W212 AMG Discuss the W212 AMG's such as the E63

Oil pump solenoids

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.33 average.

Old Yesterday | 08:36 AM
Out Of Control!!

PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by kistiyanpetrov
This is what i was thinking as well based on what I learned here, but since im not an expert and he is doing remaps I didn't want to say im right/you wrong, that's why i left the discussion without any arguing as I might not know something else around this

well mine is unplugged for already 3k km, im just waiting for my next change of oil (more 4k km) since MB did 0/40 AMG oil (instead 5/40 as always) and i can say is complete trash based on my driving (more sporty) and the car is sluggish the engine is vibrating when stand on traffic light or parked and the transmission is bit jerky (don't know what is doing when is changing gears) apart of that the oil is still "gold" ish, i did not remember before unplugged when i check regularly my oil on what km what was the color, but here i remember that i read that after 2/3k km ish the oil is looks darker (black ish - "burned" already)

thanks for sharing opinion on the attached screenshot discussion, appreciate that as well
Glad to hear you are enjoying this mod : )