W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Remember that dude who showed us his carbon fiber steering wheel?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-05-2018, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 33 Posts
C300 sport 2008
Remember that dude who showed us his carbon fiber steering wheel?

Read from the last photo up, site glitched

well this is him when I tried to ask him why he was rude to forum members for no reason. Was going to pay for the wheel but I guess he has a family.

Edit by Admin: Text message contain personal information and removed
Old 09-05-2018, 02:31 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
09 E63, 92 VR4, 94 VR4, 85 MR2
Dude...not sure if I am the only one or not but leave the drama in high school. If someone is being dick that is selling something just don't buy from them. In the end, why does this matter so much that you have to post a private convo with someone trying to elicit a response? Is that his phone number on the texts? If so, that's a dick move on your part.
The following users liked this post:
newe55guy (09-08-2018)
Old 09-05-2018, 03:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by ikrazyfoo
Dude...not sure if I am the only one or not but leave the drama in high school. If someone is being dick that is selling something just don't buy from them. In the end, why does this matter so much that you have to post a private convo with someone trying to elicit a response? Is that his phone number on the texts? If so, that's a dick move on your part.
Everyone has my number, not my problem. Just want to warn others that he’s def not someone you want to deal with. I’ll be sure to keep this thread up, if mods want to remove it that’s their decision, it’s not illegal to show text messages.
newe55guy (09-08-2018)
Old 09-05-2018, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 254 Likes on 216 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
And yet another useless thread.....the Seinfeld topics continue. Hahahahhaha
Inspiredbenz (09-11-2018)
Old 09-05-2018, 04:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 220 Likes on 174 Posts
2012 Volt - 2005 E55 - 2011 G55 - 2013 GL63
W204 posts like what 100x a day?!! Contributes about 0
The following 2 users liked this post by black06c230:
Inspiredbenz (09-11-2018), newe55guy (09-08-2018)
Old 09-05-2018, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by black06c230
breaking news: that’s the whole point of this account. You’re just mad you’re not close to 1100 posts.

who are you
Old 09-05-2018, 04:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 392 Likes on 284 Posts
E55 C63
Is this really how you like to spend your time? Trolling MBworld?
Old 09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 255 Likes on 233 Posts
2001 E320 Wagon, 2006 LBZ Silverado, 2007 E63 (sold), 2001 E55 (sold)
Originally Posted by w204_racing

breaking news: that’s the whole point of this account. You’re just mad you’re not close to 1100 posts.

who are you
People still care about post counts? After spending time on forums that don't show post counts, I like it much better that way.

FWIW, dude has over 1,100. Not sure what your point is.
newe55guy (09-08-2018)
Old 09-05-2018, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by VictoryRoadPerformance
Is this really how you like to spend your time? Trolling MBworld?
sometimes, do you spend your time making threads on sales but can’t provide proof of dyno sheets for tests of products
Old 09-05-2018, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by Strigoi
People still care about post counts? After spending time on forums that don't show post counts, I like it much better that way.

FWIW, dude has over 1,100. Not sure what your point is.
you missed the joke
Old 09-05-2018, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 220 Likes on 174 Posts
2012 Volt - 2005 E55 - 2011 G55 - 2013 GL63

who are you
Who am I? Shouldn't matter to you as whatever you do will never compare to what I have done here. Post counts don't matter, its the quality of the post. Check my sig and other posts/threads, I have been around and contribute more than you to the betterment of this forum.

Example: Only a handful maybe 3 knew or ran a Killer Chiller. I detailed about the install on my E and now using a KC is more common.
http://www.planet supercar.com/forum/showthread.php/18462-Any-one-have-pics-of-installed-Killer-Chiller/page2 (remove the space between PLANET and SUPER

You wouldn't know about PSC because you weren't here in 2012 when everyone left for a bit due to many bans. Hell you still can't link to the place.
No1know (09-09-2018)
Old 09-05-2018, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Who am I? Shouldn't matter to you as whatever you do will never compare to what I have done here. Post counts don't matter, its the quality of the post. Check my sig and other posts/threads, I have been around and contribute more than you to the betterment of this forum.

