Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > E55 AMG, E63 AMG, E43AMG (W210, W211, W212,W213) > W211 AMG
Official Weistec M113K 3.0L Supercharger, PICTURES INSIDE!!! >

Official Weistec M113K 3.0L Supercharger, PICTURES INSIDE!!!

Notices
W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official Weistec M113K 3.0L Supercharger, PICTURES INSIDE!!!

 
Old 09-04-2012, 05:32 PM
  #101  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 4,173
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Hammer Down View Post
How compatible is the transmission from a SL65 with our cars? Is it as "easy" as switching bell housings?
Wouldn't it be easier to upgrade our own transmission and make it indestructable instead of sourcing out a 65 tranny?
GT-ER is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 06:15 PM
  #102  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: seattle
Posts: 823
Likes: 0
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
1990 300ce supercharged and intercooled
Building the stock transmission is fairly easy to do. There are several companies that do this and can handle the power no problem. Main thing is getting a valve body. The modulator pressure needs to be increased. The transmission build is mostly adding some clutches and getting rid of the single sided clutches. A fully built trans is in the 4500 range. The problem is that once you are making that kind of power at the drag strip you are in the territory of needing axles and driveshafts also. The transmission is just the beginning. Custom axles and driveshafts are another 4-5k.
whipplem104 is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 06:17 PM
  #103  
Super Member
 
adianaty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Porter Ranch, CA
Posts: 502
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
E55, CTS-V Wagon, Duc 1098R
Anyone else notice they claim the stock supercharger is a 2.1L. I thought most believed it was a 2.3L for some reason...

At any rate, I'm waiting like others to see if it makes the power for the money.
adianaty is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 06:34 PM
  #104  
Out Of Control!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 13,449
Liked 67 Times in 54 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by whipplem104 View Post
Building the stock transmission is fairly easy to do. There are several companies that do this and can handle the power no problem. Main thing is getting a valve body. The modulator pressure needs to be increased. The transmission build is mostly adding some clutches and getting rid of the single sided clutches. A fully built trans is in the 4500 range. The problem is that once you are making that kind of power at the drag strip you are in the territory of needing axles and driveshafts also. The transmission is just the beginning. Custom axles and driveshafts are another 4-5k.
Bingo. I'm already a few steps ahead of the game. Built Trans check, diff check, custom axles on their hopefully last revision!
Originally Posted by adianaty View Post
Anyone else notice they claim the stock supercharger is a 2.1L. I thought most believed it was a 2.3L for some reason...

At any rate, I'm waiting like others to see if it makes the power for the money.
I heard it was 1.8L lol and while we're at it I think Whipple makes 2.9 not 3L
blackbenzz is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 07:06 PM
  #105  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
betrezra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,581
Liked 59 Times in 37 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
BB - you gonna build/tune this new monster for race gas or pump gas?
betrezra is offline  
Old 09-04-2012, 11:49 PM
  #106  
Out Of Control!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 13,449
Liked 67 Times in 54 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by betrezra View Post
BB - you gonna build/tune this new monster for race gas or pump gas?
Probably e85
blackbenzz is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:41 AM
  #107  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
chawkins2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cape Town South Africa to the ATL
Posts: 7,369
Liked 21 Times in 19 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by blackbenzz View Post
Probably e85


It will make you hungry everytime you fire her up
chawkins2001 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 11:30 AM
  #108  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Bramage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,909
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
F-250
Its funny, people cry the mods are not coming out fast enough, and then when they do, they cry that they are worried out trans, or engine, or traction... F that S!!!

I have an e-mail and PM into these guys as well, with the $$ literally burning a hole in my pocket. If I don't get a response soon, I'm gonna make a quick run to Vegas. After that, Ill either have twice as much money burning a hole in my pocket or none.
Bramage is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:03 PM
  #109  
Out Of Control!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 13,449
Liked 67 Times in 54 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by chawkins2001 View Post


It will make you hungry everytime you fire her up
Haha luckily for me I don't like popcorn very much
Originally Posted by Bramage View Post
Its funny, people cry the mods are not coming out fast enough, and then when they do, they cry that they are worried out trans, or engine, or traction... F that S!!!

I have an e-mail and PM into these guys as well, with the $$ literally burning a hole in my pocket. If I don't get a response soon, I'm gonna make a quick run to Vegas. After that, Ill either have twice as much money burning a hole in my pocket or none.
Lollll you're funny!

Last edited by blackbenzz; 09-06-2012 at 06:42 PM.
blackbenzz is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 03:44 PM
  #110  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Thericker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southern, CA.
Posts: 9,155
Likes: 0
Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Bramage View Post
Its funny, people cry the mods are not coming out fast enough, and then when they do, they cry that they are worried out trans, or engine, or traction... F that S!!!

I have an e-mail and PM into these guys as well, with the $$ literally burning a hole in my pocket. If I don't get a response soon, I'm gonna make a quick run to Vegas. After that, Ill either have twice as much money burning a hole in my pocket or none.
LoL I had the same thoughts but.. but.. Will it smog? Will trans pop? What will brake next? I'm not sure months ago... I want it NOW! I can't wait for a bigger blower it's so easy for the mustang/corvettes why not us! Will this project ever happen? I have money waiting damnit!!
STFUP & click buy B!TCHES your HP dreams are here... I kid I kid...

