W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My definitive Bruce@TTM HORROR STORY.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-30-2013, 09:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55, G55, 1987 Kasten Wagen (2 door LWB G WAGON) 1991 e30 vert with euro M3 motor
lol you guys are just 2 funny.
since when was Bruce a big bad tuff guy
seriously his not a big guy at all and looks like hes one cheeseburger away from being obese...FACT!
you said the last guy who went to his shop got a beating? what was the guy 12 years old or a little person?
im not claiming to be a tuff guy by any means but i know i would have NO problem laying him the EOCK OUT...FACT!

now on another note stop telling the OP to go there and do something what are you a cave man?
what do you think is going to happen? you think Bruce is just going to fork over 18K?
thats just not the way things are done in the REAL world so stop watching reruns of the sopranos there tuff guy...

bluexcoller your clearly a troll but ill play along.."grab your *****" REALLY? ...grab that thing between you ears and start opening up coconuts with it cauzz thats all its good for

Last edited by JACK PRESTON; 06-30-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
I'm pretty sure he's not getting money back either
Old 06-30-2013, 11:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
I hope OP gets his money back...but like i said i couldnt find any evidence of TTM existing as a business entity in New York State.

Has anyone asked why Paypal cant get involved?
HOw about the folks at internet brands?
Old 06-30-2013, 12:26 PM

horse drawn cart
Originally Posted by JonMBZ
He just sounds straight forward, but I doubt he is friends or he wouldn't call him a retailer that bolts on parts. I wouldn't be too afraid of that fat old man, but that's just me. I am sure he is not the one dishing out beatings, most likely one of his lackeys. Everyone knows someone though so he would be stupid to try and do something without knowing the repercussions. I would get him back one way order the other just like Kevin said. Looks like hes doing what's necessary to make him happy.

I said *DETAILER, not RETAILER.

Old 06-30-2013, 01:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by moosejaw
I hope OP gets his money back...but like i said i couldnt find any evidence of TTM existing as a business entity in New York State.

Has anyone asked why Paypal cant get involved?
HOw about the folks at internet brands?
Very good point. What is Internet brands doing about this or the mods also? Have the mod's been in contact with Bruce? Sure would be nice to know they are trying to help resolve this and Internet brands isn't just looking for a sponsor paycheck and let them get away with practically anything. After all the people have come forwards with their bad dealings with him and problems
Old 06-30-2013, 03:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes E55 Amg
Originally Posted by JACK PRESTON
lol you guys are just 2 funny.
since when was Bruce a big bad tuff guy
seriously his not a big guy at all and looks like hes one cheeseburger away from being obese...FACT!
you said the last guy who went to his shop got a beating? what was the guy 12 years old or a little person?
im not claiming to be a tuff guy by any means but i know i would have NO problem laying him the EOCK OUT...FACT!

now on another note stop telling the OP to go there and do something what are you a cave man?
what do you think is going to happen? you think Bruce is just going to fork over 18K?
thats just not the way things are done in the REAL world so stop watching reruns of the sopranos there tuff guy...

bluexcoller your clearly a troll but ill play along.."grab your *****" REALLY? ...grab that thing between you ears and start opening up coconuts with it cauzz thats all its good for
Old 06-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Received 505 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
Very good point. What is Internet brands doing about this or the mods also? Have the mod's been in contact with Bruce? Sure would be nice to know they are trying to help resolve this and Internet brands isn't just looking for a sponsor paycheck and let them get away with practically anything. After all the people have come forwards with their bad dealings with him and problems
IB and moderators have both reached out to Bruce but there has been no response as far as I know. Our first attempt to contact him was the same day this thread was posted.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Thanks for the update. Good to see they are trying also.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Originally Posted by Rock
IB and moderators have both reached out to Bruce but there has been no response as far as I know. Our first attempt to contact him was the same day this thread was posted.
Cool Rock, very cool!

