Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
The e55amgrocket/injector discussion and smack-down

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Ask someone that had their motor blown by another tuner. All I can tell you is that OE didn't do anything and put the blame everywhere but on themselves. And this was on a car that broke all 8 piston ring lands on literally the first pull post tune. Eurocharged offered parts for a motor OE blew
I'm not going to hijack this this however, I'm sure you were not the only one there when/if this happened, so I'm sure you would have witnesses, but instead right now we have your version and theirs and I'm sure they are very different, all I know is that Jeremy has been extremely respectful and extremely professional in the way he works, not to mention that many 10 second cars have been tuned by him not to mention that Bruce who in my opinion is one of the most knowledgeable in this game has tunes only from Jeremy on his fastest cars

Every time there's something on RTR , you have to bring up OE, they are not related so why bring it up?
Old 05-22-2012, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
03SL55
Hey Steve (E55amgKokhead) your a real POS. You sold me injectors with connectors that barely fit under the fuel rail and not enough room to attach the connectors from the fuel system. I asked you to cover the cost for the correct connectors and you gave me the runaround. The guy actually has the ***** to tell me he can get me the correct connectors for $8 a piece ($64 out of my pocket) or he can send me $20!!! All I wanted was for you to make it right and you basically told me to GFM.

Your a liar and a thief. I worked hard for my money, whether its a dollar or a thousand makes no difference to me. You stole from me. My money is sitting in your pocket. SMF!! In my view you dont deserve an ounce of respect and karma is a real fkn *****.

The poor guy I sold them to drove for 2 hours to have them installed. Made me look like a real fkn a55hole. Luckily we had a hookup for the correct connectors at a cost of $107 that I split with the buyer. FU Steve you selfish MFker. FKN A right Im heated!!!

Old 05-22-2012, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Good thing i didnt buy the injectors from you.. Man that rtr pulley looks like it was installed, maybe came off, and sold off to the next guy.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Originally Posted by kustom2k1
Hey Steve (E55amgKokhead) your a real POS. You sold me injectors with connectors that barely fit under the fuel rail and not enough room to attach the connectors from the fuel system. I asked you to cover the cost for the correct connectors and you gave me the runaround. The guy actually has the ***** to tell me he can get me the correct connectors for $8 a piece ($64 out of my pocket) or he can send me $20!!! All I wanted was for you to make it right and you basically told me to GFM.

Your a liar and a thief. I worked hard for my money, whether its a dollar or a thousand makes no difference to me. You stole from me. My money is sitting in your pocket. SMF!! In my view you dont deserve an ounce of respect and karma is a real fkn *****.

The poor guy I sold them to drove for 2 hours to have them installed. Made me look like a real fkn a55hole. Luckily we had a hookup for the correct connectors at a cost of $107 that I split with the buyer. FU Steve you selfish MFker. FKN A right Im heated!!!

I was there and witnessed this!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E55 amg

Damn I hope this not the case I bought from him as well..
Old 05-22-2012, 09:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
This is the first time that ive heard that the injectors are not plug/play. I know more members have purchased these.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:37 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55

What Steve AMGrocket is selling injectors and is not a sponsor? He ripped you off? Well that is not the first post about him.. He even posted he has to hide money from his wife and baby kids to fuel his addiction. Search his post it is all there and all the selling of parts , just to rip this site off of a few hundred buck a month in fees

Here are some of the rules we agree too but the slander and personal attacks on me , family and friends is allowed.. Looks like at least #1, part of #2,#3, #4, #5

Without limiting the foregoing, the following behaviors are strictly prohibited:

Strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language,
Racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language,
Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other community members,
Libelous, defamatory or otherwise tortious language,
Online vandalism,
Impersonation of another person,
Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal content,
Invasion of another's privacy,
Actions that are hurtful to minors,

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 05-22-2012, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03SL55
Exactly novae. I would have given you a refund or payed for the correct connectors. The guy that bought them lives 2 hours away. The mechanic takes everything off and we find that it wont work. Now I look like a dikhead. We made a call to Ragetek and got lucky, he had the correct connectors. Otherwise I would have had to pay for the hands. Im not a scumbag. I would have payed for Steves mistake.

