BEWARE: BENZ(dont)WORKS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 09:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
Originally Posted by hpV12
No difference to me. I haven't lied about anything and in fact JB is insulting me with his bs. Wasnt his money. Not his car. Not his build. Period.

I'll reiterate... I did not lie about ONE thing I have posted. Not ONE.
I, along with many others, appreciate your post. However, no one except you and Serge will ever know the truth. It's the internet. We can only interpret.

Originally Posted by Flight55
how about you sit over there in texas with your wagon? perhaps stop being a balltickler?

no one likes an E55 owner thats straight as a circle. its not nice.
No wagon here, dude. I drive a sedan.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:23 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,404 Likes on 2,847 Posts
2012 CLS63
Old 05-29-2014, 09:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Audi A4
Originally Posted by HeissRod
I, along with many others, appreciate your post. However, no one except you and Serge will ever know the truth. It's the internet. We can only interpret.

Fair enough. As I said, your guys money. Spend it where ever and however. And your implying I'm lying. Again, I have nothing to gain but more **** talkers. This really wasn't in my best interest to post. It was in the best interest of the community however IMO..
Old 05-29-2014, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55 AMG

im glad you clarified the type of vehicle you drive and didnt clarify the balltickler part.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

And your implying I'm lying.
I'm not implying anything. Not knowing the truth does not equal calling you a liar. If that were the case, pretty much everyone on the internet is a liar, including me.

im glad you clarified the type of vehicle you drive and didnt clarify the balltickler part.
It's called deflection. I'm not playing your game.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:33 PM

2005 E55 AMG
I'm not implying anything. Not knowing the truth does not equal calling you a liar. If that were the case, pretty much everyone on the internet is a liar, including me.

say, how high is your level of estrogen? i reckon its pretty high pal
Old 05-29-2014, 09:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
one car at a time
Well I take my car to Serge / Benzworks and actually have had nothing but great experiences....

Based upon all of your other drama and user names, I can only believe your story to be false.

Everyone in southern California knows Serge knows the cars inside and out and is a stand up guy. Somehow though you seem to rub everyone the wrong way....
Old 05-29-2014, 09:40 PM

Audi A4

Not knowing the truth? Well if you think there is more too it, I am obviously omitting stuff which would totally redeem Serge (ie he fixed it and I am lying) or I am fantasizing the whole thing. I can't wait for tomorrow too, because I have the mileage recorded from the EV12 when I took it in. I am anxious to compare to what it had when I picked it up. I'm sure its more then a mile or two around the block "datalogging".

I'm really not backing down. I really was screwed. I am not imagining this. I am not out for blood. Stop trying to say it's more then what it is-- it isn't. And if it was your build and your review of a shop, I wouldn't be coming in with this "well we dont really know"... I couldn't make this up. I really just couldn't.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:42 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
CLS63S
No difference to me. I haven't lied about anything and in fact JB is insulting me with his bs. Wasnt his money. Not his car. Not his build. Period.

I'll reiterate... I did not lie about ONE thing I have posted. Not ONE.
Just clarifying...

Yes I am insulting you. I'm glad you're not too dense to see that at least.

I defended BenzWorks with my experience first.

Then proceeded to poke fun at your judgement.

Its right, its not my car or my money or my build.

If it was, I would re-think my life, my money and my build.

Not attack those that tried to help me.

As for Flight55. Calling everyone else here a jock hanger with his 9 posts. LOL. Go back home and get in your gimp suit, your daddy is waiting. You arent helping OP with your banter...

Serge offered you his help with his number. Oh well, he tried. Ball is in your court again.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:45 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by cij911
Well I take my car to Serge / Benzworks and actually have had nothing but great experiences....

Based upon all of your other drama and user names, I can only believe your story to be false.

Everyone in southern California knows Serge knows the cars inside and out and is a stand up guy. Somehow though you seem to rub everyone the wrong way....
Lol ok And what drama? What does the drama with Marcus and Dave, all those months ago have to do with this? Hell even any recent drama? Has ZERO to do with my build. Sorry for "rubbing" you and other members the wrong way /sarcasm
Old 05-29-2014, 09:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Not knowing the truth? Well if you think there is more too it, I am obviously omitting stuff which would totally redeem Serge (ie he fixed it and I am lying) or I am fantasizing the whole thing. I can't wait for tomorrow too, because I have the mileage recorded from the EV12 when I took it in. I am anxious to compare to what it had when I picked it up. I'm sure its more then a mile or two around the block "datalogging".

