Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by MAN55LE
That is Awesome 605 and climbing :
Thanks
Originally Posted by justinwrock
Awesome!

This is the kinda stuff I like to hear!

I'm ready for the first video of this thing ripping into 9s!
Thanks fellow ricer hoopty club member lol
Originally Posted by Havoc
That's insane bro! Congrats!

Glad to hear no hardware changes were needed and the issue was strictly tuning only. Interested in how the intercooler recovers at the track and of course the insane numbers you'll put down.

The intercooler system is not very good. Cruising IATs are way higher than I'd like.
Originally Posted by novae500
Serious power. I'm glad u are finally happy and where you want to be!!! Tried to come back and see if it was your turn yet. Again congrats Ahmad.
Thanks Minh
Originally Posted by slownrusty
Congrats bro! All the hard work, dedication and even anxiety has paid off. Would love to see some video footage.
Thanks, I will load some if I get it. Or anyone that was there can post up
Originally Posted by CLKCLK
:

Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 9
That is awesome!!
Thanks!
Originally Posted by SterlingE55
Nice! Congrats.
Thanks
Originally Posted by Nino S
sick sick sick numbers bro. congrats!!
Thanks bro, lets see how they translate to the track. Thats what I really care about. No dyno queen here
Originally Posted by moosejaw
wow.....congratulations are in order!
Thank you
Originally Posted by MRAMG1
That's some serious power Ahmad, Congrats!!!!!
Thanks
Originally Posted by 60nomad
That is some big power...the torque had to be huge too! What was tq?
The tach signal kept cutting out on the dyno so we didn't get a clean torque reading.
Originally Posted by Yacht Master
Ahmad, sounds like things are looking up, congrats on the numbers.
Was the 437 tune a stock ECU?
Yesterday seems like a breakthrough after all the struggle. Road isn't over yet though.

437 was the last tune Weistec gave me
Originally Posted by dre5373
Sweet, congrats Ahmad, that's more like it!!! Sorry I couldn't stay to see it in person, but great that you're finally seeing the results you've worked so hard to achieve

Less than 2 months
It's all good. My car didn't get on the dyno until ~11 hours later.

The plna is to hit the track a few times before then to get any bugs worked out and then make some glory passes in Nov at MIR
Originally Posted by S2K750
Mashallah! Whats your full mod list? Whats your afr looking like during the powerband?
The list is pretty long but if you would like me to I can list everything out, or at least everything I can remember lol. It's been a long road. Everything from the valve cover down to the oil pan is factory. To be more specific, it is from a local junkyard with over 100k miles on it Weistec 2.9L SC on top are the basics. Lots more to make everything come together. And of course the KEY piece is a Jerry tune
Originally Posted by HeissRod
That's pretty cool

Originally Posted by ArmoE55
Damn, maybe I should've stuck around to see this run after all!

Congrats again, my friend...can't wait to see this monster run in Nov @ MIR...gonna be SICK!
Haha, it woul dhave been a longggg wait lol.

Thanks man, I can't wait to see what it runs
Originally Posted by superstar
Attaboy! keep 'em comin!

Originally Posted by RedBullJnky
This was always the problem. Jerry should tune everyone's upgraded sc. they might be better off.

Big CONGRATS brotha!!!!!

Big CONGRATS to Jerry and Eurocharged!
You should have done this as soon as those other guys left town and no tune in your car.

Now it's time for some record breaking.

Thanks bro!
Originally Posted by Tech-Tune
That's awesome news and INCREDIBLE gains!!!!

@ Jerry, please tell me you can work some of this same magic on my SL.
Thanks! Are you still running a MAF? I'm running 55k ECU so there is no MAF and the car thinks its a 55k. You're in good hands
Originally Posted by TMC M5
That is a HUGE number on the dyno! You have to also think that most ZR1s are running closer to 550rwhp on a Dynojet, so maybe the brand new Dynojet needs to "loosen" up a bit (which I am sure a 600+whp run probably helped it do). Congrats again on the dyno #'s and I am sure you are anxious to test out each one of them out on the track. My prediction: 9.86 @ 143mph...
Thanks! Do they really make 550whp? Wow that's really underrated from the factory. I thought 500whp was right on the money. Althought a modded SLS made 499whp so I guess that is kinda low. I am dying to test em out haha. WOW! That would be crazyyyy.
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
Awesome numbers my friend! Now...to the track!
Thanks. Yes sir! Track time is next
Originally Posted by xabo
Congrats Ahmad!!!! Very happy for you.
It was good seeing you! Thanks!!!
Originally Posted by lowphat
Great.... congrats & all but now look what you've done. Here's Obama trying to figure out what to say after being told by Putin that the KGB found out about this new weapon of mass descrutcion you've rigged up.

