Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 01:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E350 Sedan
Is this the photo on 20'sbefore you lowered the car
Old 09-10-2014, 06:26 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2011 MB E350 Sedan
After, you do not have to lower the car to get the 20s, it looks better and I felt on the highway without the lowering, the car lost some of its air dynamics since it was higher off the ground. When lowered with the 20s it is back to its original height and it looks a lot better and meaner.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:40 AM

Mercedes E350 Sedan
Originally Posted by aboutros
After, you do not have to lower the car to get the 20s, it looks better and I felt on the highway without the lowering, the car lost some of its air dynamics since it was higher off the ground. When lowered with the 20s it is back to its original height and it looks a lot better and meaner.

Ok, thanks. I really want to see a photo with the 20's before the lowering. I've been debating between 19's and 20's. But I don't believe I can handle all the trouble of lowering my car anymore as my wife uses my car from time to time.

She already has caused me to reprint my front lip a couple times.
Old 09-10-2014, 09:41 AM

2011 MB E350 Sedan
Adam, check out my garage as there are before and after pics you can see that the car has less wheel gap and the drop was about 1 inch.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:02 AM

Mercedes E350 Sedan
Adam, check out my garage as there are before and after pics you can see that the car has less wheel gap and the drop was about 1 inch.
I'm sorry, I'm still fairly new to mb forums since my past were leases. I tried to add the photo but it's acting funny from my phone.

Is the pictures in the beginning the before and bottom ones the after ?
Old 09-10-2014, 12:27 PM

2011 MB E350 Sedan
Adam, the mobile version of this site is not that good. You have to be on a pc, the first photos are the ones with the 20s and no lowering.
Old 09-10-2014, 12:56 PM

Mercedes E350 Sedan
Adam, the mobile version of this site is not that good. You have to be on a pc, the first photos are the ones with the 20s and no lowering.
I am honestly blind or something. I can barely see a difference in the photos. I've seen the gap you are talking about on my friends cars but they weren't MBZ so they dont have the same stance ours does. It looks like they turned their car into a SUV but it doesnt look so bad in the first picture of yours.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:04 PM

2011 MB E350 Sedan
Adam, I am with you it is not much of difference in the pics and overall 1 inch is almost nothing. I did not take very good pics to be able to do a side by side comparison, but I can tell you that in person it is a huge difference in look. The car looks meaner and that wheel gap is gone. The HR springs make the car sit right on top of the tread and that is the look that I wanted. The car also drives like original which is something I did not want to compromise.

Hope that helps
Old 09-10-2014, 02:16 PM

Mercedes E350 Sedan
Adam, I am with you it is not much of difference in the pics and overall 1 inch is almost nothing. I did not take very good pics to be able to do a side by side comparison, but I can tell you that in person it is a huge difference in look. The car looks meaner and that wheel gap is gone. The HR springs make the car sit right on top of the tread and that is the look that I wanted. The car also drives like original which is something I did not want to compromise.

Hope that helps
Yeah, my buddy with an E63 told me the same thing. He said you can't tell in photos but it sticks out like a sore thumb in person. In pictures its hard to distinguish where the tire ends and the gap starts but in person we can make that clear distinguish.

Thank you again for all the help. It is much appreciated. I think I am gonna start using the forum much more.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:46 PM

2011 MB E350 Sedan
Your welcome, the forum was awesome to help with everything for my car. Lots of very helpful and knowledgeable people.

Let me know how it goes, all the best