W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TTM Fuel Rail / Injectors ---> OE Tuned!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2011, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
I was about to say if you are close to 100mph in the 1/8, you are knocking on 10's door.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:45 PM
SPONSOR

Received 131 Likes on 115 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Bramage
UPDATE-

I have not had a chance to do any 1/4 mile runs yet on this new set up, but I did go to the 1/8 mile last night at Qualcom stadium for some runs. It was the funnest time I have had there in a while.

I made about 8 passes. The first 4 were hot laps, and my fasted run was the last. Since this is an uphill parking lot with a tree bolted down, ET's are not great, and neither are traps. It is just a sucky track BUT - Since I have run here a lot, I have tons of comparative data.

At Famoso, I did an 11.4 - 1/8 mile on that run was 7.3 @ 93
I went to Qualcom the following weekend, and ran consistent 7.9 @ 89 I was back 2 more times with that set up, and by best ET was 7.8 with low DA (700)

Last night I pulled off 7.3 @ 96MPH. The fun part was lining up with some great cars, and watching them disappear in the rearview mirror.

Ran about dead even with a Viper ACR 10 (Won by .02) Nice guy by the way

The best was a blown 454 Pinto drag car. No hood, and a cam that scares babies. His drag slicks were no DR's.. these were 16" Wrinkle Walls (He pulls the front wheels every run) We lined up and the guy just smirked at me. I passed the line first, but he ran an ET of .02 better. Everyone thought I won because there is no board. His reaction was 1.50 to my 1.82....

After the race, I had about 10 people come up and say: What the F do you have in that thing... I hope someone got video of that race for Youtube!!!!

OH Forgot to mention - I heard through the grapevine that Bruce is about done with 3 kits. Read what you want, believe what you want, but this kit is a must have if you want safety with a highly modded motor (and you get power.. ask the guys I raced last night) . BUY IT!!
Nice results Dane!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Viper SRT-10, CLS 55 AMG, 2012 Tacoma Off Road 4x4
Anyone else do a before and after dyno with this kit?
Old 02-08-2013, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SRT6 CROSSFIRE
Originally Posted by Bramage
There has been a lot of positive talk about the TTM Fuel Rail - Injector Kit, and in one case, it even brought together parties who previously had not seen eye to eye.

As of the last post from Bruce at TTM, "There is only one tuner with experience tuning this rail and injectors".. not any more....

We installed the new TTM fuel rail yesterday at OE Tuning in Van Nuys CA, and Jeremy went to work tuning. Process took a few hours to find the sweet spot, but when the dyno dust settled...

Not only did I make more power throughout (+25HP to +30HP), Jeremy was able to extend the powerband out to redline, (+56HP @ 6100). We compared a lot of OE Tuned E55 graphs, and they ALL fall off around 5600. Now, we are able to carry peak HP all the way to the limiter.

Bruce claims 25 HP with the rail, however what he forgot to mention is that the added HP carries forever, and realistically, the gains surpass what a chart shows. Drivability is better than stock. Smooth Idle, immediate power... But it PULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLs now...

Jeremy did an awesome job tuning this, and I know there will be more to come from OE Tuning once all you f^*%$ get the idea to do this.

Although it was over 100 degrees, Jeremy was able to wiggle 492 HP out of the car on 91 pump gas.

Big Thanks to both Bruce at TTM and Jeremy at OE Tuning for making this happen!!

Hi, I am relatively new to this forum and I have a SRT6 Crossfire. I installed a 185 pulley, DCAI and modified manifolds. I am also in the process of putting together a true dual exhaust. Where can the modified fuel rail and injectors be purchased? I am told that using the SL55 pump and the TTM rail and injector kit will take care of any lean AF problems
Old 02-08-2013, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by JEFASOLD
Hi, I am relatively new to this forum and I have a SRT6 Crossfire. I installed a 185 pulley, DCAI and modified manifolds. I am also in the process of putting together a true dual exhaust. Where can the modified fuel rail and injectors be purchased? I am told that using the SL55 pump and the TTM rail and injector kit will take care of any lean AF problems
Give Bruce a call at TTM Motorsports
Old 02-08-2013, 12:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Great product and great guy, Bruce will help you out no matter what