AMAZING power Ahmad!!!
Haha you always crack me up!!! Thanks Marco
Old 09-16-2013, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Beast! Congrats.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:37 PM

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
06 SL65AMG, 13 Tesla Model S 60kwh, 02 Jaguar S-Type 3.0, 12 S550 4 Matic, 07 E320 Bluetec, 06 LX470
I stayed till the end watching that CLK go from 437 to that 605... holy ****... Jerry is amazing he only did 6-7 runs to get it up from a base 437 to that 605. Worth staying till 1 am watching that beast go. Can't wait to see that thing go at MIR
Old 09-16-2013, 01:51 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
06 E55 AMG, 13 C63 AMG
I don't think the intercooler has much to do with the IAT in cruise.

If you look at how the system is configured, the bypass valve is right at the supercharger inlet and dumps the air right into the area where the IAT sensor is located. I think in cruise what you are seeing is just hot *** air coming through the intake system. That open eliment filter right above the exhaust manifold is most likely where the heat is coming from in cruise with the bypass valve open.

Weistec is supposed to be making some kind of air filter box to go with the supercharger system. That should reduce inlet temps a good bit if we ever see it.

Now in boost that is a whole other story. Once that bypass valve shuts all the air goes through the supercharger and aftercooler core. Of course the more you can reduce the inlet temp, the less the compressor discharge temp will be also.

G
Old 09-16-2013, 01:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E63S wagon
Congrats Ahmad! Those are amazing numbers. sick!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Thanks! Do they really make 550whp? Wow that's really underrated from the factory. I thought 500whp was right on the money. Althought a modded SLS made 499whp so I guess that is kinda low. I am dying to test em out haha. WOW! That would be crazyyyy.
http://www.dragtimes.com/Chevrolet-C...lip-17049.html

http://www.dragtimes.com/Chevrolet-C...lip-17818.html

The two stock ZR1 Dynojet dynos on dragtimes are 535whp and 556rwhp. I think the low output of those fans could be robbing some power. I am sure when they are fully settled in, they will have fans better able to simulate the wind speed.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Looks like speed density is the ticket for tuning big hp on these cars.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Did you use high octane gas on both the 437whp and 605whp pulls?

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
After a long day of waiting with some friends (amazing that they would wait 13 hours to support me and I'm really appreciative to have such good friends) Jerry worked his tuning magic on my car. He gained 150+whp in a matter of a couple hours. No hardware changes at all, strictly tuning and gained ~170Whp! A ZR1 dyno'd before me and made right about 500whp. My car did a baseline pull with the Weistec tune and made 437whp. After a few flashes the car made 605whp! We decided to stop there even the car was begging for more timing because we aren't sure where the limits of the stock motor are. I got in it a bit on the way home and it pulls harddddd in the upper rpm range. I will get a scan of the dyno tomorrow and post up. Thanks to the whole EC crew!!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by betrezra
Beast! Congrats.
Thanks
Originally Posted by V12TTenthusiast
I stayed till the end watching that CLK go from 437 to that 605... holy ****... Jerry is amazing he only did 6-7 runs to get it up from a base 437 to that 605. Worth staying till 1 am watching that beast go. Can't wait to see that thing go at MIR
The 437 wasn't really a base. We dynod it as is with the current Weistec file to see where the car was at. After seeing that we decided to scrap that file and start from scratch (Weistec gave permission to tweak their file but it was better to start from scratch). The amazing part is that Jerry was able to tune my car in under 2 hours starting from SCRATCH! Keep in mind the manufacturer of the blower failed to do so in many months and thousands of dollars spent on my end. I haven't driven it much (just home) but I will definitely be logging and making sure evrything is ok. All the guys at Eurocharged have been very supportive and I've actually worked with them for many many years. This is not my first dealing with EC that's for sure. I've broken records with their tuning before and hopefully will again. 605whp on a 55k without spray may very well be a record in itself I don't know because I'd rather see a 1/4 mile slip than a dyno sheet.
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD
I don't think the intercooler has much to do with the IAT in cruise.

If you look at how the system is configured, the bypass valve is right at the supercharger inlet and dumps the air right into the area where the IAT sensor is located. I think in cruise what you are seeing is just hot *** air coming through the intake system. That open eliment filter right above the exhaust manifold is most likely where the heat is coming from in cruise with the bypass valve open.

Weistec is supposed to be making some kind of air filter box to go with the supercharger system. That should reduce inlet temps a good bit if we ever see it.

Now in boost that is a whole other story. Once that bypass valve shuts all the air goes through the supercharger and aftercooler core. Of course the more you can reduce the inlet temp, the less the compressor discharge temp will be also.

G
When I said intercooler system I meant the whole cooling system/design. Not just the intercooler. They have test vehicles, I don't see how the issue wouldn't have cropped up in that Cali heat.