Example: Only a handful maybe 3 knew or ran a Killer Chiller. I detailed about the install on my E and now using a KC is more common.
http://www.planet supercar.com/forum/showthread.php/18462-Any-one-have-pics-of-installed-Killer-Chiller/page2 (remove the space between PLANET and SUPER

You wouldn't know about PSC because you weren't here in 2012 when everyone left for a bit due to many bans. Hell you still can't link to the place.
I was joking 😢😭

r/murderedbywords
Old 09-05-2018, 10:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 351 Likes on 302 Posts
2005 e55 AMG
Unhappy

Like I said in another post...I'm glad I found this forum early on. Picked up some great info from guy's that have since left when the bottom fell out because they couldn't take it anymore. Fuel systems,engine /transmission builds,suspension swaps and tons of mods that guys picked up on and passed along. To bad.
Old 09-06-2018, 08:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 78 Likes on 68 Posts
05 E55, 98 CLK320
It's interesting watching you grow in this scene, stick to it. We need a bit more energy on this forum, the old geezers are too vain with their posts
Old 09-06-2018, 08:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by MACEDON
It's interesting watching you grow in this scene, stick to it. We need a bit more energy on this forum, the old geezers are too vain with their posts
🔫 messed with the wrong one 💥
Old 09-06-2018, 03:19 PM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts
2005 E55 AMG
This is immature and tasteless. You're just stirring the pot and trying to create drama. People can make a decision on their own whether or not to buy from this guy, your text conversation isn't necessary.

Between this and reviving threads from over a decade ago... too much.
Strigoi (09-06-2018)
Old 09-06-2018, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by Davednconfused
This is immature and tasteless. You're just stirring the pot and trying to create drama. People can make a decision on their own whether or not to buy from this guy, your text conversation isn't necessary.

Between this and reviving threads from over a decade ago... too much.
+1 I agree
Old 09-08-2018, 07:13 AM

Received 350 Likes on 241 Posts
13 s212 63 p30. 03 s55amg. 06 LX470
Same experience

In no defense of op, I had a terrible buying experience with the seller for the e55 wheel. I buy thousands of dollars worth of ebay and craigslist items every year and very few sellers act this poorly during transactions. I have also learned that often times good deals are had from bad sellers because nobody wants to deal with them or their ways.

History of interaction of the sale (which was completed)

seller posts
I immediately offer PayPal.
seller says no PayPal, come meet him, no shipping.
seller shows as Cali, I’m am in Md.
I mention I’m in Md (again) and he says if I can’t pick up, he can’t sell to me.
seller is told to place in marketplace by others.
I see in marketplace he will accept Apple Pay, cash app, and a shipping label and he now lists in Va with a number to text.
I download cash app ( I don’t do much digital banking so therefore only keep PayPal around ) and start the communication again, offering to pay and supply a label ( something I have never in hundreds of transactions been asked to do)
After just a few texts the seller asked me to call which I do. He asked me if I just want to come and pick it up in Virginia which I declined because I don’t have the time. I did say I’ve downloaded Cash app and he says why don’t you just use Apple Pay because I can see it is enabled on your phone. I tell him I do not have Apple Pay but maybe it is turned on on my phone. He then alleges that I may not be an honest person because I don’t have Apple Pay and he deals with this as a business and I seem shady. My response was that I could pay in hundred dollar bills for whatever I need in life and I’m generally old school cash money and just don’t do a lot of digital banking and downloaded the app that he had listed in the marketplace sale. Remember he had stated “I don’t use PayPal, never will, don’t ask)

Seller then agrees to sell to me, telling me that UPS (I offered any type of shipping transaction that worked for him) will pick up from his building on Tuesday after Labor Day. We hang up and we continue to text back-and-forth the details of the shipping, addresses and so forth. I pay but of course it needed to be on his “wifes” phone cause he does not have cash app on his.(account was his name though)

After setting up the shipping label in his name to get picked up from his building as discussed he mentions he gets the text from UPS and I inquire as to whether the communication from UPS allowed him to print the shipping label or if there was anything else that needed to be done. Was told no. All good.

