while you were sleeping... I got a PPI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by BlkE55K
Yeah. MBs really do suck. I don't know why I bother with them. I'm going to head to Seattle and buy a silver E55 next week. I heard it already got a PPI done and only has minor issues. I'll let you know how that goes.
LOL - you guys kill me
Old 02-01-2012, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Did you buy the car or not turdfuk?
Old 02-01-2012, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by emoving
Did you buy the car or not turdfuk?
you should probably search to find that answer...
Old 02-01-2012, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Toadster
you should probably search to find that answer...
I will take that as a no since you start a new thread when you fart!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
I will take that as a no since you start a new thread when you fart!
LOL - you didn't search! But you're always there to sniff my farts - aren't you?

I'll help you out....

I found an '05 with what I want:

under 60k miles, silver, pano

I had a PPI done (duh, it's the original post to this thread)
car checked out well - just needs a set of tires and the valve covers seep

I negotiated with the seller to drop the price by $1k

I have an extended warranty lined up

just need to exchange paperwork and drive it home...

any questions?

Last edited by Toadster; 02-01-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

LOL - you didn't search! But you're always there to sniff my farts - aren't you?

I'll help you out....

I found an '05 with what I want:

under 60k miles, silver, pano

I had a PPI done (duh, it's the original post to this thread)
car checked out well - just needs a set of tires and the valve covers seep

I negotiated with the seller to drop the price by $1k

I have an extended warranty lined up

just need to exchange paperwork and drive it home...

any questions?
So when is this gonna happen turdfuk?
Old 02-01-2012, 06:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by tbal
You are in school? Good stay in school ya turd. Im on my high horse because I dont take **** from you? Bahaha Go Captain Mc Douche
Originally Posted by GregMB
Congrats Toadstool..... But seriously, you'd better start learning how to search this site or you are going to be brutalized forever.

The tire size thing is answered here about a bajillion times. I have even posted pics of my bone stock E55 with the 275 PSS out back...

The only thing worse than a "tire kicker" is a new E55 owner who wants to be spoon-fed answers to every question. It is virtually impossible that you will think of a question that isn't already answered here.....

Improve your search-fu and at least try to demonstrate that you read the archives before asking where the oil dipstick is located.

-G
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Jesus....92 posts?
I cant wait for when toadster get's his first price shock when he takes his E55 for service.
This ain't no Mazda6
Originally Posted by BlkE55K
Yeah. MBs really do suck. I don't know why I bother with them. I'm going to head to Seattle and buy a silver E55 next week. I heard it already got a PPI done and only has minor issues. I'll let you know how that goes.
This^^^^^^^
Old 02-01-2012, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 Mustang Cobra
All i gotta say at this point is that the behaviour of the MBworld veterans leaves a lot to be desired in the eyes of a newbie. I dread the day that I accidentally ask a stupid question...
Old 02-01-2012, 07:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by Fastphil
All i gotta say at this point is that the behaviour of the MBworld veterans leaves a lot to be desired in the eyes of a newbie. I dread the day that I accidentally ask a stupid question...
I couldnt agree more.. Its gone a bit far..
Old 02-01-2012, 08:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
turdster post pix or it didnt happpen.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CTS-V 2013 Wagon
Just don't ask a stupid question and you will be fine.

Did you miss all of the 200 previous posts from the Toad?
Old 02-01-2012, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
Originally Posted by Hotrod-Realtor

Its not even the stupid questions... this guys just been around on the forum, making 100s of threads, but yet to even buy a e55... thats what got everyone riled up lol
Old 02-01-2012, 08:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG
Exclamation

so what's the post count where you guys stop counting? geez!

Honestly this can (is) be a good forum - but there's a lot of angst focused around n00bs.

I'm not saying there needs to be a certain # of posts that allows you to 'graduate' into the AMG forum from the regular areas - but maybe some direction for someone who's totally new to the scene would be more helpful.

Every 'stupid' question I've asked, has been asked before - but I prefer social interaction over 'go search' because we're all unique, and not a robot so there's a forum here for 'interaction'.

I could give 2 ****s whether emoving approves of whatever, but good for him if he enjoys this stuff. To be honest, it's pretty comical seeing adults acting like children online...

I'm not here to be a tire-kicker, just to learn and interact - and I don't believe there's any requirement to have X number of Merc's to be a member, nor is there anything wrong with people having opinions - other than the fact that we all needs to realize that opinions are like *******s - everyone has one.

I was excited to have a PPI done, 3 months ago - I didn't even know what one was and now here I am getting an E55 inspected and buying it. If you don't like it, then so be it - but I'm enjoying the process... and that's what it's all about.

anyhoo... on with the show!
Old 02-01-2012, 08:40 PM

CTS-V 2013 Wagon
Toad, You are a unique individual.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:30 PM

2003 Mustang Cobra
so what's the post count where you guys stop counting? geez!

Honestly this can (is) be a good forum - but there's a lot of angst focused around n00bs.