My 211 E55 with stock blower ran MUCH MUCH cooler than the Weistec. And it was using the same pump and trunk tank so please don't point fingers there. Whether it's the design of the system or something else. The end result is high IAT's and we all know that's at a minimum bad news for power.
Originally Posted by ILLANTIC55
Congrats Ahmad! Those are amazing numbers. sick!
Thanks
Originally Posted by TMC M5
http://www.dragtimes.com/Chevrolet-C...lip-17049.html

http://www.dragtimes.com/Chevrolet-C...lip-17818.html

The two stock ZR1 Dynojet dynos on dragtimes are 535whp and 556rwhp. I think the low output of those fans could be robbing some power. I am sure when they are fully settled in, they will have fans better able to simulate the wind speed.
Wow. I know you know your facts and are very scientific with your approach and you're a great asset to this forum
Originally Posted by betrezra
Looks like speed density is the ticket for tuning big hp on these cars.
We will see what Weistec does with AMGSC car. I think its been at their shop for 2.5 months now and hardware isn't finalized yet. They've seen my setup so shouldn't be too hard to replicate. And he has a built motor
Originally Posted by AMGSC
Did you use high octane gas on both the 437whp and 605whp pulls?
The car went on the dyno with the same fuel it came off with. 110 leaded race gas (I can get from the pump). I wasn't willing to risk a blown motor for running 93 octane. The car was on the dyno for only about 2 hours. There were no hardware changes. If anything the Weistec pull had an advantage because the car was sitting all day cooling off. Every flash Jerry threw on there the car progressively grew stronger. The last change was adding 1.5 degrees of timing and the car jumped 40whp... Clearly it wanted more

Last edited by blackbenzz; 09-16-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:55 PM

06 E55 AMG, 13 C63 AMG
That is an amazing result.

Just wondering, what was the total spark timing at max RPM on the final run?

G
Old 09-16-2013, 04:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
That is an amazing result.

Just wondering, what was the total spark timing at max RPM on the final run?

G
I agree.

I don't think it would be right for me to disclose that information when Jerry spent his time figuring that out. Weistec saw a ~70whp gain on my car when they added 2 degrees of timing to my car when they were tuning it. You have to keep in mind I have a higher compression motor than the 55k cars
Old 09-16-2013, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Your car was dirty. Pffffft...
Old 09-16-2013, 05:01 PM

06 E55 AMG, 13 C63 AMG
Not looking for any trade secrets here, just wondering. Kind of would like to know if it was in the same ball park as that aggressive race gas tune Weistec sent me the kind of seemed a little to much.

G
Old 09-16-2013, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Pulley Bracket Assembly

Just curious but does this look anything like your pulley assembly?

They also have a 3D print of the larger MAF housing but I don't think I can share that one due to competition and proprietary design. Finally they also have a modular crank pulley soon to be released. It is pretty amazing when I held it in my hand and inspected it. It was much more refined that Evosport's.
Attached Thumbnails Jerry EC tune = 605whp-pullybracket1.jpg   Jerry EC tune = 605whp-pullybracket2.jpg   Jerry EC tune = 605whp-pullybracket3.jpg  

Last edited by AMGSC; 09-16-2013 at 05:50 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
Your car was dirty. Pffffft...
If thats the worst you can say then I'm doing good buddy! lol
Not looking for any trade secrets here, just wondering. Kind of would like to know if it was in the same ball park as that aggressive race gas tune Weistec sent me the kind of seemed a little to much.

G
Its nothing extreme. I have no idea what they sent you so I cant say if its in the same ballpark.
Originally Posted by AMGSC
Just curious but does this look anything like your pulley assembly?

They also have a 3D print of the larger MAF housing but I don't think I can share that one due to competition and proprietary design. Finally they also have a modular crank pulley soon to be released. It is pretty amazing when I held it in my hand and inspected it. It was much more refined that Evosport's.
See how easy it was for me to get you an update on your car? lol. Didn't see anything for a while and out of nowhere pics surface. You know what my setup looks like. Did you type this post yourself? I used factory front cover. Looks like they fabbed a bracket in 2.5 months. I had all hardware done in about a week (Btw I don't do this for a living nor do I sell the products). Are you happy? I hope they deliver on the timeline they gave you. They make some nice parts but the customer service could use some work.

You mean like the MAF housing they had me have CNC'd while on the dyno and car never made a full pass after cuz they went too big and couldnt tune it? Let me guess it's not 4". I will give you that MAF free ($700 value). And I'm not sure if you heard but... Evosport is out of business So hopefully it is much more refined.

Last edited by blackbenzz; 09-16-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts
2006 E55
Ahmad,
I want a ride, ASAP. hahaha
Old 09-16-2013, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00' E39 M5, 03' RS6
Old 09-16-2013, 09:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 90 Likes on 71 Posts
2012 C63 BS & 2014 E63 Estate & 2008 CLK63 BS
Old 09-16-2013, 09:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your car runs on leaded fuel?
Old 09-16-2013, 10:00 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 148 Likes on 108 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
I will just put this here......other pics in the thread.

Old 09-16-2013, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
GLC63s, W222 S63, W223 S580
605whp is crazy power.. Congrats Bro cant wait to see videos of this monster!
Old 09-16-2013, 10:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Originally Posted by loungn14
I will just put this here......
That rear is smokin!!

Old 09-16-2013, 10:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Bad to the bone.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:45 PM
huy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
well that sounds fun!
Old 09-17-2013, 12:22 AM
lm7

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
2003 E55
congrats! that thing was already a beast now its really gonna scream... selfishly this thread leads me to thinking when will jerry get back out to norcal

cant wait to see video of this thing

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jerry EC tune = 605whp