W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My definitive Bruce@TTM HORROR STORY.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-24-2013, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Originally Posted by moosejaw
OP

I did find this however... which i found kind of strange
http://www.hondaprelude.to/forums/ar...p/t-97786.html

Also The phone number on his storefront comes back as a business called "Detailing by Bruce" which is also the same phone number for TTM. How does a tuner who is so busy have time to detail cars? Whats next....Housekeeping by Hulk?
Well I'll leave it at that.
If you go back and see in a past post here what he was supposed to do for me it was fix a scratch on my car and do Kleemans. He said that he used to detail cars...a detailer that now works on Benz's? Doing major installs and AMG's??? It did strike me a little weird at first so I was very cautious all along between that and other little things. After listening to all of this, it is becoming more clear... this guy is a con man!

Another post was the guy who had his exhaust done by Bruce and he said it looked like Frankenstein! I am real glad I didn't get it done! I am much happier going slower! For now!

Maybe Bruce will open another shop and I can get it done there! lol

Last edited by 60nomad; 06-24-2013 at 02:08 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:04 PM

E63, LS600
I talked to Bruce a long time ago about doing some mods to a E55 I used to have. I went to him because my friend recommended that I deal with him even though I was already dealing with another shop in the area.

He bad mouthed the guy at the other shop so badly and called him every name in the book. Calling people a tool seems to be Bruce's favorite thing. Because he talked so poorly about this person that never did me wrong in any way, I decided that I never really wanted to talk to him anymore. He tried to make me feel like I was an idiot for letting this other shop touch my car.

I later found out that the Star tool that he has he stole from someone that used to help him out, he also goes through vendors like crazy and owes so many suppliers money, he just moves onto new suppliers. Did you notice how he is always recommending someones new tune because it's better? It's not because it's better, it's because he has no credit left with the old supplier so he bad mouths their product and starts to sell a new one.

I also found out that the mechanic and shop that he was saying is a tool was owed a lot of money by TTM that they were have trouble collecting on for services that they did for him.

Good luck collecting your money because I do not think that you are going to be able to get it from him. Your best bet may be getting in touch with the New York State DMV because they regulate all repair shops in New York and they are a consumer advocate to protect consumers from shady shops. the only problem is that I do not think that Bruce is registered with the state of New York as a repair shop so he has been working on cars as an illegal business.

Maybe that's another reason why he is "Detailing by Bruce". That name is so funny, it sounds like he is a hair salon.

How many of you have been told by Bruce bad things regarding other people and names that he calls everyone else. the funniest part is that he will talk poorly about a tuner and a month later he is recommending their services. I guess that's what happens when you screw everyone else over, you have to go with someone.

WHAT A REAL TOOL BRUCE IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2013, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by 60nomad
If you go back and see in a past post here what he was supposed to do for me it was fix a scratch on my car and do Kleemans. He said that he used to detail cars...a detailer that now works on Benz's? Doing major installs and AMG's??? It did strike me a little weird at first so I was very cautious all along between that and other little things. After listening to all of this, it is becoming more clear... this guy is a con man!

Another post was the guy who had his exhaust done by Bruce and he said it looked like Frankenstein! I am real glad I didn't get it done! I am much happier going slower!
That was my CLS exhaust. It was horrible. Had to purchase a whole new exhaust from MB to the tune of $3000! I just couldn't stand the welds. I wish I still had a picture.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Cough cough.....

Old 06-24-2013, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
2005 E55 Wagon
I am so surprised that Bruce has not responded. IF what happened to the OP did not happen or there is a dispute to what the OP provided, you would figure that Bruce would respond. The fact that instead more people are coming out about their bad experiences with Bruce and still no response from Bruce is very, very telling.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Jshinone
He bad mouthed the guy at the other shop so badly and called him every name in the book. Calling people a tool seems to be Bruce's favorite thing. Because he talked so poorly about this person that never did me wrong in any way, I decided that I never really wanted to talk to him anymore. He tried to make me feel like I was an idiot for letting this other shop touch my car.

I later found out that the Star tool that he has he stole from someone that used to help him out, he also goes through vendors like crazy and owes so many suppliers money, he just moves onto new suppliers. Did you notice how he is always recommending someones new tune because it's better? It's not because it's better, it's because he has no credit left with the old supplier so he bad mouths their product and starts to sell a new one.

I also found out that the mechanic and shop that he was saying is a tool was owed a lot of money by TTM that they were have trouble collecting on for services that they did for him.
How many of you have been told by Bruce bad things regarding other people and names that he calls everyone else. the funniest part is that he will talk poorly about a tuner and a month later he is recommending their services. I guess that's what happens when you screw everyone else over, you have to go with someone.

WHAT A REAL TOOL BRUCE IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN!!!!!!
I also wrote that in a past post here that everyone was, yeah you're right, 'A TOOL'! That is so funny! I did not mention who he said it about but at this point, what the heck!
URBANWORM: You are a 'TOOL' and a 'DYNO QUEEN' Obviously, those were his words exactly.
I know that you knowing this will not help anything Urb, but thought you should know this! Sorry if you think that I should have kept it to myself but all the cards are being laid on the table here so 'HE' should be known by everyone about every bad known aspect of him! Even if it is minute. It all adds up!

