Notices
Audio & Electronics Use this forum to discuss audio and electronic upgrades for your Mercedes-Benz.

Mercedes Bluetooth (AWS) Phone Compatibility List

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Old 12-20-2006, 11:43 AM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
'23 EQE 350 4MATIC
MB and Sprint

Has anyone been able to make Sprint phones work with MB MHI cradle or Bluetooth on 07 E350 vehicles with Hands Free Communicatiion? I asked wireless4mb.com and here is the reply I got:

"Thank your for your inquiry. The absence of a handset or a carrier from the list indicates that the particular handset or carrier is not approved. Mercedes-Benz spends a great deal of resources developing the feature rich system they offer in their vehicles. They also spend a great deal of resources certifying the system and the handsets. We, as their exclusive partner, are only allowed to sell or discuss approved handsets with approved software. Therefore, we cannot provide the reasoning for non-approved products as that is determined exclusively by Mercedes-Benz.

Sprint is not an approved carrier." (emphasis in original reply)

From the above reply and this thread, I gather that there are phones outside the "compatibility list" that would work with the MB system. My carrier is Sprint and I have a family plan (4 lines). I would rather not change carrier if I can help it.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Cingular Blackberry 8700c

Hello,

I have a 2007 S550 4MATIC.
I am switching phones from the Motorola Razor to the Cingular Blackberry 8700c not g. g is a T-Mobile phone, not Cingular.

I can get the 8700c to pair with the COMAND system's Bluetooth, they see each other and lock to each other, but the 8700c doesn't see the COMAND system as a Voice Device even thought I've set it and saved it in m 8700c preferences.
The COMAND System's telephone option remains OFF, even after pairing with the 8700c.

Is there something I am missing or doing wrong ?

Pete...
Old 12-27-2006, 07:27 PM

2003 SL500
Originally Posted by MENINBLK
I can get the 8700c to pair with the COMAND system's Bluetooth, they see each other and lock to each other, but the 8700c doesn't see the COMAND system as a Voice Device even thought I've set it and saved it in m 8700c preferences.
The COMAND System's telephone option remains OFF, even after pairing with the 8700c.

Is there something I am missing or doing wrong ?
If the COMAND says "OFF", then it may that while the devices are paired they are not connected.

Try switching the COMAND phone ON by pressing the "TEL" button (actually, I think the way you do this on the 2007 S is different - consult the BT module instructions and look for "manual connection") - it should then say something like "Initialising phone connection, and after a short while "Ready" and then "Bluetooth" in the MID. Initiating the connection from the MB system like this will require that you accept the connection on the Blackberry, if you have not set the Blackberry to always accept connections from this device.

Once the connection has been established, in future if the Bluetooth function on the Blackberry is on, the connection should re-establish when the COMAND is turned on with the ignition.

If the phone is not detected within a minute or so, then the COMAND will give up, switch the phone function OFF, and not attempt any further contact. I am guessing this is the state yours is currently in. The initial connection attempt may fail if BT is not switched on on the phone, or the phone is not set to accept connections without confirmation.

Hope that helps,
Old 12-27-2006, 11:32 PM

None
sprint ppc 6600

Hey guys just wanted to report on my bluetooth setup. I have a sprint ppc 6600 and can verify that i can place and recieve calls and use command to dial as well as steering wheel to answer and hangup. However like some others have problems accessing phone book. Just thought my experence may help another.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:51 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
2015 S550 Coupe
LG Compatibility Query

Originally Posted by charliemike
12/9/06. Anyone have any updates on phone compatibility with the bluetooth puck? I am looking at the LGVX8600 for Verizon. I saw on an earlier post that the LG's had a lot of 1.2.3.4's on them. Is that because it is CDMA as opposed to GSM on Cingular I wonder?
I would also like to know the latest on LG compatibility. I recently got a LG VX8600 (flip version of the LG chocolate) that I like but maybe I'll switch to the KRZR if I cannot get my address book.

The LG compatibility appears to be just related to the phone type, since the Motorola phones on Verizon are also CDMA but have better compatibility.
Old 12-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Almost a Member!

I am surprised that not one person on this thread has commented about the quality of the bluetooth connection. I have tried for months to find a way to get the outgoing sound quality to improve with no luck.

