VRP buyer beware

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2021, 07:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2013 C63 P31 Sedan - sold / 2016 c63s stage 2 - sold / 2020 E63s stage 2
VRP buyer beware

hello,

just wanting to make a buyer beware post about VRP. I buy parts for my cars from almost every reputable site and VRP has by far been the worst to deal with.

I have placed an order for vta adapters back in late February, they had reached out to me a week after the order notifying me that the ones I wanted were no longer in stock but if I order the ones they produce I would have it shipped out to me ASAP as they said they were in stock and had lots.

After weeks of no tracking code i would call In and email and would never get a reply.

I finally get through to someone 1 month later and she notifies me that she is new and says sorry for the confusion it turns out our order was delayed and will be shipped out after the weekend. At this point I have waited along time so what’s another week? Nope turns out they canceled my order and didn’t notify me and kept my money till I finally got through to them again and they are supposedly issuing a refund.

I called Weistec and placed an order directly with them and already have a tracking # and will be here next week.

Old 04-06-2021, 09:47 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Just do a charge back

View this thread

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-c63s-...ormance-5.html
Old 04-06-2021, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 307 Posts
AMG C63s Sedan , AMG C43 , AMG G63 , GLK 250
Wow !!
Man I hope you get your money back, with the emails you have, just call your credit card company or bank, and do a chargeback !! Product never received/fraud

Keep us posted !
Old 04-06-2021, 01:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 393 Likes on 284 Posts
E55 C63
That order was cancelled and refunded February 25th per his first email. I can post screenshot with credit card details blacked out if necessary.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
I now see this is a new order, Not the order you called about yesterday. 57768 is the order number you gave us. Kira told you she would look into it, and as expected it had already been cancelled and refunded. I also see all of your emails have been going to Shipping@vrpspeed.com Feel free to call back or email info@vrpspeed.com if you'd like to discuss otherwise the new order 58246 can simply be cancelled aswell.

Last edited by VictoryRoadPerformance; 04-06-2021 at 01:23 PM.
Old 04-06-2021, 01:21 PM

are you guys kidding me LOL read my emails you canceled my order so that I can order the I house garbage you guys make...

No offence but you guys need to get it together. I ordered my stuff almost 2 months ago.

here’s the screenshots
now you tell me what customer wants to get ignored like that

The following 2 users liked this post by C63sam:
FLC63s (04-06-2021), raudiace4 (12-01-2021)
Old 04-06-2021, 01:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by VictoryRoadPerformance
That order was cancelled and refunded February 25th per his first email. I can post screenshot with credit card details blacked out if necessary.
This is interesting ... ( Iam not the OP, so I would NOT post any personal details etc ) although....

I am looking at what he posted as the corrispondance with VRP , and its clear that Darren ( VRP shipping ) said he would put in the request to cancel on March 22nd ??? so how can you have done it on Feb 25th ?
Just curious as you always want the true facts , and looks like 1 of these is not a true fact...

Old 04-06-2021, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by FLC63s
This is interesting ... ( Iam not the OP, so I would NOT post any personal details etc ) although....

I am looking at what he posted as the corrispondance with VRP , and its clear that Darren ( VRP shipping ) said he would put in the request to cancel on March 22nd ??? so how can you have done it on Feb 25th ?
Just curious as you always want the true facts , and looks like 1 of these is not a true fact...

hahah they have no idea what’s going on at their shop. It’s a bit cluster f***. I highly recommend people to stay away from them until they get their stuff sorted out
Old 04-06-2021, 01:25 PM

I now see this is a new order, Not the order you called about yesterday. 57768 is the order number you gave us. Kira told you she would look into it, and as expected it had already been cancelled and refunded. I also see all of your emails have been going to Shipping@vrpspeed.com Feel free to call back or email info@vrpspeed.com if you'd like to discuss otherwise the new order 58246 can simply be cancelled aswell.
and just so your aware Kira was following the whole email thread with me and new about the 1st canceled order and then 2nd order that you guys didn’t send out. She her self said this is so confusing and doesn’t understand why it didn’t get sent out.

Old 04-06-2021, 01:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by C63sam
hahah they have no idea what’s going on at their shop. It’s a bit cluster f***. I highly recommend people to stay away from them until they get their stuff sorted out
Wow bro.. so sorry , this is nuts...
Old 04-06-2021, 01:28 PM

Wow bro.. so sorry , this is nuts...

thanks man, I called weistec told them how much of a hassle vrp has been and they hooked up the diverter valves for less then the price of the knock off vrp in house ones. They said shipping would take a week at most.

now that is great customer service !
Old 04-06-2021, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Originally Posted by C63sam
and just so your aware Kira was following the whole email thread with me and new about the 1st canceled order and then 2nd order that you guys didn’t send out. She her self said this is so confusing and doesn’t understand why it didn’t get sent out.
Alright, I got it all sorted out,

order 58246 I see that Darren did put the cancellation in on Mar 22 for the 2nd order, You should have received an email stating that the order was cancelled on that date to the order email if you didn't receive the email I apologize,

Packing slip was still in the Awaiting parts folder, That folder is audited monthly and we would've discovered that that order had not been refunded at that time.
Order was cancelled on march 22, and order is now refunded.