I brought you up because I was looking for a white car really hard and I said I loved your car! That was it, he ripped into you and 2 other guys! I can't remember the other guys but when I see their posts I will remember the user names!

This is only barbershop gossip but what the heck, HE is the tool and shouldn't be talking bad about people that he doesn't even know! What an ***hole he is!

Last edited by 60nomad; 06-24-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

What the heck, I don't even have big hp numbers and I am a dyno queen?

My car once dynoed 499whp uncorrected (505 corrected when I had a 180 pulley), well it also did 527 but that was on a race gas tune with 110 in the tank but I never got the tune since I didn't have a storage device. I wouldn't exactly call that pump gas 499whp tune the car ran on dyno queen status haha. It trapped up to 120.7mph with 19s on it, a spare tire in the trunk and normal daily driver attire. Seems to be reasonable for the 500whp number it once had, now I went backwards in power with the lower boost of supercharger pulley. Guess I am just a dyno princess these days.

That dude truly is a jerkoff. He is mad because I called his **** out a long time ago and never bought in to it.

Last edited by urbamworm; 06-24-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E55 amg
Originally Posted by urbamworm
Cough cough.....

lmfao that was great man ! now everyone take those cheap a$$ scoopes off there car that does nothing at all but let bruce TTM-TAKE THE MONEY. cant believe ppl bought those for 350 !
The following users liked this post:
gp500e (07-13-2019)
Old 06-24-2013, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
He isn't going to post. He knows he's done at this point. It's funny the backlash i got after saying he is just a salesman and nothing more but everyone jumped to his defense saying this guy was the best ever. Just like the injectors that he "had designed" Like Bosch would design injectors just for him. The first time i heard him talking at a track rental i just laughed and said i hope this guy doesn't believe that *hit coming out of his mouth. The sad think about all of this is those that are owed money will most likely never see a penny of it back.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by urbamworm
What the heck, I don't even have big hp numbers and I am a dyno queen?

My car once dynoed 499whp uncorrected (505 corrected when I had a 180 pulley), well it also did 527 but that was on a race gas tune with 110 in the tank but I never got the tune since I didn't have a storage device. I wouldn't exactly call that pump gas 499whp tune the car ran on dyno queen status haha. It trapped up to 120.7mph with 19s on it, a spare tire in the trunk and normal daily driver attire. Seems to be reasonable for the 500whp number it once had, now I went backwards in power with the lower boost of supercharger pulley. Guess I am just a dyno princess these days.

That dude truly is a jerkoff. He is mad because I called his **** out a long time ago and never bought in to it.
No need to defend yourself Urb...you're car is awesome! Anyone who didn't buy into his crap was a tool, I remember this all clearly now! He is reading this stuff on here, I can guarantee it. The world is coming crushing down on you now Bruce! Scammers, rip off artists and thieves should all have a heart attack today!

I get scammers all the time texting me because of ads on craigslist and my reply is always f**k your mother! I know I should just delete them but I can't resist...I HATE THEM!
Old 06-24-2013, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Another good read from Carwash.com
http://www.carwash.com/articles/prin...ing-industry-2
Old 06-24-2013, 02:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
'06 E55
Originally Posted by Jshinone
How many of you have been told by Bruce bad things regarding other people and names that he calls everyone else.
Here's my Bruce story. Normally I just keep sheeit like this to myself, in light of recent events, I think I should tell it. While not severe like a lot of these cases, it still needs to get out and this thread seems to be the place.

Last year when I popped my engine in the middle of Texas while driving cross country, word got out pretty quick. Instantly, people were armchair engineers, telling me what was the cause. At the time, my mods were a 180 pulley, the new Shardul s/c pulley, MBH headers, and most importantly, the TTM fuel rail and injectors with a solid OE tune.

In what seemed like a few hours after word hit the street, I got a message from Bruce telling me to call him. I called and he proceeded to tell me rather assertively what happened with my engine. He assured me that it was that hack-job upper pulley and that it had locked up and stayed engaged and was creating boost when I let off the throttle. He said something along the lines of "You'll see, when you take apart that engine, you'll see that I am right." He was adamant about that and it seemed to me that he was looking out for his own interests, making sure I wouldn't blame his product or the OE tune as that is who he was buddied up with at the time. He had a few choice words to say about Shardul and Brooke (who I had not met at this time), and that kinda put a bad taste in my mouth. I decided that I would just deal with others from then on out. After seeing who has helped and who has screwed the community, I think I made the right choice.
The following users liked this post:
gp500e (07-13-2019)
Old 06-24-2013, 03:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
one car at a time
Guys - This is actually a Federal offense as money crossed state lines and would be investigated by the FBI. I would STRONGLY recommend you start by filing a report with the FBI.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:04 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
Guys, this has officially turned into Nightmare on Elm St., Bruce makes Aaron Hernandez seem like a teddy bear... so many different horror stories, I am working on something real tasty, but for legal reasons I will keep it quiet.