Whenever I call someone they complain that I sound like I am calling from a fishbowl or a tunnel. On my end of course the sound quality is excellent so unless the person you are talking to complains, you might incorrectly presume that your bluetooth connection is working flawlessly.

I am about ready to invest in a second phone, have it hardwired into the car's antenna, and forward my regular phone number to the car phone as the dealers, after several attempts have conceded its as good as its going to get.

Yesterday I spoke to Elke, ext 225 at www.wireless4mb, and she said I should have quit trying the various fixes long ago as her company is fully aware of the poor reception (as experienced from the person's perception yu are calling) that is inherent in blue tooth technology, i.e specially their dongle device.

She said if I want better phone sound reception quality, go with the hard wired option.

This means investing in another phone, having another phone number, etc

Buyer beware!
Old 12-30-2006, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by carlsbad
Whenever I call someone they complain that I sound like I am calling from a fishbowl or a tunnel. On my end of course the sound quality is excellent so unless the person you are talking to complains, you might incorrectly presume that your bluetooth connection is working flawlessly. ...

Buyer beware!
Interesting. I'm weighing the two options myself.

So are you sure the sound quality will be good with the hard-wired phone? I'm wondering how much of the fishbowl or tunnel sound is because of the speakerphone versus the bluetooth.

Bluetooth headsets/earpieces (at least the two I've used) don't seem to have this problem.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:37 PM

Samsung A900M

I recently tried the SPRINT Samsung A900M with the BT puck. I am not sure about the 3,4,5,6, and 7 because I didn't try them all. But the phone book downloads and the call waiting just beeps once but doesn't show number or name on dashboard readout. It does show last number dialed but don't know about redial - assume it works. Don't have text so don't know. Didn't see a signal strength but maybe it's there somewhere. Here's the weird part. When you use the VRS to dial it shows the name exactly as it is in the telephone book of the phone not the voice name you told the Voice Recognition, but it does dial the correct number. Sound quality on the other end. Just acceptable. Maybe a little tinny but I assume it's because of speakerphone.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:52 PM

compatibility

To Saintvir on 12/20 post. I too got that from AWS. They said no sprint and any phone not on their list might damage my nav system, etc. Warranty would be void. I think they are full of it. Now watch my nav system go bonkers with my sprint.
Old 12-30-2006, 11:41 PM
Almost a Member!

Eddietr,

The main advantage a hard wired unit has over the blue tooth is the ability to use the Mercedes built in antenna which has a significant positive impact on outgoing voice quality from all that I have read in this and other forums. With the Bluetooth AWS MHI modual, you are basically using your cell phone's antenna. I have heard from others in the past few days that they experienced the same outgoing poor voice quality that I am currently dealing with and these folks claim their issue was resovled when they replaced the AWS bluetooth MHS puck with a hard wired option
Old 01-01-2007, 06:54 PM

Angry

Originally Posted by ToonArmy
If the COMAND says "OFF", then it may that while the devices are paired they are not connected.

I am guessing this is the state yours is currently in. The initial connection attempt may fail if BT is not switched on on the phone, or the phone is not set to accept connections without confirmation.

Hope that helps,
Thanks for your suggestion.
I checked the Blackberry 8700c and set the BT connection to YES. It was originally set to ASK.
I removed the devices in both the S550 and the 8700c.
I then paired them again, inserted a password and the S550 and 8700c paired and locked.

Still no voice functionality even after using the 8700c to query the S550 for available services.

My dealer says that it works, but it is tricky to setup.
I am going to see him this week so that they can show me what I am missing.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by bzliteyear
sorry to be a bother, but i've read the entire thread and i'm still ver confused as to what i should buy, and what i get in return.

i have a 2001 E55 and it has a factory cradle inside the arm console w/ the wirings all hooked up. i also have T-mobile svc currently and a motorola V330 phone, and no problems getting a new phone...just wondering if i need to buy add'l parts, and from whom.

thx.

I had a time port phone in my 2002 C32, and could not renew the service since it was not 911 compatible. I though a V60 adaptor with Bluetooth would work, plug and play; it wasn’t compatible with my time port factory cradle.

