Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 05:48 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Talking New Eurocharged Dealer- MIAMI!

Fine Line International - New Eurocharged Dealer

We would like to officially welcome Fine Line International to the Eurocharged Family!

Fine Line International is a high-end auto collision center servicing Miami residents since 2008. We are now pleased to offer in-house ECU tuning by Eurocharged. We have 25 years of experience in the automobile repair industry and we are an ASE Certified shop. Our services include auto collision repair, dent removal, high end detailing, custom paint jobs including rims, aftermarket accessories, body kit painting and installation. Please visit our website for more information.

As a celebration, Fine Line will be offering 40% off retail pricing on all tunes this month!

Fine Line International
7390 SW 41 St. (off of Bird Rd.)
Miami, FL 33155
Tel 305-265-4611
Fax 305-265-4674
www.finelinebodyshop.com
Old 07-10-2012, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
You guys need a shop down here, not just a dealer.

You should be giving Rage-Tek some some props. They are the ones that have been handling all your dyno days when Jerry comes down here.

Last edited by RedBullJnky; 07-12-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
Nice! You guys need a shop down here, not just a dealer.
+1
Old 07-10-2012, 08:15 PM

2017 Charger Hellcat
Nice! You guys need a shop down here, not just a dealer.
+2
Old 07-10-2012, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
A shop down here wouldnt be such a hot idea!
Too many douchebags running around this town with overinflated egos
Keep the shop where you are at in Houston, its a nice town with a nice customer base
Old 07-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

FTP-E55///AMG
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Keep the shop where you are at in Houston, its a nice town with a nice customer base
Andrew, Your sig is so Hawtttt!!!

Jake- Very nice.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 ML63 2009 SL63 2010 Alpha 7 GTR
Eurocharged: "Coming to a mall kiosk near you!"

You guys are taking over the world.
Old 07-11-2012, 04:01 AM

E63s - AMG and M6
Congratulations Guys!
Old 07-11-2012, 02:28 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
CLS63S
Originally Posted by moosejaw

Subtle trolling of the Miami folk.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
I think Rage-Tek deserves more credit then you are giving. Nemo Foss is a master mind when it comes to building cars. He also has your stage 1 products on his web site. He installed ALL my mods that I got from Jerry and I've NEVER had installer error. That is the only place Jerry comes when he's down here. And Nemo is the only person that will ever touch my car.

Alot of the S. FL crew have their mods installed here and most are your products. I love Eurocharged and will never look back. If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose Eurochargd. BUT I would never go anywher else. Rage-Tek really knows what they are doing.

Eurocharged and Rage-Tek = FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:57 PM

05 crossfire w/SL55 drivetrain installed by Rudy Compart Intake/Needswings best et-10.76 @ 129
it is funny that the last 5 trips to South Florida, in the last 7 years, you (Eurocharged)have always gone to Nemo for his Dyno,, remember the first trip down when i set everything up with Nemo to do the dyno runs for your tunes, 22 cars,,then over the next 6 years or so you returned for tunes to be installed into MB and Crossfires on Nemo's dyno. read below!

Now the real funny part,, you name a body shop as a Eurocharged dealer,, and let nemo a Master tech, out , please explain jim

just to list a few.

(1) https://mbworld.org/forums/sl55-amg-...th+fl+dyno+day.
(2)https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...light=dyno+day
(3)https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...light=dyno+day
Old 07-12-2012, 09:26 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by amx1397
it is funny that the last 5 trips to South Florida, in the last 7 years, you (Eurocharged)have always gone to Nemo for his Dyno,, remember the first trip down when i set everything up with Nemo to do the dyno runs for your tunes, 22 cars,,then over the next 6 years or so you returned for tunes to be installed into MB and Crossfires on Nemo's dyno. read below!

Now the real funny part,, you name a body shop as a Eurocharged dealer,, and let nemo a Master tech, out , please explain jim

just to list a few.

(1) https://mbworld.org/forums/sl55-amg-...th+fl+dyno+day.
(2)https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...light=dyno+day
(3)https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...light=dyno+day
I would suggest checking our dealer page...

http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...=61&Itemid=147

And where is it that we left nemo out again? Are we not allowed to have multiple dealers in a state? This is not a eurocharged location, just another option for eurocharged tuning in Florida!

Nemo has always been great to us, and we appreciate everything he has done.

Old 07-12-2012, 09:51 PM

05 crossfire w/SL55 drivetrain installed by Rudy Compart Intake/Needswings best et-10.76 @ 129
Originally Posted by loungn14
I would suggest checking our dealer page...

http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...=61&Itemid=147

And where is it that we left nemo out again? Are we not allowed to have multiple dealers in a state? This is not a eurocharged location, just another option for eurocharged tuning in Florida!

Nemo has always been great to us, and we appreciate everything he has done.

thank you, I apologize because it seems like I was wrong. also there are a bunch of us that depend on nemo for tunes and installing of parts,, we have to mod so ,,,you got it right thanks again. jim

Last edited by amx1397; 07-12-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
I want to help jake out by saying that he was approached by this individual first. Jake and Jerry didnt go looking for this vendor. If you follow EC's facebook, you'll see they tune much more than AMGs. Hell for the longest time Jerry had a 135i reebok shoe? And the locale fits in perfect with Miami's douchebag demographic. Look how many yahoos are driving lambos and ferraris down here.

I love Nemo and i think he's great but i dont think his location is in the right location to sell tunes to the potential customer base. I-595 is pure hell. I don't enjoy driving it at all. The place in Miami has a beautiful showroom to please the douchebag public. I think EC opening up in Miami a good thing.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:13 PM

MB CL65
Hello Everyone!

