't be about dyno numbers.
:y
Old 05-14-2011, 01:20 PM

Bicycle
The king has returned!!!
Old 05-14-2011, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 11 Posts
2020 AMG GT-R PRO
Originally Posted by sneakyneon
The king has returned!!!
Old 05-14-2011, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Haters crazy
It's talking crap because I stated the truth? Haha... If you can read as I stated before yes dyno numbers don't mean ****, track will prove what's really up, but since your paying for a tune I'm positive you want to see results out of it and what simpler way than a dyno... Calling others tools, doesnt make you look cool talk like man.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
It's talking crap because I stated the truth? Haha... If you can read as I stated before yes dyno numbers don't mean ****, track will prove what's really up, but since your paying for a tune I'm positive you want to see results out of it and what simpler way than a dyno... Calling others tools, doesnt make you look cool talk like man.
The thing is you are basing your argument on the dyno day...
if your happy with your tune then great show us what it can do
Do a few side by side rolling races, or hit the track
else your taking title of DQD....Dyno Queen Defender

Also Alan welcome back man! glad all is well with you
Old 05-14-2011, 05:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by sneakyneon
Do you honestly think that dyno's over all numbers mean anything?
Your looking for changes from baseline.
A dyno is nothing more than a tool and highly subjective from one shop to another.
If your looking to justify how bad **** your car is, take it to the track.
+1111111

Spoken like a true prodigy.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG & RRS S/C
the track is all that counts. dyno numbers dont mean much at all.
run some fast times before saying anything at all.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 VW GTI
the dyno T-Bal ran on at JMS gives out +/- 30hp on 3 different runs within 45mins with the same car....lol My M5 ran 399hp first run, 389hp on the 2nd run, and 411hp on my final run....

Jikjak is right, run on the track and show us the timeslips b4 mouthing ppl off telling others this and that.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a Rivera...via a Custom 24, Strat and Les Paul
WELCOME BACK ALAN!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear everything is going well with your car!
Old 05-14-2011, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
If you can read as I stated before yes dyno numbers don't mean ****, track will prove what's really up, but since your paying for a tune I'm positive you want to see results out of it and what simpler way than a dyno...
Does anyone actually read posts... NO **** dyno doesnt mean anything, the track is what really matters...

Billy, so once again, its not your car, but there was something wrong with the dyno? lol... bunch of us will be going to the track soon, you should come out
Old 05-14-2011, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
If that's what you believe "track will prove what's really up", go and do it and quit talking about it. Then you follow up with this comment "want to see results out of it and what simpler way than a dyno"....

I probably have over 125 passes on my car over a 2 year period with Jeremy, still running strong. I drive my car every day with 69k on the odometer and 50k of them modded. To me, these are well proven numbers and why I recommend Jeremy to other members.

I have no issues with EC or any other tuner, matter of fact both Jake and Jerry gave my some advice on logging, thanks guys. All though I do have problems with members like yourself with only a dyno to back their mouth up. To me it's laughable at best and a joke. Your only comparison between both tuners is a box tune with a minimal difference.....

Sorry that you didn't like the tool comment but at this point I really don't care if people think " I'm cool or not ". Just calling as I see it.

Thanks guys for the welcome back but it will be short. Unfortunately this place hasn't changed

446 RWHP with 470 RWHP, Who is next...LOL!!!!
Old 05-14-2011, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 VW GTI
Does anyone actually read posts... NO **** dyno doesnt mean anything, the track is what really matters...

Billy, so once again, its not your car, but there was something wrong with the dyno? lol... bunch of us will be going to the track soon, you should come out

So there was something wrong with my car? If u know whats wrong, please care to explain why the TQ graph was so out of wack? Like Jerry explained, if its because of my car pulling timing my HP graph would also be doing the same or close to it. Unlike u, I really dont care that much about how much power I am putting down at the dyno. All I care about is that if my car is running like its supposed to (for example afr).

I have no interest in driving 1.5 hours each way and taking time off work to make it out to Mission for 1/4 miles. Also I dont put down others or make comments about other cars that have lower HP or TQ than mine. Rather spend the time with my little daughter.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
If that's what you believe "track will prove what's really up", go and do it and quit talking about it. Then you follow up with this comment "want to see results out of it and what simpler way than a dyno"....

I probably have over 125 passes on my car over a 2 year period with Jeremy, still running strong. I drive my car every day with 69k on the odometer and 50k of them modded. To me, these are well proven numbers and why I recommend Jeremy to other members.

I have no issues with EC or any other tuner, matter of fact both Jake and Jerry gave my some advice on logging, thanks guys. All though I do have problems with members like yourself with only a dyno to back their mouth up. To me it's laughable at best and a joke. Your only comparison between both tuners is a box tune with a minimal difference.....

Sorry that you didn't like the tool comment but at this point I really don't care if people think " I'm cool or not ". Just calling as I see it.

Thanks guys for the welcome back but it will be short. Unfortunately this place hasn't changed

446 RWHP with 470 RWHP, Who is next...LOL!!!!
You have 125 passes... congrats I have 4 passes YAY! haha
Old 05-14-2011, 09:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
Originally Posted by vw_mkv
So there was something wrong with my car? If u know whats wrong, please care to explain why the TQ graph was so out of wack? Like Jerry explained, if its because of my car pulling timing my HP graph would also be doing the same or close to it. Unlike u, I really dont care that much about how much power I am putting down at the dyno. All I care about is that if my car is running like its supposed to (for example afr).

I have no interest in driving 1.5 hours each way and taking time off work to make it out to Mission for 1/4 miles. Also I dont put down others or make comments about other cars that have lower HP or TQ than mine. Rather spend the time with my little daughter.
I didnt put anyone down, infact nicco is my buddy, I just asked him about numbers, and all the OE fans got offended because I said I lost power with the OE tune...

If its not the car, perhaps you should call up JMS and tell him his new dyno doesnt work, also call up Jerry about the tune...
Old 05-14-2011, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator

I have 4 passes YAY! haha
Post 'em up.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
Search my profile I did awhile back
Old 05-14-2011, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
You have 125 passes... congrats I have 4 passes YAY! haha
Thanks! A congrats to you for putting down some great dyno numbers and wanting do pulls against others that didn't fair as well...lol. Once again, you must be a special kind of person.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Haters crazy
I wanted to do pulls against others? Really? You were there thats why you know this right... haha. We all had a mutual talk between friends to goto the track and see what we do, thats all. Also as per this thread, dyno numbers dont mean ****, so if everyone does do a few pulls its would be interesting right? Or are you implying otherwise?

Last edited by tbal; 05-14-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Super Moderator

heres my results: 12.72@111.87
Perhaps your tune will help. Until then, lighten up a bit.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: E55 OE TUNING results