I'm really not backing down. I really was screwed. I am not imagining this. I am not out for blood. Stop trying to say it's more then what it is-- it isn't. And if it was your build and your review of a shop, I wouldn't be coming in with this "well we dont really know"... I couldn't make this up. I really just couldn't.
lol, you're impossible.

Continue on with your shop review.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:48 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by johnnyblaze
Just clarifying...

As for Flight55. Calling everyone else here a jock hanger with his 9 posts. LOL. Go back home and get in your gimp suit, your daddy is waiting. You arent helping OP with your banter...

Serge offered you his help with his number. Oh well, he tried. Ball is in your court again.
I thought you were done. Again, you add nothing. Just scratching your posting itch. You got so much to say why dont you meet me in person and we can discuss

Bring your witty remarks too so I can shove em up your ***.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:48 PM

2005 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by johnnyblaze
Just clarifying...

there she is! i was waiting for you to reply! dont be mad bro. stop getting defensive about being a balltickler. sounds like sergs nutts are in your mouth..
Old 05-29-2014, 09:54 PM

Audi A4
lol, you're impossible.

Continue on with your shop review.
Yes, I been screwed and am standing up for myself. Guess that makes me impossible. Guess when other members came on the board with other shops screwing them they were impossible too
Old 05-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Members are allowed to voice their experiences here. MBWorld is rather unique where we don't immediately close a thread but instead allow for proper dialogue when there is a member/vendor disagreement. Almost always the vendor and the OP in these situations come to an agreement and we move on.

What we will not allow is insults or any other terms of use violations. Cut the immature jabs back and forth as those members will be banned.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:01 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by Vic55
Members are allowed to voice their experiences here. MBWorld is rather unique where we don't immediately close a thread but instead allow for proper dialogue when there is a member/vendor disagreement. Almost always the vendor and the OP in these situations come to an agreement and we move on.

What we will not allow is insults or any other terms of use violations. Cut the immature jabs back and forth as those members will be banned.
There is nothing to come to an agreement too. I posted for posterity essentially. I don't want anything from him/Benzworks.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:03 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
Well, myself, and everyone I know in the Benz community, respects BenzWörks. Serge has always been my go to guy for the last eight years in regards to anything Benz related, particularly items which require Mercedes expertise. I just had BenzWörks assist in my ABC delete, a feat few have attempted. I would not have started this project if it wasn't for my knowing Serge was the man to get the job done.

After seeing the OP's behavior recently in other threads, I would question both his professionalism and his credibility.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:18 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by OCKlasse
Well, myself, and everyone I know in the Benz community, respects BenzWörks. Serge has always been my go to guy for the last eight years in regards to anything Benz related, particularly items which require Mercedes expertise. I just had BenzWörks assist in my ABC delete, a feat few have attempted. I would not have started this project if it wasn't for my knowing Serge was the man to get the job done.

After seeing the OP's behavior recently in other threads, I would question both his professionalism and his credibility.
Lmao professionalism? I'm paying I dont have to appease the person **I** am paying. And credibility, thats your opinion. Hell it could be the forum consensus. It bothers me none.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:30 PM

2005 E55 AMG

I believe this thread has possibly gone south, lets concentrate on the issue.

The op had a bad experience with the shop.

He has a right to voice his story/opinion, if anyone knows otherwise and were there throughout his experience every step of the way. SPEAK UP, but dont attack the op for his past encounters with some of you females. I can see to why some of you need tampons and are complaining about the OPs "behavior".

***We may both go to the same food joint, one of us will leave happy and the other may not***
Old 05-29-2014, 10:40 PM

SL65 AMG
A lot of you people in here don't know ****. I've been with HPV12 numerous amounts of time to Benzworks for his E55 and his EV12. Serge always gave HPV12 the "run around" i.e. it'll be done next week, needs new water pump, ic pump is leaking. HPV12 always had serge's back for all the "haters" out there who talked **** on Benzworks. I know HPV12 personally and like I said, I've been there numerous times with story after bs story. I was there when the car arrived at HPV12's spot and ran like a Mercedes SHOULD (German Engineering at its finest) until Benzworks got ahold of it, then it became problem after problem and HPV12 finally gets the EV12 after more than a year? Comeon... I remember arriving at benzworks with HPV12 with the EV12 outside with about 6 people surrounded by it with the hood up and Serge showing it off. Didn't know this was a car show, thought it was a mechanic shop. Any "professional" mechanic would never do that for one, two any "professional" mechanic wouldn't have missing buttons on the center console, rubber on the rear fender from "testing" the car out to make sure it works properly or leaving bolts on the windshield from the E55 incident, that is very unprofessional and absurd. What's also ridiculous is Benzworks charging HPV12 thousands of dollars for problems that never occurred until they got ahold of the car, in the end, Benzworks is shady and only out for the money, doesn't care about the customer.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:43 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
04 CL55, 05 E500S4, 15 BMW i3 REx
I believe this thread has possibly gone south, lets concentrate on the issue.

