Notices
W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My definitive [email protected] HORROR STORY.

 
Old 06-23-2013, 07:20 PM
  #101  
Super Member
 
dllhg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norther CA
Posts: 787
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
e55 amg
I am 100% certain he didnt plan on taking the money without giving him something in return. Sh*t happens and most people will put their needs before another s unfortunately. Its not how I am but most people are that way.
dllhg is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 07:26 PM
  #102  
Super Member
 
Tech-Tune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NJ/Greece
Posts: 948
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
I truly feel sorry for what the OP has been through, yet I'm glad you guys are finally seeing Bruce's true colors.
Its not my story to tell but my friends got dicked over royally by Bruce.
I do however feel somewhat satisfied this has become public. He needs to be exposed for what he is so that others are not taken advantage of.

People who exercise this type of business practice should not longer BE in business. Cant wait till you close shop Bruce, its just a matter of time now.

"FTMFW"..... It amazes me how many people bought into this BS.


...what an azzclown

Last edited by Tech-Tune; 06-23-2013 at 07:39 PM.
Tech-Tune is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 07:27 PM
  #103  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Kelvin07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Always Sunny & beautiful, Costa Rica
Posts: 559
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
Originally Posted by dllhg View Post
I am 100% certain he didnt plan on taking the money without giving him something in return. Sh*t happens and most people will put their needs before another s unfortunately. Its not how I am but most people are that way.
I have to admit, that was my mindset up until about a month ago, when he disappeared since April for almost 2 months, and until I sent him an ultimatum in June, then he quickly replied, but bruce has gone MIA again, I can no longer assume he will do as he said and get my issue resolved within 2-3 months (which in itself it's a terrifying notion), I need to get him to either publicly commit or go the legal route.

Like I said in my OP, I exhausted my patience trying to get him to work something out, to work with me, I asked for the parts I WANTED back in March (over 3 months ago), and he wants me to wait an additional 3 months???, we are talking waiting over 6 months just to see what he decides to do, if within 3 months he says "I'm bankrupt...", then I'd be screwed.

I cannot and I will not wait another 3 months, I finished my payments 6 months ago, he's had my cash for over 6 months, he's had his chance to plan ahead.

Last edited by Kelvin07; 06-23-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Kelvin07 is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 07:37 PM
  #104  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.I. NY
Posts: 1,203
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Originally Posted by Tech-Tune View Post
I'm glad you guys are finally seeing Bruce's true colors.
Its not my story to tell but my friends got dicked over royally by Bruce.
I do however feel somewhat satisfied this has become public. He needs to be exposed for what he is so that others are not taken advantage of.

People who exercise this type of business practice should not longer BE in business. Cant wait till you close shop Bruce, its just a matter of time now.
theblckghst: I am sure that this is NOT just another gang up on Bruce story! This is truth obviously! Again: not a pissing match with you or anyone but the 'grow up' statement is wrong. Whatever Bruce's problem is, I hope he fixes it one day! I live 10 miles from his shop so I am SURE that I will see him one day and explain that this had to be written. I, for one, told my story and at this point...everyone needs to know all the stories. IMO

Again...he seemed like a good guy and he was likeable (so were the guys who pulled off all of the Ponzi scemes (I watch American GREED all the time) I only hope that he is NOT doing drugs or gambling or whatever. Hopefully he repays the OP and goes back to a somewhat normal life.

I am pulling for you Kelvin...do what you need to do! I wouldn't have waited 2 weeks!

Last edited by 60nomad; 06-23-2013 at 07:42 PM.
60nomad is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 07:46 PM
  #105  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,242
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Sorry to hear what happened with you Kelvin. Hope you get your money back. This is utter

nonsense as to what has happened.

