Seriously ?
Lol, no. Lighten up.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 307 Posts
AMG C63s Sedan , AMG C43 , AMG G63 , GLK 250
Originally Posted by aaronpass
Lol, no. Lighten up.
oh man damn autocorrect took out my smiley faces etc...

yea man, no worried here , i dont stress on things and more so i know i have issues lol - just figured that was a new one .

hah
Old 04-24-2021, 03:56 AM

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
2021 AMG C63S, 2022 AMG GLC 43
Originally Posted by FLC63s
oh man damn autocorrect took out my smiley faces etc...

yea man, no worried here , i dont stress on things and more so i know i have issues lol - just figured that was a new one .

hah
Man, this is like reading the threads over on Rennlist and the 718 forum about SOUL Porsche exhausts. HAHA!!!!

Only real difference, is that this VRP guy just doesn't get it. I buy a lot of gun parts, car parts, and you name it online. If you place an order, even though it's backordered, legally the seller can't charge the buyer for the item that is not in stock. If you work in the e-commerce world like I do you know this. What happens is that smaller companies skip on the upfront investment to get the software needed to help with these types of transactions. Case in point for VRP.... They are using WordPress and WooCommerce for their online store. Cheap cheap cheap investment to get up and running, and another factor is what payment gateway they use. The big boy gateways let you do multi-charge transactions, and are involved to get working, plus they cost a little extra. If they use a lesser known gateway they may not have that capability to do charging like this, or they haven't spent the time to setup their software to do it (this is usually the case).

Also, on a side note... I would never trust a site that uses Wordpress or WooCommerce. One of the worlds least secure platforms out there. I mean at least use Shopify, Square, or BigCommerce........ </rant>
Old 12-16-2023, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A45 AMG
I've been ripped off too by VRP

I bought Turbo, stage 3 tune, my Genius handheld tuner and blow off valve.
cost me $6500 AUD im in Australia, turbo Arived with dent in wastegate, packaging was undamaged so it was packed damaged, no Handheld in the box, Turbo barely makes factory boost levels, spoke with tech support and they talk to you like you are an idiot, I had an AMG expert tuner over here tune it and he said the turbob will not make more than 2.4 bar of boost, he has messaged VRP they read the message but never replied, they are a hideous company to deal with, dishonest and just pay lip service, Lucky Australia has reciprocal agreement in place regarding consumer protection.
do not deal with this company and i wont change my opinion until they sort this issue.
Originally Posted by VictoryRoadPerformance
There is no excuses. We gave an explanation, and stated that we made a mistake. The issue has been resolved.

There is a difference between an explanation and an excuse, We give Explanations to give an idea of where we made the mistake and how we rectify it to ensure it doesn't happen again.
Old 12-16-2023, 10:27 PM

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
2021 AMG C63S, 2022 AMG GLC 43
Originally Posted by Gself
cost me $6500 AUD im in Australia, turbo Arived with dent in wastegate, packaging was undamaged so it was packed damaged, no Handheld in the box, Turbo barely makes factory boost levels, spoke with tech support and they talk to you like you are an idiot, I had an AMG expert tuner over here tune it and he said the turbob will not make more than 2.4 bar of boost, he has messaged VRP they read the message but never replied, they are a hideous company to deal with, dishonest and just pay lip service, Lucky Australia has reciprocal agreement in place regarding consumer protection.
do not deal with this company and i wont change my opinion until they sort this issue.
Crappy... but great to hear that Australia has the consumer's back / protection. I always... and I mean ALWAYS use my American Express when making purchases like this. Something doesn't happen, I don't like it, or in a case where the company is shady. I do a charge back with Amex, and they handle the rest. I've been a member for about 10 years, and thankfully I've only ever had to do this a handful of times.
The following users liked this post:
Cylinder Head (12-17-2023)
Old 12-17-2023, 01:37 PM

Received 170 Likes on 71 Posts
2023 E63S Wagon
Unfortunately this company sponsors a lot of social media “influencers” and you will find plenty of them online promoting their products. Truth is they are on a payroll for free parts for their personal vehicles…
The terrible quality is across the board. In the other forums a member had to slice their intake to make parts fit. I would never openly desecrate my engines STOCK parts to make an aftermarket piece work. For me, its the other way around or better yet the aftermarket parts better fit like a glove.

