Maybach (W240) Produced 2002-2012

04' bach for sale 6k miles Hurry wont last :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 02:19 AM
I1 ULOOZ

04' bach for sale 6k miles Hurry wont last :)

Neighbors maybach on some custom wheels! offered for sale at only $290,000.00 W/wheels!!! The sale is caused by the unfortunate size factor of the maybach itself and will be replaced with a 05' 62 "bach".
Apparently the 57 was not cutting it.

Old 10-29-2004, 08:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S4
i like the liscense plate, lol
Old 01-11-2005, 09:57 PM

219,000! its a year old - try $200,000 or $170,000

those things prob dep. more then the S65AMGs
Old 01-11-2005, 10:07 PM

04 S55 ////AMG, 04 Yukon XL Denali, 02 BMW X5 4.4i, SL65 ////AMG
moa4r, my friend has that exact same S4 that's in your sig- lol 2001.5 painted calipers red w/G2 paint, German plate on front, clear corner mod You on audiworld by any chance?

$219,000 for a YEAR OLD Maybach is a really good deal, this other guy has no idea obviously what the retail value is. If I had 219,000 and was looking for one, I'd jump on it. Also could your neighbor be ANY MORE tacky? I mean "MY BACH" well duhhhhh it's yours everyone already knows it's a Maybach. 20 bucks says he came from a working class family and struck it rich in either dot coms or by being an abusive lawyer.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S4
Originally Posted by BrabusS55AMG
moa4r, my friend has that exact same S4 that's in your sig- lol 2001.5 painted calipers red w/G2 paint, German plate on front, clear corner mod You on audiworld by any chance?

$219,000 for a YEAR OLD Maybach is a really good deal, this other guy has no idea obviously what the retail value is. If I had 219,000 and was looking for one, I'd jump on it. Also could your neighbor be ANY MORE tacky? I mean "MY BACH" well duhhhhh it's yours everyone already knows it's a Maybach. 20 bucks says he came from a working class family and struck it rich in either dot coms or by being an abusive lawyer.
thanks, yes I post on audiworld all the time
Old 01-12-2005, 05:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Pics of the rims...?
Old 01-12-2005, 11:06 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2007 CL600
20 bucks says he came from a working class family. . .
Hmmm. . . .what's wrong with working or working class for that matter? When did working become a bad thing?
Old 01-13-2005, 03:17 PM

The term "working class" is generally known as referring to "blue collar"- usually when these types get money they blow it all on a car or some huge tacky house. In this case the guy bought a Maybach 57 which as the author of the thread said "wasn't enough" for this guy and he's getting a 62. Most people from any background in the upper middle or upper classes for 1, wouldn't upgrade from a 57 to a 62 in the first place (the two really arn't that much different), and secondly this guy has RIMS on it- Ultra tacky- my guess, he either came from a inner city ghetto or some rural poor mining community.
Old 01-14-2005, 02:41 AM

Personally, if I could afford a Maybach I'd put rims on it. I hate their stock wheels. I think a nice set of HRE 20's would make all the difference.

...but the vanity plate is tacky. I'd go with something like "MOR N U" or "5NBALL" (powerball winner)
Old 01-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Almost a Member!

Wow!!! Your a work of Fart!

This Country is all about the Working Class! Someone in your Family Tree History, probably came From "The Hood" The "Original Boys from the Hood" (KKK) For you to make such comments. This person who has the Maybach is probably the typical Maybach Owner...Hard worker putting in Long Hours to keep the Economy going, and the commute from home to work is probably his only Quality time. He Probably Bought the "57" For Himself...Then Met Your Rich Sister, Married Her,Then your Sister Gained Some Weight and Now he needs a "62" to have her driven to the Buffet for breakfeat. True Love!
- Automotive Lifestyle Member for Life!
Old 01-15-2005, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Imelda
This Country is all about the Working Class! Someone in your Family Tree History, probably came From "The Hood" The "Original Boys from the Hood" (KKK) For you to make such comments. This person who has the Maybach is probably the typical Maybach Owner...Hard worker putting in Long Hours to keep the Economy going, and the commute from home to work is probably his only Quality time. He Probably Bought the "57" For Himself...Then Met Your Rich Sister, Married Her,Then your Sister Gained Some Weight and Now he needs a "62" to have her driven to the Buffet for breakfeat. True Love!
- Automotive Lifestyle Member for Life!
What are you ON? Maybe because you are from a working class background you like to relate yourself to someone you call a "typical Maybach owner", thus putting you in a category with Maybach owners. Even if this guy is a "hard-worker", which I doubt, I can bet this guy has hundreds of thousands in debit and his favorite words wherever he goes are "I'll put it on credit."
Old 02-06-2005, 03:15 AM
Almost a Member!