How does he look like ? maybe someone can post a link , so we are aware of how he looks.
viren.89 is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 08:12 PM
  #106  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 64
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2001 Sl500
I spent $3000 at TTM to have a car that doesnt ever start anymore. I payed Bruce $2000 for exhuast work and some other stuff. His exhuast work was such a hack job> I had to have it all redone here in New Jersey. I shipped my car to TTM 2 months early so Bruce could work on it and it would be ready where Jeremy at OE Tuning stopped by to tune it and Dyno it. I also Payed him $1000 for the tune which he Never paid to Jeremy at OE Tuning. I talked to Bruce on the phone many times witch was really hard to get him to answer. I told him what I wanted to do to the car, His response was "If you want a fast car that runs let me do it my way or com pick the Fing car up and take it home" On the Day Jeremy was at TTM I stopped by at 7am to see my car on the lift not even finished. They had the car for almost 2 months. Bruce told me he had to do out to pick up parts. I sat here all day because I was going to drive the car home after the Tune to NJ. Bruce didnt finish my exhuast work till 6pm. He also broke a few parts on the car when He had it there. Jeremy didnt start working on my car till 6:30 the dyno was closed now that it was to late witch i payed for. Around 7:30 Bruce kicked us out of the shop saying they wanted to go home and my tune was good enough. Jeremy said he would send me better tunes in the next few weeks. I made the 3 hour drive home barley car rode horable. I shut the car off and tryed to start it a few weeks later and it wouldnt start. I asked jeremy for a new tune to get my car running and he said bruce never paid him for the first tune he gave me. Now i have a car with a fried ECU that I cant drive because I spent $3000 with bruce.
patfarrell is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 08:17 PM
  #107  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 337
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
05 E55
Originally Posted by 60nomad View Post
theblckghst: I am sure that this is NOT just another gang up on Bruce story! This is truth obviously! Again: not a pissing match with you or anyone but the 'grow up' statement is wrong. Whatever Bruce's problem is, I hope he fixes it one day! I live 10 miles from his shop so I am SURE that I will see him one day and explain that this had to be written. I, for one, told my story and at this point...everyone needs to know all the stories. IMO

Again...he seemed like a good guy and he was likeable (so were the guys who pulled off all of the Ponzi scemes (I watch American GREED all the time) I only hope that he is NOT doing drugs or gambling or whatever. Hopefully he repays the OP and goes back to a somewhat normal life.

I am pulling for you Kelvin...do what you need to do! I wouldn't have waited 2 weeks!
I'm speaking from personal experience. About three years ago, there was a member/vendor B.Gorman. He did custom wheels for a pretty decent price. He was selling wheels like crazy, everyone was buying a set of wheels from him. I bought a set of wheels, and through talking with him and telling him that i was a soldier deployed in afghanistan, he offered to sponsor my car. I buy the parts/paint/powder coat/whatever and all the labor would be free. So i was like this guy is pretty awesome. Being in a forward location i didnt have access to internet very often but i had a sat phone, so i would call him, tell him what i wanted and then have my ex wife send him the money on paypal. Long story short, I came home after bill had my car for nine months and not a damn thing was done. The wheels were built, but i paid for specific tires and there were cheap ones on there. Bill owed me over three thousand dollars which to this day i havent seen a penny of. While i was home i went through months of posts looking to see if nyone else was having problems with Bill....nothing....not one post. So i posted my story, with in minutes i was getting emails and replies talking about all these similar problems people were having, insane wait times, wheels that were the wrong size, you name it people were complaining about it. Most of these people were having problems well before i ever did business with B.Gorman. Thats whats happening now with Bruce. I learned my lesson the hard way, looks like this guy might be in line for the same lesson. I dont defend Bruce because I'm a customer of his, our relationship goes beyond business. I defend him because he's a friend of mine and i trust him. we're only getting one side of the story here, we shouldnt be so quick to chastise Bruce. There are always three sides to a story, yours, his, and the truth.
theblckghst is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 08:27 PM
  #108  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Kelvin07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Always Sunny & beautiful, Costa Rica
Posts: 559
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
Originally Posted by theblckghst View Post
Most of these people were having problems well before i ever did business with B.Gorman. Thats whats happening now with Bruce. I learned my lesson the hard way, looks like this guy might be in line for the same lesson. I dont defend Bruce because I'm a customer of his, our relationship goes beyond business. I defend him because he's a friend of mine and i trust him. we're only getting one side of the story here, we shouldnt be so quick to chastise Bruce. There are always three sides to a story, yours, his, and the truth.
Man, sorry you had that happened to you, but your story completely validates ours, it only takes one guy getting screwed (you and me) for people to come out and support and speak about similar experiences with the same vendor/tuner.

Most of us members feel that denouncing a very popular guy like bruce with what seemed like a pristine reputation would be forever pointless, because our claim would be battered to death by all of the "friends" he has in the forum, being called a liar and being CHASTISED because you speak of your misfortune with that particular vendor, turns off 99% of us. Please believe me, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't have so much hard evidence.