Last edited by graphitegreyamg; 12-17-2023 at 01:54 PM.
Old 12-21-2023, 02:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 393 Likes on 284 Posts
E55 C63
Originally Posted by Gself

We were in contact with your Tech. You messaged out social media which is not monitored by tech support, only marketing. We have an entire email dedicated to Tech support. Tech@vrpspeed.com On Tuesday we requested that your tech send us an email to contact him from tech support. Never received. We have been responding to your tech and we were and are in the process of diagnosing the issue with your tech. so not sure what this post is all about. Lack of maximum boost pressure can be many things, The least likely being an issue with the turbo itself. Wastegate, boost leaks, filter issues are all possible causes. We would like for him to isolate the wastegate as the issue but since he has not responded we are unable to do so.
Old 12-21-2023, 03:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 393 Likes on 284 Posts
E55 C63
Originally Posted by graphitegreyamg
Unfortunately this company sponsors a lot of social media “influencers” and you will find plenty of them online promoting their products. Truth is they are on a payroll for free parts for their personal vehicles…
The terrible quality is across the board. In the other forums a member had to slice their intake to make parts fit. I would never openly desecrate my engines STOCK parts to make an aftermarket piece work. For me, its the other way around or better yet the aftermarket parts better fit like a glove.
yikes, Then Cutting and extending wires is out the window for you.... a requirement for every whipple kit for the m156 on the market including ours. Modifying your sending unit for 2 255 walbro fuel pumps on a w211 is also out, aswell as bending back your firewall to fit a 105mm TB on a m113k. Cutting plastic ducting to fit a larger Heat exchanger on W211, W204, W219, R230, W463 are also all out. Cutting and removing air lines to install coil overs out Aswell. Cutting your timing cover to install a supercharger on a NA M113 or M112 is also out.

On a Toyota 4 runner you cut the frame mounts and weld them back together to fit big tires for lift kits. On Mitsubishi evos you cut up the entire radiator support to fit a big turbo.

Everyone has different thresholds for what they are willing to do to their car, some peoples is very low. and that's fine. but don't think that is the standard.
Shaving a tab to fit an aftermarket catch can is really not a big ask.

Old 12-21-2023, 04:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G63
No amount of subsidizing YouTube friends will save the historical quality of your products
Old 12-21-2023, 04:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G63

Everyone has different thresholds for what they are willing to do to their car, some peoples is very low. and that's fine. but don't think that is the standard.
speaks of the quality of your crap. You don’t even try to hide it. 😭😭😭
VRP = Very Rubbish POS

Stop buying out all the fb forums
raudiace4 (12-22-2023)
Old 12-21-2023, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 397 Likes on 261 Posts
2018 E63S Wagon, 2017 Z51 Corvette
You messaged out social media which is not monitored by tech support, only marketing.
And marketing didn't notify tech support? What good is marketing if they don't help facilitate communication with the customer?
raudiace4 (12-22-2023)
Old 12-21-2023, 06:25 PM

Received 170 Likes on 71 Posts
2023 E63S Wagon
yikes, Then Cutting and extending wires is out the window for you.... a requirement for every whipple kit for the m156 on the market including ours. Modifying your sending unit for 2 255 walbro fuel pumps on a w211 is also out, aswell as bending back your firewall to fit a 105mm TB on a m113k. Cutting plastic ducting to fit a larger Heat exchanger on W211, W204, W219, R230, W463 are also all out. Cutting and removing air lines to install coil overs out Aswell. Cutting your timing cover to install a supercharger on a NA M113 or M112 is also out.

On a Toyota 4 runner you cut the frame mounts and weld them back together to fit big tires for lift kits. On Mitsubishi evos you cut up the entire radiator support to fit a big turbo.

Wow you trash AMG’s like they’re honda’s…. Testament to why I would never support your garbage *** approach.
raudiace4 (12-22-2023)
Old 12-22-2023, 02:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 607 Likes on 346 Posts
19 E63s, 23 M3 compX, B9 SQ5
LOL VRP. What garbage, these idiots sell the most dog shhitt quality parts sourced from the cheapest vendors available to increase their margins. And they can’t even seem to do that correctly.

stop buying cheap VRP crap for your AMGs.