W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My definitive Bruce@TTM HORROR STORY.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 06-24-2013, 04:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
Originally Posted by moosejaw
OP

I did find this however... which i found kind of strange
http://www.hondaprelude.to/forums/ar...p/t-97786.html

Also The phone number on his storefront comes back as a business called "Detailing by Bruce" which is also the same phone number for TTM. How does a tuner who is so busy have time to detail cars? Whats next....Housekeeping by Hulk?
Well I'll leave it at that.
Now that is some pretty work, Detailing Hondas on Monday, Tunning AMGs by Friday.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 383 Likes on 348 Posts
00 C200 & 00 C55 & 06 SLK55
Originally Posted by E55amg/FD3S
Check the steel braided hose that's used to loop the rail. I had the same issue with the FTP rail. Turns out the hose was permeating fuel because they failed to use a Teflon lined hose. I removed the hose and capped off the fittings on the rail and the fuel smell problem at idle is now gone.
WaaaW, that’s a strange & good info.,

i didn’t know that,, Steve(FTP) should Explain about that>>!?!<<

Thankss for sharing......

ZAYED,,
Old 06-24-2013, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Originally Posted by cm60k
WaaaW, that’s a strange & good info.,

i didn’t know that,, Steve(FTP) should Explain about that>>!?!<<

Thankss for sharing......

ZAYED,,
Great another fabtech product failure i will look forward to.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not an AMG :(
Originally Posted by AKnight55
He seemed to respond pretty quickly on his facebook page. Maybe someone should send him a nice message their.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tunin...822816?fref=ts
OP - send a FB message to TTM - no problem getting his attention there right now.

He's on Facebook RIGHT NOW deleting comments.

[EDIT: and banning FB members from further comments on the TTM FB page]

Last edited by boohooramblers; 06-24-2013 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
LoL, that is funny. Keeping the ole guy busy, guess someone's car isn't being worked on. Probably already spent the money and don't have the parts anyway.

Last edited by urbamworm; 06-24-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:32 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CLS55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Cayenne S
Bruce bejsovec, his decline is like watching the challenger blow up, wow...
Old 06-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Good luck to the OP and the rest of the members in receiving proper compensation. Unfortunately I don't think this is the only vendor that has screwed people over and yet people still praise them
Old 06-24-2013, 05:36 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Check the steel braided hose that's used to loop the rail. I had the same issue with the FTP rail. Turns out the hose was permeating fuel because they failed to use a Teflon lined hose. I removed the hose and capped off the fittings on the rail and the fuel smell problem at idle is now gone.
your ****ting me...
Are you stating that the hose that comes with the TTM fuel rail kit can leak FUEL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If this is true this is serious for us in hot climate countries!?!?!
Old 06-24-2013, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 383 Likes on 348 Posts
00 C200 & 00 C55 & 06 SLK55
Originally Posted by moosejaw
Great another fabtech product failure i will look forward to.
+1,,

Honestly; i sent "2" fuel rails to the fine friend Steve(FTP),

First one from almost "7" months, i didn’t receive it, cause some incorrect info. to the courier company,

for that its been returned to Steve, then Steve asked me to ship it again, but i denied,

[[cause i started to hate it & i don’t like to ride inside the empty circle either]]

The other one sent about month ago, didn’t receive it yet,

payment for both has been sent....!!

ZAYED,,

Last edited by cm60k; 06-24-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by urbamworm
LoL, that is funny. Keeping the ole guy busy, guess someone's car isn't being worked on. Probably already spent the money and don't have the parts anyway.
True Story.^
Old 06-24-2013, 05:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
'06 E55
Originally Posted by cm60k
payment for both has been sent....!!
That's another thing he shouldn't have copied, 5hitty customer service.

What is with these guys?

EDIT: take screen shots of the FB comments before they get deleted!
Old 06-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Good luck to the OP and the rest of the members in receiving proper compensation. Unfortunately I don't think this is the only vendor that has screwed people over and yet people still praise them
Name me a vendor that isn't crap on this form...
I can think of several that have gone bust and done the same **** through out the years of us been here...some of this stuff is old!
  • EuroElites (AdamG@NorCal)
  • evosport
  • LET
  • VRP
  • Vadim@ FD
  • 110 motoring
  • Fluid motor union
  • Power chip
  • MCD Motorsports
  • TTMotorsports
  • MHP
  • FTP
  • Red Tooth
  • Some company that made heat exchanges for the C/E 55's, also went poof, can't remember their name
  • insert name of random wheel company since they are so many of them

I can go on, but will have to go several years back to check...which is not worth it...

