W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

615HP/720 TQ: What will new motor do?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-18-2012, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by AMG E Power
Emoving did u sell ur e55 and just have the audi now ?
Yes, yes, yes
Old 08-19-2012, 01:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
2011 E63, 2013 CLS63
Originally Posted by emoving
Yes, yes, yes
Although I think AMGs are superior nice car you bought there. The RS4 is a beast and the AWD and shorter wheelbase makes it glued to the road. I drove one on R888s and the thing has TOO MUCH GRIP Especially on public streets where you have 90 degree turns it just hooks and lets you take corners at astonishing speeds.

Me thinks you need on of these on top of that motor though

Old 08-19-2012, 05:38 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Ok Skratch, This is about as close of a reply to constructive critisism as I got on this thread, so I will work through your accusations, if it stays constructive to all and an open mind is kept to work through questions. It is bad enough that these cars are almost 10 years old and even the CTSV caddy forums kick are butt in team work, faster cars, more power and more mods , after only a few years. See below under your paragraphs for starters.

Originally Posted by skratch77
The stock e55k blower will not flow enough volume to make the claims in the thread.All of my dynos have all the info on the bottom of the sheet,how hard is it to post a sheet with the conditions and correction factor used?
Who said my blower is stock? I have made and posted pictures of porting it, extensive porting on the inlet and run a large 82mm TB. Do you have the flow numbers for the stock blower to go along with the statement? Would love to see the tech data on that, since I like the science of flow. Anyone that races, wrenches and wants max power,,, always mods all mods. I cut apart, study, neasure and port everythying I buy or that came on the car. Even if it only makes 2 hp gain. Ask anyone and it adds up at the end of the day.

because maybe its a wild C/F to bloat your numbers?I have asked this before and never got a responce and 10 bucks says If I used you c/f I will make 600whp too.
Remember I made 550/620 ish , when I ran the 180 mph Texas mile two years ago. Jerry road tuned before the mile and dyno tuned on the same dyno after the mile. A few weeks after that mile run, my wife had one 1/4 mile and was kicked off the track (no roll cage). 11.22 and I think 123.5-7 if I recall right , again, we planned on numerous runs, take turns and get the time to a high 10. So, next time it is track rental , so we can run and run to dial in a good time.

this thread and its title is nothing but bragging and you even post the fake torque numbers in your sig.

trap 130+ and ill believe you are making 600whp and when you get your new engine up and running find a dynojet and post a dyno sheet were we can all compare too and let all the info be on there instead of bluring it out
At 550 rwhp two years ago trapped near 124 mph before all the new ported heads and work, so at 600 rwhp, 130 should be in the game, if this motor performs the same or better

I dynod the same day as a brand new gt500 and it made 596 whp and I made 499 and there is no way in hell I can make up 100whp with adding more boost and heads to catch up to that car on a properly dynod run.we could ice the car down and put the temp sensor in the engine bay and get a wild c/f and make a glory pull but wtf is the point of that?

On a proper setup dynojet(that read hi)a 55k will make max 560-5whp with every possible thing you can do to the car,maybe a few whp here and there but Iv seen 3 or 4 maxed out dynos across the world and they all seem to max out around 560whp on race gas.
You should make about 530 rwhp based on our signature. IMO So with ported heads, larger exhaust, more cooling, 82mm tb, better intake, ported blower and lot more boost. Hell yes 70 more is there. IMO Happy to help and share ideas to help with your concerns.

now you make a thread about making 700rwt and breaking 610whp with a dyno sheet that looks like its made in paint shop where your torque peak is and no correction factors shown or temp and humidity shown.

you are the reason people dont post dynos anymore
Again, yes I posted my dynos and this was to help keep minds open to ways to make more power and have constructive talks about power/ TQ and where and why it is made.

I emailed for my correction info from the Oct. 8th 2011 dyno listed above.

temp 83.6, hum 62.6, baro 29.87 and WCF 1.0160

Jerry and I were the only people to drive this car at this power (about 3 months only). After some road tunning it was loosing traction at peak load above 130 mph. It would blow up the traction light and you feel the car floating. After some more work, it would go into limp mode at 60 mph stab, from having more torque that the factory tranny parameters would allow. I was told this was the first car to do this and we laughed our a$$ off , as we coasted off the road each time.

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd

Last edited by Exotic-metal55; 08-19-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55
Who said my blower is stock? I have made and posted pictures of porting it, extensive porting on the inlet and run a large 82mm TB. Do you have the flow numbers for the stock blower to go along with the statement? Would love to see the tech data on that, since I like the science of flow. Anyone that races, wrenches and wants max power,,, always mods all mods. I cut apart, study, neasure and port everythying I buy or that came on the car. Even if it only makes 2 hp gain. Ask anyone and it adds up at the end of the day.
Porting the blower will not make power, in fact it reduces the blowers efficiency

But hey you claim that your dyno sheet is a true representation of what your motor does...
Old 08-19-2012, 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Who's making that new supercharger for our beasts? You are already going all out 100%, I say go 120% and get the new super blower too. Crap, then I wouldn't doubt you could get near 700-750 wheel when tuned. You are still the mod master right now so party on brotha. Can't wait to hear the results.
Old 08-19-2012, 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
all of this started from the dyno sheet having the corrections blanked out in the bottom right corner of the sheet.

I hide nothing and show everything in full,I am sure you can make alot of power over porting the blower but just so you know I have alot more mods than you think to make 530whp.I dont claim a torque spike as my max torque and I think I even posted one 3 years ago of my car making over 740rtw to the wheels.

I am cattless and have cams,I also have a Ported 82mm TB and I ran 11.3 full weight and almost broke 100 mph in the 1/8th with just 530whp.

steve sent me his dynos and he pretty much has my setup minus the heads and a little more boost and from memory he made 556whp on race gas off the juice.That was on a dynojet with sae correction and nothing crazzy like a 1.01 cf.

you make a thread about making 700+ftlbs and breaking 630whp and I just dont see it happening im sorry I just dont see it bro.

If you can find a dynojet and dyno it in 4th gear and post the sheet up without blanking any details out please do and Ill eat my own **** if you break 630whp without nitrous on your new build.

I hope you do break 600whp but its not going to happen enless you have a BIGGER blower on there.Heck steve barely broke that sparying the darn thing on the dyno.

Craig made I think about 560whp also on a dynojet and I think I saw a 570whp setup from florida but that engine didnt last long either,please tell us your secret to make 70 more whp over craigs and steves cars,I just dont see it happening with our platforms and we have maxed the 55k out a long time ago.

enless you have a bigger blower I just dont see it hapening

Here is a modded slr722 with no catts and a huge pulley and makes 600whp on a high reading dynojet and you are claiming in your sig 120 more ftlbs than this car

Last edited by skratch77; 08-19-2012 at 11:47 PM.