W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone else have problems with B. Gorman?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 07:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Or jump to other car forums when he can't scam more members from the previous forums. A man of god shouldn't take months to build a set of custom rims for someone who paid in advance and not get their rims
Old 01-27-2012, 07:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2007 E63 AMG, 1991 NSX, 2007 Corvette
Blckghst- Sorry to hear about your experience. Reading through the threads it appears to me that earlier on Bill was much better in how he handled his business with customers but as of late, his followup and customer service has been horrible.
Basically you have a valid claim to be paid back on your dealings with Bill.
It is very clear that Bill isn't being forthcoming with your money. It seems that Bill tries to come across as "meaning well" but in reality at the end of the day, you still don't have your money.
I am in the credit business, and to be honest, I can't stand when someone gets ripped off especially for a fairly good amount of money. You are in the service which I can respect totally and want to try to help you from the legal side,
If you PM me, I will send Bill a demand letter giving him 10 days to refund your money. If Bill decides to ignore the demand, which he might do, I will then refer your claim to my lawyer in PA (where I guess Bill resides) and then a court date will be set up to where Bill will have to defend himself if he feels that he deserves to keep your money and a refund is not in order.
Since it appears that Bill and yourself cannot resolve this issue between the both of you, that is why there is a court. A judge will hear the matter and I would guess from what I have read will rule in your favor.
If Bill then says that he doesn't have your money, then the Judge will enter a judgment in your favor and you will then have a lien.
I can then instruct my attorney to do post judgment discovery and keep in mind that your lien will also include legal fees, filing fees and court fees so your judgment will end up being much higher than your initial claim.
Once you obtain a judgment you will be able to attach this judgment against anything Bill owns of value that is unencumbered. My lawyer will be able to determine that through court records.
It is sad that you have to go to these lengths, but sometimes that is what happens when you do business with someone.
Thanks for serving the Country. But I have to say, having lived in Princeton for a number of years, I think you are the first unconfrontational guy from New Jersey that I know about. Being from NJ and being confrontational is like breathing air. It just happens !!!! Just busting *****. !!!
Just PM me and I will get all of the required paperwork from you and I will do everything I can to get you your money back in full.
StevieG
Old 01-27-2012, 08:50 PM

2007 E63 AMG, 1991 NSX, 2007 Corvette
BlckGhst-Sorry to hear about your nightmare. Seems that at one point very early on Bill was somewhat OK to deal with. Slow, but eventually he came through even though the final product was suspect quality wise.
But recently his followup and customer service has been horrible.
I am in the credit business and I am willing to help you out. I respect that you serve our Country and this is the least I can do for an honest guy that just wants to be refunded his money.
PM me and I will send a demand out to Bill giving him ten days to pay you back in full. Keep in mind that he might ignore the demand. In that case, I will contact my lawyer in PA (I think this is where Bill resides) and a suit will be filed and Bill will have to appear in court to defend himself.
If Bill feels that he is entitled to your money and feels he should not have to provide a refund, he will have his chance in court in front of a judge.
From what I have read above, i think the judge will rule in your favor.
If Bill informs the Judge that he just doesn't have your money then a judgment will be requested and I am sure granted. Once you obtain the judgment (lien) you will be able to attach that lien to any unencumbered assets of Bill's. My lawyer will be able to do an asset search to determine what Bill owns of value.
It is a shame that you could not work this situation out with Bill but in some cases, this can happen and that is why there are courts.
Having lived in Princeton, I had a hard time believing that you are not confrontational. If you live in Jersey, being confrontational and breathing goes hand in hand. !! Just busting *****.
Hey, if you feel you are at the end of your rope and you need assistance on the legal end to recover your money, just get with me and I will do everything I can to assist you.
Again, thanks for serving the country, I respect that.,
StevieG
Old 01-27-2012, 09:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 E350 / 2009 911 Track Car
I just wanted to put my 2 cents in here. I have dealt with Bill on a number occasions and he is a straight shooter. From all of my purchases from him, he has built nothing short of an amazing wheel / fitment. The only thing I can say is that he does indeed take a while however I am a believer in good things come to those who wait. "Rome wasn't built in a day "

Bill's a good seed.
Respect
Old 01-27-2012, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Cool

Originally Posted by JBellz
I just wanted to put my 2 cents in here. I have dealt with Bill on a number occasions and he is a straight shooter. From all of my purchases from him, he has built nothing short of an amazing wheel / fitment. The only thing I can say is that he does indeed take a while however I am a believer in good things come to those who wait. "Rome wasn't built in a day "

