W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My definitive Bruce@TTM HORROR STORY.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-24-2013, 12:29 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2004 MERC E55
this is sad!

kelvin: i am so sorry to see you go thru this. i know it must be scratching at the very core of your soul. i'm sure if you had to do it all over again, you definitely would have done things differently but here you are now. i have let people borrow money and still till this day, never have seen any of it and i also, like others im sure, have gotten burned by other people, businesses, even reputable companies when it comes to money. but this by bruce-- just hope he finds it within himself to figure it out and get back to you soon. he may have overcharged, he may have damaged people's cars (not intentionally hopefully) and he is guilty of not running a good business esp with communication/customer service albeit he is the only one running his shop, but i never knew him to point blank run off with anybody's money! for the times i have been wronged, dont know whether you are religious or not, but i have always let God take care of it and that doesnt mean to bring hell to the opposers but let God take care of it meaning take care of me so i dont allow this action upon me to turn me into a person im not due to the fact how mad, how cheated, how wronged, how revengeful one become from such actions. i hope bruce will contact you soon, i know you just want to hear from him, what his plans are on getting your money back or getting your parts... and bruce-- this is not you man. this is not YOU. no excuses, its not about what many members have wrote against you, keep it on point: its about getting this man his money back or getting him his parts. THATS ALL! kelvin- i will pray for you and i know many may not believe in it, but i do, i had no mother or father growing up, raised by strangers in the mist, just to be alive-- there is power in prayer!! i sincerely hope you stay true to yourself and hope you hear from bruce soon and get this resolved so you can go on, so you can move on man. take care!
Old 06-24-2013, 12:38 AM

03 W211 E55
hi

I agree 100% with you dllhg. However my Italian blood sometimes takes over and I fly off the rails...its the Sicilian blood in me!

Anyway reading this thread has brought back all the issues I remembered about Bruce at TTM and his issue with screwing me over for a piddly amount of money....Even if someone does me over for $1 that's enough to trigger me into a bad state of mind as I am a principle's type of guy. You ask people on these forums that I have purchased items off when I say I will come back to buy something I always do...

Anyway if Bruce apologises to me and returns the large sum of 18,000 USD to Kelvin I will probably throw him in the back of my mind again and forget about him...and that is without him even refunding me the money he screwed me over with in December 2012.

Once again to dllhg their is nothing you could do on an internet forum to make me come after you or put me off side....one needs to screw me for my money or family for that too happen...and currently Bruce at TTM is on that list. Oh and I am not connected in anyway...it is me that will be his problem directly.

Regards,

OZZYAMG

Last edited by OZZYAMG; 06-24-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 E55 AMG, 06 Harley Road King Custom 06 Ram 2500 Cummins, 97 Firebird Race Car, 88 Cutlass Supreme
Seems Bruce thinks it's easy pickings taking money from people in other countries and then ignoring them.

Things like this is why I hate when forums protect sponsors or there's some sort of code of silence. I understand people sometimes make a big deal about something stupid, or just flat out are a horrible customer no one ever wants to have but people should never feel they have to hide what is going on with a bad vendor. It just leads to more and more people that get screwed over. We're all here to share info and help each other out. The bad needs to openly be shared with the good.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 377 Likes on 342 Posts
00 C200 & 00 C55 & 06 SLK55
Bruce should to reply soo soooooon & straight-up his side...!!??

his one of a trustable person from the forum owners & sponsors,,

more ignoring = much suspicious>>> progression to DISTRUST.....

ZAYED,,
Old 06-24-2013, 03:23 AM

03 W211 E55
Hi

Seems their is enough people been ripped off by Bruce to start a Bruce/TTM action group where all members put 10% of their losses into a fund and we instigate legal proceedings. Actually I will put in 100% of my losses just to get the ball rolling...what about you Kelvin...prepared to invest 5% to 10% to instigate legal proceedings to get our monies back and send him to the wall if he doesn't respond. It is clear he takes advantage of customers from further distances/other countries and thinks he can get away with it...wrong move Bruce....wrong move. He is really giving the US a bad taste/impression by the way he deals with overseas customers.

Now my blood is boiling.

Regards,

OZZYAMG
Old 06-24-2013, 03:30 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
I was doing it alone, but if I have partners, much much better, I'm 100% in!

Still, no replies, emails or calls from Bruce...

