Sponsored by:

40 pics of my E63s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 02:44 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2014 E63 S
40 pics of my E63s

I am a terrible photographer, but here are some snaps. I tried to grab shots of stuff we haven't seen too much of already

Diamond white E63 S Model 4matic

Good look at the carbon front 'A wing'.

I went with the piano black interior trim, a designo option. I did so in order to match the center console, which isn't available in anything else. It is a deep dark shiney black, it kinda shows up in the photos but isn't the greatest

Illuminated AMG door sills. Looks awesome at night.

Cool look at the affalterbach embossed head rests, and the silver seatbelts that are optional with a black interior

Trunk space with the B&O Stereo

Carbon mirrors. Looks great in person.

Another look at the carbon A-wing. much easier to see in person. The whole car is far more striking in person than in pics.

Carbon engine cover. Kind of a let down really. I never look at the motor anyway but I hope the mechanics appreciate the money I spent

Standard wheels look great on the S. Black is getting played out, these are a nice touch IMO.

Lots of room in the back seats compared to my C. The drivers seat is set for me and I usually have a pretty laid back seating position. I'm 6ft tall as a reference.

I think this comes with the B&O package... it had B&O writing on the plastic strips I peeled off.

A look at the De-badged back.

Another look at the wheels

Exterior door sills in carbon... really hard to catch with my iphone

Sweet leather arm rest with deviated stitching. Nice lux upgrade from the plastic one in the C

B&O tweeters. You can barely see it but they light up a little at the bottom. Cool effect a night.

Trunk with my bigass hockey bag stuffed in there. It is snug with the B&O,but there is room in the back.

You can see there is still lots of space even though the bag can't go any further due to the B&O box at the top of the trunk

"Polar" setting on the interior lights. I thought this was such a cool thing when I read about it, but was a little underwhelmed when I saw it in person

Lastly a pic of my C, which was an awesome car. E63 was the only car I would have traded up for!
Old 10-28-2013, 03:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 E63S
That is absolutely gorgeous. Don't touch a thing!!! Love the blue accent lighting, carbon fiber and designio interior trim. As to the trunk, most cars with B&O have an enormous bulge (sub woofer?) protruding above the trunk floor. I realize that trunk room is still reduced from your photos but is their an option to recess it below the floor? Once again, great car!

Last edited by ShocDoc79; 10-28-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz E63
Awesome, awesome, car and set of pics! Thank you for sharing and providing so much information and feedback. Makes the wait, a little bit easier...a little.

One of my favorite pics...from the back with your front door in the background. The baby and pug are just staring out at you...lol... New car for the new house...enjoy in great health!
Old 10-28-2013, 04:54 PM

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts
14 E63S Wagon, 16 GTS Edition1 (Sold), 17 SL450 designo edition
Great pictures. I have a white wagon coming and you are making me rethink not ordering the carbon fibre trim. May have to change that before the order goes red. What did you use to debadge the rear, dental floss, fishing line? Looks clean.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Banned

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts
nice car man

can you help me out with the parts number for SS footrest plate?
if you can check your VIN at the dealers?
Old 10-28-2013, 05:19 PM

2014 E63 S
Originally Posted by Fielding
That is absolutely gorgeous. Don't touch a thing!!! Love the blue accent lighting, carbon fiber and designio interior trim. As to the trunk, most cars with B&O have an enormous bulge (sub woofer?) protruding above the trunk floor. I realize that trunk room is still reduced from your photos but is their an option to recess it below the floor? Once again, great car!
I won't touch the stereo. There is no bulge from the bottom, they've kept the sub with the rest of the trunk. The rear speakers are big, and because of that they drop down a bit into the trunk. There is no space saver spare in here, just an inflator kit. Because of that there is some space underneath the trunk mat, you can see in one of the pics.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:21 PM

2014 E63 S
Originally Posted by 808E63
Awesome, awesome, car and set of pics! Thank you for sharing and providing so much information and feedback. Makes the wait, a little bit easier...a little.

One of my favorite pics...from the back with your front door in the background. The baby and pug are just staring out at you...lol... New car for the new house...enjoy in great health!

Thanks... it is worth the wait for sure. The kids and the dogs will get to look but not touch for as long as I can keep them out of there.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:22 PM

2014 E63 S
Originally Posted by Patric
What did you use to debadge the rear, dental floss, fishing line? Looks clean.
I dunno... I just asked the dealer to do it for delivery. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 AMG GTS
beautiful, literally have the same car as me! only thing different is the wood and carbon exterior! Love the combo of carbon on white!

When i built mine the only options that were available were the black ash or carbon fiber!

Kinda disappointed about that, but oh well, it looks like piano black at night lol

Congrats and enjoy the beast!
Old 10-28-2013, 06:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts
FF. W212 E63 M156 non-pano 18" P2 ParkT NightV (gone but will be missed).
Nice and clean debadged look there. Are you going to take off the V8 Biturbo badges, too?

For the first time I get to see the trunk of a car with B&O. It sure takes up more spaces.

Looks like the kid and the puppy want to be in there, too.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:07 PM

2014 E63 S
Originally Posted by otakki
Nice and clean debadged look there. Are you going to take off the V8 Biturbo badges, too?

For the first time I get to see the trunk of a car with B&O. It sure takes up more spaces.

Looks like the kid and the puppy want to be in there, too.
No I'm going to keep the biturbo badges on. I like them.