Steve, nah dont even bother calling him, he'll change the subject and start bad mouthing TTM. How his injectors are exactly the same.. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME INJECTORS!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters

Yea they do fit and I sent you pictures proving it. I can't help that you paid way too much for something you didnt even need. I told you send the old connectors back and I'll refund you the $21 I pay for them if you were that unhappy. Maybe next time you should ask before buying something and expecting someone else to pay for it. Funny I've installed them several times as well as other people yet you couldn't figure out how to put them on.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
The guy who did the install of the injectors is very qualified, he installed my TTM injectors and looped fuel rail and did kustoms as well and he immediately said it wouldn't work, thankfully we knew someone that had other pigtails or else that guy would have had to drive back 2 hours without anything

BTW, they are NOT the same injectors as TTM, even the wrench said it since he saw both!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by novae500
This is the first time that ive heard that the injectors are not plug/play. I know more members have purchased these.
Tell you what. I'll install a set on your car just to show you they do fit. Sorry he couldn't figure it out. FYI the injectors don't have to be all in a straight line like he had them in the picture.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W220 M113K
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Tell you what. I'll install a set on your car just to show you they do fit. Sorry he couldn't figure it out. FYI the injectors don't have to be all in a straight line like he had them in the picture.
sorry for the noob question but is that the correct way if there not straight, honest question
Old 05-22-2012, 09:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by Hulk
The guy who did the install of the injectors is very qualified, he installed my TTM injectors and looped fuel rail and did kustoms as well and he immediately said it wouldn't work, thankfully we knew someone that had other pigtails or else that guy would have had to drive back 2 hours without anything

BTW, they are NOT the same injectors as TTM, even the wrench said it since he saw both!
Well your tech was lazy and wrong. Only difference is I don't glue TTM on and mark the price up $300. Its been proven they are the same and not only by me. If he would of actually tried he would of found out they fit. Blackbenzz has been there and even put the injectors on my car during one of the installs. I offered to refund him for the adapters he didn't use.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03SL55
Yea they do fit and I sent you pictures proving it. I can't help that you paid way too much for something you didnt even need. I told you send the old connectors back and I'll refund you the $21 I pay for them if you were that unhappy. Maybe next time you should ask before buying something and expecting someone else to pay for it. Funny I've installed them several times as well as other people yet you couldn't figure out how to put them on.
Keep talking Steve. Dig the hole deeper. No, they dont fit (provided a picture) You cant help that I payed way too much for something that WAS needed. Your in no position to have an attitude. We spoke over the phone and you admitted there are others that had complaints but they resolved them on their own. Just like I did. The difference is I called you out on the forum. Your garbage. Simple. The guy that bought them from me didnt have to ask twice if I would split the cost for the new correct connectors.

Thats the kind of guy I am. I stand behind what I represent. You, your a *****.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55

What Steve AMGrocket is selling injectors and is not a sponsor? He ripped you off? Well that is not the first post about him.. He even posted he has to hide money from his wife and baby kids to fuel his addiction. Search his post it is all there and all the selling of parts , just to rip this site off of a few hundred buck a month in fees

Here are some of the rules we agree too but the slander and personal attacks on me , family and friends is allowed.. Looks like at least #1, part of #2,#3, #4, #5

Without limiting the foregoing, the following behaviors are strictly prohibited:

Strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language,
Racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language,
Harassing, intimidating, stalking or threatening other community members,
Libelous, defamatory or otherwise tortious language,
Online vandalism,
Impersonation of another person,
Posting, distributing, transmitting or promoting illegal content,
Invasion of another's privacy,
Actions that are hurtful to minors,
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! Yep I gotta hide the money from her and my poor children too. Maybe you can ask Caren your wife to come to your rescue again. We know it was you but still that's pretty funny. Can you give me a donation so I can feed my kids please? I promise not to spend it on my car addiction
Old 05-22-2012, 10:03 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Originally Posted by AMG E Power
Yes, and if you don`t have the right connectors, those cheap little black adapters will snap off on you ! then you could go lean on tha cylinder and blow the hell out of your motor!!!!

