Back at it again

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 07:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by hpV12
Who "almost started bashing"? I just popped some popcorn, reserving judgement. Crass, as usual emov.
I will have to give you credit and agree with you. We already know Berti is a fair weather fan so he jumped right to Red Bulls assistance. For Red Bull being such a E55 modification guru, you would think he would have picked up on what I said when he first saw the pic. of that plug. Paul not realizing should be no real surprise to anyone. He's the shop owner, who is sponsored by the tuner ........and..........juuuust about three them under the bus when Chawkins saved his a$$. Thats the thing about Chawkins though, he always tells the way it is no matter what the situatuion. The rest of you don't have a clue and just swing from *****. Classic anyhow! carry on with your badas$ build and keep us updated!

P.S. I would assume Chawkins will have some exciting news from his camp shortly! Quit holding out bro!

Last edited by emoving; 04-11-2014 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:03 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Audi A4
Originally Posted by emoving
I will have to give you credit and agree with you. We already know Berti is a fit weather fan so he jumped right to Red Bulls assistance. For Red Bull being such a E55 modification guru, you would think he would have picked up on what I said when he first saw the pic. Paul not realizing should be no real surprise to anyone. He's the shop owner, who is sponsored by the tuner ........and..........juuuust about three them under the bus when Chawkins saved his a$$. Thats the thing about Chawkins thiugh, he always tells the way it is no matter what the situatuion. The rest of you don't have a clue and just swing from *****. Classic anyhow!
Swinging from *****? Gee Marcus, you're a real delight. Listen, I can understand how being the same height since 2nd grade has turned you into a total douchebag. Got picked on twice, thrice too many times. So to fix your Napoleon complex you will do the trick. And maybe it does. Maybe you can Rodney King people daily over being 2 feet tall and get away with it, but here on mbworld, you're just... well, the little man you really are. Bless you little man. For at least reaching the keyboard to defend yourself.

Dont shoot. I'm unarmed.

Last edited by amdeutsch; 04-12-2014 at 07:09 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
you to Hate
Swinging from *****? Gee Marcus, you're a real delight. Listen, I can understand how being the same height since 2nd grade has turned you into a total douchebag. Got picked on twice, thrice too many times. So to fix your Napoleon complex you will do the trick. And maybe it does. Maybe you can Rodney King people daily over being 2 feet tall and get away with it, but here on mbworld, you're just... well, the little man you really are. Bless you little man. For at least reaching the keyboard to defend yourself.

Dont shoot. I'm unarmed.

Last edited by amdeutsch; 04-12-2014 at 07:09 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dont shoot. I'm unarmed.
You have to be one if the biggest clowns on this board. Keep swinging from your buddies *****! He is truly a class act as are you! Truly made for each other! Wait........do I hear another Redbull feel bad for me post?????

Last edited by amdeutsch; 04-12-2014 at 07:10 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:48 PM

Audi A4
You have to be one if the biggest clowns on this board. Keep swinging from your buddies *****! He is truly a class act as are you! Truly made for each other! Wait........do I hear another Redbull feel bad for me post?????
Oh, big bad always-got-a-one-liner 4 ya has nothing now? You're a real bottle of ****. Who talks way too much about *****-- I assume you just have a ghostly outline of where those used to be? Before the bullies gave you one too many wedgies? LMFAO it only hurts cause its true Marcus. And if you had half a brain you'd recall me and RBJ arent even "buddies" he was on the same boat as you calling me out over my name change and that whole charade. Good memory, bet it helps you win.

Ps. Do they have you stand on a stack of phone books to see or do you just get a booster seat?

Last edited by amdeutsch; 04-12-2014 at 07:12 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Oh, big bad always-got-a-one-liner 4 ya has nothing now? You're a real bottle of ****. Who talks way too much about *****-- I assume you just have a ghostly outline of where those used to be? Before the bullies gave you one too many wedgies? LMFAO it only hurts cause its true Marcus. And if you had half a brain you'd recall me and RBJ arent even "buddies" he was on the same boat as you calling me out over my name change and that whole charade. Good memory, bet it helps you win.

Ps. Do they have you stand on a stack of phone books to see or do you just get a booster seat?
Haaaa, a super keyboard tough guy! I sure hope you have not procreated. I would expect not many women would choose to procreate with you which should save us from a repeat scum sac. Keep it classy bro! You sound like a real winner and should anyone have had any doubts about you, they should be confirmed at this point.

