W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eurocharged, Specifically LOUNGN14 - JAKE- You are a TERRIBLE business man.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2015, 12:48 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Eurocharged, Specifically LOUNGN14 - JAKE- You are a TERRIBLE business man.

This is a PSA to the forums and to anyone that has received messages from Jake, Loungn14, about me or My Company Logic Lab Tuning.

To the uninformed, Jake sends PMs out of the blue instantly to anyone who asks about Logic Lab Tuning. He tells them that he had to fix their ECU, or that I steal files, or a multitude of ALL KINDS OF LIES. He has been doing this for months now whenever a customer asks about my product, to take them to buy his product.

What kind of person does that? Obviously there is no reasoning with you, so unfortunately making this post is the only way for me to address the lies you tell my potential customers.

If you get an email from Jake bad mouthing me or my company please let me know. I will have this resolved.
Old 03-15-2015, 08:37 AM

Volvo S60R
If this is true, not saying it is not....

Very sad that one business have to bad mouth another business to ensure sales.
Old 03-15-2015, 10:02 AM

2006 AMG E55
Originally Posted by LogicLabTuning
This is a PSA to the forums and to anyone that has received messages from Jake, Loungn14, about me or My Company Logic Lab Tuning.

To the uninformed, Jake sends PMs out of the blue instantly to anyone who asks about Logic Lab Tuning. He tells them that he had to fix their ECU, or that I steal files, or a multitude of ALL KINDS OF LIES. He has been doing this for months now whenever a customer asks about my product, to take them to buy his product.

What kind of person does that? Obviously there is no reasoning with you, so unfortunately making this post is the only way for me to address the lies you tell my potential customers.

If you get an email from Jake bad mouthing me or my company please let me know. I will have this resolved.
Show some screen shots? You are already out here call them out show some proof.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:11 AM

3-pointed star
Originally Posted by FLE55AMG
Show some screen shots? You are already out here call them out show some proof.
Agreed... Where's your proof??
Old 03-15-2015, 11:58 AM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by SL55_Forever
Agreed... Where's your proof??
Email conversations and private message conversations can not be posted due to forum terms of use rules.

But I am 100% sure that he will confirm and try to explain himself out of it.
Old 03-15-2015, 12:48 PM

Volvo S60R
If you cannot post PM's fair....

then have these people who has gotten these PM's step forward... let's get it all out in the open
Old 03-15-2015, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 e63 amg
Originally Posted by s_ager
If you cannot post PM's fair....

then have these people who has gotten these PM's step forward... let's get it all out in the open
Alright then...here I am. Didn't want to cause any trouble between companies, but it's only fair that I say this is a true statement that logic is in fact right! Loungn14 did pm me putting logic's product down...I posted on here that I was getting a ecu flash for my e63. I'm not happy that this is what it's ended up being...companies bashing each other...im new on here and trying to be a good forum member!
Old 03-15-2015, 02:11 PM

2006 AMG E55
Email conversations and private message conversations can not be posted due to forum terms of use rules.

But I am 100% sure that he will confirm and try to explain himself out of it.
Maybe this is one of these times where it's Better to ask forgiveness then permission. If this was a attack on my business, I would line up my ducks and mount offensive including legal action and injunction with proof, wittiness, and monetary value of the business you have lost. But hey maybe your weakness is why you are getting taken advantage of?
Old 03-15-2015, 03:47 PM

Volvo S60R
Hey

I am new on this forum too... and you stating facts is not being a bad member.... it shows the true colors of people/business. facts are facts

Originally Posted by Hamrdwn
Alright then...here I am. Didn't want to cause any trouble between companies, but it's only fair that I say this is a true statement that logic is in fact right! Loungn14 did pm me putting logic's product down...I posted on here that I was getting a ecu flash for my e63. I'm not happy that this is what it's ended up being...companies bashing each other...im new on here and trying to be a good forum member!
Old 03-15-2015, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Have you called or text Jake? That would be my first step before blasting him in a forum. The Only EC mod that I have on my car is a heat exchanger so please don't get my statement twisted. If he doesn't respond to your text or phone calls then do what I would do. Sack up and go to his shop for a face to face meet. Jake has always been a stand up guy as far a I know so give the man a chance to explain.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Agree with hammer here, have you contacted him before making this thread to see if it's true etc?
Old 03-15-2015, 08:02 PM

07 e63 amg
What's there to explain? Why he bashed another company and tried to sway me from buying logic's product! To me this is simply bad biz!
Old 03-15-2015, 08:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
What's there to explain? Why he bashed another company and tried to sway me from buying logic's product! To me this is simply bad biz!
Would you care to elaborate on Jake after you change your name? Jk
Old 03-15-2015, 08:32 PM

07 e63 amg
Lol!
Old 03-15-2015, 08:35 PM

07 e63 amg
Loungn14 is on here... He can explain himself what went down. Step up!
Old 03-15-2015, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
I don't see his name at the bottom as viewing this thread so spill the beans jr
Old 03-15-2015, 09:00 PM

07 e63 amg
Read #7....hammer down...this is just a bit of what went down sir.
Old 03-15-2015, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Read #7....hammer down...this is just a bit of what went down sir.
Got it, ok Jake you're up
Old 03-16-2015, 03:17 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55
I hate to get involved in this, but can you prove the things he is saying are false? If not, it seems to me that Jake is actually helping forum members.
Old 03-16-2015, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 110 Likes on 72 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
or you can message him directly about the issue that you think is going on and keep it between the two
Old 03-16-2015, 04:03 PM

Benzos
Man in glass house should not throw rocks.
Old 03-16-2015, 04:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts
2006 E55
Subscribed to understand what's going on.

Jake has always been a standup guy for me, personally, (he has dyno tune'd my car and helped in any way that he could) and I've witnessed him take care of many other forum members. They are one of the top names in this business and have built one of the best customer service satisfaction reputations worldwide.

OP - I'm not implying that you're lying or blowing things up more than they need to be, but given my experience and others', I am having a hard time believing Jake said something to members that would be to spite you simply for an extra few sales (granted, money makes people do things, I just need to understand and see all the facts before I draw any radical conclusions on the subject).

Lastly, I'd tread carefully about posting too much on a public forum, especially if legal action is to be taken down the line (if this matter is more serious than what has been posted so far).
Old 03-16-2015, 04:54 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S

Alex (owner of LogicLab) has been bad mouthing me and my company to potential customers and even my dealers for years.

I have recovered a few ECU's that were damaged and or caused a no start issue in his customers cars. That's a fact.

I have copies of various media where YOU lied to customers about me and my company dating back a few years now. Another fact.

Ted @ Mpower has told me various things that you have said as well. Yet another fact. This started in December of 2012 when you set him up as a dealer.

I'll be happy to provide more detail.

I have been put through the ringer with you Alex and have kept my mouth shut over the years.

My name loves to fly out of your mouth, Alex.

Feel free to give me a call if you want to discuss this further.

Jerry
Old 03-16-2015, 05:04 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 E55, 07 ML500
This should NOT be a thread.. There's Always 2 sides to Every story, Period.. Mods please close this thread, and PS I have no horse in this race.....
Old 03-16-2015, 05:10 PM

3-pointed star
This is why you go with a big names like Brabus or Kleemann, they too big to fail... oh wait, where'd I hear that line from?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eurocharged, Specifically LOUNGN14 - JAKE- You are a TERRIBLE business man.