Jerry EC tune = 605whp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by AMGSC
He is taking all the risks so I won't have to.
The difference between you and I is this. I am hoping best for the MB community (NA55 modders) while you are hoping the best for yourself. I think they calll that a narcissist. You love the praise from eveybody else but Weistec is simply tryinng to deliver a product people love.

And you and I both know the Kleemann blower is inadequate compared to the OEM 55K blower! I have a broken Kleeemann blower here to prove it. Why didn't you just get another Kleemann instead of begging for a Weistec at a discount instead? I think it is quite unfair to bash them when the core of your system is the Weistec.

You may end up with the fastest aftermarket SC 55 in the country but other NA55 owners with the soon to be released standard kit will be 90-95% as strong or fast but not risk blowing another motor.

I hope all your fans are not just egging you on to see you pop another motor and enjoying your trials and tribulations vicariously without any consequences.
Hmm you just contradicted yourself. And you are completely wrong. Anybody that knows me knows that I am always helping the community. You are doing nothing for the community. You actually have no knowledge to share so I don't blame you. You're just a fanboy. I have tons of pm's from YOU asking me for help with your car. I have posted tons of information and anything I've learned has been posted FREE. Weistec is looking out for their own pockets. I am not bashing them. I am stating facts. If their good or bad that is their own doing. Actually I have helped them out by doing the R&D for fitment on NA 55's. You've seen my thread in CLK55 forum. I've provided tons of info to this board.

How would you know if I did or didn't beg for a discount? I didn't beg for anything. And actually I've been asking for you to send your blower to Kleemann to get fixed so I can buy it from you for a while! Its documented on the forum! You haven't sent it out because you aren't sure that Weistec can get their blower to work on your car. Unlike you, I know what I'm doing. And I made more than a majority of 55k cars with a NA motor with Kleemann SC on it running only 10PSI. That is also a fact. I have an AMG blower as well but would much rather run a Kleemann. Obviously Weistec uses a 2.9L Whipple which is bigger than the 2.2L Kleemann so I gave it a shot because I had already sold my blower and wanted to go fast again.

I hate repeating myself so this will be the last time. I do not want to deal with a puppet (you) and will talk to Weistec directly if they want to speak to me. They shouldn't be mad at me for getting my car running in 2 hours after I gave them months to get it running right after they said go ahead and let Jerry try to tune it (documented). Don't make claims for Weistec. If they blow a motor you think they will cover the cost? There is at least one well documented 55 Weistec with a blown motor

I didnt start this thread to discuss Weistec. Just post the numbers the car made. So lets just stay focused on what the car is doing and not Weistec. Unless they want to come in and discuss.

Last edited by blackbenzz; 09-21-2013 at 03:27 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Old 09-20-2013, 07:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cornfed gtr and m3
Finally all the hard work and countless hours of testing has paid off! Stoked for you brotha and can't wait to see what this beast runs!
Old 09-20-2013, 11:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 88 Posts
2006 E55

I hope all your fans are not just egging you on to see you pop another motor and enjoying your trials and tribulations vicariously without any consequences.
Why the hell would we egg him on to see a motor pop? Wtf is wrong with you, dude? We are all part of one community and we are enjoying the limits that Ahmad and others push for power and setting records worldwide, this is a very exciting time for AMG.

I've met Ahmad and he is definitely NOT one of those people that only cares for himself. The wealth of knowledge he shows to other, less experienced folks with this platform is just awesome. I witnessed him first hand telling people what to do, what not to do and how things work. He has helped countless folks on the forum.

Just stop talking, you're making yourself look like a a$$clown
Old 09-20-2013, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by ArmoE55
Why the hell would we egg him on to see a motor pop? Wtf is wrong with you, dude? We are all part of one community and we are enjoying the limits that Ahmad and others push for power and setting records worldwide, this is a very exciting time for AMG. Maybe the lofty goals I had for my car back then irritated him but who doesn't want to maximize the performance of their pride and joy? I never claimed I was my car was faster or more powerful than anybody elses. These are just goals although a bit unrealistic at the time given the faith I had in some of my earler tuners. I've learned to be more realistic but he still jabs at me to this day.