Apologies for the mix-up. You are all set now.

All orders are printed immediately, And put into status folders based on awaiting parts, partially shipped, shipped, dropship, or refund/ edit. Once they are moved from one folder to another they are dated with an action and then filed away, So although cancelled online the master didn't make it to the refund folder yet.

Old 04-07-2021, 08:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Alright, I got it all sorted out,

order 58246 I see that Darren did put the cancellation in on Mar 22 for the 2nd order, You should have received an email stating that the order was cancelled on that date to the order email if you didn't receive the email I apologize,

Packing slip was still in the Awaiting parts folder, That folder is audited monthly and we would've discovered that that order had not been refunded at that time.
Order was cancelled on march 22, and order is now refunded.

Apologies for the mix-up. You are all set now.

All orders are printed immediately, And put into status folders based on awaiting parts, partially shipped, shipped, dropship, or refund/ edit. Once they are moved from one folder to another they are dated with an action and then filed away, So although cancelled online the master didn't make it to the refund folder yet.
You might want to check with your Credit Card Processor, before an upset customer calls and gets your merchant account closed. In most cases, its NOT legal to charge someone for a product and then say " ohh its back ordered" or we are waiting on something, unless it's WITHOUT a doubt stated that its a custom order, and that shipment will take x-amount of days.

Taking peoples money for product you dont have, is paramount to fraud in most states.. including Colorado and for that matter.. VA as well and more so..

Point being, dont take peoples money for something you dont have .. period.. it doesnt matter that your going to say " oh I will refund you " thats BS.. you never should have taken it in the first place, its NOT the customers position to have to follow up with YOU, in order to find out the details and expectations for something a customer pays for.

just my few cents....
The following 3 users liked this post by FLC63s:
bobblehead (04-07-2021), Cylinder Head (04-07-2021), E63_GG (04-07-2021)
Old 04-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Our website actually shows stock status for all products, including "available on backorder" example below

Old 04-07-2021, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ok but according to the FTC

//
According to the Federal Trade Commission, however, many credit card issuers do not allow merchants to charge your credit card before they ship. If you want to pursue this, you should contact your credit card issuer and ask about its policies for prematurely charging your account. You can then send a complaint letter with specific information about this merchant. According to the FTC,
//

So if you list an item on back order, you can accept the order, but you should NEVER charge a customer, until you are ready to ship. Makes no sense to me , unless its a cashflow issue and you need the customers money in order to make the sell, in which , then that turns into a whole different bag of worms.

Considering these are PRODUCED items, then they wont classify under CUSTOM, or CUSTOM order either.

I was just responding to the OP, and others.. and just giving you some kindly advise, as I have been in ecommerce for many many moons, and would hate for a client to file a complaint with the credit card processor as they would shut down your processing account instantly. And you probably are aware that in todays environment, unlike many moons ago, you are only allowed 1 MID per your person, you can have as many TIDs as you apply for, but if you mess up on your MID, your not able to open or accept credit cards again... or be on a black list for 5-8 years.

Just an FYI ...

The following users liked this post:
E63_GG (04-07-2021)
Old 04-07-2021, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MuffinFlavored

if anything, it makes the customer look bad, not the company. for me at least, not sure if anybody else agrees with me.
guess you only chose to read what you wanted and based on the replies and other post/threads i would doubt you will get much support.

and regardless of 150k car or less or more , its all the same factual points across the board.

Old 04-07-2021, 08:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 195 Likes on 140 Posts
2018 W213 E 63 S AMG Sedan
guess you only chose to read what you wanted and based on the replies and other post/threads i would doubt you will get much support.

and regardless of 150k car or less or more , its all the same factual points across the board.
VRP is in the thread defending themselves. what did they do wrong if their websites says backordered, and they offered to refund the unhappy customer?

i don't support cancel culture, sure as hell not for hard working business owners either over one nightmare pissed off customer
Old 04-08-2021, 08:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MuffinFlavored
VRP is in the thread defending themselves. what did they do wrong if their websites says backordered, and they offered to refund the unhappy customer?

i don't support cancel culture, sure as hell not for hard working business owners either over one nightmare pissed off customer
So here we go again, Out of the blue you come into a thread, start complaining about others posting, and that your all pro VRP, and then you delete your post ??
and you calling out the "cancel culture" ? what a joke "KAREN"...

