MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Good question , for once lol
Old 04-27-2012, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Well first off I don't make the injectors. A little company called Bosch does. Second They are tested before being sent out to me. 3rd my problem comes from when my pulley had a slight wobble and Brooke said its nothing to worry about at all. It will be fine and they were tested blah blah blah. Where's the testing info at? I Havent got anything from Brooke at all and RTR basically dosent exist. Big difference from selling a fuel injector from a company that makes millions of them and are proven to be good and tested vs the unknown RTR crank pulley that we trusted Brooke about.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
03SL55
Hulk!! You thief!! You stole my thingy!!!

Last edited by kustom2k1; 04-27-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
No you stole it! You goon!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by kustom2k1
I have a ?, is Shardul running the SC pulley? Dont take the ? out of context, just curious if he has any personal experience with this pulley on his car since he is the "go to guy" when it comes to any inquiries regarding this pulley.
He posted a vid showing his crank pulley not too long ago and based on that video he's not
Old 04-27-2012, 10:23 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
LOL, be a man and call , just like most honest people do. Dont hide behind your little phone and play keyboard warrior. Be a grown man and adult. You break the golden forum rules like a baby sucking on a sucker.. You ask for favors and then never contact anyone, until you can post misinformation first. You are spewing misinformation like a baby in diapers. The masses are laughing at your antics and misinformation being spread , to promote DPF and your parts company.

Bottom line , you never contacted me , when you knew you had an issue with a part you begged me to source for you. Even said I was a life saver.. lol I had to be a man and contact you. 100% proof listed below. Members , start in the middle.

Timeline.

Steve with DPF (AMGrocket) ask for me to source a RTR via PM and have it to him in two days. Approx Feb 15th and he and friends install quickly to make a EC tune day, less than two days later.

Steve with DPF (AMGrocket) post online about two weeks later and never contacts me that he has an issue. Why? Obessed with speed and records to promote DPF . So, start in middle of PM below and you will see my contact and his reply. Note, that I warn him to check and he plays it all down and says what he will do.. Here is the big catch!! Again, he never contacts me about any on-going issues, or if he did what he said and at this time around march 2cnd only has about 10 miles on his car and maybe an hour of running. As posted in many threads, he was warned by his friend who runs the dyno as well.

Around 23 of March, GET THIS,, the next text I get from him about his car, several weeks later.. CAN YOU post these 10.5x and 10.5x time slips for me, because I am not good with phone and computers. I make the post and again, wonder why he never got back with me and was back racing again. I did the favors and just kept getting mislead that all is fine by race after race!! Anyway , you see the motives, lack of respect and whining all over the forums now. Its old and childish and backed soley to promote DPF.

Bottom line ,,, 100% proof, he knew he had an issue in about 10 miles and one hour of running. Did nothing, called noone but sure kept racing and posting and even filming videos after it finally caused collateral damage. Most mature people, would have listened, contacted, reported and return a part to be inspected but whiners go on the boards and whine instead.

Back to technical for me, giving to much love to the dishonorable and disrespectful of the forum ways!

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd

Last edited by splinter; 04-27-2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: PM deleted. They're private, and posting them is a violaton of the TOU.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Well first off I don't make the injectors. A little company called Bosch does. Second They are tested before being sent out to me. 3rd my problem comes from when my pulley had a slight wobble and Brooke said its nothing to worry about at all. It will be fine and they were tested blah blah blah. Where's the testing info at? I Havent got anything from Brooke at all and RTR basically dosent exist. Big difference from selling a fuel injector from a company that makes millions of them and are proven to be good and tested vs the unknown RTR crank pulley that we trusted Brooke about.

1st Bosch is not a little company
2nd just because you say they are tested doesnt mean it can't fail.
3rd Not taking sides but if my pulley was wobbling, I would never run my car in that manner. I dont care who said what. also, show me where the million dollar company has a warranty on injectors.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
Originally Posted by Hulk
No you stole it! You goon!
No I stole it!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
There u go
Theif!
Lol
Old 04-27-2012, 10:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
As usual more lies Brooke. Would you like to see the text saying there is nothing wrong with my pulley after i sent you pics and a video? I want proof of what was said when we talk because you have a way of trying to twist it as you just tried to do. DPF is nothing. Look for
It and you won't find anything about it. It was more of a joke after you started all your fictitious 3 letter company names. Seems like your mad I've done more in 3 months than you have in almost 10 years of having your car. Yea you wanted me to return the pulley so you could say nothing was wrong and install error like usual. You wanted nothing to do with ATI who is the #1 aftermarket harmonic ballancer/pulley maker saying what was wrong with it. You can't say who RTR is but you took my money for the pulley with no problem. Why is it that you only want to talk on the phone now and not text or email? Can you tell everyone that?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03SL55
Fk you both now!! New sig!!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Hehe stop being a girly man
Old 04-27-2012, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03SL55
Stop eating babies and I'll take off my heels.
Old 04-27-2012, 10:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Lmao! You sick bastage
Old 04-27-2012, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03SL55
I have a ?, is Shardul running the SC pulley? Dont take the ? out of context, just curious if he has any personal experience with this pulley on his car since he is the "go to guy" when it comes to any inquiries regarding this pulley.
Guess not
Old 04-27-2012, 11:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Originally Posted by aghakauve
Ive had this pulley on my car for about 15k miles now and I havent had a single issue.. For the people that know me, know I drive my car like I stole it! No belt slippage nothing. The power up top is amazing! So for someone that as had this pulley on his car for 15k hard miles, I have no complaints! Feel free to PM me with any questions.
15k miles, seriously? I hope you aren't just spewing out majorly inflated mileage numbers since your friends sell this. Be honest now. You just installed this pulley in January, you have driven 15k miles in 4 months? Do truck drivers even drive that many miles in 4 months? lol.