I've met Ahmad and he is definitely NOT one of those people that only cares for himself. The wealth of knowledge he shows to other, less experienced folks with this platform is just awesome. I witnessed him first hand telling people what to do, what not to do and how things work. He has helped countless folks on the forum.

Good to hear about your experiences but he has been never been helpful to me so I can only speak to my own experiences. Dude has been sniping at me for years even when I praised him. When I PM'd him or posted questions, he was evasive, vague and sarcastic. To each their own.

I still have nothing against him personally and I don't know him personally nor ever met him. I just see him complaining all the time about tuners/vendors that are trying to help him and use the forum as leverage to get his way. If something goes wrong with the EC tune, who knows? Maybe Jerry is next?

And if he knew so much, then why did he pop his motor! Obviously he did not follow his own advise on what not to do. And nobody is going to strip their car down just to make a number either. Not worth it!

Last edited by AMGSC; 09-20-2013 at 06:48 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car
Good to hear about your experiences but he has been never been helpful to me so I can only speak to my own experiences. Dude has been sniping at me for years even when I praised him. When I PM'd him or posted questions, he was evasive, vague and sarcastic. To each their own.

I still have nothing against him personally and I don't know him personally nor ever met him. I just see him complaining all the time about tuners/vendors that are trying to help him and use the forum as leverage to get his way. If something goes wrong with the EC tune, who knows? Maybe Jerry is next? :nix:

And if he knew so much, then why did he pop his motor! Obviously he did not follow his own advise on what not to do. And nobody is going to strip their car down just to make a number either. Not worth it!
I first came to know of AMGSC after reading of his HPS and subsequent debacles.
You’ve been a decent enough gent when we’ve chatted briefly during various MBW meets though.

Just let this thread go for now...please. :y
Old 09-20-2013, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by splinter
You’ve been a decent enough gent when we’ve chatted briefly during various MBW meets though.

Just let this thread go for now...please.
I'm done posting about him or his car. Wish him the best.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
I get a lot from both of you guys. You are probably the only two guys on the planet pushing the envelope on this platform in a n/a 5.5l amg, so please keep pushing the limits and posting.

Competitive trash talk has always been a part of being the first best fastest quickest etcc.

Good luck to you both.

I can tell you there is a small pack of us n/a guys waiting to see how you both fair out so we can bolt on and tune similar results.

**n/a meaning starting with the n/a platform as a basis with wt blower.

Last edited by betrezra; 09-21-2013 at 03:33 AM.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:21 AM

Not an AMG :(
....Good to hear about your experiences but he has been never been helpful to me so I can only speak to my own experiences....

....I just see him complaining all the time about tuners/vendors that are trying to help him and use the forum as leverage to get his way....
I'm quite surprised to read this coming from you, AMGSC.
I'm not even a W211 AMG guy, but from following this forum, it seems Blackbenzz is always helping somebody out or organizing drag days at MIR, etc.

Personally, I think he was dead right to complain about his tuning - it wasn't done in a satisfactory manner (especially when we now see what Eurocharged was capable of doing in 2 hours).

"use the forum as leverage to get his way"??
Now that's a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.
As Splinter quite rightly alluded to, some of us have excellent recall: your dark days of association with HPS and Vadim spring immediately to mind. You used the forum to the absolute max on those occasions for leverage. And to make matters worse, you got confrontational with those who were trying to point you in the correct direction.

Besides that, what is this forum for (aside from the obvious)? If a vendor who advertises here isn't delivering, they deserve to be called out on the very forum that sustains them.