Bill's a good seed.
Respect
That is the most retarded thing I have heard yet. Do you know you can go order a new MB and they will build it and ship it from Germany in shorter time it takes Bill to make a set of wheels.......and that is if he makes a set. Because I know someone that is going on 8 months and is $4100 in the hole and has nothing. What is worse is he has been calling him for 2 months but he doesn't answer and his VM is full so you can't leave a message. You stupid fan boys should get a clue. He's dirty, he has no real legit business, he screws people and has horrible customer service. If he is such a great guy and you love and vouch for him, call your little buddy and tell him markcali and blkghst want their money back. Let's see what a good honest guy he is. Today is Friday the 27th on Jan. we will keep this thread at the top until this no sponsor screw job gives these two guys their money back. These are the only two we know of right now.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:08 PM

2010 E350, 2011 ML350, 2003 996TT
Originally Posted by waijai
You are wrong. I am not a troll. I'm an active enthusiast on several other forums, and my credibility is not in question. I also have four close friends who are very active MB enthusiasts owning a C63, CLS63, E55, and another C63. I myself am considering an S550. If you have a problem with that, I hope you get over it some day.

If the mob wants to start attacking me, I will just LOL.
So you come on this board and think you have credibility because your friends have AMG cars? That's wonderful. I have friends with Gallardos, GT3s, and 458 Italias. I guess that means I have credibility on those boards then. If you believe you can come on here with your 3rd post defending a guy who ripped off others on this board and think anyone gives a ***** what you say, you're clearly more delusional than even I first imagined.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:34 PM

2012 Mercedes E350 RWD, 1999 Olds Alero
When someone claims to be religious and hides behind god, red flag. This gorman fellow doesn't owe me any money but just reading his emails tells me that he is an annoying personality. Actions speak louder than words, instead of lecturing the OP refund the money. But you already know that you won't.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:20 AM

05 E55
thanks for all the support guys!!! Bill sent me an email last night, said he would refund the money and parts soon. But soon to Bill means six months which is unacceptable to me. All I want is to be done with this, give me my money and parts, we'll chalk it up to a bad experience and part ways.
@stevieg - pm in bound
Old 01-28-2012, 03:47 AM

LOL...well put!

Originally Posted by BlkE55K
So you come on this board and think you have credibility because your friends have AMG cars? That's wonderful. I have friends with Gallardos, GT3s, and 458 Italias. I guess that means I have credibility on those boards then. If you believe you can come on here with your 3rd post defending a guy who ripped off others on this board and think anyone gives a ***** what you say, you're clearly more delusional than even I first imagined.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211
Trying to buy time to pay you off/not pay you off. Maybe someone else will get screwed in order to come up w the money to pay you. Ponzi?
Old 01-28-2012, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by novae500
Trying to buy time to pay you off/not pay you off. Maybe someone else will get screwed in order to come up w the money to pay you. Ponzi?
My thoughts exactly. He cant produce money until he gets paid by a new customer. So when the new customers are not coming in, no money to pay old customers or build said wheels. Why else would you require full payment up front and have nothing to show 7 months later. Total scam! Like I said, lets keep this thread at the top until these poor guys are made whole.I would also take stevieg up on his offer. That is awsome. Shows we have good members and crapy members. Thanks stevieg!
Old 01-28-2012, 10:16 AM

S63 / CLS63
Originally Posted by waijai
2. I found this thread because of friend of mine was looking for wheels for his Audi A4. I know Bill sells on MBWorld, so I came looking at what he had in inventory. He always has great wheels at a great price. The for sale thread had a link here in the last post, so that's how I came to read this.
Not to stir the pot, but don't come on a forum and lie... "william ho" - picture of lexus ls430 with wheels in the header pic, yes... it's you

Check the attachments
Attached Thumbnails Anyone else have problems with B. Gorman?-image1.jpg   Anyone else have problems with B. Gorman?-image2.jpg  
Old 01-28-2012, 10:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by WhitePano
Not to stir the pot, but don't come on a forum and lie... "william ho" - picture of lexus ls430 with wheels in the header pic, yes... it's you

Check the attachments
Baaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaa!
You just got powned by whitepano! Good job Bill, create new user names to defend yourself! Real God fearing man here guys! Pay the people the money you used to pay your mortgage Bill! You owe people money! Pay up! Its time! God is watching you brother! You claim to be the Holy one! Pay up dude! Fast! Its been long enough! Benz-O-Rama was on to you and whitepano finished the job!
Old 01-28-2012, 10:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
More I want more lol nice work guys.