There are MANY MANY threads, reports, post about issues with VRP.

And LOL, a nightmare pissed off customer ?? a person whom pays, is told his purchase is shipping, and 2 months later.. OHH SORRY ?? screw that bro.. what is the OP had his car at the shop waiting on the part ? what if, what if..

You must be a friend of Phil's or something, as NO ONE on this forum would post anything near what you posted, and then of course try and back out, by deleting the post .. (or possibly an admin deleted.. not sure)

AND FYI.. it was VRP that said he/they post here solely for SEO purposes !! so you have to expect the good and bad...
Old 04-08-2021, 01:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
So here we go again, Out of the blue you come into a thread, start complaining about others posting, and that your all pro VRP, and then you delete your post ??
and you calling out the "cancel culture" ? what a joke "KAREN"...

There are MANY MANY threads, reports, post about issues with VRP.

And LOL, a nightmare pissed off customer ?? a person whom pays, is told his purchase is shipping, and 2 months later.. OHH SORRY ?? screw that bro.. what is the OP had his car at the shop waiting on the part ? what if, what if..

You must be a friend of Phil's or something, as NO ONE on this forum would post anything near what you posted, and then of course try and back out, by deleting the post .. (or possibly an admin deleted.. not sure)

AND FYI.. it was VRP that said he/they post here solely for SEO purposes !! so you have to expect the good and bad...
The order was cancelled the day he asked. he was sent a cancellation email, the only thing that didn't happen, was his order sheet getting pulled from "awaiting parts" to "refund/edit" folder. That's it. He ordered Feb 25th, Cancelled march 22, That is Less than 1 month, less than 4 weeks. On a product listed as backorder
Old 04-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
All AMG sub forums have a VRP buyer beware thread by now.

Last edited by shardul; 04-09-2021 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-09-2021, 08:30 AM

Received 32 Likes on 22 Posts
C63 AMG
Wow what a disaster. Companies like this do NOT deserve to get any business. I've seen so many threads like this on VRP - they are a mess. Clearly not a one off situation. I would caution anyone to purchase anything from them.
BiturboSF (04-10-2021)
Old 04-09-2021, 08:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Our website actually shows stock status for all products, including "available on backorder" example below
Why do you keep making excuses man!! Dude, I would have thought that you would get the point and STOP blaming everyone else.. and if EVERYONE wants to read the email thread (below) that the OP posted, VRP clearly dropped the ball, and now is trying to save face and blame someone, something else.. Who cares about your FOLDERS ?? you charged someone for something, told him it was shipped, shipping, and then not.. and you think you should be rewarded for giving him a refund ??

The fact that you KEEP continuing like this, and pose yourself as a SPONSORS on this forum, really disgust me, as its Companies like yours that give the hard working (Family owned) shops a bad wrap!!

100% of the time, when you reply, all you do is attempt to make " Yourself look like the VICTIM " its disgusting !!
When you take money from someone, its your obligation and responsibility to make sure they understand, are happy etc.. IF NOT!! get out of business, because at that point, your just making all the hard working people look bad.!!
BiturboSF (04-10-2021)
Old 04-09-2021, 12:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Why do you keep making excuses man!! Dude, I would have thought that you would get the point and STOP blaming everyone else.. and if EVERYONE wants to read the email thread (below) that the OP posted, VRP clearly dropped the ball, and now is trying to save face and blame someone, something else.. Who cares about your FOLDERS ?? you charged someone for something, told him it was shipped, shipping, and then not.. and you think you should be rewarded for giving him a refund ??

The fact that you KEEP continuing like this, and pose yourself as a SPONSORS on this forum, really disgust me, as its Companies like yours that give the hard working (Family owned) shops a bad wrap!!

100% of the time, when you reply, all you do is attempt to make " Yourself look like the VICTIM " its disgusting !!
When you take money from someone, its your obligation and responsibility to make sure they understand, are happy etc.. IF NOT!! get out of business, because at that point, your just making all the hard working people look bad.!!
There is no excuses. We gave an explanation, and stated that we made a mistake. The issue has been resolved.

There is a difference between an explanation and an excuse, We give Explanations to give an idea of where we made the mistake and how we rectify it to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Last edited by VictoryRoadPerformance; 04-09-2021 at 12:49 PM.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:59 PM

Received 73 Likes on 38 Posts
2018 E63 Wagon Stage 2

Anyone who uses that many exclamation points is trying to distract from something.
VictoryRoadPerformance (04-09-2021)
Old 04-09-2021, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by aaronpass
Anyone who uses that many exclamation points is trying to distract from something.
Seriously ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VRP buyer beware