Last edited by Kelvin07; 06-24-2013 at 03:50 AM.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:49 AM

03 W211 E55
Hi

This is getting real interesting. I don't know what the policy is to do in this situation in the USA but in Australia we engage a solicitor to send a letter of demand and also contact a department called Consumer Affairs. Does anyone here know what happens in the US in this situation where a business owner continually rips their customers?

Regards,

OZZYAMG
Old 06-24-2013, 04:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 377 Likes on 342 Posts
00 C200 & 00 C55 & 06 SLK55
^^+1^^

Guys,

i know its soo awFUL thing happened from the person like Bruce..!!, just advising some little little more time, Bruce can’t hide more than that,

i can tell confidently; all sponsers & members surprised about that....>>!?!<<

i can’t imagine all those years of suffering goes & vanished like that....,

at least; its good if any closer sponsers, can even shoot an Explanation about something like this case, its soo important.....

ZAYED,,
Old 06-24-2013, 04:29 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
Originally Posted by OZZYAMG
Hi

This is getting real interesting. I don't know what the policy is to do in this situation in the USA but in Australia we engage a solicitor to send a letter of demand and also contact a department called Consumer Affairs. Does anyone here know what happens in the US in this situation where a business owner continually rips their customers?

Regards,

OZZYAMG
Here in Costa Rica we have the same, but if you are a foreigner, I think you would need legal representation to do anything within the US legal system, I would have to provide documents, ID's, etc... and give my lawyers a power of attorney to go take all measures and go after him and denounce him and/or sue him.

If there's a fellow member that also happens to be a lawyer, please chime in, guide us, through this thread or pm if you wish your name out of it, but please, help us out.

Last edited by Kelvin07; 06-24-2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Take BBBSS on his advice since this is possibly wire fraud. Also may want to try and file a lien on the business, so if there is an attempt to sell, it wont be able to, until the debt is paid in full. And lastly, hire OzzyAmg to represent you when he comes to the States!
Old 06-24-2013, 08:15 AM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Originally Posted by novae500
Take BBBSS on his advice since this is possibly wire fraud. Also may want to try and file a lien on the business, so if there is an attempt to sell, it wont be able to, until the debt is paid in full. And lastly, hire OzzyAmg to represent you when he comes to the States!
I agree with everything in the above quote, especially the bold part.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
All he has to do if file bankruptcy and everyone is pretty screwed! Karma is a biach though! And if you do meet him face to face, I wouldn't accept anything less then CASH refund! His check will probably bounce like a basketball!
Old 06-24-2013, 08:42 AM

03 W211 E55
Hi

Yes he may very well file for bankruptcy...I would rather he did not do that. But in Australia their is a big difference in bankruptcy as to whether it is caused by an act of slow turnover or whether it was caused by some criminal action by the company director....and if he does file for bankruptcy to avoid us as a group I will make sure that the Trustees are fully aware of the way he operated his business....and maybe just maybe he could be found and charged for criminal activity...yes we all get screwed but so will he. My understand of the law is not too good but my understand of the law in the US is ZERO...so it all comes down to what a local lawyer advises us which may not have to happen if Bruce comes to the party. Time will tell but it's not a money issue for me now IT IS A PRINCIPLE ISSUE.

Regards,

OZZYAMG
Old 06-24-2013, 09:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 Mercedes Benz C250
Why some people keep saying ,,, let hear Bruce side of the story... People,,... That is the frikking problem ,, he does not reply emails and/or answer phone calls. Business like that are the one that make Bad names for the good ones. Kelvin File a report thru the BBB and they will call him and investigate him, file a police report and hire a international Lawyer. My case took some time but i got my money back. One of the agreements was to NOT Leaving a bad feedback and closed my BBB complain as business responded satisfactory.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
My indy shop has a credit line to pay for the parts that come from dealer, olympus, napa, etc. So why not use that credit line as a gesture to pay and write a check/wire $9k back to Kelvin? And other half in 3 months? That would work for me. Any type of payments shows attempt to pay off the debt.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
88-300CE TWIN TURBO, 99-C43, 05-G55K, 71-280SL, 94-E320 CAB, 08 CLK63 BLACK SERIES
Start with the New York State Attorney General's Office, Fraud Division.

http://www.ag.ny.gov/bureau/consumer-frauds-bureau

http://www.ag.ny.gov/consumer-frauds...umer-Complaint
Old 06-24-2013, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts
2006 E55
To the OP:

I feel for you, but enough is enough!
Start contacting the authorities in New York TODAY.