I'm not saying there needs to be a certain # of posts that allows you to 'graduate' into the AMG forum from the regular areas - but maybe some direction for someone who's totally new to the scene would be more helpful.

Every 'stupid' question I've asked, has been asked before - but I prefer social interaction over 'go search' because we're all unique, and not a robot so there's a forum here for 'interaction'.

I could give 2 ****s whether emoving approves of whatever, but good for him if he enjoys this stuff. To be honest, it's pretty comical seeing adults acting like children online...

I'm not here to be a tire-kicker, just to learn and interact - and I don't believe there's any requirement to have X number of Merc's to be a member, nor is there anything wrong with people having opinions - other than the fact that we all needs to realize that opinions are like *******s - everyone has one.

I was excited to have a PPI done, 3 months ago - I didn't even know what one was and now here I am getting an E55 inspected and buying it. If you don't like it, then so be it - but I'm enjoying the process... and that's what it's all about.

anyhoo... on with the show!
Right. We're not all wealthy in here, and for some of us, buying an expensive, technology-laden car is new territory. I've noticed that oftentimes, people buy certain cars because they had the highest price tag of the cars that were at the dealer the day they stopped in. Are they true car enthusiasts? Maybe. Are they as proud of owning such a car as someone who worked hard and had to do a lot of research to see whether they could afford it? Probably not. I'm here to learn about the ups and downs of buying, owning and maintaining a W211 E55. When I read a thread from someone who's in the same process only to see 90% of the replies are just ridiculing the OP, it's not too encouraging.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:36 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Formerly: 2007 e63; 2012 GL450
Right. We're not all wealthy in here, and for some of us, buying an expensive, technology-laden car is new territory. I've noticed that oftentimes, people buy certain cars because they had the highest price tag of the cars that were at the dealer the day they stopped in. Are they true car enthusiasts? Maybe. Are they as proud of owning such a car as someone who worked hard and had to do a lot of research to see whether they could afford it? Probably not. I'm here to learn about the ups and downs of buying, owning and maintaining a W211 E55. When I read a thread from someone who's in the same process only to see 90% of the replies are just ridiculing the OP, it's not too encouraging.
There's a lot of "over compensating" going on here...
Old 02-01-2012, 09:41 PM

CTS-V 2013 Wagon
Welcome to the forum (Circus, Cage, Thunderdome) Phil. You sir list a 2003 Cobra in your signature which automatically gives you 3 passes from me. You can use these 3 passes for asking redundant questions, making incorrect replies or just general "Noobish" posts. Post some pics of the Cobra. There are a bunch of fans here.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Welcome to the forum (Circus, Cage, Thunderdome) Phil. You sir list a 2003 Cobra in your signature which automatically gives you 3 passes from me. You can use these 3 passes for asking redundant questions, making incorrect replies or just general "Noobish" posts. Post some pics of the Cobra. There are a bunch of fans here.
I second this! Phil owns a real car, not a Mazda. I too think Phil may be a serious 55 contender.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Im going to dread the day i put my E55 for sale and i gotta deal with these tirekickers
Im better off parting it out

I second this! Phil owns a real car, not a Mazda.
Ahem...............See below \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ for the official E55 nut kicker
Old 02-01-2012, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by moosejaw
Im going to dread the day i put my E55 for sale and i gotta deal with these tirekickers
Im better off parting it out

Ahem...............See below \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ for the official E55 nut kicker

Two words...Auto Trader! Oh and as far as below, you know one of these clowns is that hairy little Ape boy! I just cant figure out which one. Clayton sniffed one out last week.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:57 PM

CTS-V 2013 Wagon
Two words...Auto Trader! Oh and as far as below, you know one of these clowns is that hairy little Ape boy! I just cant figure out which one. Clayton sniffed one out last week.
Dude, I would freaking die if the guy was Ape Boy in Turd's clothing. We would be sooooo had.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:57 PM

2003 Mustang Cobra
I second this! Phil owns a real car, not a Mazda. I too think Phil may be a serious 55 contender.
I'll post some up tomorrow. Nothing better than factory-supercharged cars!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I'll post some up tomorrow. Nothing better than factory-supercharged cars!
Your right, and when Chawkins sees your pics. you guys will be best friends. He is a termi *****!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:03 PM

2003 Mustang Cobra
Your right, and when Chawkins sees your pics. you guys will be best friends. He is a termi *****!
Yeah I've seen him over on SVTP, I'm pretty sure he's seen pics of my car before.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yeah I've seen him over on SVTP, I'm pretty sure he's seen pics of my car before.
It would be great if you could pick up a beast before turdster! We would love nothing more. In fact, he just had a PPI done on a silver 06 that checked out great.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: while you were sleeping... I got a PPI