PS...and by the way...you have wayyyyyy too many excellent cars! Some good stuff you have there!
Old 06-30-2013, 07:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
Whoa.......... this is pretty wild. Looking to see the resolution... Shoulda bought a Hyundai.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
W220 S65 AMG
Old 06-30-2013, 10:57 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
I thought I'd clear the air a little bit about this thread, there are some fellow members who approach this as a popularity contest, as if I am trying to spread ill intended gossip about bruce, that is in no way, shape or form my intention, there's no gossip in my OP, ONLY HARD DATA!, if someone has a doubt about the money I sent bruce, you need not look any further than my PAYPAL REPORTS, there you will see the $14,000 I sent through paypal, that's a start for anyone, also, please refer to my repeated emails and calls to bruce bejsovec's shop, you can see his replies (or lack thereof...) in my OP. Using those pieces of information, you may put together a well versed opinion about my whole situation, it blows my mind when someone says senseless things just to antagonize WITHOUT reading the info first. SEE THE INFO FIRST.

More importantly, the main reason I created this thread was to prevent Bruce Bejsovec from preying on more members using his "golden rep" as his best resource, and in that sense, even if one guy/girl from this forum decides not to do business with that scamming brute, then, I consider this thread a success!.
But I know A LOT of people that have read this will make a better choice, and that is a great feeling (for me).

Obviously I understand this is a public forum and not a courtroom, I would gain nothing by playing juror and judge against Bruce Bejsovec, I came here to seek a reply from him, because I grew tired at this dismissive service, I wanted to push him into giving me what's rightfully mine (my money, or my parts), but his silence is terribly loud (although I have this itch about a certain new member coming here and acting eerily bruce-like).

I thank all the feedback, all the support, all the scolding, because in the end, it makes this thread stick out, it shines a light on it, allowing it a massive audience, and for that, I am very grateful.

Last edited by Kelvin07; 06-30-2013 at 11:24 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
03 E55 AMG, 06 Harley Road King Custom 06 Ram 2500 Cummins, 97 Firebird Race Car, 88 Cutlass Supreme
Contact the FBI already if you have not yet.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
one car at a time
Originally Posted by BBBSS
Contact the FBI already if you have not yet.
Bingo...I recommended he contact the FBI a while ago and hope he has...
Old 07-01-2013, 02:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
Originally Posted by bluexcollar
I said *DETAILER, not RETAILER.

haha, I know type-o Sorry
Old 07-01-2013, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
2004 E320
Originally Posted by emoving
e
LOL, his Facebook page is shut down!!! Now if only his shop was.
FB page is alive.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts
2006 E55
OP-
I'd be very careful about what you post on a public car forum. You said you have an attorney involved, so I'd be cautious about what you post about Bruce, his company, and your interactions with him/them. The last thing you want to do is screw up the case you have against Bruce/TTM because of technicality posted on here.

I'd talk to your attorney or at the very least, let him know that you've posted (publicly) on a forum for thousands and thousands of people to read - especially if Bruce/TTM's lawyers are reading this thread. And you know SOMEONE has told them by now about this thread.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:00 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55, 07 ML500
Op, Put him on notice send a certified letter demanding he either send the parts (within a spcified time) or refund the money.. Send it certified, return receipt so he has to sign for it and cc your attorney..

Let him know legal proceedings will start if he does not meet these requirements.. Good luck...
Old 07-01-2013, 03:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 C32 gone, 06 CLS55, 16 Tesla X
Originally Posted by ArmoE55
OP-
I'd be very careful about what you post on a public car forum. You said you have an attorney involved, so I'd be cautious about what you post about Bruce, his company, and your interactions with him/them. The last thing you want to do is screw up the case you have against Bruce/TTM because of technicality posted on here.

I'd talk to your attorney or at the very least, let him know that you've posted (publicly) on a forum for thousands and thousands of people to read - especially if Bruce/TTM's lawyers are reading this thread. And you know SOMEONE has told them by now about this thread.
He has a lawyers? He and his lawyer will win a case that he took the a$$ and provided no service nor part? If he actually has a lawyer, it's good for op, it means he acknowledge the case. You took the a$$ and you expect people to be quiet, threatening sueing them for ruining your reputation? Do you really have one? What is in some people mind?

Last edited by CLKCLK; 07-01-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
Originally Posted by CLKCLK
He has a lawyers? He and his lawyer will win a case that he took the a$$ and provided no service nor part? If he actually has a lawyer, it's good for op, it means he acknowledge the case. You took the a$$ and you expect people to be quiet, threatening sueing them for ruining your reputation? Do you really have one? What is in some people mind?
People have gotten off for FAR worse than stealing some $$ over the most petty evidence/technicalities.

Remember, we are in the US where the judicial system isn't exactly ... good.