It's NOT only us customers bud, it's OTHER TUNERS (some have been mentioned here) that TRUSTED bruce, but recently have had severe problems with him, please review the information I provided, don't speak on his behalf without informing yourself first, I paid him $18,000, and have gotten NOTHING, that IS the TRUTH... I am not out to destroy bruce's credibility, he's doing that to himself by not coming here and stating why I haven't gotten the parts I ordered over 3 months ago, why does he need ADDITIONAL 3 months to "work it out"?, and, why he doesn't respond to my repeated attempts to contact him and work a resolution?.

In his last email to me over 2 weeks ago, he wrote "I have had some thought to be solid clients put a major financial hit on TTM that I was actually thinking about selling the business and location and moving onto bigger and better things but I do have some loose ends that need to be finished up and you are one of just a few. " (see attached prove), I would LOVE to meet those clients that put a "financial hit on TTM"... or was that simply something to keep me waiting 3 more months?, you be the judge.

Knowing about his business practices (taking money upfront for builds, overcharging, etc...) are you seriously going to defend something THAT censurable?


Last edited by Kelvin07; 06-23-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Kelvin07 is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 08:38 PM
  #109  
Super Member
 
Tech-Tune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NJ/Greece
Posts: 948
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Originally Posted by patfarrell View Post
I spent $3000 at TTM to have a car that doesnt ever start anymore. I payed Bruce $2000 for exhuast work and some other stuff. His exhuast work was such a hack job> I had to have it all redone here in New Jersey. I shipped my car to TTM 2 months early so Bruce could work on it and it would be ready where Jeremy at OE Tuning stopped by to tune it and Dyno it. I also Payed him $1000 for the tune which he Never paid to Jeremy at OE Tuning. I talked to Bruce on the phone many times witch was really hard to get him to answer. I told him what I wanted to do to the car, His response was "If you want a fast car that runs let me do it my way or com pick the Fing car up and take it home" On the Day Jeremy was at TTM I stopped by at 7am to see my car on the lift not even finished. They had the car for almost 2 months. Bruce told me he had to do out to pick up parts. I sat here all day because I was going to drive the car home after the Tune to NJ. Bruce didnt finish my exhuast work till 6pm. He also broke a few parts on the car when He had it there. Jeremy didnt start working on my car till 6:30 the dyno was closed now that it was to late witch i payed for. Around 7:30 Bruce kicked us out of the shop saying they wanted to go home and my tune was good enough. Jeremy said he would send me better tunes in the next few weeks. I made the 3 hour drive home barley car rode horable. I shut the car off and tryed to start it a few weeks later and it wouldnt start. I asked jeremy for a new tune to get my car running and he said bruce never paid him for the first tune he gave me. Now i have a car with a fried ECU that I cant drive because I spent $3000 with bruce.
This is one of the two friends I mentioned, in case anyone thought I was BS-ing.
You did the right thing coming out with it Pat, time to stop covering up for this clown.
I just hope my other friend tells his story as well.
Tech-Tune is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 09:01 PM
  #110  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 1,106
Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
1000Hp Diesel Trucks
Originally Posted by theblckghst View Post
I'm speaking from personal experience. About three years ago, there was a member/vendor B.Gorman. He did custom wheels for a pretty decent price. He was selling wheels like crazy, everyone was buying a set of wheels from him. I bought a set of wheels, and through talking with him and telling him that i was a soldier deployed in afghanistan, he offered to sponsor my car. I buy the parts/paint/powder coat/whatever and all the labor would be free. So i was like this guy is pretty awesome. Being in a forward location i didnt have access to internet very often but i had a sat phone, so i would call him, tell him what i wanted and then have my ex wife send him the money on paypal. Long story short, I came home after bill had my car for nine months and not a damn thing was done. The wheels were built, but i paid for specific tires and there were cheap ones on there. Bill owed me over three thousand dollars which to this day i havent seen a penny of. While i was home i went through months of posts looking to see if nyone else was having problems with Bill....nothing....not one post. So i posted my story, with in minutes i was getting emails and replies talking about all these similar problems people were having, insane wait times, wheels that were the wrong size, you name it people were complaining about it. Most of these people were having problems well before i ever did business with B.Gorman. Thats whats happening now with Bruce. I learned my lesson the hard way, looks like this guy might be in line for the same lesson. I dont defend Bruce because I'm a customer of his, our relationship goes beyond business. I defend him because he's a friend of mine and i trust him. we're only getting one side of the story here, we shouldnt be so quick to chastise Bruce. There are always three sides to a story, yours, his, and the truth.
I'm sure B.Gorman has friends just like you that would take his side and say the same things and nothing is wrong with that, makes you think how people have two sides. It's not like one person had a small misunderstanding with Bruce, read the evidence and look at all of the others who have been screwed bu him.
PACougar is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 09:13 PM
  #111  
Super Moderator
 
Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,747
Liked 194 Times in 43 Posts
Drives Slowly
I assume Bruce has seen this thread. I sent him a message this morning and he's been on the forum since then……..hopefully he will soon respond. I know there are always two sides to a story so I will reserve judgement but the OP has presented very detailed information and appears to have been reasonable and patient with TTM.

For the sake of both parties, I hope this gets resolved.
Rock is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 09:16 PM
  #112  
Super Member
Thread Starter
 
Kelvin07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Always Sunny & beautiful, Costa Rica
Posts: 559
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
I assume Bruce has seen this thread. I sent him a message this morning and he's been on the forum since then……..hopefully he will soon respond. I know there are always two sides to a story so I will reserve judgement but the OP has presented very detailed information and appears to have been reasonable and patient with TTM.

For the sake of both parties, I hope this gets resolved.
Me too, I hope we can resolve this very soon, in a reasonable, civil manner, I do not wish to engage him in any sort of argument, that would be fruitless.

All I need is the parts I requested 3 months ago, or my money back, but I do not want to wait 3 months to get started.
Kelvin07 is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 09:18 PM
  #113  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.I. NY
Posts: 1,203
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Originally Posted by theblckghst View Post
I defend him because he's a friend of mine and i trust him. we're only getting one side of the story here, we shouldnt be so quick to chastise Bruce. There are always three sides to a story, yours, his, and the truth.
As you can see, Patfarrel has a disaster story too! I mentioned earlier that I didn't want to leave my car with him...boy was I right! Sorry buddy but I have had friends who were not straight shooters in the far back past, but didn't screw me of course,...they are no longer friends of mine! I don't need friends like that. My story is peanuts compared to these others...bottom line...there will be even more stories...trust me. I am sorry that he is your friend! I am sure that you are a good guy and I respect that you are soldier but this guy obviously has some serious issues.
60nomad is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 09:20 PM
  #114  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,208
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
03 E55 AMG, 06 Harley Road King Custom 06 Ram 2500 Cummins, 97 Firebird Race Car, 88 Cutlass Supreme
Originally Posted by Kelvin07 View Post
I would be open to any arrangement that pays me back in the end, but, how can I do anything if bruce NEVER answers his phones, never returns my calls, and probably won't answer my emails after seeing this thread... The DA and attorney idea seem like the next logical step for me.

If any of you guys have a suggestion of a reputable law firm in the NY/NJ, area that I could contact about this or that specializes in cases like this, I would appreciate it, when it comes to lawyers, referrals are usually the best way to go, my lawyers here have a few of options up there, but according to my lawyer, these are big time corporate law firms, so he's still checking with them, but I would appreciate a few suggestions, you can do it via PM to keep it private and I will keep your names out of it.
You're in another country, and this is over $10,000. I'd contact the FBI at this point. They may take interest as this is international. They definitely care if it's across state lines, and $10,000 seems to be the magic number that gets them interested.

http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/contact-us/contact

My next call would be to here.

http://newyork.bbb.org/

Last edited by BBBSS; 06-23-2013 at 09:24 PM.
BBBSS is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 09:29 PM
  #115  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: L.I. NY
Posts: 1,203
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Kelvin: Honestly, lawyers are worse! They will not hunt down $18k bc there isn't enough money in it. Lawyers do what Bruce did only they do it legally! Go to small claims court (I am sure that there is something online to fill out), try and get others involved in a class action suit or try and get a prosecuter to prosecute if possible. You can probably lien his stuff if he owns anything. Take action to get him to pay but honestly..I don't see you getting much...maybe satisfaction in some way. Good luck though! I wish you the best.
60nomad is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 09:37 PM
  #116  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,208
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
03 E55 AMG, 06 Harley Road King Custom 06 Ram 2500 Cummins, 97 Firebird Race Car, 88 Cutlass Supreme
I'd start with the FBI since he's international and see if they would take interest. I suspect having an investigator show up at his shop will get a reply out of him quite quickly. As others have said, getting a judgement is one thing, charges of fraud where he could end up locked up is a whole nother ball game. The amount is substantial enough that someone will take the case up I'm sure. Start at the top and work you way down. FBI, states attorney, county sheriff, local PD.