Don't think this is going to get resolved any other way.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 193 Likes on 86 Posts
2014 cls63 a amg. 2018 AMG GTR
Originally Posted by OZZYAMG
hi

I agree 100% with you dllhg. However my Italian blood sometimes takes over and I fly off the rails...its the Sicilian blood in me!

Anyway reading this thread has brought back all the issues I remembered about Bruce at TTM and his issue with screwing me over for a piddly amount of money....Even if someone does me over for $1 that's enough to trigger me into a bad state of mind as I am a principle's type of guy. You ask people on these forums that I have purchased items off when I say I will come back to buy something I always do...

Anyway if Bruce apologises to me and returns the large sum of 18,000 USD to Kelvin I will probably throw him in the back of my mind again and forget about him...and that is without him even refunding me the money he screwed me over with in December 2012.

Once again to dllhg their is nothing you could do on an internet forum to make me come after you or put me off side....one needs to screw me for my money or family for that too happen...and currently Bruce at TTM is on that list. Oh and I am not connected in anyway...it is me that will be his problem directly.

Regards,

OZZYAMG

Birds of a feather my friend. I understand all to well. I get myself into trouble all the time over principle issues. Whether its $10 or $18000 , nobody has a right to take your hard earned money. Being 43 now I try to do things the "right" way a lot more than I used to.

If you are really going to see him you might want to edit your posts and remove anything that talks about hat in particular. Just some friendly advice.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
OP

I did find this however... which i found kind of strange
http://www.hondaprelude.to/forums/ar...p/t-97786.html

Also The phone number on his storefront comes back as a business called "Detailing by Bruce" which is also the same phone number for TTM. How does a tuner who is so busy have time to detail cars? Whats next....Housekeeping by Hulk?
Well I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by moosejaw; 06-24-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by moosejaw
OP

Also The phone number on his storefront comes back as a business called "Detailing by Bruce" which is also the same phone number for TTM. How does a tuner who is so busy have time to detail cars? Whats next....Housekeeping by Shardul?
Old 06-24-2013, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Originally Posted by moosejaw
OP

Also The phone number on his storefront comes back as a business called "Detailing by Bruce" which is also the same phone number for TTM. How does a tuner who is so busy have time to detail cars? Whats next....Housekeeping by Shardul?
Awesome find Moosejaw What a tool he's turned out to be
Old 06-24-2013, 01:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
You may want to file a complaint too. This organization works with the FBI on internet crime.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Old 06-24-2013, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
WTF! Who the hell is this Bruce *******? Crazy a few have thought he was some great guy and now all this stuff is turning up. He steals multiple peoples money, while straight ripping others off, he makes threats to people who go to his shop to confront him about a business deal they had with him, he sends threatening letters to people about going to their house to collect money. This **** is getting crazier by the minute.

And someone was asking about what he looks like. Not sure what for, maybe in case you were to do business in person with him under a different business name if/when his TTM one tanks and so you make sure that you don't if you recognize him?

Well here he is.

Last edited by urbamworm; 06-24-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Originally Posted by dllhg
Birds of a feather my friend. I understand all to well. I get myself into trouble all the time over principle issues. Whether its $10 or $18000 , nobody has a right to take your hard earned money. Being 43 now I try to do things the "right" way a lot more than I used to.

If you are really going to see him you might want to edit your posts and remove anything that talks about hat in particular. Just some friendly advice.
I love OZZY's take on this whole thing...love it! I also agree with your recommendations DLLHG but Ozzy's recommendation to be the 'collector' is really a fine line of not really having any issues with the statement legally. Again, I do agree with you as it is indeed a fine line on words in Ozzy's first post! I still love it! I would be the same in the situation even for a lousy $350, but it is principle, and being in our 40's we need to calm down a bit...but I find it awfully difficult at times!

Go get em Ozzy!
Old 06-24-2013, 01:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Originally Posted by urbamworm

And someone was asking about what he looks like. Not sure what for, maybe in case you were to do business in person with him under a different business name if/when his TTM one tanks and so you make sure that you don't if you recognize him?

Well here he is.

I would have thought you would have shown the picture of his dad at the bar 6 weeks after recovering from his stroke

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My definitive Bruce@TTM HORROR STORY.