11.85 with Kleemann Stage 2, LSD, and drag radials

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 07:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by DerekFSU
Nope, what made you think that? Have I insulted your mother or something?
nah, i dealt with a ****head one time on ebay a few years back whos ebay user name was derekfsu. i sold him a cannondale bike and he tried telling me that one of the rims was busted. this guy was the biggest pain in my ***, a big time loser and one cheap *** bit*h. it got to the point where i couldnt stand listening to his whining *** that i proposed and agreed to splitting the cost of a new wheel with him. i guess i just got him confused with your mbworld user name, which is the exact same name as his ebay name. but if you happen to be the same guy from ebay then suck my di*k as*hole, youre a stupid cheap fu*k that gives ebay a bad name.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
nah, i dealt with a ****head one time on ebay a few years back whos ebay user name was derekfsu. i sold him a cannondale bike and he tried telling me that one of the rims was busted. this guy was the biggest pain in my ***, a big time loser and one cheap *** bit*h. it got to the point where i couldnt stand listening to his whining *** that i proposed and agreed to splitting the cost of a new wheel with him. i guess i just got him confused with your mbworld user name, which is the exact same name as his ebay name. but if you happen to be the same guy from ebay then suck my di*k as*hole, youre a stupid cheap fu*k that gives ebay a bad name.
What a small world. Not only was the mag wheel you sent me cracked (albeit hairline so it could have been easily overlooked when you inspected it), but the headshock was shot as well. I had to put a new rim and front shock on it just to make it rideable off the road.

I'm really sorry if that $75 for 1/2 of the cracked rim you sent me set you back too much. The bike was in such bad condition I sold it for like $250, with them knowing what was wrong with it. So after losing over $600 to you on your crap bike, you'd think I'd be the one cussing you.

Now, get back on topic with that CLK of yours...
Old 12-20-2004, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by DerekFSU
What a small world. Not only was the mag wheel you sent me cracked (albeit hairline so it could have been easily overlooked when you inspected it), but the headshock was shot as well. I had to put a new rim and front shock on it just to make it rideable off the road.

I'm really sorry if that $75 for 1/2 of the cracked rim you sent me set you back too much. The bike was in such bad condition I sold it for like $250, with them knowing what was wrong with it. So after losing over $600 to you on your crap bike, you'd think I'd be the one cussing you.

Now, get back on topic with that CLK of yours...
haha, youre right what a small world. and damn, i thought there was something wrong with that headshock, glad i got rid of it!
Old 12-20-2004, 10:47 AM

2004 E55
DerekFSU :

With the "colder" weather we're having- Do you notice a big change in performance with all your mods. In 30-40 degree weather, I'd bet the intercooler is able to keep up better with the added boost.
Note: I clicked off a 119 trap speed this morning in 44 degree weather
(according to my speedo-Yes I know it's not perfectly accurate, but
gives me a good indication of performance day to day)
On a second note- What Gear Ratio LSD did you go with and what was the Price$ tag on the LSD? - Note: I'm serious about looking @ a 3.06 LSD but don't know who,where or how much in $'s to really move it forward. How much was your LSD?

Thanks for the input

Last edited by Kens-E55; 12-20-2004 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 04:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Kens-E55
DerekFSU :

With the "colder" weather we're having- Do you notice a big change in performance with all your mods. In 30-40 degree weather, I'd bet the intercooler is able to keep up better with the added boost.
Note: I clicked off a 119 trap speed this morning in 44 degree weather
(according to my speedo-Yes I know it's not perfectly accurate, but
gives me a good indication of performance day to day)
On a second note- What Gear Ratio LSD did you go with and what was the Price$ tag on the LSD? - Note: I'm serious about looking @ a 3.06 LSD but don't know who,where or how much in $'s to really move it forward. How much was your LSD?

Thanks for the input
Ken, true about the cold. Unfortunately, Gainesville is done for the year and Valdosta's last date was Sunday while I was doing Christmas with 1/2 of the inlaws. I'll be in Le Jeune for the next week and found 9 drag strips within a 90 minute drive but ALL 9 are closed for Christmas. I won't be able to run it anymore until the first of the year.

119 trap is really strong, congrats. I think the LSD is a very strong mod. I think it was around $3k but I don't remember for sure. As for the gearing, I have no idea. Chris Chapas, if you are reading this, please chime in.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:17 PM

Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts
'09 CLK550, '21 Camaro ZL1 1LE, '06 C55 AMG, '20 AMG GT53
Even with a "pro" tree where the competition is "heads up" the clock doesn't start until the car moves and breaks the beam. This is how a car with a faster e.t. can actually lose this type of race if he has a slow reaction time.
Old 12-29-2004, 07:03 PM

2002 C-32 AMG Renntech
Originally Posted by Peter B
it cost 1/10 to modify a cobra b/c there are more than 50x the # of cobras out there versus e55s. if mb were buiding 50k e55s a year tuners would price their stuff accordingly. but since they dont, THEY dont!
There were about 25,000 03/04 Cobra's biult... how many e55's? Are you seriously saying we aren't getting raped when we spend $1k to $2k for a pulley? Give me a break :p
Old 12-29-2004, 08:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by Schiznick
Who ran 12.1 stock in an E55?
I ran a 12.07.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:25 PM
Banned

jason, thats exactly what i am saying, if a company spends "x" for r&d yet only a few # of people have the car than the price will reflect that. if u have a million cars to cater to then your product will appeal to all of those million people and your product will be priced accordingly.