Perhaps it is best for you to leave this thread alone now. Despite the blower being a Weistec product, Blackbenzz's current build with hardware and tune appear to be far removed from whatever Weistec offers as a package.
Old 09-21-2013, 08:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Please report back on drivability and part load performance of this combo after you get some miles on it on the street!
Keep the updates coming........ mid 9's
Old 09-21-2013, 09:53 AM

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Originally Posted by boohooramblers
As Splinter quite rightly alluded to, some of us have excellent recall: your dark days of association with HPS and Vadim spring immediately to mind. You used the forum to the absolute max on those occasions for leverage. And to make matters worse, you got confrontational with those who were trying to point you in the correct direction.
^Some of us remember these days all too well...
Do you happen to remember how many times you've stated "this will be my last post" regarding Ahmad's posts...
Old 09-21-2013, 11:12 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 Chevy Tahoe
Ahmad - Stopped by EuroCharged DC yesterday to begin the mods to my 06 CLK55. Was out of town so I missed the open house, but heard all about the midnight tuning effort pushing you past 600+ HP! Amazing! Been wanting to meet up with you for some time to get some experienced opinions as I begin work on my N/A CLK. When's the next time you're taking it to the track?

Greg (aka FFXF1)
Fairfax, VA
06 CLK55
Old 09-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by 930chas
Finally all the hard work and countless hours of testing has paid off! Stoked for you brotha and can't wait to see what this beast runs!
Thanks bro! I will see you at the track
Why the hell would we egg him on to see a motor pop? Wtf is wrong with you, dude? We are all part of one community and we are enjoying the limits that Ahmad and others push for power and setting records worldwide, this is a very exciting time for AMG.

Thanks. He really doesn't know what he's talking about.

I still have nothing against him personally and I don't know him personally nor ever met him. I just see him complaining all the time about tuners/vendors that are trying to help him and use the forum as leverage to get his way. If something goes wrong with the EC tune, who knows? Maybe Jerry is next?

A quick look through my pm's and here is what you sent me "Thanks for the reply and valuable info." I could sit here and go through all of them and all your posts but not going to waste my time. Almost all the mods in your sig are copied from me or I gave you advice on what to do. I don't understand your hostility towards me. But whatever, doesn't change my life one bit. So hate on...
Originally Posted by splinter

Just let this thread go for now...please.
Lol exactly.
I'm done posting about him or his car. Wish him the best.
Lets see how long this last, not the first time you've said this. Please send the Kleemann SC to Kleemann for inspection so I can buy it. I've been waiting months for this, if you are so confident in Weistec then stop holding onto the Kleemann as a backup
Originally Posted by betrezra
I get a lot from both of you guys. You are probably the only two guys on the planet pushing the envelope on this platform in a n/a 5.5l amg, so please keep pushing the limits and posting.

Competitive trash talk has always been a part of being the first best fastest quickest etcc.

Good luck to you both.

I can tell you there is a small pack of us n/a guys waiting to see how you both fair out so we can bolt on and tune similar results.

Thanks
Originally Posted by boohooramblers
I'm quite surprised to read this coming from you, AMGSC.
I'm not even a W211 AMG guy, but from following this forum, it seems Blackbenzz is always helping somebody out or organizing drag days at MIR, etc.

Personally, I think he was dead right to complain about his tuning - it wasn't done in a satisfactory manner (especially when we now see what Eurocharged was capable of doing in 2 hours).

Besides that, what is this forum for (aside from the obvious)? If a vendor who advertises here isn't delivering, they deserve to be called out on the very forum that sustains them.

Perhaps it is best for you to leave this thread alone now. Despite the blower being a Weistec product, Blackbenzz's current build with hardware and tune appear to be far removed from whatever Weistec offers as a package.
I'm glad you understand. I had to post, I was getting no response from them until I made things public. If they had just worked with me from the start there would be no reason to post.
Please report back on drivability and part load performance of this combo after you get some miles on it on the street!
Keep the updates coming........ mid 9's
It drives ok so far. Had an issue with the car going into limp mode when doing burnouts (happens to me when I punch it anywhere under 50mph with regular street tires). IAT's are high, even just cruising. Otherwise feels like a stock car (besides the power)
Originally Posted by Tech-Tune
^Some of us remember these days all too well...
Do you happen to remember how many times you've stated "this will be my last post" regarding Ahmad's posts...
Exactly. I can't believe he is saying these things
Originally Posted by FFXF1
Ahmad - Stopped by EuroCharged DC yesterday to begin the mods to my 06 CLK55. Was out of town so I missed the open house, but heard all about the midnight tuning effort pushing you past 600+ HP! Amazing! Been wanting to meet up with you for some time to get some experienced opinions as I begin work on my N/A CLK. When's the next time you're taking it to the track?