Last edited by amdeutsch; 04-12-2014 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:01 AM

Audi A4
Haaaa, a super keyboard tough guy! I sure hope you have not procreated. I would expect not many women would choose to procreate with you which should save us from a repeat scum sac. Keep it classy bro! You sound like a real winner and should anyone have had any doubts about you, they should be confirmed at this point.
You're on a keyboard all the same, tough guy. And I know I'm no Billy bad ***, but I sure as hell would punt your midget *** a good couple feet if we ever met.

I'm sure in real life you'd just hide behind your keyboard though. Good little Piglet.

Old 04-12-2014, 12:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You're on a keyboard all the same, tough guy. And I know I'm no Billy bad ***, but I sure as hell would punt your midget *** a good couple feet if we ever met.

I'm sure in real life you'd just hide behind your keyboard though. Good little Piglet.
Ya, I bet. I bet your a real tough guy. That's what makes you feel good about yourself huh. You think your such a tough guy but your really just a big mouth. You have a friend that tried to do a build, during that build the guy couldn't afford it anymore. He ran out of money. It was obvious for all watching. Instead of owning up he allows people as ignorant as you to come to their own conclusion. Then he tries to pick the car up without paying, by using some one else's credit card, by saying he paid when he only paid a small fraction using an online form. Then he got turned away because he signed a legal contract. Then he shows up here again ready to point the finger but as he starts, he soon realizes the very reason is most likely at fault for a current issue he thinks he just found is someone that works for the company he represents. And meanwhile you are to stupid to figure anything out because you don't even have a clue because you just purchase second hand builds, so you turn to personal attacks which yet shows your character. You are truly a class act and your parents should be very proud at how you have turned out.

Old 04-12-2014, 12:38 AM

Audi A4
Ya, I bet. I bet your a real tough guy. That's what makes you feel good about yourself huh. You think your such a tough guy but your really just a big mouth. You have a friend that tried to do a build, during that build the guy couldn't afford it anymore. He ran out of money. It was obvious for all watching. Instead of owning up he allows people as ignorant as you to come to their own conclusion. Then he tries to pick the car up without paying, by using some one else's credit card, by saying he paid when he only paid a small fraction using an online form. Then he got turned away because he signed a legal contract. Then he shows up here again ready to point the finger but as he starts, he soon realizes the very reason is most likely at fault for a current issue he thinks he just found is someone that works for the company he represents. And meanwhile you are to stupid to figure anything out because you don't even have a clue because you just purchase second hand builds, so you turn to personal attacks which yet shows your character. You are truly a class act and your parents should be very proud at how you have turned out.
Look at you. Pathetic. In this mans build thread, still crying over the same ****. Trying to tell everyone how it is, because hey your the man I know what REALLY happened. How much was that for a TT build? Hey man, I wouldnt let you rob me either.

And whats your deal with the EV12? You jealous you couldnt pick it up? I'm not sure a little midget could frankly handle the power. Second hand build unless you or someone you knew and liked had it then, oh then you'd be on your knees for a ride in it. Hate me all you want you moron but talking **** on the EV12 and calling it a "pos" just makes you look like the (small) retard you really are. Everyone knows this cars badass. Do a search. Fk me for acknowledging a fact and reveling in the joy of being one of the few to own a W211 V12. To me, its a big deal. If you cant even understand that you are a total ignorant fk. Period.

Last edited by amdeutsch; 04-12-2014 at 07:14 AM.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

This coming from someone that does not have the first clue as to this build other then what he has been fed. You are the moron. Your continued personal attacks show what a degenerate moron you are. That car is a POS and will always be. It is quit telling how it makes you fell like the man you are. It probably helps you compensate for other things you are lacking. LOL
Old 04-12-2014, 01:10 AM

Audi A4
This coming from someone that does not have the first clue as to this build other then what he has been fed. You are the moron. Your continued personal attacks show what a degenerate moron you are. That car is a POS and will always be. It is quit telling how it makes you fell like the man you are. It probably helps you compensate for other things you are lacking. LOL
Yes, I know what I've been "fed".

And ftr, YOU are the one always on the attack and always making retarded remarks towards me, so yes I fired back. I see like a typical pig you get offended and cant stand someone saying something back to you.

Again, on here... little man. Like real life, with no magic suit, gun or badge.. they stuffed you in the lockers during training didn't they? This bullying must not have ended with school. So sad... little man trying to make his mark in this big world. I support you little person.

And yeah everyone on here is compensating for something But if I'm compensating with this E class, I can only imagine the *insecurities* you compensate for with that fugly P-996. One of which I already identified as you being the social outcast, midget no life no power became cop etc... The pain in your past little man, I almost want to stop belittling you. Ahahhh get it belittle... anyways... its late.. and Friday, and I'm probably going to hell for making fun of your peoples, midget. Oh well..