I am taking no sides since I don't have an interest for either party or any products from either side of the people going back and forth in this thread. But I sure hate when people lie and are full of ****, further compounded when it is blatantly obvious the pulley has only been on for 4 months since you made a thread on Jan 15th saying you installed it a week before then. Apparently you have driven like a mad man on a few cross country trips and put 15,000 miles on the car in the last 4 months, or you are just lying through your nose and I am pretty confident it is the latter.

Last edited by urbamworm; 04-28-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:41 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 E63S 4Matic
Guess not
Why don't you call Shardul directly and ask him?

8xx.264.0399
Old 04-27-2012, 11:48 PM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by urbamworm
15k miles, seriously? I hope you aren't just spewing out majorly inflated mileage numbers since your friends sell this. Be honest now. You just installed this pulley in January, you have driven 15k miles in 4 months? Do truck drivers even drive that many miles in 4 months? lol.

I am taking no sides since I don't have an interest for either party or any products from either side. But I sure hate when people lie and are full of ****.
I drive close to 60 miles a day...I'm not sure what's confusing about that? Houston is spread out over a large area so if he's driving from Sugar Land to his law offices everyday, it's not a crazy amount of mileage.

I don't think you should burn your bridges in this case, you should probably call shardul and get the facts before talking ****. I just posted his number so there should be no confusion. Call him.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Burn what bridge? Any bridge I need is just fine. I bought some stuff from Shardul (used intercooler and some asp pullies), so I suppose he has helped me even though there were others selling used intercoolers too I could have bought from and just got the pullies direct from asp for slightly more, but other than that, I need nothing from any one member in particular on here. And I am not gonna blow anyone either to stay on a "good side." And my comment had nothing to do with Shardul anyway, so the above is irrelevant.

And I am gonna take it you aren't a mathmatics professor from your screen name so I will do some math for you.

You drive "close to" 60 miles a day.

Ok 60 miles a day times 31 days in a month (being generous here and using the most days available in some months even though Feb was in this period and doesn't have that many days) is 60*31=1860 miles. 4 months is 1860*4=7440 miles.

7440!=15,000 (in case you aren't a computer programmer either from your screen name, != means DOES NOT EQUAL). So in other words your little example trying to defend was not even HALF the outlandish claimed miles driven. Sometimes telling the truth up front will get you farther in the end. Just saying......

Last edited by urbamworm; 04-28-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:00 AM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by urbamworm
Burn what bridge? Any bridge I need is just fine. I bought some stuff from Shardul (used intercooler and some asp pullies), so I suppose he has helped me even though there were others selling used intercoolers too I could have bought from and just got the pullies direct from asp for slightly more, but other than that, I need nothing from any one member in particular on here. And I am not gonna blow anyone either to stay on a "good side." And my comment had nothing to do with Shardul anyway, so the above is irrelevant.

And I am gonna take it you aren't a mathmatics professor from your screen name so I will do some math for you.

You drive "close to" 60 miles a day.

Ok 60 miles a day times 31 days in a month (being generous here and using the most days available in some months even though Feb was in this period and doesn't have that many days) is 60*31=1860 miles. 4 months is 1860*4=7440 miles.

7440!=15,000 (in case you aren't a computer programmer either from your screen name, != means DOES NOT EQUAL). So in other words your little example trying to defend was not even HALF the outlandish claimed miles driven. Sometimes telling the truth up front will get you farther in the end. Just saying......
I forgot a "1" before the 60. Just got home. This is what I drove today.

The S/C Pulley Thread to end all Pulley Threads-wy8bb.jpg

And I only worked 4am to 11am today.

Last edited by BenzoDoc; 04-29-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 01:21 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
So much anger lol
Old 04-28-2012, 01:30 AM

2015 E63S 4Matic
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
So much anger lol
Honestly he posted his smartass reply based on my phone typo so I don't think less of him. I just try to stray away from being a smartass unless I know I'm right. I just knee jerked to the insults I guess.

Clearly 60 miles a day doesn't come close to 15k... Should have prompted a mental red flag ... And his reply seemed precocious to me.

Either way- 160 is the accurate number, not 60.

And to take my own advice about not burning bridges- I'm sorry David. I probably should have just corrected you.

Last edited by BenzoDoc; 04-28-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:52 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLS55
Simple fix. In the first video he posted of the 40-140 run his odometer was at 96k. All he needs to do is throw up a video showing ~111k.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
'06 E55 K2
It may take some time but the truth will always surface in the end.

We have seen no empirical data, R&D long term testing, really nothing to increase consumer confidence, personally I would not touch of any of these pulley products, you have a considerable amount to financially loose if any one of these pulleys were to grenade on your motor as sadly a few members have already found out.

Last edited by slownrusty; 04-28-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
I'll be waiting to see the mileage too. He will say the video was when it had 13k on it already I bet lol.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The S/C Pulley Thread to end all Pulley Threads