W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eurocharged, Specifically LOUNGN14 - JAKE- You are a TERRIBLE business man.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 05:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
This is going to go nowhere fast.
Old 03-16-2015, 05:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,487 Likes on 985 Posts
This place is a joke.
Oh, the drama.....
Old 03-16-2015, 06:08 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Originally Posted by sales@eurocharged.com
Alex (owner of LogicLab) has been bad mouthing me and my company to potential customers and even my dealers for years.

I have recovered a few ECU's that were damaged and or caused a no start issue in his customers cars. That's a fact.

I have copies of various media where YOU lied to customers about me and my company dating back a few years now. Another fact.

Ted @ Mpower has told me various things that you have said as well. Yet another fact. This started in December of 2012 when you set him up as a dealer.

I'll be happy to provide more detail.

I have been put through the ringer with you Alex and have kept my mouth shut over the years.

My name loves to fly out of your mouth, Alex.

Feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss this further.

Jerry
First, if you want to talk about cars not starting, how about the many MANY motors that have blew up with Eurocharged files on them, ignoring my own. You can try to explain that the file was not at fault, but the car blew the motor with your tune on it. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. These cars are people's hobbies and you keep running aggressive files that have proven to have had issues in the past. You don't understand that blowing up someone's hobby project is a terrible thing to do.

A few years ago of course I had a problem with you. YOU BLEW UP MY CAR, your excuses and false explanations are lies and I dont want to hear them. Since then I have erased you and Jake out of my book, kept my head down and done my own things. I started a tuning company based on the principal, first and foremost, safe reliable tuning. Zero engine failures with my product.

This is going no where with you. I simply asked that Jake does not interfere with my business. Are you both so childish that you believe that more than one company can not exist? Also, Jake should have responded since it was referred to him, not you. I have not contacted you or Jake in years, and the only reason this exists is because Jake is directly lying to my customers and trying to steal them.

Anyone looking for confirmation if my first post is true, here is Jerry and Jake confirming they do call and contact other customers from other companies, and try to steal themselves business. As I said from the beginning and now confirmed from the horses mouth, TERRIBLE businessmen. THIS GOES ON NOT ONLY FOR LOGIC LAB TUNING BUT FOR 3 OTHER COMPANIES THAT I PERSONALLY CONFIRMED THAT ARE PAYING SPONSORS ON THIS BOARD.

Also, I just talked to Ted @ M-Power, who we have tuned over 200 cars with, and he told me that you are a COMPLETE LIAR. If you or anyone else has any doubts to this, you can call him directly at his shop - (832) 877-4456 - He would love to speak with you or anyone else to let them know that you are a liar.
Old 03-16-2015, 06:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts
Cls63 & C32
i can't believe a company like Eurocharged that has thousands of customers around the world will want to steal ur customers on this forum.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lamborghini LP560
Wow... Eurocharged is desperate for bussines... I guess this is a new "marketing strategy"....

They also sent me a PM in Lambotalk to try to ruin the reputation of another vendor...
Old 03-16-2015, 07:04 PM

07 e63 amg
What do you say now Robert AMG?
Old 03-16-2015, 07:28 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by LogicLabTuning
First, if you want to talk about cars not starting, how about the many MANY motors that have blew up with Eurocharged files on them, ignoring my own. You can try to explain that the file was not at fault, but the car blew the motor with your tune on it. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. These cars are people's hobbies and you keep running aggressive files that have proven to have had issues in the past. You don't understand that blowing up someone's hobby project is a terrible thing to do.

A few years ago of course I had a problem with you. YOU BLEW UP MY CAR, your excuses and false explanations are lies and I dont want to hear them. Since then I have erased you and Jake out of my book, kept my head down and done my own things. I started a tuning company based on the principal, first and foremost, safe reliable tuning. Zero engine failures with my product.

This is going no where with you. I simply asked that Jake does not interfere with my business. Are you both so childish that you believe that more than one company can not exist? Also, Jake should have responded since it was referred to him, not you. I have not contacted you or Jake in years, and the only reason this exists is because Jake is directly lying to my customers and trying to steal them.