You can't just take in close to $20,000 and walk away like nothing happened.
BBBSS is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 09:53 PM
  #117  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
black06c230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,252
Liked 39 Times in 34 Posts
2012 Volt and 2005 E55
I have some FBI contacts that investigate money laundering and all that stuff. I can provide you a contact number of you wish.
black06c230 is online now  
Old 06-23-2013, 10:03 PM
  #118  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
moosejaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,692
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
none
18,000 is more than enough to get a lawyers interest. Of course he may want to double or triple that. But you have waited long enough, I'd take action now instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt. Whether its FBI, a attorney, or small claims court. You need to take action now!
moosejaw is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 11:06 PM
  #119  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 71
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
E55, G55, 1987 Kasten Wagen (2 door LWB G WAGON) 1991 e30 vert with euro M3 motor
Originally Posted by Rock View Post
I assume Bruce has seen this thread. I sent him a message this morning and he's been on the forum since then……..hopefully he will soon respond. I know there are always two sides to a story so I will reserve judgement but the OP has presented very detailed information and appears to have been reasonable and patient with TTM.

For the sake of both parties, I hope this gets resolved.


unfortunately thats NOT going to happen, as i said before there is NO way what so ever he will respond on this forum.
o he will linger and look around like you said but thats about it.
him responding can only hurt him at this point and he knows it.

Last edited by JACK PRESTON; 06-24-2013 at 12:16 AM.
JACK PRESTON is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 11:24 PM
  #120  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
emoving's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,222
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Damn, I thought Bruce was a good dude. Man, sucks getting burned by a con. Bruce, what's up bro! All those talks we had about other people screwing people and now your doing the screwing! Pipe up here or give this guy his money back! You got a family bro, I can imagine if someone took you for a ride thus essentially taking money out of your kids mouths! Come on bro, don't be that POS scum sucker we talked about like Fagtech! Your better then this, I sent you a text and no response! I am starting to believe all this crap and that isn't cool bro,
emoving is offline  
Old 06-23-2013, 11:37 PM
  #121  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 306
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
03 W211 E55
Hi

Whilst I feel sorry to hear about the issues that Bruce at TTM is creating with his customers I am not at all surprised. Without hijacking this thread I sent Bruce at TTM a very small amount of money for a new set of TTM air intake scoops. I never received them and Bruce has ignored me 100% and people like that make my Sicilian blood boil, yes I am Italian and I am a mad ***** when people **** me off and this thread has reminded me how Bruce at TTM treated me earlier this year. In my case it wasn't the money at all it was simply the way he treated me, sure he may have responded the first or second time and that was it. When it was certain the products weren't going to arrive (they were posted to me in December 2012) he gave me the silent treatment. I phoned and left messages and emails and nothing and I mean 2 phone calls a week for several months. He is on the top of my list of people I am going to look up and visit with me and a couple of nice firends when I visit the US and yes I am coming over and will also catch up with "Shardul" and Jerry and the boys at Eurocharged as all these guys have been a great help with modifying my car. But I will make sure I visit Bruce at TTM 1 hour before I leave the country that is for sure. To Bruce when you read this I am warning you I am coming to pay you a visit and I don't want my money back anymore....

To Kelvin....how about you engage me as your debt collector? Give me 25% and I will guarantee to get the full amount back to you...This way I know my flights are covered to and from the US...I am currently in Australia. My success rate on debt collection has been 100% in the past...I have been told I am good at it!

Karma is a ***** and everybody eventually gets what they deserve.

