Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wavetrac LSD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2022, 11:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
For what it's worth, and not much since this is my first post on this forum, I ordered the exact wavetrac LSD and it actually showed up today. I found this site before purchasing the LSD and scrapped the idea because it looked like a total scam. After finding this thread I decided to try it and figured I would let my CC company fight it out.

Needless to say, I was surprised when it actually showed up. Drop shipped directly from wavetrac. Can't beat $890 delivered with no tax.
Old 11-09-2022, 11:57 PM

Received 120 Likes on 86 Posts
E63 AMG
Originally Posted by snowman133
For what it's worth, and not much since this is my first post on this forum, I ordered the exact wavetrac LSD and it actually showed up today. I found this site before purchasing the LSD and scrapped the idea because it looked like a total scam. After finding this thread I decided to try it and figured I would let my CC company fight it out.

Needless to say, I was surprised when it actually showed up. Drop shipped directly from wavetrac. Can't beat $890 delivered with no tax.
Ya they are a hit or miss. I ordered a wheel from them last month and they just kept telling me delayed delayed delayed. Finally got fed up and told them to cancel my order. Got the cancellation email but no money in my account. After 10 days, I opened up a dispute and within hours it was resolved. Imagine that.
Old 12-20-2023, 09:56 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
2012 C63 COUPE
where did you get these parts