Anyone looking for confirmation if my first post is true, here is Jerry and Jake confirming they do call and contact other customers from other companies, and try to steal themselves business. As I said from the beginning and now confirmed from the horses mouth, TERRIBLE businessmen. THIS GOES ON NOT ONLY FOR LOGIC LAB TUNING BUT FOR 3 OTHER COMPANIES THAT I PERSONALLY CONFIRMED THAT ARE PAYING SPONSORS ON THIS BOARD.

Also, I just talked to Ted @ M-Power, who we have tuned over 200 cars with, and he told me that you are a COMPLETE LIAR. If you or anyone else has any doubts to this, you can call him directly at his shop - (832) 877-4456 - He would love to speak with you or anyone else to let them know that you are a liar.

Yes, I spoke to Ted too. I suggest that if anyone cares, please call him. I still tune cars for Ted too...

I have never PM'd a potential customer and tried to steer them away from a potential tuning company. I do, however, explain what we have to offer. IE: 4 Eurocharged owned locations worldwide vs. tuning out of a house or not having a business location / address on the website.

PM'ing a person on the forum who has not made a decision about which company they want use for tuning and trying to solicit business is not stealing customers. If we see that someone is interested in making a purchase, we will contact them.

I have a car in my shop that has a logiclab tune on the ECU and it indeed has motor failure. So much for that "Zero engine failures with my product statement."

Not a single tuning company can claim that they have zero customers with failed engines. Even the OEM has engine failures.

This is the last time I will reply. Please keep my name out of your mouth and we will do the same.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:29 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by LeoLambo
Wow... Eurocharged is desperate for bussines... I guess this is a new "marketing strategy"....

They also sent me a PM in Lambotalk to try to ruin the reputation of another vendor...
That vendor ruined his own reputation and hurt a very good friend of mine in the process.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:50 PM
Banned

Lamborghini LP560
That vendor ruined his own reputation and hurt a very good friend of mine in the process.

So unprofessional.... Disgusting!

1-As a vendor is NOT your place to be bashing other vendors...

2-"that vendor" takes care of my Lambo and my friends Lambos and we never had a problem with him...

3-Vendetta??? You guys are trolls

4-Stop being sneaky...

5-If that vendor ruined his own reputation why you are getting out of your way to **** him up? It's NOT working you need to stop this crap.

I bought your tune for my Lambo and I will never do bussines with you again because you guys are too unprofessional.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:00 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by LeoLambo
So unprofessional.... Disgusting!

1-As a vendor is NOT your place to be bashing other vendors...

2-"that vendor" takes care of my Lambo and my friends Lambos and we never had a problem with him...

3-Vendetta??? You guys are trolls

4-Stop being sneaky...

5-If that vendor ruined his own reputation why you are getting out of your way to **** him up? It's NOT working you need to stop this crap.

I bought your tune for my Lambo and I will never do bussines with you again because you guys are too unprofessional.
I'll PM you Leo.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
I don't get it? All these vendors need to put their money where their mouths are. Let your product do the talking, not your keyboards. I think it was wrong for Alex to call out Jake but EC is just as guilty at this point. Both companies should have taken it offline to get their issues resolved. Bunch of high school drama.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:22 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Yes, I spoke to Ted too. I suggest that if anyone cares, please call him. I still tune cars for Ted too...

I have never PM'd a potential customer and tried to steer them away from a potential tuning company. I do, however, explain what we have to offer. IE: 4 Eurocharged owned locations worldwide vs. tuning out of a house or not having a business location / address on the website.

PM'ing a person on the forum who has not made a decision about which company they want use for tuning and trying to solicit business is not stealing customers. If we see that someone is interested in making a purchase, we will contact them.

I have a car in my shop that has a logiclab tune on the ECU and it indeed has motor failure. So much for that "Zero engine failures with my product statement."

Not a single tuning company can claim that they have zero customers with failed engines. Even the OEM has engine failures.

This is the last time I will reply. Please keep my name out of your mouth and we will do the same.
Jake PMed me and I will attempt to resolve this with you both.

However, need to clear up a few things since this is out for the public to see.

Just talked to Ted again, you again lied about what he said, others on the forum can confirm if they choose to. Ted and I have a GREAT working relationship that we have had for years, and will continue for years to come despite you saying you will give him all free tunes to drop my company. He wants nothing to do with your tuning, get over it.

The car you have at your shop has a motor problem because the person who tried to put new pistons into it used JBWELD INSIDE THE MOTOR, and you know this. You are just reaching, again shady tactics. There are NO issues or motor failures with my tunes AT ALL.

