Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: MB Part Haus
Mark this thread as Sold

FS: Staggered CEC wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 07:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowly
FS: Staggered CEC wheels

Good afternoon,

I have a set of rare Staggered CEC Antera 181 wheels. The wheels are structurally in great shape no cracks/bends anything like that. The wheels cosmetically are in about 8 out of 10 condition due to small rash/condition of chorme in barrels and small little imperfections, these things were just washed with soapy water for pictures; with chrome cleaner they can shine amazingly. I have the bolts/locks/tool to mount these wheels... also I have spare valve stems, covers, inflation attachment, and the cover lock tool (all very very hard to find).

The wheels are 18x8 et20 & 18x10 et18 5x112 and will fit mercedes and audi cars (please verify fitment before bidding).

The caps are not the Antera ones that came with the wheels, but a cleaner set of mercedes caps (looks to be reps).

Shipping is only to the continental 48 via fedex ground (I will provide you with the tracking information same day they go out).

Only asking now 800 for them picked up in southern CA (zip 91791) or 900 shipped to the continental 48.

Last edited by electricalbox; 07-22-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Lowered price.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Banned

slowly
Took off ebay

Last edited by electricalbox; 07-22-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:28 AM
Banned

slowly
Lowered price.

Forgot to add the picture with the valves and such...

Last edited by electricalbox; 07-23-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 07-24-2011, 02:04 PM
Banned

slowly
PMs replied.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Banned

slowly
FS: Staggered CEC wheels on ebay only 450 dollars... ends in 3 hours.

NO one won the ebay auction so now they are just up for sale.

Good afternoon,
I have up for sale a set of rare Staggered CEC Antera 181 wheels. The wheels are structurally in great shape no cracks/bends anything light that; cosmetically these look stunning and the only issue is the chrome in the barrels is not the best shape, and there very very light rash on the edge of wheels. I have the bolts/locks/tool to mount these wheels... also I have spare valve stems, covers, inflation attachment, and the cover lock tool (all very very hard to find).
The wheels are 18x8 et20 & 18x10 et18 5x112 and will fit mercedes and audi cars (please verify fitment before bidding).
The caps are not the Antera ones that came with the wheels, but a cleaner set of mercedes caps (looks to be reps).
Shipping is only to the continental 48 via fedex ground (I will provide you with the tracking information same day they go out). No reserve so you can get these for cheap (FYI new these wheels cost well over 2,000 dollars).
Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will try my best/quickest to answer them.
Looking to get 600 picked up in 91791 or 700 shipped to the 48 OBO.

Last edited by electricalbox; 07-29-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Banned

slowly
FS: Agressive 18x8 18x10 CEC wheels OBO need them gone

Good afternoon, I am selling these wheels and I am asking 600 dollars or 700 dollars shipped to the 48. I am negotiable on price since I need some extra cash by this Friday. Feel free to throw me offers...

The wheels will go out by Thursday via fedex ground and you will get tracking info same day if payment is received today/tomorrow. I am new on this forum, but if need be I have countless vouches on tons of other forums (search my name on golfmkv or vwvortex).

I have up for sale a set of rare Staggered CEC Antera 181 wheels. The wheels are structurally in great shape no cracks/bends anything light that; cosmetically these look stunning and the only issue is the chrome in the barrels is not the best shape, and there very very light rash on the edge of a couple wheels. I have the bolts/locks/tool to mount these wheels... also I have spare valve stems, covers, inflation attachment, and the cover lock tool (all very very hard to find).

The wheels are 18x8 et20 & 18x10 et18 5x112 and will fit mercedes and audi cars (please verify fitment before purchasing).

Shipping is only to the continental 48 via fedex ground (I will provide you with the tracking information same day they go out). No reserve so you can get these for cheap (FYI new these wheels cost well over 2,000 dollars).

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will try my best/quickest to answer them.

Old 08-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Banned

slowly
FS: Aggressive Staggered CEC wheels

Good afternoon,
I have up for sale a set of rare Staggered CEC Antera 181 wheels.

The wheels are 18x8 et20 & 18x10 et18 5x112 and will fit mercedes and audi cars.

The wheels are structurally in great shape no cracks/bends; cosmetically these look stunning and the only issue is the chrome in the barrels is not the best shape and slight scuffs here and there (pictures show how they look).

I have the bolts/locks/tool to mount these wheels... also I have spare valve stems, covers, inflation attachment, and the cover lock tool (all very very hard to find).

The caps are not the Antera ones that came with the wheels, but a cleaner set of mercedes caps.

Shipping is only to the continental 48 via fedex ground (I will provide you with the tracking information same day they go out). (FYI new these wheels cost well over 2,000 dollars).

Looking to get only 600 picked up in 91791 or 700 shipped to the 48 OBO.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:43 PM

Golf
Bump for a good guy.
Old 08-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Banned

slowly
Thanks,

I want to get these out of the garage soon, I am asking 600 picked up or 700 shipped to the 48 at the moment. Feel free to throw me an offer people, worst I can do is say no.
Old 08-30-2011, 06:48 PM
Banned

slowly
TTT
Old 09-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Banned

slowly
TTT