Sponsored by:

The e55amgrocket/injector discussion and smack-down

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 04:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Steve you constantly deflect the heat on you, but like I said I'll try to get the video, But the fact is the nozzles look different, fact, so how can it be the same as you state, furthermore, as far as your begging for sponsorship, you know you did, hell you even peddle your product like you said to fund your fun of breaking engines in your quest for records, if you listen so some of your runs your car sounds like a popcorn machine, wow you really know your stuff NOT!

Last edited by Rock; 05-23-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by Hulk
Steve you constantly deflect the heat on you, but like I said I'll try to get the video, But the fact is the nozzles look different, fact, so how can it be the same as you state, furthermore, as far as your begging for sponsorship, you know you did, hell you even peddle your product like you said to fund your fun of breaking engines in your quest for records, if you listen so some of your runs your car sounds like a popcorn machine, wow you really know your stuff NOT!
Pop corn machines run good Oh so now they just look different? I thought you had proof of it. If my product is so *** then why does your buddy Bruce sell the same thing? Why didn't you pay the extra money and get a rail from him to begin with? Your a joke,liar, and most of all worthless pathetic person. You made so many BS claims with nothing to back them up. I asked for proof and you have none because they are your made up lies and i've proven that. Sorry your butt still hurts from with kustom/bruce but thats not my fault. Later nut swinger

Last edited by Rock; 05-23-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
03SL55
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
And who is this mysterious tuner? I'm still waiting on your reply about the spray pattern too and the people i called asking for free stuff and to sponsor me. Looks like your just a nut swinging liar. When you come up for air from Kustoms sack let me know.

Your a child among men. Reading the schit that you spew makes me wonder, why anyone would choose to do any type of business with you.
If someone, anyone had issues with your injectors/connectors and tried to remedy them, this is the response they should expect.

To those reading that have his injectors/connectors, good luck brother. If you got them to work more power to you, sincerely hope you never have an issue.

I sold mine to a very stand up guy, a professional, an adult. He and his wife equally enjoy the car and I don't blame them for not willing to take a chance on the assumption we could "make them fit". I did everything in my power to make things right with the buyer, when we found the connectors would not fit correctly. I scrambled to make him whole.

I would do this for anyone of you. No matter the burden of cost. That's the difference between Steve and I.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts
Cls63 & C32
I have installed 2 sets of those injectors and adapters without problems, one set on an SL55 and the other one on my C32, it will take 5 more minutes then the oem to install them, and they are the same as TTM, bosch same part nb, why not TTM come here and show us the bosch nb on one of them before he take the part nb out and put his name.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
I said I would try to get the video, how about this, I'll give you 5000$ ( god knows you need it) if you come here and say all this bs to my face , if you agree, I'll give the money in escrow to a guy we mutually agree on from the forum in my area, come on down!

Popcorn cars have blown up/ screwed up engines lmao

Last edited by Rock; 05-23-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
RobertAMG, why would Bruce give away numbers to bosch or any other injector he uses?
Old 05-23-2012, 04:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
[quote=Hulk;5209490]Scumbag I said I would try to get the video, how about this, I'll give you 5000$ ( god knows you need it) if you come here and say all this bs to my face , if you agree, I'll give the money in escrow to a guy we mutually agree on from the forum in my area, come on down!

Sure i'm going to fly down there to say it to you,pick up $5k that isn't there and fly back. Do you even hear the s*it that comes out of your mouth? Your a big guy behind a keyboard huh? I'm done arguing with your dumb ***
Old 05-23-2012, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
I would give the money in escrow to someone in my area from the forum,you can't read, illiterate kid!

See the thing is I guarantee that you would need the 5k for the hospital bills and more

Come on down scumbag! 5k awaits you
Difference is I don't have to peddle garbage like you to make money! Loser of life!
Old 05-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Administrator

Received 515 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
I said I would I'm done arguing with your dumb ***
Good because I'm tired of reading and editing all the nonsense.

Last edited by Rock; 05-23-2012 at 04:47 PM.