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 05-22-2012, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Amgrocket, the guy who installed them has built numerous 1000hp cars and has more knowledge than many on here, and you say he's lazy? He's done some crazy custom work that I have witnessed but was lazy on your injectors? Ya right, btw your injectors have a different spray pattern how are they the same as TTM? MIGHT be the same volume but a totally different spray pattern
You totally screwed kustom, make good, but it seems like you love to dish it but can't take it, I would lose money to keep my word and integrity but that's just me because I'm a man and own up
Old 05-22-2012, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03SL55
Originally Posted by AMG E Power
Send them back or ask for the correct connectors
Old 05-22-2012, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Amgrocket, the guy who installed them has built numerous 1000hp cars and has more knowledge than many on here, and you say he's lazy? He's done some crazy custom work that I have witnessed but was lazy on your injectors? Ya right, btw your injectors have a different spray pattern how are they the same as TTM? MIGHT be the same volume but a totally different spray pattern
You totally screwed kustom, make good, but it seems like you love to dish it but can't take it, I would lose money to keep my word and integrity but that's just me because I'm a man and own up
Spray pattern is different really? Sorry but it's identical
And whoever told you it's different must not know. If your going off of what Craig said awhile back he was just going by what he was told by Bruce. Ive seen both injectors on a test bench. Do you really think Bosch made
Injectors just for TTM? Point is the connectors do work and your tech was wrong. If they don't work how am I running the exact same ones? Because they do and he didn't take the time to figure it out. I offered him a refund but that wasn't good enough. If he had a problem he should of sent me a PM and asked for help. There is no ripping someone off. I sold the injectors/adapters at cost to pay for my rebuild and not even on this site.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Kustom pmed you and spoke to you on the phone, are you kidding me??
Funny, I was able to reach Bruce at whatever time, he actually called me 2-3 times to make sure I was happy with my injectors, bro man up, those connectors suck *** and if you want to blame techs, that is a major cop out, like I said obviously you are willing to sell your word as a man for less than 100$, time to grow up
Btw regarding the injectors they are different
Old 05-22-2012, 11:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Kustom pmed you and spoke to you on the phone, are you kidding me??
Funny, I was able to reach Bruce at whatever time, he actually called me 2-3 times to make sure I was happy with my injectors, bro man up, those connectors suck *** and if you want to blame techs, that is a major cop out, like I said obviously you are willing to sell your word as a man for less than 100$, time to grow up
Btw regarding the injectors they are different
Yea he spoke to me after the fact. When he called back I answered. I'm not running from anything. I'm sure Bruce was eager to help too I mean I'd I was getting paid that much for the same product I would too. What your not understanding is they do fit but someone decided they wanted different connectors so that's not my fault. I offered to refund him but that wasn't good enough. Just because a tech built a 1000hp car means nothing. I've owned 1200+hp cars so what that's irrelevant. All he had to do was ask me how to make them work and he would of been able to use them.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A Merc
Yea he spoke to me after the fact. When he called back I answered. I'm not running from anything. I'm sure Bruce was eager to help too I mean I'd I was getting paid that much for the same product I would too. What your not understanding is they do fit but someone decided they wanted different connectors so that's not my fault. I offered to refund him but that wasn't good enough. Just because a tech built a 1000hp car means nothing. I've owned 1200+hp cars so what that's irrelevant. All he had to do was ask me how to make them work and he would of been able to use them.
1200+ hp car? Ya how did you **** up that one? Steve you have no integrity! Not one bit! Do you think you really saw TTM injectors? Or you THINK you did? You are truely showing your immaturity
Get real man, you lost your integrity for 100$ at this point I don't think it's about the money it's the principle
Old 05-23-2012, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03SL55
I had both injectors in my hands, they are not the same. You want to be 100% sure break out your purse Steve and buy a set of TTM and compare them to what you sell.

Steve you got no respect. I spoke to Steve on the phone and he doesn't want to take an ounce of responsibility. "Make them fit" his words. Yea Steve I'll make it fit, don't sweat it. You know what you can do with your $20 refund offer.

Like I explained to you the parts were taken off the motor with the intent of installing injectors. When we found that there was a problem with the connectors we made a few phone calls and happened to get lucky. I also explained the gentleman drove 2 fkn hours to have injectors installed and I wasnt going to leave him hanging because you sold me parts that need to be MADE to fit.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Yea I "really" saw his injectors. Fabtech had a set he bought from Craig and sold on the other forum and also knows they are the same but believe what you want to. You think $50 is going to kill me? No but your exactly right it's about the principal. I offered a refund of what I sent him. I wouldn't buy something and call someone and say hey man I bought these adapters cuz we couldn't get yours to fit so you need to pay me for them. I mean damn I wouldn't even do something like that to Brooke.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
I had both injectors in my hands, they are not the same. You want to be 100% sure break out your purse Steve and buy a set of TTM and compare them to what you sell.

Steve you got no respect. I spoke to Steve on the phone and he doesn't want to take an ounce of responsibility. "Make them fit" his words. Yea Steve I'll make it fit, don't sweat it. You know what you can do with your $20 refund offer.

Like I explained to you the parts were taken off the motor with the intent of installing injectors. When we found that there was a problem with the connectors we made a few phone calls and happened to get lucky. I also explained the gentleman drove 2 fkn hours to have injectors installed and I wasnt going to leave him hanging because you sold me parts that need to be MADE to fit.
Lol. No I said "they do fit" nice try though but I wasn't the one on the phone talking like that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The e55amgrocket/injector discussion and smack-down