Last edited by hpV12; 04-12-2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: **
Old 04-12-2014, 01:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yea, you better get some sleep. Maybe your little brain will grow tonight and give you a shot at life. Take that POS for a ride tomorrow to help you feel better about yourself. It's funny how you think people worship a pos like that and it must hurt realizing people actually don't......well except for your little click of online friends. But, whatever makes your feel like a man is good with me.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:24 AM

Audi A4
Whatever makes you feel like a man.. sounds like something you told yourself before you picked up a gun an badge Farva.

People dont have to worship this car. It's my love, not theirs. But a good deal of them worship it anyways, like I said do a search-- far as I can tell, your the only one who utters such nonsense re EV12.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You really love this Farva guy huh. You are either 19 years old or have serious other issues. I would assume the latter. The love if Farva and the fact that a pos car is what defines you speaks volumes about your character. I would have to say at this point you were the one that took quit a few undeserved beatings in your younger years. It's ok to seek help, really, no one will take your man card away for admitting things.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:48 AM

Audi A4
Oh Marcus, you know so much that isn't so... I fear its just the way you were brought up you know-- everyones a winner your mother would tell you, right? She lied to you, were all sorry but can you please just stfu and let the forum be. You create a lot of drama, dont even belong in this thread/forum.
Old 04-12-2014, 01:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Why don't you get a real car, that runs. Maybe one with warranty so you don't have to keep spending your blue collar check to maintain it. People will still like you no matter what car you own. I realize now your parents probably beat you and told you what a looser you were growing up. So now you envy people like me that had parents the did tell me I was great and could do anything I want. It's ok to let it go bro. You can still be a good person and you do not need some S65 wanna be to define your character. Be yourself, people will like you better and I am sorry your parents did not raise you properly. Your hostility towards police and authority figures explains your mental state and I would suggest for the people in your community that you seek help sooner then later.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:08 AM

Audi A4
Lol we're not in court here. I'm not hostile towards authority lol man, who the hell do you think you are

Napoleon Complex. Just shining through with each post you make.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:09 AM

Audi A4
Dont take yourself too serious little man.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enjoy your evening, get a real car and deffinetly seek help for your mental instability. It will pay dividens in the future. You will also be a more productive citizen in this great county you decided to come to. No matter what your parents told you when you were little, you can do and be whatever you want.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:30 AM

Audi A4
Again, bless you for reaching the keyboard brave little one. You are a symbol to small people everywhere that if they kick and scream enough, they too can stand up and be counted.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Wow, so you really have a problem with people that are short, small, skinny, fat.....people that may have Downs, or any other thing which you in your warped mind see as deficient to you. To you....who is so great because you own some pos that defines your being in your mind. Your car defines your existance and that is a very sad thing. I now realize you are very troubled that you now realize not everyone loves your car. That must be painful and it is obvious due to your attacks on someone's stature. I am sorry to break it to you but I am as talk as your buddy Paul. I hope some day you don't have a child that has a deficient issue because I am not sure you will be able to raise them properly. That combined with your obvious horrible childhood memories will not be a good combination. You need to really sole search and ask yourself what makes you so angry and causes you to behave as you do in society. Like I said, help is available, just have to ask.
Old 04-12-2014, 02:51 AM

Audi A4
Lol cry me a river, you attack me left and right. I say something and you cry foul. Like I said, typical behavior/reaction one would expect from someone with this aforementioned complex, it's obvious it hit close to home since your writing novels there.

It's only ok for you to make assumptions and pass judgement right?

I'd love to see you conduct a traffic stop against an unruly (not criminal) person. Bet a LEO such as yourself could easily lose it and Kelly Thomas someone just cause you stopped growing a couple inches too short. So sad...
Old 04-12-2014, 02:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You are really a sad and wounded soul. I am sure if you have no health insurance or your health insurance is not sufficient for the mental health coverage that we could get one of those Mbworld funds going for you. I mean they don it to fix members cars I am pretty sure we could get one to resolve your inferiority complex. You don't have to live like that forever no matter what your parents told you growing up.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:18 AM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Advice to hpV12 and emoving.

Take your personal attacks off line. If either of you continue playing in this sandbox the way you have a vacation slip will be issued.

Kapeesh
Old 04-12-2014, 07:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 68 Likes on 44 Posts
C63 507 AMG DA Car #19
Thx amd. This stuff turns people away from the site.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Back at it again