I like how this is just side work when he gets over 5 grand from people at times.I would make this my full time job
Old 01-28-2012, 10:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by skratch77
More I want more lol nice work guys.

I like how this is just side work when he gets over 5 grand from people at times.I would make this my full time job
No kidding right, this is just two customers that have given him a total of 8 gs.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by theblckghst
thanks for all the support guys!!! Bill sent me an email last night, said he would refund the money and parts soon. But soon to Bill means six months which is unacceptable to me. All I want is to be done with this, give me my money and parts, we'll chalk it up to a bad experience and part ways.
@stevieg - pm in bound
Soon is not good enough in my opinion.

You should set a date and if he doesn't pay you by that date, take legal action.

Scamming someone who defends are country is an absolute disgrace.
Old 01-28-2012, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

[quote=PetroC63;5026017]Soon is not good enough in my opinion.

You should set a date and if he doesn't pay you by that date, take legal action.

Scamming someone who defends are country is an absolute disgrace.[/quote]

Easy....easy....easy......he is a man of God!

Hey Bill, has Markcali recieved his $4100 back????? Nope....not yet emoving, i havent made his wheels yet either! Oh and I have not emailed or called him back yet. I am a very busy man, between going to Church and building wheels.

Last edited by emoving; 01-28-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211-55
Originally Posted by emoving
Easy....easy....easy......he is a man of God!

Hey Bill, has Markcali recieved his $4100 back????? Nope....not yet emoving, i havent made his wheels yet either! Oh and I have not emailed or called him back yet. I am a very busy man, between going to Church and building wheels.
Anyone who uses God or church as scapegoat for their own pathetic lowly business downfalls is a man of Satan. Maybe B.Gorman or WillWorks should stay in the prison ministry business, but on the receiving end. OP I hope you get your money back soon from this scammer.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:19 PM

E55 renntech
response to all

Originally Posted by novae500
Good thing i didnt go with him or the carbon fiber dip guy!!! Both have been pretty much MIA once they business blew up and couldnt keep up??? But sure enjoyed the $$$ coming into their pockets....
First off, members that has dealt with me on this forum, and you know who you are.I have hooked members up in price or in some cases didn't even charge them for the work that was done. If anyone that knows me personnally if I didn't make a dime off of dipping " period" and shut this business down tomorrow my mortgages would be paid. Second if someone had a problem with my work, which there has been a couple issues like in any business, and I was contacted about the problem it either would have been resolved or is in the process of being so. I have apologized on other threads and have contacted the members or had someone contact the members due to health issues. Which is no excuse but its part of life. I would be happy to discuss any members issues with me. I also know that there have been a lot of members that where pleased with the experience.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Any one get their refund yet.........um no.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by renntech55
First off, members that has dealt with me on this forum, and you know who you are.I have hooked members up in price or in some cases didn't even charge them for the work that was done. If anyone that knows me personnally if I didn't make a dime off of dipping " period" and shut this business down tomorrow my mortgages would be paid. Second if someone had a problem with my work, which there has been a couple issues like in any business, and I was contacted about the problem it either would have been resolved or is in the process of being so. I have apologized on other threads and have contacted the members or had someone contact the members due to health issues. Which is no excuse but its part of life. I would be happy to discuss any members issues with me. I also know that there have been a lot of members that where pleased with the experience.
Was going to say Im not sure there was really an issue with you. Im not sure where this guy got that idea..The quality of work was good and prices were very fair..
Old 01-30-2012, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AKnight55
Was going to say Im not sure there was really an issue with you. Im not sure where this guy got that idea..The quality of work was good and prices were very fair..
I have heard other opinions from 2 people.....wheels peeling after 2 months and interior trim that had runs and lookd like shiat. Interior pieces are up and close so they need to be done right, these were not. They are actually in the process of getting done piano black by a professional paint shop.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211
Yep know of a couple peeps who stuff ran and now getting mikey33 cf covers from china
Old 01-31-2012, 01:07 AM

C55 AMG
Originally Posted by renntech55
The work that you have done for me has been flawless, I dont know where these people are getting the info from friends of friends or what-not, but I have seen your work first hand and it is better than 90% of the shops out there. If people has issues contact the seller as in any business and don't go through a friend. In the case of B. Gorman's work I cannot attest to since I have never dealt with him.

Adam
Old 02-04-2012, 08:03 AM

05 E55
its been 9 days since my first post, still no money, still no parts. I dont know why he got mad that i posted this thread, he said it was fine with him.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Anyone else have problems with B. Gorman?