Notices
W213 AMG Discuss the W213 AMG - 2017/2018
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AMG E53 First Impressions?

Old 05-16-2019, 09:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lexus LC500
Update: I now have 1k on my E53. I live in the country during the summer. After warm up I can do full throttle from my garage for a half mile. A friend just drove the car with the exhaust on while I watched and it truly sounds awesome! Different from my v8's but just as good if not better. Can hear it a mile away. I race it every day but have not done corners yet which I will do of course. Virtually no turbo lag which I find hard to believe. Quicker off the line than my non Turbo cars but not my 600hp supercharged Jag. of course. Shifts in Sport Plus are not as fast as my LC but what is? Ride is a little stiff even in Comfort so I might replace the run flats. I needed one car with a back seat with the capability of long distance touring and it satisfies that need though it's only better than the LC because of the massaging seats and the extra space. The engine and drivetrain is excellent! An excellent Sedan. Very familiar with BMW's and it's better, considering styling, reliability, ride, mpg's, etc. They are all different and none are perfect.