Ok, I guess it's time I chime in here. My name is Alex and I am the new Eurocharged premier dealer in Miami at Fine Line International. It seems like im not getting too much love already on the forums for being the new kid on the block lol. I would just like to say that I am not trying to step on anybody's toes or take away from the great work that they do over at Rage-Tek. All the power to them, they are an awesome tuning shop. We are a premier body and paint shop in South Miami. That's our main business. Myself having a CL65 AMG and being a car fanatic all my life, I always wanted to get into the tuning side of the business. I am a huge fan of the work they do at Eurocharged and when the chance came to offering their ECU tunes at my place, I thought it was a great opportunity. There are no other Eurocharged dealers in South FL. I thought this would be a great way to offer quality in house ECU tuning to the mass public in my area or as Moosejaw put it "miami's douchebag demographic" LOL . We are conveniently located for the coral gables, south beach crowd just a few minutes from The Collection dealership. Hopefully you guys will give us a chance. On another note, we are having a grand opening next Saturday on the 21st so everyone in the area is more than welcome to come by from 12 - 4. Check out the cars, the shop and feast on free food, drinks, cigars, and the event will have live music by DJ Sama. Finally, I would like to give a special thanks to Jerry and the whole Eurocharged crew for the awesome opportunity. Looking forward to seeings some members there. Thanks.
Old 07-13-2012, 10:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by Finelinecl65
Ok, I guess it's time I chime in here. My name is Alex and I am the new Eurocharged premier dealer in Miami at Fine Line International. It seems like im not getting too much love already on the forums for being the new kid on the block lol. I would just like to say that I am not trying to step on anybody's toes or take away from the great work that they do over at Rage-Tek. All the power to them, they are an awesome tuning shop. We are a premier body and paint shop in South Miami. That's our main business. Myself having a CL65 AMG and being a car fanatic all my life, I always wanted to get into the tuning side of the business. I am a huge fan of the work they do at Eurocharged and when the chance came to offering their ECU tunes at my place, I thought it was a great opportunity. There are no other Eurocharged dealers in South FL. I thought this would be a great way to offer quality in house ECU tuning to the mass public in my area or as Moosejaw put it "miami's douchebag demographic" LOL . We are conveniently located for the coral gables, south beach crowd just a few minutes from The Collection dealership. Hopefully you guys will give us a chance. On another note, we are having a grand opening next Saturday on the 21st so everyone in the area is more than welcome to come by from 12 - 4. Check out the cars, the shop and feast on free food, drinks, cigars, and the event will have live music by DJ Sama. Finally, I would like to give a special thanks to Jerry and the whole Eurocharged crew for the awesome opportunity. Looking forward to seeings some members there. Thanks.
Alex, this had nothing to do with you or your shop. We were simply wondering why there was never a thread like this about Rage-Tek, that's all. Nemo is a good friend of mine and I've been backing his shop for awhile now. I just didn't think it was fair to Nemo that he didn't get intoduced like this. He is also a member here and my car is basicaly his project car. It was all his ideas and plans that has made my car as fast as it is. And just so every one knows, it was his idea to go with Eurocharged.

BTW It was an absolute pleasure meeting you today! And your CL65 is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on becoming a Eurocharged dealer! I will be there for your grand opening. I'll bring my E55 and my wifes CLS. See you then.

Guys, Alex is a great person and I do look forward to seeing what his place here can really become. All the S. FL crew should come and check out the grand opening. I'll bring my camera and go pro, if you know what I mean.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:32 AM

MB CL65
Alex, this had nothing to do with you or your shop. We were simply wondering why there was never a thread like this about Rage-Tek, that's all. Nemo is a good friend of mine and I've been backing his shop for awhile now. I just didn't think it was fair to Nemo that he didn't get intoduced like this. He is also a member here and my car is basicaly his project car. It was all his ideas and plans that has made my car as fast as it is. And just so every one knows, it was his idea to go with Eurocharged.

BTW It was an absolute pleasure meeting you today! And your CL65 is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on becoming a Eurocharged dealer! I will be there for your grand opening. I'll bring my E55 and my wifes CLS. See you then.

Guys, Alex is a great person and I do look forward to seeing what his place here can really become. All the S. FL crew should come and check out the grand opening. I'll bring my camera and go pro, if you know what I mean.
Hey, thanks for the response. I understand what your saying, I just wanted to clear things up if there were any misunderstandings and introduce myself in the forum as well. Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it. Your car is an absolute beast! I shi* my pants when I heard you take off! See you next Saturday
Old 07-21-2012, 04:59 PM

Went there today for grand opening, met all the people, Very nice shop, had a bite of food, Show off my crossfire with the sl55 motor in it , to a few people and they loved it. Spoke to them about the Eurocharged tune, I think they will work with us ,, so I will see them again even though I'm up in Ft Lauderdale, I could go there thanks guys jim

Last edited by amx1397; 07-21-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you to Hate
Originally Posted by amx1397
Went there today for grand opening, met all the people, Very nice shop, had a bite of food, Show off my crossfire with the sl55 motor in it , to a few people and they loved it. Spoke to them about the Eurocharged tune, I think they will like to work with so I will see them again even though I'm up in Ft Lauderdale, I could go there thanks guys jim
Got there right after you left. And it is a very nice shop. Met all the people there, good people too. Then I stopped by JS Benz since its right down the road. JR is a great person and has a very fast CL55.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:14 AM

MB CL65
Thank you guys for stopping by and showing support. It was a pleasure meeting everyone. JR's CL55, Jim's Crossfire and Elliot's E55 - Super fast cars!