Then, the next day tells me he can’t see or print label. If you’re not familiar, if you don’t have a UPS account you have to now repay for another label. When I mention that I specifically asked whether or not he had the label and copied the text into my communication, his answer was “let me know bud”.. did not care HE messed up.

So I make a new label....on my dime.

Next communication is about how he is going to drop it off at UPS. Now remember, I offered every shipping option and whether or not he wanted to drop it off or have it picked up and by which company. He chose to have it picked up from his building but his current text conflicted but he told me. Now in my head I am wondering what is the truth or if I have been scammed because every part of the conversation kept changing. I did not respond.

Long story short, this guy now will ship, will except PayPal , and conflicted himself all around. This would have saved me a ton of trouble and worry from the start and taken one week less to complete.

I got the wheel which will be used as a core for re-covering. I’m happy with the price. I know these prices often come with poor service.

Would I say “buyer beware”? I’d say great deals can be found but sometimes you have to put up with some crap. It was evident from the start that if I responded like op, it would be a slippery slope but if I wanted a cheap wheel I’ve been looking for for months, I would shut up and gamble as it’s part of the process.

Since I am a service oriented buyer, I would hope to not deal with seller again. He even asked me to leave good feedback, yeah right!

Imho. I know I never post, but that’s cause I’m a research guy. I come to research and see what deals may be lying around. Having been burned for thousands of dollars through forums before,I like others to at least know what they MAY be getting into.

Anyway, have a happy weekend everyone.

Gary

Last edited by Baltistyle; 09-08-2018 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Changed didn’t to did, grammer
Old 09-08-2018, 10:28 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
2006 BRABUS E55 K8 & SL500
Originally Posted by Baltistyle
In no defense of op, I had a terrible buying experience with the seller for the e55 wheel. I buy thousands of dollars worth of ebay and craigslist items every year and very few sellers act this poorly during transactions. I have also learned that often times good deals are had from bad sellers because nobody wants to deal with them or their ways.

History of interaction of the sale (which was completed)

seller posts
I immediately offer PayPal.
seller says no PayPal, come meet him, no shipping.
seller shows as Cali, I’m am in Md.
I mention I’m in Md (again) and he says if I can’t pick up, he can’t sell to me.
seller is told to place in marketplace by others.
I see in marketplace he will accept Apple Pay, cash app, and a shipping label and he now lists in Va with a number to text.
I download cash app ( I don’t do much digital banking so therefore only keep PayPal around ) and start the communication again, offering to pay and supply a label ( something I have never in hundreds of transactions been asked to do)
After just a few texts the seller asked me to call which I do. He asked me if I just want to come and pick it up in Virginia which I declined because I don’t have the time. I did say I’ve downloaded Cash app and he says why don’t you just use Apple Pay because I can see it is enabled on your phone. I tell him I do not have Apple Pay but maybe it is turned on on my phone. He then alleges that I may not be an honest person because I don’t have Apple Pay and he deals with this as a business and I seem shady. My response was that I could pay in hundred dollar bills for whatever I need in life and I’m generally old school cash money and just don’t do a lot of digital banking and downloaded the app that he had listed in the marketplace sale. Remember he had stated “I don’t use PayPal, never will, don’t ask)

Seller then agrees to sell to me, telling me that UPS (I offered any type of shipping transaction that worked for him) will pick up from his building on Tuesday after Labor Day. We hang up and we continue to text back-and-forth the details of the shipping, addresses and so forth. I pay but of course it needed to be on his “wifes” phone cause he does not have cash app on his.(account was his name though)

After setting up the shipping label in his name to get picked up from his building as discussed he mentions he gets the text from UPS and I inquire as to whether the communication from UPS allowed him to print the shipping label or if there was anything else that needed to be done. Was told no. All good.

