Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2023, 04:36 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
IG: @loweredbenz
MWMods

Originally Posted by Ogli
Guys, thanks for your answers, appreciate it.
I decided to try ECU tune stage1 from mwmods. I did not find any bad reviews on their company on the internet, and the reviews on the lowering module are all one and the same great.

Update:
Placed an order for lowering module + ECU tune stage1 from MWMods, added top speed limiter removal to the order.

Chose DHL Express delivery so I'll able to try modules at the weekend. Will keep you posted once tried!
As far as I know you have received your package long time ago, please share your experience if you have already tried our product!
Old 07-14-2023, 05:17 AM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG E63s
Originally Posted by egorijjj_mwmods
As far as I know you have received your package long time ago, please share your experience if you have already tried our product!
Hey everyone, I wanted to express my gratitude for all the help and advice you've provided. You've been incredibly helpful throughout. Firstly, I received my order, which consisted of two modules. The first one is a suspension lowering module, and the second one is an ECU tune stage 1 with a maximum speed limit of 300 km/h.

I decided to start with the ECU tune because I had some doubts about it. However, I'm pleased to report that the tune works amazingly well. The MWMods team even assisted me with the installation via video link, although it turned out to be quite simple, thanks to the paper instructions that came with the module. After the tuning, the acceleration has become noticeably faster, and the throttle response is instantaneous. I haven't had the chance to take any measurements yet, but based on the initial launch, it feels like the car can accelerate in under 3 seconds. It simply shoots forward, leaving everything behind. I'll definitely come back with more precise measurements, but for those who are still unsure, I highly recommend giving MWMods' ECU tuning a try.

As for the suspension lowering module, it's incredibly user-friendly and provides accurate adjustments. You can fine-tune the desired height down to a precise 1mm.

In terms of the overall quality of service, product quality, and price, I'm completely satisfied with my transaction. I highly recommend it to others.

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions!
The following 3 users liked this post by Ogli:
egorijjj_mwmods (07-14-2023), Gsav (07-14-2023), Uncle_t (12-01-2023)
Old 07-14-2023, 04:29 PM

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 Mercedes Benz E63S
Maybe s little late to the party but I went with RT stage one when they had a sale. Install worked perfect and no issues. Am I happy I paid $3k? That's a biig negative ghost rider but it the car runs like hell. Last pull to 100k was 3.01s on snow tires. Not saying other tuners can't match it, just my experience so far
The following users liked this post:
Uncle_t (12-01-2023)
Old 07-18-2023, 06:21 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

MWMods Stage 1

Originally Posted by Gsav
I finally installed the MWMods stage 1 tune. Got 1 module for the tune, ebrake deactivation and seat belt sign activation. Could not be simpler and everything seems to work. Mind you I live in NJ near the shore so there’s no road at no hour where i can really push the car, but so far it seems faster. I have no numbers, no dragys but there’s definitely more power. For someone like me, not looking for bragging numbers but can’t stand to keep a turbo car stock, it was a good purchase
Thank you very much for your opinion, in our Stage 1 we do not chase numbers, our priority is the resource of the car and the engine, we just remove the factory restrictions and "collars", getting a noticeable difference in dynamics
Old 08-16-2023, 06:59 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Originally Posted by Ogli
Hey everyone, I wanted to express my gratitude for all the help and advice you've provided. You've been incredibly helpful throughout. Firstly, I received my order, which consisted of two modules. The first one is a suspension lowering module, and the second one is an ECU tune stage 1 with a maximum speed limit of 300 km/h.

I decided to start with the ECU tune because I had some doubts about it. However, I'm pleased to report that the tune works amazingly well. The MWMods team even assisted me with the installation via video link, although it turned out to be quite simple, thanks to the paper instructions that came with the module. After the tuning, the acceleration has become noticeably faster, and the throttle response is instantaneous. I haven't had the chance to take any measurements yet, but based on the initial launch, it feels like the car can accelerate in under 3 seconds. It simply shoots forward, leaving everything behind. I'll definitely come back with more precise measurements, but for those who are still unsure, I highly recommend giving MWMods' ECU tuning a try.

As for the suspension lowering module, it's incredibly user-friendly and provides accurate adjustments. You can fine-tune the desired height down to a precise 1mm.

In terms of the overall quality of service, product quality, and price, I'm completely satisfied with my transaction. I highly recommend it to others.

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions!
Good afternoon!

You have been using our module for a long time.
What are your thoughts on our ECU tune? What kind of driving experience do you have?

Thanks for your time!
Old 08-16-2023, 05:00 PM

Received 65 Likes on 50 Posts
21 E63s wagon
Originally Posted by egorijjj_mwmods
Good afternoon!

You have been using our module for a long time.
What are your thoughts on our ECU tune? What kind of driving experience do you have?

Thanks for your time!
Forgive my ignorance on these matters, but how traceable is your stage 1 tune? You mentioned that it can be reversed prior to servicing, but how deep would the dealer have to look to be able to find traces of it? And for your lower module: does it require locking a VIN? How many adjustments can be saved!
Old 08-17-2023, 09:22 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Originally Posted by ska597
Forgive my ignorance on these matters, but how traceable is your stage 1 tune? You mentioned that it can be reversed prior to servicing, but how deep would the dealer have to look to be able to find traces of it? And for your lower module: does it require locking a VIN? How many adjustments can be saved!
1) The dealer can't find out about our tune if the factory firmware is returned. Only if your ECU fails and it is returned to the Mercedes factory for investigation, then the traces will become visible and may void the warranty.
I have not encountered such situations in my practice.

2) The lowering module is VIN locked for 1 car.
In the custom mode you can select any height in front and rear separately. 1 step = 1mm, min -70mm, max +40mm from the factory height.
For example, you can select -23mm front and -27mm rear. Adjust as many times as you want.
The following users liked this post:
Uncle_t (12-01-2023)
Old 07-06-2024, 08:26 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

MWMods Stage 1

Hey guys, you can see our short installation video here