Greg (aka FFXF1)
Fairfax, VA
06 CLK55
Greg, check your pm. Contact me any time. Look forward to discussing your car/options.

Last edited by blackbenzz; 09-21-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:09 PM

2001 CLK55,2003 CL55AMG

Im one of them.. I'm itching for at least 500rwhp
Old 10-01-2013, 07:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Clk55---------- werd me too!
Old 10-01-2013, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 88 Posts
2006 E55
Ahmad,

Hope the car is treating you well. Yo, text me. My son dropped my phone in the toilet and lost all my contacts. I need to get all my numbers again ... BLOWSSSSSSSS.

See ya in Nov bro!
Old 10-01-2013, 09:19 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Originally Posted by CLK55_NYC
Im one of them.. I'm itching for at least 500rwhp
500whp is not enough
Clk55---------- werd me too!
My setup is not just a bolt on and go setup like Weistec will be releasing but hopefully they address the IAT issues before they release the NA kit for you guys!
Ahmad,

Hope the car is treating you well. Yo, text me. My son dropped my phone in the toilet and lost all my contacts. I need to get all my numbers again ... BLOWSSSSSSSS.

See ya in Nov bro!
I just did a quick test. The last dyno session translated some nice gains on the street. I can say that the car is already faster, lets see if it can leave as hard or harder than the Kleemann

I will text you now
Old 10-02-2013, 05:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Just got an email from Weistec. Car is in the tuning stage. They needed to REPLACE my trunk tank for a bigger one and add another pump to complement my CM90 pump. Flow is pretty crazy from what I heard. Still being quiet on the intake system for now.

Good luck to you both.

Old 10-02-2013, 06:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
Sounds like you just got took for money you didn't need to spend. How is their aluminum box going to be better than someone elses aluminum box? The are both just aluminum plates with water inside them. What a joke.

They wanted to put a bigger one because their sorry *** setup has intake temp problems they are trying to hide but even with a big tank it doesn't matter.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,003 Likes on 810 Posts
E55, GLS450, GL63, GLE350
Originally Posted by urbamworm
They wanted to put a bigger one because their sorry *** setup has intake temp problems they are trying to hide but even with a big tank it doesn't matter.
I was thinking something similar. Looks like they may be trying to mask the effects of an intercooler that is too small or inefficient for the blower temps. When you have one that is improperly sized, you have to make it up with a larger heat exchanger, more flow, and a greater volume of coolant to absorb the heat before it becomes heat soaked. Seems like they need to address the intercooler design/capacity first and redesign the system.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Keep the updates coming. I won't speculate on your combos or your intentions. Can't wait to see some good dyno and track numbers!!!!$!!!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Just got an email from Weistec. Car is in the tuning stage. They needed to REPLACE my trunk tank for a bigger one and add another pump to complement my CM90 pump. Flow is pretty crazy from what I heard. Still being quiet on the intake system for now.
You have your own thread. Please stay out of mine. It would be cool if you could ship your car out here for the MIR event so we can run heads up. Weistec mentioned bringing some cars.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
LOL

Originally Posted by blackbenzz
You have your own thread. Please stay out of mine. It would be cool if you could ship your car out here for the MIR event so we can run heads up. Weistec mentioned bringing some cars.
He's the proverbial BAD Penney you'll never shake Just run your rig son, & let the haters hate, they'll never change.

Last edited by Thericker; 10-03-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:47 PM

MERC
WOW! Congrats ...
Old 10-04-2013, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon

That's not necessarily a good thing. If it flows too quickly for how fast the HE can dissipate heat, it could be a net loss. There's a point of diminishing returns. Not saying more flow won't help your particular situation, but just know that "crazy" flow doesn't always translate into crazy cooling.

Last edited by Benz-O-Rama; 10-04-2013 at 03:38 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jerry EC tune = 605whp