Think OJ - the glove ain't fittin!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:05 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
Originally Posted by ArmoE55
People have gotten off for FAR worse than stealing some $$ over the most petty evidence/technicalities.

Remember, we are in the US where the judicial system isn't exactly ... good.

Think OJ - the glove ain't fittin!
Guys, if my main concern were to get the money back, I don't think I would have posted here at all.

I am not holding my breath over the $18k, he has it, he probably spent it already, if I get it back, great!, if not, I'll be ok...

My purpose was to either get him to come here and make a public commitment, or shatter his "good/honest guy" facade and prevent someone else to lose more money to him, like I did.

I haven't stated what I am doing because I don't wanna give him any hints.

I am very thankful to you all, because I have gotten so much useful advice on what do that I would have never known otherwise.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 377 Likes on 342 Posts
00 C200 & 00 C55 & 06 SLK55
We should to ThankFUL to you either,

its soo clear that its not the matter of the damn money, you want to wake us & protect us...,,

that definitely reflects to your honestly hard & mind.....

ZAYED,,
Old 07-01-2013, 06:49 PM

03 R230 SL55 / 94 W124 E500
Originally Posted by Kelvin07
I thought I'd clear the air a little bit about this thread, there are some fellow members who approach this as a popularity contest, as if I am trying to spread ill intended gossip about bruce, that is in no way, shape or form my intention, there's no gossip in my OP, ONLY HARD DATA!, if someone has a doubt about the money I sent bruce, you need not look any further than my PAYPAL REPORTS, there you will see the $14,000 I sent through paypal, that's a start for anyone, also, please refer to my repeated emails and calls to bruce bejsovec's shop, you can see his replies (or lack thereof...) in my OP. Using those pieces of information, you may put together a well versed opinion about my whole situation, it blows my mind when someone says senseless things just to antagonize WITHOUT reading the info first. SEE THE INFO FIRST.

More importantly, the main reason I created this thread was to prevent Bruce Bejsovec from preying on more members using his "golden rep" as his best resource, and in that sense, even if one guy/girl from this forum decides not to do business with that scamming brute, then, I consider this thread a success!.
But I know A LOT of people that have read this will make a better choice, and that is a great feeling (for me).

Obviously I understand this is a public forum and not a courtroom, I would gain nothing by playing juror and judge against Bruce Bejsovec, I came here to seek a reply from him, because I grew tired at this dismissive service, I wanted to push him into giving me what's rightfully mine (my money, or my parts), but his silence is terribly loud (although I have this itch about a certain new member coming here and acting eerily bruce-like).

I thank all the feedback, all the support, all the scolding, because in the end, it makes this thread stick out, it shines a light on it, allowing it a massive audience, and for that, I am very grateful.
Thank you for posting these hard data, I was about to pull the trigger for some of TTM phony products. Thank God I read your thread first! .. I am really glad that I did not purchase anything from BRUCE BEJSOVEC @ TTM . Once again, thank you for posting these data to the community and that’s what the forum here for.

Last edited by superstar; 07-01-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
Originally Posted by superstar
Thank you
OT

Nice Hammer Superstar!
Old 07-02-2013, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
Originally Posted by Kelvin07
Guys, if my main concern were to get the money back, I don't think I would have posted here at all.

I am not holding my breath over the $18k, he has it, he probably spent it already, if I get it back, great!, if not, I'll be ok...

My purpose was to either get him to come here and make a public commitment, or shatter his "good/honest guy" facade and prevent someone else to lose more money to him, like I did.

I haven't stated what I am doing because I don't wanna give him any hints.

I am very thankful to you all, because I have gotten so much useful advice on what do that I would have never known otherwise.
I don't understand your post at all.

You're either, a) a wealthy man to not care about just shelling over $18K and kissing it goodbye for nothing, or b) a MUCH nicer man than I am because I would be pissed and getting my lawyers riled up to get every single penny back from him.

Even still, a wealthy person wouldn't just "ah, screw it". You'd try to recoup SOMETHING for damages.

Or c) both!

Don't get me wrong, I praise you for posting it publicly for people like me or next to see the issues (because people are quick to jump on people badmouthing the bigger dogs in the business), but saying that it's basically gone and you're not hoping to get it back is just sad, man.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My definitive Bruce@TTM HORROR STORY.