a few Germans, a few Americans
Not one of you is going to buy that car so you talked about the cars owner instead? How pathetic.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Moneypit
Not one of you is going to buy that car so you talked about the cars owner instead? How pathetic.
You think anyone on this forum would buy it? I COULD buy one but why? Pimp's ride and the mark of someone who wants attention.
Old 02-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Almost a Member!

a few Germans, a few Americans
Being that Maybach is the higher end Mercedes then I woulde say he has the right to post this here without a bunch of drama from kids that has nothing to do with the car at all.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:54 PM

Kids? I have a 150k, and soon a 200k car from Mercedes, both at the upper end; let alone 2 other 60k cars. I ordered my SL65 from a dealership that has a Maybach dealer attached, hell- the SL65 showroom car was in the Maybach dealer. I've test driven the Maybach 57 and walked away thinking how embarrassing it would be to drive that. You, living in California where everyone with money is nouvou and ultra flashy have no conception of class and what is deemed by older money areas to be considered "tacky". And the Maybach is just that- tacky.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:15 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Kids? I have a 150k, and soon a 200k car from Mercedes, both at the upper end; let alone 2 other 60k cars. I ordered my SL65 from a dealership that has a Maybach dealer attached, hell- the SL65 showroom car was in the Maybach dealer. I've test driven the Maybach 57 and walked away thinking how embarrassing it would be to drive that. You, living in California where everyone with money is nouvou and ultra flashy have no conception of class and what is deemed by older money areas to be considered "tacky". And the Maybach is just that- tacky.
Maybach is tacky?? Maybach have been around a LONNNNG time. granted they havnt been "around for a long time" but they did back in the day of Karl Benz's life..Maybach was a friend. Maybach is part of our Rich History of Mercedes-Benz.To say its tacky is a insult to Karl,Diamler,Maybach and the Little Girl who name is Mercedes.Yeah there flashy,so what isnt Rolls or Bentley?? besides there Millionaire cars.only the rich drive'em Bra im glad your doing well enough to buy one,Hell my Uncle is looking to buy one.As for me i hope to get S55 this summer(btw do you like yours?)but com'on man tacky isnt the right word. thats just wrong people want them for the image.so what .thats them,personly i love the look of the Maybach,but i dont want that image.but tacky isnt the word..its wrong..the Maybach is part of our history,what away to show the world that Mercedes-Benz make the finest in the world!
ps Tacky...tell that to Jay Z..hes the one with Beyonce on his lap..not you. :v
Old 02-06-2005, 05:23 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Oh and i see your from Philly..So you be rooten for the Eagles.I was @ MNF here in Dallas when Philly killed the Cowboys.Owens was off the hook.as a Niners fan and really pissed about John York running TO out of SF.anyways Hope TO plays for you guys tonight..cause you guys dont have a chance in hell to beat the Pats without my man TO..somehow its takes someone from the Niners to make teams better..hmmm oh thats right were the greatest of alltime 5 for 5 100% and the poor Eagles never won..but dont worry man if T.O. Plays the SB Title will be yours..
I know this has nothing to do with Maybach just had to throw that in.

Eagles w/ T.O. Phi 28 NE 24
Eagles w/o T.O. Phi 14 NE 24
Old 02-07-2005, 07:28 PM

For the price of the Maybach, I would get a Rolls-Royce, ultra reliable and more "glitzy" then any maybach, Bently, Austin-Martin, etc will ever be. They suck gas but with 400,000km they are still going with few/no problems. They also hold thier value. I saw a 1985 Phantom (I think it was a Phantom) for sale for $70,000 canadian at a dealer when I went to look a Porsche.

Maybach is a fancy way of saying mercedes with more stuff to break and parts and repairs being more up the *** then they are for the S-Class....
Old 02-07-2005, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Messerchmidt
For the price of the Maybach, I would get a Rolls-Royce, ultra reliable and more "glitzy" then any maybach, Bently, Austin-Martin, etc will ever be. They suck gas but with 400,000km they are still going with few/no problems. They also hold thier value. I saw a 1985 Phantom (I think it was a Phantom) for sale for $70,000 canadian at a dealer when I went to look a Porsche.

Maybach is a fancy way of saying mercedes with more stuff to break and parts and repairs being more up the *** then they are for the S-Class....
Do even own a Mercedes? What would you know about the S Class- I have a S55 AMG and it's been in the shop ONCE- I have no complaints with it. You like the Rolls because you think it's more "glitzy" aka "tacky- look at me". But I guess I would figure that from a Canadian, growing up with no wealth at all.