Regards,

OZZYAMG
OZZYAMG is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 12:01 AM
  #122  
Super Member
 
dllhg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norther CA
Posts: 787
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
e55 amg
Originally Posted by OZZYAMG View Post
Hi

Whilst I feel sorry to hear about the issues that Bruce at TTM is creating with his customers I am not at all surprised. Without hijacking this thread I sent Bruce at TTM a very small amount of money for a new set of TTM air intake scoops. I never received them and Bruce has ignored me 100% and people like that make my Sicilian blood boil, yes I am Italian and I am a mad ***** when people **** me off and this thread has reminded me how Bruce at TTM treated me earlier this year. In my case it wasn't the money at all it was simply the way he treated me, sure he may have responded the first or second time and that was it. When it was certain the products weren't going to arrive (they were posted to me in December 2012) he gave me the silent treatment. I phoned and left messages and emails and nothing and I mean 2 phone calls a week for several months. He is on the top of my list of people I am going to look up and visit with me and a couple of nice firends when I visit the US and yes I am coming over and will also catch up with "Shardul" and Jerry and the boys at Eurocharged as all these guys have been a great help with modifying my car. But I will make sure I visit Bruce at TTM 1 hour before I leave the country that is for sure. To Bruce when you read this I am warning you I am coming to pay you a visit and I don't want my money back anymore....

To Kelvin....how about you engage me as your debt collector? Give me 25% and I will guarantee to get the full amount back to you...This way I know my flights are covered to and from the US...I am currently in Australia. My success rate on debt collection has been 100% in the past...I have been told I am good at it!

Karma is a ***** and everybody eventually gets what they deserve.

Regards,

OZZYAMG
No offense but anyone who is actually connected in any shape way or form would not post in a forum like this . Posting your intentions as clearly as this is not a very good idea. Everyone I have ever known that would do something like this would do it and not talk about it openly like that.... just saying
dllhg is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 12:22 AM
  #123  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 1,106
Liked 15 Times in 9 Posts
1000Hp Diesel Trucks
Originally Posted by dllhg View Post
No offense but anyone who is actually connected in any shape way or form would not post in a forum like this . Posting your intentions as clearly as this is not a very good idea. Everyone I have ever known that would do something like this would do it and not talk about it openly like that.... just saying
Not to mention we don't need internet hero's on here threatening people. Regardless of what Bruce did or has done threatening him serves no purpose and doesn't help in the long run. Everyone needs to act like an adult, because we are all adults here.
PACougar is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 12:23 AM
  #124  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 306
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
03 W211 E55
Hi

No offence taken at all dllhg...

I would just love to visit Bruce and express my pissed off feelings too him on how I see it from my point of view....that is if in fact I am allowed into the US!

I will attempt to get some money back if I can make a commission though on the $18,000 that is owed in this thread, that I have no problem with whatsoever and I would go to extreme tactics to do this.

I am not threatening Bruce at all but I think it is a good idea he is aware of how I feel and that I am coming over to visit soon. I am definetly not the hero here...I am the victim. But you are right dllhg I would not do anything stupid for a few hundred dollars as that is all I lost BUT if Bruce was acting like an adult I shouldn't be in this position and feel the way I am now...if I approach him and he doesn't apologise to my face and give me a good enough reason as to why he chose to treat my the way he did I myself are scared of what I may do....I make no apology for that.

Regards,

OZZYAMG

Last edited by OZZYAMG; 06-24-2013 at 12:27 AM.
OZZYAMG is offline  
Old 06-24-2013, 12:28 AM
  #125  
Super Member
 
dllhg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norther CA
Posts: 787
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
e55 amg
Originally Posted by OZZYAMG View Post
Hi

No offence taken at all dllhg...

I would just love to visit Bruce and express my pissed off feelings too him on how I see it from my point of view....that is if in fact I am allowed into the US!

I will attempt to get some money back if I can make a commission though on the $18,000 that is owed in this thread, that I have no problem with whatsoever and I would go to extreme tactics to do this.

I am not threatening Bruce at all but I think it is a good idea he is aware of how I feel and that I am coming over to visit soon. I am definetly not the hero hear...I am the victim.

Regards,

OZZYAMG
Cool, I dont want to **** you off too I know how you feel and have been there myself. Honestly though it would most likely make things worse for you going that route. Yeah it might work, but it also might have you sleeping next to a different kind of mate and getting screwed a different way for a long time. Even for $20K its not worth it let alone a few hundred bucks.

you could simply walk into his shop with proof of purchase and refuse to leave until he coughs up the part or the money. Make a scene even but in a normal disgruntled customer sort of way. This whole thread will hurt him more than anything else but taking some local business away would sting too.

Last edited by dllhg; 06-24-2013 at 12:31 AM.
dllhg is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My definitive [email protected] HORROR STORY.


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: