W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63

Brake rotors for E6.3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2015 | 04:07 PM

E6.3 2012
Brake rotors for E6.3

Anybody knows of any other rotors available for 212 E 6.3 ? Any sugestions will be appreciated. Thanks, Dan
Old 07-17-2015 | 05:07 PM

e63 amg w212 6.3
Look into brembo they usually do rotors and brakes for nearly every car aftermarket.
Old 07-17-2015 | 09:46 PM

2002 ML55, 2006 C6 Z06
Here you go, Parts dot com mostly has OEM, Auto house will also have OEM , rock auto will have many non-oem, but sometimes you will get lucky.

Parts

Auto Hauz

rock auto

Not sure if these links will be removed....
Old 07-18-2015 | 10:13 PM

2012 e63 wagon
There may be a few sets left from stop tech that my friend designed

For evosport.
Email tyler there a really nice product.
Evosport went under and stuck them with a bunch of sets. I got a set. Pricing was insane. Nice two piece. And lighter then stock.
thauptman@Stoptech.com
Old 07-19-2015 | 01:18 AM

e63 amg w212 6.3
Don't buy from evosport, they've taken so many peoples money and not sent items, they are f**ked mate.

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk55-amg...-my-items.html

So many more links mate if you follow that.
I've heard nothing but bad from people about them.
Old 07-19-2015 | 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

00 C200 & 00 C55 & 06 SLK55
Ahh?!?!, i heard about that either,

i dealt with Simon, almost 3 years ago, his great guy,, don't know what happening with them..

ZAYED,,
Old 07-19-2015 | 02:09 AM

2012 e63 wagon
Read!

Did you read the post "mate"lollol
I said they basically stiffed my friend and stoptech by not paying for sets that were ordered. The sets are still sitting there at stoptech and they want to get rid of them all. This has nothing to do with evosport. You will be buying direct from tyler at stoptech. Again nothing to do with evosport other then the rotors say evosport on them.
Tyler is the man he is one of the engineers at stoptech that designed and manufactured the rotors for Evosport I purchased and installed a set there awesome. I used r1concepts for the rear. Basically stock with the center high temp painted black. Matches the hat on the front perfectly.

Originally Posted by faz492
Don't buy from evosport, they've taken so many peoples money and not sent items, they are f**ked mate.

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk55-amg...-my-items.html

So many more links mate if you follow that.
I've heard nothing but bad from people about them.
Old 07-19-2015 | 03:31 AM

e63 amg w212 6.3
Originally Posted by pali63wagon
Did you read the post "mate"lollol
I said they basically stiffed my friend and stoptech by not paying for sets that were ordered. The sets are still sitting there at stoptech and they want to get rid of them all. This has nothing to do with evosport. You will be buying direct from tyler at stoptech. Again nothing to do with evosport other then the rotors say evosport on them.
Tyler is the man he is one of the engineers at stoptech that designed and manufactured the rotors for Evosport I purchased and installed a set there awesome. I used r1concepts for the rear. Basically stock with the center high temp painted black. Matches the hat on the front perfectly.
Are you retarded?
Evosport, not sendig my items Hi everyone!

Does anybody know anything about Evosport??
I have ordered and payed my items 20th of december 2012 and still havent recieved anything. My order contained the following items:

- Evosport brake rotor set for a CLK63, 360mm fronts and 330mm rear
- brake line set
- porterfield brake pads
- front and rear sway bar for a slk32 amg
- titanium shims set

The total order value is about 3200usd. I have had over 100 mail conversations with them about why the order was delayed but always got different answers. The people that I have been in contact with is Jose and Simon.
Jose dont seem to be in the company anymore. They have always answered my mails and the phone but the last 3 weeks I havent heard anything from them.

Does anybody here on the forum live near Evosport? Or does anybody here know anything about them? Have they closed down there business? Have I lost my money?

I would be greatful if somebody could help me out. To bad that I live in Sweden.

Thanks in advance

Are you retarded mate?
Did you even read the post which i linked?
I dont know what you're on about but there has been a lot of customers which never got their items.
Old 07-19-2015 | 03:48 AM

2012 e63 wagon
Am I retarded???? Are you? Evosport went bankrupt!

They are no longer in business! Yes you're right they did not send out orders. Because the company closed!
The rotors I speak of again where manufactured by stoptech for evosport. However when evosport failed to pay stoptech, they didn't release them. They have them at stoptech on the shelf. The rotors I speak of are owned by stoptech as they where never paid for by evosport. Are you familiar with stoptech brakes? Evosport didn't make the rotors they subbed them out to stoptech. My good friend was the engineer of these rotors.

This is as clear as I can be.

I suggest you seek legal council for your issue with evosport directly. Stoptech can't help you other then sell you the left over rotors which are for E63 and a few other models I paid 460ish direct to Stoptech. For the pair!!

Got it?
Am I saying something in another language here ??
Sorry for your issue but has nothing to do with my original post.
Only a few sets left don't hesitate. Stoptech plans to release them again under there name and charge much more.
Are you retarded?

I have ordered and payed my items 20th of december 2012 and still havent recieved anything. My order contained the following items:

- brake line set
- porterfield brake pads
- titanium shims set

The total order value is about 3200usd. I have had over 100 mail conversations with them about why the order was delayed but always got different answers. The people that I have been in contact with is Jose and Simon.
Jose dont seem to be in the company anymore. They have always answered my mails and the phone but the last 3 weeks I havent heard anything from them.

Does anybody here on the forum live near Evosport? Or does anybody here know anything about them? Have they closed down there business? Have I lost my money?

I would be greatful if somebody could help me out. To bad that I live in Sweden.

Thanks in advance

Are you retarded mate?
I dont know what you're on about but there has been a lot of customers which never got their items.
Old 07-19-2015 | 03:56 AM

2012 e63 wagon
If u paid for your parts with a credit cart you should open a charge back case.

This is your only option to get money back.
Are you retarded?

- brake line set
- porterfield brake pads
- titanium shims set

Thanks in advance

Are you retarded mate?
Old 07-19-2015 | 08:23 AM

e63 amg w212 6.3
Originally Posted by pali63wagon
This is your only option to get money back.
I have never bought from evosport... NEVER.... I dont know what you're on about really.. the post i linked was not even mine...
I also would like to point out the fact that all i said was evosport had a bad name.... and then you started talking all this non-sense which was not even related, so i decided to copy and paste from that linked post..... Did you even read that post?

Can someone please explain to this guy?
He's kind of giving me a headache... I don't know why people seem to be getting dumber these days.

<< what my head feels like from all the off topic things he wrote.
Old 07-19-2015 | 10:09 AM

2011 AMG E63
Racing brake makes rotors for the E63. I will buy those when my rotors are shot. Cheaper than OEM and replacable rings.
Old 07-19-2015 | 02:01 PM

2012 e63 wagon
The gentleman asked if anyone new of nice rotors for sale. I simply provided a good

option. You attempted to discretit those rotors I suggested by making claims about a bad situation you had with the company or someone else's situation with a company gone bankrupt. I'm not telling people to buy from evosport. Simply explaining that there are high quality two piece rotors available from stoptech and provided the contact. Those that understand plain English please inquire to the email provided for info on a solid product that's available for E63 and other models. At an unbeatable price.
I Agree people are getting stupider.
Anyone still confused PM me.
This is a stoptech product produced for evosport in the past. It's not actually an evosport product. Oh man I give up !

Edited. I'm done with this thread. Why did I bother.

[QUOTE=faz492;6501199]I have never bought from evosport... NEVER.... I dont know what you're on about really.. the post i linked was not even mine...
I also would like to point out the fact that all i said was evosport had a bad name.... and then you started talking all this non-sense which was not even related, so i decided to copy and paste from that linked post..... Did you even read that post?

Can someone please explain to this guy?
He's kind of giving me a headache... I don't know why people seem to be getting dumber these days.

Last edited by pali63wagon; 07-19-2015 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-19-2015 | 04:05 PM

2011 AMG E63
Unless the old evo rotors are truly stupid prices, why would you buy those when likely the rings aren't available or won't be when you need them
Old 07-19-2015 | 10:52 PM

2012 e63 wagon
I think I paid right around 460 for the pair. That's a pretty stupid price no?

And again it's all available because they where manufactured by stoptech not evosport who can make them at will. In fact they are redoing the logos on future sets to say stoptech instead of evosport and putting them out for sale for a higher price.
I figured for 460 bucks for the pair it's a no brainier.
If you or anyone else would like more info then email thauptman@Stoptech.com
Maybe he can explain better then I can.

Originally Posted by robl45
Unless the old evo rotors are truly stupid prices, why would you buy those when likely the rings aren't available or won't be when you need them