Then, the next day tells me he can’t see or print label. If you’re not familiar, if you don’t have a UPS account you have to now repay for another label. When I mention that I specifically asked whether or not he had the label and copied the text into my communication, his answer was “let me know bud”.. did not care HE messed up.

So I make a new label....on my dime.

Next communication is about how he is going to drop it off at UPS. Now remember, I offered every shipping option and whether or not he wanted to drop it off or have it picked up and by which company. He chose to have it picked up from his building but his current text conflicted but he told me. Now in my head I am wondering what is the truth or if I have been scammed because every part of the conversation kept changing. I did not respond.

Long story short, this guy now will ship, will except PayPal , and conflicted himself all around. This would have saved me a ton of trouble and worry from the start and taken one week less to complete.

I got the wheel which will be used as a core for re-covering. I’m happy with the price. I know these prices often come with poor service.

Would I say “buyer beware”? I’d say great deals can be found but sometimes you have to put up with some crap. It was evident from the start that if I responded like op, it would be a slippery slope but if I wanted a cheap wheel I’ve been looking for for months, I would shut up and gamble as it’s part of the process.

Since I am a service oriented buyer, I would hope to not deal with seller again. He even asked me to leave good feedback, yeah right!

Imho. I know I never post, but that’s cause I’m a research guy. I come to research and see what deals may be lying around. Having been burned for thousands of dollars through forums before,I like others to at least know what they MAY be getting into.

Anyway, have a happy weekend everyone.

Gary

thanks Gary
Old 09-08-2018, 12:31 PM

he is a 17 year boy and runs a car detailing business so he is really full
of ego! We arll
we at that age...

sorry but I am not looking to be anyone’s friends here. My dance card is full. I wI’ll help out if I can and
sorry if I just come off retarded. I also
hav HUNTINGTONS DISEASE....

one day he will realize

Last edited by newe55guy; 09-08-2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by newe55guy

he is a 17 year boy and runs a car detailing business so he is really full
of ego! We arll
we at that age...

one day he will realize
You’re ego is so big that you are judging others. Enjoy the family lol, 40 yearsoldx and working. I showed so much pitty for you. Not sure why you would even bring it up. You even say “selling weed doesn’t count?
Old 09-08-2018, 12:39 PM

You’re ego is so big that you are judging others. Enjoy the family lol, 40 yearsoldx and working. I showed so much pitty for you. Not sure why you would even bring it up. You even say “selling weed doesn’t count?
dude you got to grow up man... I or anyone else gives ZERO ****s about you or this useless topic
Old 09-08-2018, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C300 sport 2008
Originally Posted by newe55guy

dude you got to grow up man... I or anyone else gives ZERO ****s about you or this useless topic
you think anybody gives a **** about you? You literally waited until some butt**** commentened something nice about you so you have a reason to act important. You are a nothing, literally. Hope your family dies of retardation
Old 09-08-2018, 02:24 PM

you think anybody gives a **** about you? You literally waited until some butt**** commentened something nice about you so you have a reason to act important. You are a nothing, literally. Hope your family dies of retardation
WOW
Take that anger and use it for positive things...

I have lost both parents
grandparents
and now I have Huntingtons

So now how do you feel?

Watch you mouth or one day someone will damage your face...
NOW FU$k Off

Last edited by newe55guy; 09-08-2018 at 02:31 PM.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 351 Likes on 214 Posts
15 S550 4Matic, 86 560SL
You guys need to stop. You’re both acting like 17-year-olds. Life is too short for this.
Strigoi (09-08-2018)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Remember that dude who showed us his carbon fiber steering wheel?