W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best place to buy OEM parts online

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 01:56 PM

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts
2003 E55, 2003 SL55, 2014 CLS63, 2018 q50 Redsport, 1968 Camaro SS, 1999 Trans am Firehawk
I am yet to find a single OEM mercedes part on pelican parts cheaper than on huskerparts (now mbdirestparts). I placed a large order with them recently and not only did they NOT charge me shipping, but they overnighted everything to me free in 3 separate shipments (the order had to come in 3 shipments due to availability).
Old 06-01-2016, 10:39 AM

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
09 E63 AMG
Does anyone from Canada know of a good place to get OEM parts up here? In the past I have been hosed by customs when ordering parts who seem to just put whatever charge they want on the item. (I once had customs charge of $45 on $75 wheel bolts!!)
Old 06-04-2016, 02:25 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
+1 for AutohausAZ.com
Old 06-05-2016, 12:06 AM

Received 64 Likes on 63 Posts
2007 SL55
I've been dealing with Kyle at FCPeuro. Lifetime replacement on all parts... Yes, even brakes.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts
530i, C300,
Hello everyone, the heart is not broken, just bruised... bummer, didn't realize anyone had my cell number, feeling used,
Tracy

Last edited by msgadget; 06-10-2016 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Just now
Old 06-09-2016, 11:18 PM

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
no MBs at the moment :(
Originally Posted by msgadget
Hello everyone, the heart is not broken, just bruised. Please do not contact for a out of warranty part that I would sell you at cost, cuz I did care. Please do not contact me when you need WIS or other assistance. Ask huskers for your help... Tracy
Ouch!
The following users liked this post:
msgadget (06-10-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 11:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 228 Likes on 172 Posts
2003 SL55 / 2002 SLK32
Originally Posted by msgadget
Hello everyone, the heart is not broken, just bruised... bummer, didn't realize anyone had my cell number, feeling used,
Tracy

Dear Tracy,
If I have failed to indicate sufficiently your willingness/ability to go above and beyond in terms of the customer service/support that you and oediscountparts.com provides (has provided me) than I am remiss and will shamefully accept the title of "bruiser" .

If you look though my posts on this topic (elsewhere and in this thread). you will see that I have rated you the number one choice for purchases between 50 and 200 dollars. Others have suggested that oediscountparts is difficult to communicate with and I have indicated that you reply to messages and or requests for info promptly. It is not your fault that oediscountparts.com has chosen to not publish a contact phone number - but I pointed out that you do respond to inquiries in a timely manner.

Originally Posted by latemodel21
I buy a lot of OEM parts and the 2 sources I use the most (in this order) are huskerparts.com and oediscountparts.com

Oediscountparts.com sells out of the back of skyland mercedes in Ashville NC. They sell oe mercedes parts at 25% off of list and NO shipping charge on any order over $50 . They are hard to get on the phone, but quick to call you back if you have a question. Tracy is very helpful . They also sell OE parts for Mazda and Chysler at a discount as well.

always happy to recommend them.

Threads like this are great. I recommend adding a folder to your bookmarks toolbar with a link to each of these mentioned in this thread and then check them on the next few parts you are looking for.

note: oediscontparts works out the best price-wise for nearly all orders between $50 and $200 .... While Huskerparts is best for orders over $200

Cheers,
Chris

I have been (and will ever be) grateful for your willingness to help particularly when you went out of your way to ease the blow of an $800 SBC unit failing shortly after its official 1 year warranty ended (and selling me another at cost) as well as the time you spent researching bearing part numbers that I was trying to help other MBworld members find (for SL65 rear diffs) ... and other courtesies you have afforded myself and other members here.

I have always looked upon our relationship as a mutually good thing and it saddens me if I have irretrievably tarnished that.

respectfully,
the Bruiser formerly known as Chris
Old 06-10-2016, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 85 Likes on 76 Posts
SL55, ML500 & Acura TL
Nice post Bruiser.

I will jump in and show my appreciation for Tracy as well.

I frequently have trouble finding the part numbers for the parts I need to buy. I often email Tracy and give her my VIN and as good a description as I can for the part. She takes the time to match the part with part number and sends it back to me very expeditiously. I then jump out to oediscountparts.com and order the parts. The parts I have purchased from Tracy always arrive quickly to my home. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Tracy and oediscountparts.
Old 06-10-2016, 07:50 PM

530i, C300,
Sincerely, thank you latemodel21 and cal1(I know who are too) but really, to save a few bucks . .. I do not own the dealership and it really does take a lot if time to research, to only be shopped by other stores. I get it, but the valuable time and effort I put in to help someone , really, is priceless. So if my desk number is on the website, I would be shopped endlessly on the phone and not attending to orders or inquiries in a timely matter. If you want my desk number please email me. I really DO talk to customers. Please, you as valuable customers, tell me what you would want, if I should post my desk number. Thank you, Tracy
The following users liked this post:
hamada128 (10-10-2016)
Old 06-10-2016, 10:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
+1 for Tracy's customer service

(Not sure if you remember, but I'm the one you helped resolve an issue with a rear trunk panel when Dad purchased the wrong one for me at Christmas, then the new one showed up without the chrome strip. A+ customer service there and all communications were pleasant.)
Old 06-10-2016, 11:05 PM

530i, C300,
Originally Posted by HeissRod
+1 for Tracy's customer service

(Not sure if you remember, but I'm the one you helped resolve an issue with a rear trunk panel when Dad purchased the wrong one for me at Christmas, then the new one showed up without the chrome strip. A+ customer service there and all communications were pleasant.)
Yes, I do remember you! And your dad. You know, it could have been a hassle, but it wasn't. Thank you for your business too, Tracy
Old 03-04-2019, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL 450 CDI
I buy a lot of OEM parts and the 2 sources I use the most (in this order) are huskerparts.com and oediscountparts.com

Huskerparts is run out of the back of a dealer network (husker) in nebraska. They sell for 29% off of list price and have a live person you can talk to buy phone 402-479-7592 (VIC, really helpful). They charge $11.25 flat rate shipping on most all orders. Aside from MBZ, they also sell OE parts for BMW and GM at a discount as well.

Oediscountparts.com sells out of the back of skyland mercedes in Ashville NC. They sell oe mercedes parts at 25% off of list and NO shipping charge on any order over $50 . They are hard to get on the phone, but quick to call you back if you have a question. Tracy is very helpful . They also sell OE parts for Mazda and Chysler at a discount as well.

I have been working with both of these outfits for years and am always happy to recommend them.

When you call Vic, tell him Chris the paddle shift guy sent you and he'll take extra good care of you.

cheers,
Chris
Best place where to buy Oem online directed me to MBworld.org.
Thank you for the info, Husker and Chris in particular have been good to me. Shipping is an issue if you are ordering rotors.
Oediscountparts.com are no longer there, says they are closed. do you have any more info on them.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:28 AM

Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts
MB
https://www.amazon.com/s?i=merchant-items&me=A3DHXNNRUGUGD&rh=p_4%3AMercedes+Benz&dc&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1551763651&ref=sr_nr_p_4_2 https://www.amazon.com/s?i=merchant-items&me=A3DHXNNRUGUGD&rh=p_4%3AMercedes+Benz&dc&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1551763651&ref=sr_nr_p_4_2