Sponsored by:

Raced a FBO E60 m5 50-170

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
E55 amg
Sounds awesome would love to check her out. Their is a Sunoco 15-20 miles up the road that has 100 oct on the pump but it's freaking 8-9 dollars a gallon !
Old 12-21-2013, 09:07 PM

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
W212 E63 AMG S Model
Originally Posted by urbamworm
Swapping my ported snout for a bigger ported snout to fit 102mm throttle body. Going to tune with old throttle body then swap new one on dyno. Added 4.5" intake from my just under 4" on there now, added AlkyControl meth injection and new better flowing supercharger lid with better intercooler. Getting this all tuned for. Possibly race gas tune also, I need to find some jugs of race has though, forgot to buy some yesterday before place closed.

See what I mean... You guys love to talk about your CTS-V the second mentions it. Please tell me how it's related to this thread? Create your own CTS-V thread and talk about it all you want here in these forums. Why won't you do that? Because you know people will flame you for it. So if that's the case, why bother talking about it in an E55 vs M5 thread?

And for the record I have another car too, but I'm not the type to sit here and talk and brag about what mods I'm doing and have done because it's not related to this forum or thread. My issue here is relevance.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
05 White Pano E55, Cadillac CTS-V
You have comprehension problems don't you? I feel sorry for you that you are so worried about what someone else is doing or saying on the internet too.

Now lets get back to those comprehension problems of yours. I told a fellow member who I had met in the past who wanted to see and ride in the CTS-V that I would be in his area again. No mention of the car from me, just that I would be in his area at a shop. He then asked what I was having done so I answered him. Since your comprehension skills are that of a 4 year old clearly, you felt that I was talking about my car, but you see in fact another E55 owner asked about it.

Again, I feel sorry for you. Oh and all threads have talk in them not related to the thread, get a clue.

Last edited by urbamworm; 12-21-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:49 AM

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts
W212 E63 AMG S Model
You have comprehension problems don't you? I feel sorry for you that you are so worried about what someone else is doing or saying on the internet too.

Now lets get back to those comprehension problems of yours. I told a fellow member who I had met in the past who wanted to see and ride in the CTS-V that I would be in his area again. No mention of the car from me, just that I would be in his area at a shop. He then asked what I was having done so I answered him. Since your comprehension skills are that of a 4 year old clearly, you felt that I was talking about my car, but you see in fact another E55 owner asked about it.

Again, I feel sorry for you. Oh and all threads have talk in them not related to the thread, get a clue.
I'm done with you... comprehension problems for the guy that wants to keep the thread on topic? lol, good one. So now that this thread is off-topic you can keep it off-topic with your bantering. I'm going to leave this thread because we have taken it even more off-topic since you need to argue the fact that your CTS-V is relevant to this thread.

Your credibility was lost right when you said you never mentioned your car in this thread and then I quoted you directly doing so.
Old 12-22-2013, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
I would be scared to run that C63 too if I had an M5. If it (the C63) is trapping upper 120s like it says in his sig the M5 will lose unless he is spraying.
This was before all the weight reduction. Only weight reduction in this video was passenger seat and rear wheels with other mods were tune and headers and race gas.

now I have 300lbs less then the video above and intake and airbixes and rear section exhaust . Cf hood trunk ect.

Btw your cts-v sounds like a beast, talk about it all you want who don't want to read about it they don't have to.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2011 CTSV auto, 06 E55 white pano, 87 Grand national, 63 split window
Originally Posted by efiftyfizzle
I'm done with you...

...He is done with you Urb! Fizzle has fizzled! Too funny!
Old 12-22-2013, 10:20 PM

Received 105 Likes on 56 Posts
c63 coupe p31weistec stg3 SOLD,2013 C63 BLACK SERIES.
Originally Posted by Goni C63
Hi guys I need to post this video up because the m5 owner said that he past me on my 4 gear and that I max it on 110mph just for the record so he can see it him self my 4 gear redlined at 140+ and at 155-160 he was whole car ahead of me!
http://youtu.be/vCgcDaszdq0

I just put back my old tires completely bald mitchelin pss so my deal still is up vato 0-160 let's do it bro
that looked like 135 redlining on fourth which i hope you didn't do while racing lol
Old 12-22-2013, 11:00 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C63/X5/ML/YUGO
Originally Posted by gzim335
that looked like 135 redlining on fourth which i hope you didn't do while racing lol
Jimmy lmao you are some funny guy what do you drive, hmm BMW ok that explains everything
Old 12-22-2013, 11:06 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C63/X5/ML/YUGO
Originally Posted by mthis
This was before all the weight reduction. Only weight reduction in this video was passenger seat and rear wheels with other mods were tune and headers and race gas.

c63 11.3@126.99 - YouTube

now I have 300lbs less then the video above and intake and airbixes and rear section exhaust . Cf hood trunk ect.

Btw your cts-v sounds like a beast, talk about it all you want who don't want to read about it they don't have to.
Damn even that m5 took of first still no chance, but wtf is that bro 13.75 @114mph wow I could have my YUGO trap better numbers any mods to that m5 hagi?