Also, I reiterate, if there's a lawyer in here, please advise us, or point us in the right direction, we will all appreciate it, I am dead certain he will not face us, bruce bejsovec will not refund my money unless I go all the way.

NOTE: We should start typing his full name BRUCE BEJSOVEC so if anybody googles him, this thread will pop up. Just saying....

Last edited by Kelvin07; 06-24-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Denroll
He had a few choice words to say about Shardul and Brooke (who I had not met at this time), and that kinda put a bad taste in my mouth.
Classic, he did the same with me about a year ago, he was less than complimentary about Jerry and Shardul.

As fate would have it, it was Brooke and Jerry that serviced me when bruce bejsovec left me hanging and ignore my repeated attempts to contact him, when I badly needed to replace my SC pulley.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nice, Jerry of Eurocharged who is a stand up guy is helping this TOOL by offering Eurocharged tunes for customers of TTM and the douche nozzle Bruce was bad mouthing Jerry in the past too. Go figure.

Jerry should drop him like a bad habit. Hopefully Eurocharged isn't owed money too now that he has some tab going with them for tunes.

I am just going to put this right here again. Bruce Bejsovec of Tuning Technology Motorsports aka TTM, you are the biggest TOOL of them all.

via Imgflip Meme Maker
Old 06-24-2013, 03:43 PM

E63, LS600
Bruce was pretty open at one time with throwing Jerry under the bus to anyone who would listen to him. At the time he was praising Jeremy of OE who he used to throw under the bus before that.

Once things went south with Jeremy from OE (because Bruce couldn't get tunes from him anymore) he stopped throwing Jerry under the bus it seemed.

What does Bruce say when you go to him and you want to get an OE tune now?
Old 06-24-2013, 03:44 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55, 07 ML500
This is a nightmare.. I am SO HAPPY this did not happen to me.. Couple of month's back I purchased his 82TB, looped rail and 550 Inj... When the parts arrived at my shop they told me (and sent pics) that it did not line up. They had to do Alot of re-fab work to make it fit.. We contacted Bruce and he basically indicated that they did not know what they were doing or talking about and were basically idiots, even though he had seen the pics..

Long story short, car is now in the shop for a gas smell that happens only at idle.. Not the sending units... $100 says it's something from his parts... FAWWWK.....
Old 06-24-2013, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I probably got my tune from j*rkoff in March so does anyone know which tune I actually have? Maybe the actual tuner can tell me. Thanks

Maybe the 'TOOL' will respond and tell me! It'll be the only good thing he has done in years!
Old 06-24-2013, 04:14 PM

I called the Attorney General's office, anybody that has a problem with a business, fill this form, I submitted mine.

http://www.ag.ny.gov/sites/default/f..._complaint.pdf

Also, another member suggested I do a claim on http://www.ripoffreport.com, I already did it, we should all do it, it takes about 5 minutes and it goes a long way, I believe bruce bejsovec has burned enough bridges, to the point where filing a report like this becomes not only a responsibility, but our dutty.

Here's my report [URL="http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tuning-Technology-Motorsports/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/Tuning-Technology-Motorsports-stole-defrauded-scam-rip-off-money-parts-tuning-Farm-1061676[/URL]

Note; Where is asks you for "key words", type his full name.

Last edited by Kelvin07; 06-24-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 e55
Originally Posted by SilverStrk
This is a nightmare.. I am SO HAPPY this did not happen to me.. Couple of month's back I purchased his 82TB, looped rail and 550 Inj... When the parts arrived at my shop they told me (and sent pics) that it did not line up. They had to do Alot of re-fab work to make it fit.. We contacted Bruce and he basically indicated that they did not know what they were doing or talking about and were basically idiots, even though he had seen the pics..

Long story short, car is now in the shop for a gas smell that happens only at idle.. Not the sending units... $100 says it's something from his parts... FAWWWK.....
Check the steel braided hose that's used to loop the rail. I had the same issue with the FTP rail. Turns out the hose was permeating fuel because they failed to use a Teflon lined hose. I removed the hose and capped off the fittings on the rail and the fuel smell problem at idle is now gone.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:39 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55, 07 ML500
Originally Posted by E55amg/FD3S
Check the steel braided hose that's used to loop the rail. I had the same issue with the FTP rail. Turns out the hose was permeating fuel because they failed to use a Teflon lined hose. I removed the hose and capped off the fittings on the rail and the fuel smell problem at idle is now gone.

Thanks... Just sent your info to the shop
Old 06-24-2013, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
He seemed to respond pretty quickly on his facebook page. Maybe someone should send him a nice message their.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tunin...822816?fref=ts
Old 06-24-2013, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
'06 E55
This was posted by TTM:

See ya soon and remember there is always a gathering at TTM on Saturdays!!!!!
Old 06-24-2013, 04:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by Denroll
This was posted by TTM:
Wonder if Ozzy can make it this Saturday

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My definitive Bruce@TTM HORROR STORY.