Last edited by Thericker; 09-05-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Thericker is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 07:26 PM
  #111  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 747
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Audi A4
How lame, we got 2 threads on here regarding upgraded superchargers for the 55K and not one new update in the last couple weeks, just more teaser pics.
hpV12 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:04 PM
  #112  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
e55amgrocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Va
Posts: 2,156
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Dirt Scooters
I'd like to see some dyno results with boost readings and IAT's to compare to our stock superchargers
e55amgrocket is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 10:32 PM
  #113  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Orlando
Posts: 2,024
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
1967 Pro Touring turbo LSX Camaro
Are you drunk ?

Originally Posted by Prada View Post
How lame, we got 2 threads on here regarding upgraded superchargers for the 55K and not one new update in the last couple weeks, just more teaser pics.
Sir-Boost-a-Lot is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 10:56 PM
  #114  
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 218
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CLS55
Originally Posted by Prada View Post
How lame, we got 2 threads on here regarding upgraded superchargers for the 55K and not one new update in the last couple weeks, just more teaser pics.
You should try taking off those Prada Sunglasses, click to page 1 of this thread, and then read Weistec's "lame" post thoroughly.
BenzCLS06 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 04:50 AM
  #115  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
suicidal4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: PNW
Posts: 1,048
Likes: 0
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
2001 E430
Originally Posted by blackbenzz View Post
Bingo. I'm already a few steps ahead of the game. Built Trans check, diff check, custom axles on their hopefully last revision!

What are you gonna do about all the daylight under your front tires?
suicidal4life is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 05:01 AM
  #116  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
E55Bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lafayette, IN
Posts: 1,582
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2008 ML63 2009 SL63 2010 Alpha 7 GTR
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket View Post
I'd like to see some dyno results with boost readings and IAT's to compare to our stock superchargers


E55Bullet is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 01:41 PM
  #117  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego
Posts: 617
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
MB
Originally Posted by suicidal4life View Post
What are you gonna do about all the daylight under your front tires?
::Premonition::

First CLK55 with wheelie bars
msheredy is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 04:16 PM
  #118  
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Thread Starter
 
Weistec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 577
Liked 20 Times in 7 Posts
Weistec
Gentlemen, thank you all for the comments. We are diligently working on getting everyone the data they are looking for such as power, torque, temp differences, etc. There is many variations to this modification unlike the M156.

Because we are getting a lot of interest on the system, we would like to have all people interested to email [email protected] with your name, type of vehicle, and a contact phone number so we can add you to our list. We are getting a much larger volume of inventory so we don't have to deny anyone a new supercharger system.

Thanks again for your interest in our new supercharger system!

Weistec Engineering
__________________


Home of the World's Fastest Mercedes

CONNECT WITH US
www.Weistec.com
[email protected]

Instagram

Facebook
Weistec is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:14 PM
  #119  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 747
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Audi A4
Originally Posted by BenzCLS06 View Post
You should try taking off those Prada Sunglasses, click to page 1 of this thread, and then read Weistec's "lame" post thoroughly.
Lol. Had you read *my* post properly and with some degree of comprehension, you would find out I was merely trying to get a status update and there hasn't been one in awhie. Furthermore, I wasn't
calling Weistec's posts lame, just the lack of new updates regarding the blower. Relax CLS06.
hpV12 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:43 PM
  #120  
Out Of Control!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 13,449
Liked 67 Times in 54 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by suicidal4life View Post
What are you gonna do about all the daylight under your front tires?
Hold on tight and hope it tracks straight!
Originally Posted by msheredy View Post
::Premonition::

First CLK55 with wheelie bars
I hope not. I'm trying to keep it a street car with big power. I'm going to be running full interior including stock seats and battery for a while
blackbenzz is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:49 PM
  #121  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Orlando
Posts: 2,024
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
1967 Pro Touring turbo LSX Camaro
Oh I see. You're both drunk and off your meds.

Originally Posted by Prada View Post
Lol. Had you read *my* post properly and with some degree of comprehension, you would find out I was merely trying to get a status update and there hasn't been one in awhie. Furthermore, I wasn't
calling Weistec's posts lame, just the lack of new updates regarding the blower. Relax CLS06.
Sir-Boost-a-Lot is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 07:21 PM
  #122  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 747
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Audi A4
Originally Posted by Sir-Boost-a-Lot View Post
Oh I see. You're both drunk and off your meds.
Dying for attention I see. Were you neglected as a child? It's ok. It's not your fault.

Last edited by hpV12; 09-06-2012 at 07:27 PM.
hpV12 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 07:45 PM
  #123  
Out Of Control!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 13,449
Liked 67 Times in 54 Posts
haters crazy
Come on guys let's keep this thread on track. This is the next level in 55k tuning
blackbenzz is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 08:07 PM
  #124  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 747
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Audi A4
Originally Posted by blackbenzz View Post
Come on guys let's keep this thread on track. This is the next level in 55k tuning
+1

Very excited to see some numbers.
hpV12 is offline  
Old 09-06-2012, 10:38 PM
  #125  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NH
Posts: 6,481
Liked 24 Times in 21 Posts
2016 C63 & 2012 ML63
Well this thread is surely better than the one on PSC
AKnight55 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average.

Quick Reply: Official Weistec M113K 3.0L Supercharger, PICTURES INSIDE!!!


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: