what 16in wheels fit for drag setup

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by skratch77
Using same OEM lug bolts and changing the hub(no spacer)and the mickeys are an inch taller and absolutely kill top end power.they are like 27in tall.like I said been there done that with the mickeys and there isn't a single person in the 10s with those tires.

Once in 3rd gear the car feels the added height of the taller title and kills the trap speed.

The clk wheels are saving me 20lbs alone over your wheels and I would recommend them to everyone but there not for me.I ran those tires on stock wheels and then on the lighter f14s and hated how tall they were.I remember using gearing calculators and looking for the shortest tire back when I was going yo attempt another 10 sec pass.

edit-your tires are 28lbs each and the r888s are 27,dont know where you read that the mickeys are 23lbs each
I ran a bunch of 10's with a 10.67 being the fastest with the stock 18's and M/T drag radial
Old 10-30-2012, 08:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
slight hi jack but i just put the exact setup some of you may be looking for, for sale , used one time . very light as mentioned. wish all my drag setups were this light.