And if you really think "soliciting business" is privately messaging a customer and bad mouthing another company is how to get business, then fine.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:31 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Djrabbi, you do know it is a TOU violation to create a second user account. I have no dog in this conflict and don't know the history here but if you have something to say, say it. Do not create a second account to hide behind. Goodbye LeoLambo.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Rock
Djrabbi, you do know it is a TOU violation to create a second user account. I have no dog in this conflict and don't know the history here but if you have something to say, say it. Do not create a second account to hide behind. Goodbye LeoLambo.
What? I am sitting at home and don't even own a Lambo lol. I wish I did at this point
Old 03-16-2015, 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 74 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
Originally Posted by Rock
lol
Old 03-16-2015, 08:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by berti_00
lol
Lol. I have no idea what he is talking about. I can e-thug all I want like I have been doing on this account for years. Wouldn't make a separate one. Kind of glad I don't go on this forum much.

More than welcome to ban me on here too Rock.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:39 PM
SPONSOR

C63S
Originally Posted by LogicLabTuning
Jake PMed me and I will attempt to resolve this with you both.

However, need to clear up a few things since this is out for the public to see.

Just talked to Ted again, you again lied about what he said, others on the forum can confirm if they choose to. Ted and I have a GREAT working relationship that we have had for years, and will continue for years to come despite you saying you will give him all free tunes to drop my company. He wants nothing to do with your tuning, get over it.

The car you have at your shop has a motor problem because the person who tried to put new pistons into it used JBWELD INSIDE THE MOTOR, and you know this. You are just reaching, again shady tactics. There are NO issues or motor failures with my tunes AT ALL.

And if you really think "soliciting business" is privately messaging a customer and bad mouthing another company is how to get business, then fine.

I hope you guys come to a resolution.

What did I lie about? That I still tune cars for Ted? Or about what was told to me at the Gym when we were working out together? You know what you told him years ago so quit denying it. I'm over it bro...

The car I'm referring to never had the motor opened up until it was tuned and had a motor issue.

Again, I have never bad mouthed another company via PM to win business. Ask any moderator here who can read my PM's.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
How about we leave Ted out of this? Dragging a 3rd party shop into this fracas is pretty crappy. Both of you quit calling him.
Old 03-16-2015, 10:03 PM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Ask any moderator here who can read my PM's.
FYI

Staff cannot go into member's account and read their PMs. That is a violation of privacy and the forum software automatically prohibits that; its called private message for a reason.

The only way staff gets to read PMs from members is
a) if they are addressed to staff or
b) forwarded to staff
Old 03-16-2015, 11:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03' CL600
Bargain tunes at $300-400 sounds like a recipe for disaster. Maybe your confusing your own tunes blowing motors and Eurocharged fixing them

And did you seriously just create a fake account to try to put a "dent" in Eurocharged's reputation?
Old 03-16-2015, 11:29 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Jake contacted me and told me that it was a poor decision to go down that route, and he will not let it happen again. I hope that he stays to his word and we can all get along.

Mods may lock the thread at their complete discretion.

Thank you
Old 03-16-2015, 11:46 PM

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
2004 W211 E55 AMG >>gone but not forgotten > W123 280E > W124 E280 > W126 380SE
Wow bunch of schoolyard bickering! Worse still inferences and innuendos damaging reputations unnecessarily. This thread should probably be removed entirely and a FACTUAL disclaimer from a unbuased moderator posted. C'mon guys this isn't cool.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 380 Likes on 345 Posts
00 C200 & 00 C55 & 06 SLK55
^+1^,

All vendors here are great & helpful, for that owners & moderators trust them to being here(as SPONSORS),,

mistakes always flows around us, why use them for foolish & nonsense..!

hope everything settled HEROES..

ZAYED,,
Old 03-17-2015, 08:51 AM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by TheTherapist
Wow bunch of schoolyard bickering! Worse still inferences and innuendos damaging reputations unnecessarily. This thread should probably be removed entirely and a FACTUAL disclaimer from a unbuased moderator posted. C'mon guys this isn't cool.
I don't know the individuals from LogicLabTuning or Eurocharged. I have had no business or personal dealings with either party. I agree that this matter would have been better handled through pm. As requested, this thread is finished.