The op had a bad experience with the shop.

He has a right to voice his story/opinion, if anyone knows otherwise and were there throughout his experience every step of the way. SPEAK UP, but dont attack the op for his past encounters with some of you females. I can see to why some of you need tampons and are complaining about the OPs "behavior".

***We may both go to the same food joint, one of us will leave happy and the other may not***
He is clearly an instigator, as seen from his recent commentary in his for sale section. It's not hard to question the legitimacy of his claims based off his childish behavior. Who goes off on people asking questions about your car in your own for sale thread?
Old 05-29-2014, 10:48 PM

Audi A4
Originally Posted by 08sl65
A lot of you people in here don't know ****. I've been with HPV12 numerous amounts of time to Benzworks for his E55 and his EV12. Serge always gave HPV12 the "run around" i.e. it'll be done next week, needs new water pump, ic pump is leaking. HPV12 always had serge's back for all the "haters" out there who talked **** on Benzworks. I know HPV12 personally and like I said, I've been there numerous times with story after bs story. I was there when the car arrived at HPV12's spot and ran like a Mercedes SHOULD (German Engineering at its finest) until Benzworks got ahold of it, then it became problem after problem and HPV12 finally gets the EV12 after more than a year? Comeon... I remember arriving at benzworks with HPV12 with the EV12 outside with about 6 people surrounded by it with the hood up and Serge showing it off. Didn't know this was a car show, thought it was a mechanic shop. Any "professional" mechanic would never do that for one, two any "professional" mechanic wouldn't have missing buttons on the center console, rubber on the rear fender from "testing" the car out to make sure it works properly or leaving bolts on the windshield from the E55 incident, that is very unprofessional and absurd. What's also ridiculous is Benzworks charging HPV12 thousands of dollars for problems that never occurred until they got ahold of the car, in the end, Benzworks is shady and only out for the money, doesn't care about the customer.
Hey hey hey... none of that matters. Lets focus on post history and post count. Lets not dwell on the facts here sir.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:51 PM

2005 E55 AMG
He is clearly an instigator, as seen from his recent commentary in his for sale section. It's not hard to question the legitimacy of his claims based off his childish behavior. Who goes off on people asking questions about your car in your own for sale thread?

Are you getting emotional over the internet over someones demeanor towards others? I sure hope not. Refer to the tampon I spoke about.

Please. Lets stay on track and let the OP and Vendor figure this one out as VIC55 stated above and leave his past past "behavior" out of this one.

Hes posting for all of us to read, not be sabotaged by someones high estrogen feelings that happened on another post.

You can always go to counseling together with the OP at a later time and let him know what really tickled your fancy, like I tell a female in an argument, concentrate on the issue.

We are off track now.

**course correction is much needed**
Old 05-29-2014, 10:51 PM

Audi A4
I asked for those with questions to PM me. If you cant follow such a simple direction you deserve neither my time nor this car. You deserve a mouthful of sarcastic remarks and a brain to help comprehend directions. I can only offer the former... the latter you are on your own.

Last edited by hpV12; 05-30-2014 at 01:07 AM.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:53 PM

Audi A4
Are you getting emotional over the internet over someones demeanor towards others? I sure hope not. Refer to the tampon I spoke about.

Please. Lets stay on track and let the OP and Vendor figure this one out as VIC55 stated above and leave his past past "behavior" out of this one.

Hes posting for all of us to read, not be sabotaged by someones high estrogen feelings that happened on another post.

You can always go to counseling together with the OP at a later time and let him know what really tickled your fancy, like I tell a female in an argument, concentrate on the issue.

We are off track now.

**course correction is much needed**

NOW THAT is funny. I dont even care if its not helping my case.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BEWARE: BENZ(dont)WORKS