Benzkid24, good luck with the S55, no complaints here- you'll love it
Old 02-08-2005, 03:59 AM

a Few Nice cars.
Thanks BrabusS55,Yeah man...Mercedes benz all the way..Rolls Royce,I like em,but all pro Benz over here...I hope i get the S55 they looks bad *** and have the "own the road" appeal.have you kicked in guys *** in races with it?
Old 02-20-2005, 02:45 AM

06' CLS 500
Brabus, it sound like your some stuck up rich boy who bought all his fancy cars from the help of his mommy and daddy. Whats the @#$! is wrong if he came up from a working class, blue collar family and shows his wealth off like that? Nothing. Just because you might not know a thing about coming up from nothing you can make comments like you do. You purchasing all these expensive vehiicles is the same thing hes doing which is SHOWING OFF. If you got it flaunt it.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:57 AM

06' CLS 500
BTW Brabus, bragging to everyone how much money you have to spend on cars and what you own makes you even look more like an ***.
Old 02-21-2005, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by MASA
Brabus, it sound like your some stuck up rich boy who bought all his fancy cars from the help of his mommy and daddy. Whats the @#$! is wrong if he came up from a working class, blue collar family and shows his wealth off like that? Nothing. Just because you might not know a thing about coming up from nothing you can make comments like you do. You purchasing all these expensive vehiicles is the same thing hes doing which is SHOWING OFF. If you got it flaunt it.
My mom and dad didn't give me my money... I'm in my 40's and have worked in a law firm as partner for over 15 years. How is a Yukon XL Denali flashy? A X5? Even the S55 or SL65 aren't in the same league as the Maybach you retard. Just because you are jealous of my cars and success doesn't mean you have to vent your anger on me. I think you need to calm down, and shove your ****ty woman's SLK 350 up your @ss. Ok? Now I understand you are from San Fran., so I am 100% sure you are a liberal. Maybe you are angry at me and my gas sucking cars, but you know- I just don't give a **** about you, the environment, or the gas. I guess out there on the left coast the rule of thumb as stated by you is "If you got it, flaunt it." That is actually a great analysis of the mindset of the common California nouvou
Old 02-21-2005, 01:59 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Talking

My mom and dad didn't give me my money... I'm in my 40's and have worked in a law firm as partner for over 15 years. How is a Yukon XL Denali flashy? A X5? Even the S55 or SL65 aren't in the same league as the Maybach you retard. Just because you are jealous of my cars and success doesn't mean you have to vent your anger on me. I think you need to calm down, and shove your ****ty woman's SLK 350 up your @ss. Ok? Now I understand you are from San Fran., so I am 100% sure you are a liberal. Maybe you are angry at me and my gas sucking cars, but you know- I just don't give a **** about you, the environment, or the gas. I guess out there on the left coast the rule of thumb as stated by you is "If you got it, flaunt it." That is actually a great analysis of the mindset of the common California nouvou
Awwww man...I loved your line up..but not the American Yukon...trade it for a G55 BABY!!!
Old 02-21-2005, 07:39 PM

06' CLS 500
No ones jealous of your cars or your lifestyle. I don't appreciate stuck up snobs like you putting down the working class, such as myself. Sure, your a sleazy lawyer who used mommy and daddys money to go to school and live the plush lifestyle. I dont care, thats besides the point. The reason Im posting is because you make it sound like working class people or people from the hood arent up to your 'level' or your so called sophistication. I bet I know alot of people who my not be as well off as you, but has got much more class than you. The thread started out as some guy wanting to sell his Maybach, and then your dumb *** comes along and has to say something that puts down working class people. Yes, I am from San Francisco and no your not 100% sure about my political views. I'm not a liberal, nor a democrat , nor a republican. And yes, I do care about the environment as much as the next guy, but it doesn't stop me from purchasing the cars I want. I too own a X5 and a 05' 530, but you don't see me bragging about it. When I said 'If you got it, flaunt it', I meant about the guy with the Maybach. If he came up from a working class background and wants to show it off with a license plate, let him. Don't hate.

Now for you, I dont think your a lawyer judging from your child like comments about me or your idiotic ideals about life on the west coast. As a lawyer I would think you would be a lot more, shall we say 'classy', but I guess your probably some jealous kid that got angry mommy and daddy didn't buy him a Maybach or whatever toy you wanted. For a forty year old man it seems like your not too well educated, buddy. Why don't you try going back to school.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 04' bach for sale 6k miles Hurry wont last :)