Each and every one of these so called companies were the cream and the beez wax if you asked people then....until the truth started to come out...that is a long disgusting list if you ask me, all made and promoted through these forums

At the end of the day it does really come to light, might as well go deal with the big boys and spend a bit more, for that added peace of mind...just looking at the names above brings back old horror stories of the past

Last edited by Zod; 06-24-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:04 PM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Wow, he deleted my FB post before I could get a screen shot... His fingers must be killing him
Old 06-24-2013, 06:09 PM

03 e55
Originally Posted by Zod
your ****ting me...
Are you stating that the hose that comes with the TTM fuel rail kit can leak FUEL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If this is true this is serious for us in hot climate countries!?!?!
If your car wreaks of fuel, whether it be at a stoplight or in your garage, just take the engine cover off and take a big whiff where the hose is. If you Google under "steel braided hose fuel smell" there are quite a few posts about this issue. More importantly I was told by a reputable source that the looped rail does not help at all. So off comes the hose and gone is the smell of fuel. This issue started after a few months of driving so you might not notice it right away. So if or when you do notice it do what I said and give that hose a big sniff. It just might be your problem as well.
Now back to the topic at hand!
Old 06-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
If your car wreaks of fuel, whether it be at a stoplight or in your garage, just take the engine cover off and take a big whiff where the hose is. If you Google under "steel braided hose fuel smell" there are quite a few posts about this issue. More importantly I was told by a reputable source that the looped rail does not help at all. So off comes the hose and gone is the smell of fuel. This issue started after a few months of driving so you might not notice it right away. So if or when you do notice it do what I said and give that hose a big sniff. It just might be your problem as well.
Are you talking about the TTM or FTP hose rail here?
Are they the same?
Old 06-24-2013, 06:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E63, LS600
Originally Posted by Tech-Tune
Wow, he deleted my FB post before I could get a screen shot... His fingers must be killing him
Bruce sets another world record that he can add to his email sig.

World fastest deletion of messages on Facebook

At least it's now obvious that Bruce 100% knows all about these threads and cannot respond to them.

It is fairly obvious to me that Bruce is going to be shutting his doors soon, it's just a matter of how much money he can scam before he does. i would love to hear from some of the people who have a car at his shop, some of which have been there for quite a while.

Imagine what Bruces screen looks like right now, he has Facebook open on one window, the rip off report on another, MBWorld on another, BB on another (I'm surprised that they have not run with the story yet, Sticky is usually on this stuff pretty fast). He is probably paying the most attention to MBWorld right now while deleting comments from Facebook in between. HELLO BRUCE When is the garage sale, is their even anything worth buying that belongs to you or are you behind on all your payments for your equipment too?
Old 06-24-2013, 06:57 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55, 07 ML500

Not to hijack, but it looks like you are Spot On with the rail problem.. Just spoke to my shop and they indicated a Strong smell around the line Bruce built me a bad line it looks like
Old 06-24-2013, 07:05 PM

03 e55
Originally Posted by SilverStrk
Not to hijack, but it looks like you are Spot On with the rail problem.. Just spoke to my shop and they indicated a Strong smell around the line Bruce built me a bad line it looks like
Glad I was able to help! It's not that it's a bad line. He just went the cheap route and used regular steel braided hose instead of the Teflon lined hose which costs more.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
Originally Posted by Zod
Name me a vendor that isn't crap on this form...
I can think of several that have gone bust and done the same **** through out the years of us been here...some of this stuff is old!
  • EuroElites (AdamG@NorCal)
  • evosport
  • LET
  • VRP
  • Vadim@ FD
  • 110 motoring
  • Fluid motor union
  • Power chip
  • MCD Motorsports
  • TTMotorsports
  • MHP
  • FTP
  • Red Tooth
  • Some company that made heat exchanges for the C/E 55's, also went poof, can't remember their name
  • insert name of random wheel company since they are so many of them
LET got purchased by Eurocharged
The H/E company you are referring to was Code3? I think. I had everything for the C32 from them
Old 06-24-2013, 08:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
If anyone knows who to deal with now in the Long Island NY area then pls let me know. If there is anyone who isn't robbery anyway! I guess I will just buy the parts and install them myself and tune it from EC I guess but I have no idea who my tune is actually from! I mentioned earlier that I had it done by Bruce in early March. So I guess it was either EC or the other guys (forgot the name).
Old 06-24-2013, 09:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by 60nomad
If anyone knows who to deal with now in the Long Island NY area then pls let me know. If there is anyone who isn't robbery anyway! I guess I will just buy the parts and install them myself and tune it from EC I guess but I have no idea who my tune is actually from! I mentioned earlier that I had it done by Bruce in early March. So I guess it was either EC or the other guys (forgot the name).
Send your VIN to EC and they will know if they tuned it or not.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:11 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
04 E55 AMG
I'm sticking with my guys from Houston for the win! TTM and Bruce won't be getting any of my money or my business....thanks Shardul and EC for everything.... To the OP I'm so sorry that this is happened to you thank you for posting this so people hopefully don't get burned from this con artist
Old 06-24-2013, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55, G55, 1987 Kasten Wagen (2 door LWB G WAGON) 1991 e30 vert with euro M3 motor
Originally Posted by 60nomad

where are you in long island? for me im going with http://www.cardoctorworld.com/ in southampton
their rates are 115.00 an hour and you can sit and wait while they do the work (they have a sick man cave for you to play in while you wait) not that you cant do that everywhere else its just well you kinda have to go there to see what i mean.
ask for ryan hes the owner and a really cool guy to spit the **** with if your into F1 formula1 or any racing what so ever.
just tell him jack with the E30 sent you
Old 06-24-2013, 11:09 PM

FYI: Bruce Bejsovec Tuning Technology Motorsports Facebook page, deleted.

Man, I wonder why he doesn't come here and save some face, this will get to him eventually, legally, financially, socially, personally, he should tackle this situation head on and FIX IT!, but to each his own.

Last edited by Kelvin07; 06-24-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
'06 E55
What's the cash value of a reputation? Apparently $17,999 or less.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: My definitive Bruce@TTM HORROR STORY.