B&O does take up some space, but the amount of time I listen to music with a trunk less than 100% full outweighs the frequency of a full trunk. So I went with the sound system.

Kids and dogs always want to hang out with Dad... Which I love as long as it isn't in my E63 (for now!)
Old 10-28-2013, 09:20 PM

2019 GLC 63
awesome! Enjoy it! Ive been trying to get the black lacquer finish here without having to order a designo seat color. Is that a canadian option? Any body in the states able or know how order it like that?
Old 10-28-2013, 09:29 PM

2014 e63S wagon
Very nice! Love all of it!
Jim
Old 10-29-2013, 01:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2021 G63 & 2022 G63
Looks awesome...glad it was worth the wait.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:31 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2008 Saab 93 TurboX SC (BSR stage 1)/2014 E63 S Wagon (Rebellion Tuned/Renntech Sport Mufflers)
Great set of pictures! You really spent the effort to show critical questions we've been asking for months, like the trunk space issue with the B&O... I wonder how they will play it out in the back for the wagon.

The piano black trim looks really good. I almost went for it but changed it last week for standard black ash, but I see your point of matching the center console parts. They should have been made with same material as dash trim. I'm dissapointed that the ambiant lighting system is not up to par since I also tought it would be a cool feature. Is there a color that stands out more? Is the color in the tweeter change with the rest?

I'm in my bed in Vegas, its 5:30 in the morning and I can't sleep, nowing that in 3 hours I will have a chance to drive all the AMG cars (well almost all). At dinner yesterday I talked a lot with one of the instructors and he was really impressed with the little CLA45. I can't wait to try it. He also was kinda jealous when i mentionned i have an S wagon on order since it is his favorite car! It's good to hear from a guy like that!
Old 10-29-2013, 09:02 AM

Received 36 Likes on 19 Posts
2021 GLS63
Originally Posted by kart125
Great set of pictures! You really spent the effort to show critical questions we've been asking for months, like the trunk space issue with the B&O... I wonder how they will play it out in the back for the wagon.

The piano black trim looks really good. I almost went for it but changed it last week for standard black ash, but I see your point of matching the center console parts. They should have been made with same material as dash trim. I'm dissapointed that the ambiant lighting system is not up to par since I also tought it would be a cool feature. Is there a color that stands out more? Is the color in the tweeter change with the rest?

I'm in my bed in Vegas, its 5:30 in the morning and I can't sleep, nowing that in 3 hours I will have a chance to drive all the AMG cars (well almost all). At dinner yesterday I talked a lot with one of the instructors and he was really impressed with the little CLA45. I can't wait to try it. He also was kinda jealous when i mentionned i have an S wagon on order since it is his favorite car! It's good to hear from a guy like that!
Wow Kart! Excited for you. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the experience! Have fun and be safe!

X
Old 10-29-2013, 10:44 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
n/a
Love the color combo.

Enjoy in good in health.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:34 PM

2014 E63 S
Originally Posted by kart125

Thanks for the replies guys.

Piano black definitely classes up the interior. I had the ash wood in my C and wanted something different. For $2500 MB should have done the center console in carbon like they do on the SLS... but since they didn't I needed something else and piano black seemed like the best choice.

The tweeter color is a very bright white, and doesn't change. To be honest I haven't tried the 'solar' color yet, but I believe it's orange. I think I'll change the setting for that when I change back to my summer tires
Old 10-29-2013, 04:25 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,353 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
awesome! and plenty of pix

nice work on the badge delete, not many of us delete our AMG badges
Old 10-29-2013, 05:38 PM

2014 E63 S
Originally Posted by hyperion667
awesome! and plenty of pix

nice work on the badge delete, not many of us delete our AMG badges
I think it helps to clean up the back end, which looks busy to me with the new exhaust system. I know what I'm driving, after all
Old 10-29-2013, 07:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
looks lovely, im still not sold on the front end.....some angles are better than the other.....i love the hip crease my car has....gives it a little wider impression.....i wonder if your rear lights can be swapped with my style
Old 10-29-2013, 08:08 PM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
2009 E350 Sport (gone) 2012 E350 (gone ) 2014 E63s ( gone ) 2016 E63S Diamond white 2019 E63s AMG
congrats on the car looks great!
ps you play hockey?
Old 10-30-2013, 01:06 AM

2014 E63 S
Originally Posted by odessit
congrats on the car looks great!
ps you play hockey?
Thanks... And yep I play... I'll see 70 games a year if I'm lucky... Awesome way to forget about everything for an hour
Old 10-30-2013, 10:05 AM

2016 G63 AMG
nice car, looks just like mine minus all of the CF! I also prefer the gray wheels instead of the black. however i am getting my trim that is all silver painted gloss black as well as the badges and the side sills. Yea that engine cover was definately an expensive option, I did not go for any CF had too much of it on my M3 and got sick of looking at it, but it looks good on this car
Old 10-30-2013, 10:08 AM

2016 G63 AMG
Originally Posted by vdubpower
looks lovely, im still not sold on the front end.....some angles are better than the other.....i love the hip crease my car has....gives it a little wider impression.....i wonder if your rear lights can be swapped with my style
I would say the front end is the most aggessive point of the car and looks completely different and more "beefy and mean" per say in person. I think that is everyones favorite part of the car. My bro came to visit me this past weekend, I sent him plenty of photos and when he saw it sitting outside the airport he was amazed as to how much "better and mean" the car looked in person. His words not mine!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 40 pics of my E63s