The parts needed for the V60 adaptor were, Q-6-82-0895 /V60S PSE SHO $162 and Q-6-82-0971/PSE UNIVERS $153 my cost, and since the car was at MB for the air pump recall I let them install the parts. I have a Verizon LG5300. By the parts needed it looks like an easy installation.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by rsatmans
Hey guys just wanted to report on my bluetooth setup. I have a sprint ppc 6600 and can verify that i can place and recieve calls and use command to dial as well as steering wheel to answer and hangup. However like some others have problems accessing phone book. Just thought my experence may help another.
The Sprint phones don't use a SIM chip, and I *think*,
I could be wrong, that the numbers have to reside on a SIM chip
for the COMAND system to read them.

If your MB is older, then you may have to skip the BT
and go wired to have access to the phonebook data on the Time Port system.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:34 AM

2000 CLK430 Cab - sold; 2009 C350 White with Mocha P2,MM,18" AMG,Pano roof
If you are interested in using the steering wheel to control bluetooth in the Mercedes, see this article about the Parrot kit: http://dz1.homestead.com/ParrotBluetooth.html
Old 01-07-2007, 01:00 PM

2004 E500 4Matic
Originally Posted by carlsbad
Eddietr,

The main advantage a hard wired unit has over the blue tooth is the ability to use the Mercedes built in antenna which has a significant positive impact on outgoing voice quality from all that I have read in this and other forums. With the Bluetooth AWS MHI modual, you are basically using your cell phone's antenna. I have heard from others in the past few days that they experienced the same outgoing poor voice quality that I am currently dealing with and these folks claim their issue was resovled when they replaced the AWS bluetooth MHS puck with a hard wired option
Is there a hardwired GSM phone that will work with the MHI? or are you talking about replacing the whole OEM system?

I found this webpage http://www.whnet.com/4x4/phones.html which describes a european Mercedes handset which accepts a SIM card, which would eliminate the need to use bluetooth altogether.

There's also the RAZR MHI cradle shown at http://www.wireless4mb.com/HandsFreeOptions.htm which looks like it would work for 2005+ vehicles but I have a 2004.

Basically I'm trying to replace my TDMA Mercedes V60 with a GSM phone and I'd rather not have to use the bluetooth puck and stick a new GSM phone somewhere in the car and have to wire it up with 12volts so it's always on, etc.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2004 SL55, 2015 A250d, 2016 GLC250d
Originally Posted by eddie
I found this webpage http://www.whnet.com/4x4/phones.html which describes a european Mercedes handset which accepts a SIM card, which would eliminate the need to use bluetooth altogether.
I'm in UK (Europe), and I use that exact bluetooth adapter in one car, and yes you can just leave a SIM in it and it is a phone in itself, or it can bluetooth to phones that have bluetooth sap protocol (which is basically the new Nokia phones and some siemens phones) - ot only pairs with 1 phone.
We also get a unit very similar, but with a handset in it that you can pick up and put down. Both units are about twice the price of the US version, since they have complete gsm phone in them.

I also use the USA bluetooth MHI adapter in one of my other cars as it pairs with up to 4 phones.

This may sound useful, i.e that Euro UHI adapter may work in US MHI car because US MHI adapter works in Euro UHI system - however, in Europe we use GSM at 900MHZ and 1800MHZ, and you in the USA use 1900MHZ
And I suspect, but don't know for sure, that the European adapter does not support GSM1900.

Richard
Old 01-08-2007, 12:00 AM

2002 C32 AMG, 1991 SL500 AMG sport
Sent Argos back. Got used phone system off ebay..175.00 with v60 cradle. Installed in about one hour. Working fine. Will get V60 bluetooth puck off ebay for 265.00 or at dealer. I pay wholesale no tax, so whichever is cheaper. Argos = 800.00 to the public. Factory MB phone with Bluetooth = 440.00 plus car goes up in value at least that much with OEM equipment. Read on here that I will have more features working then I did with Argos. Many different PSE's and cradles Part numbers for different cars but most equipment seems the same. In other words a lot of components will cross between models with no problem.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:13 AM

I went to my dealer and they connected my Blackberry in 1 min.

There is a button on the Bluetooth interface that also has to be pressed
to activate the Voice connection.

So now everything works just fine.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:48 PM

E500
Question

i've got an 03' E500 with a v60 cradle in the console
with the BT puck, it won't be using the car antenna? apparently 03s have analog cellular antennas which don't work anymore as cellular companies use digital connections now. I wonder how strong my signal will be if i keep the phone in the compartment next to the glove...
I've got a blackberry pearl (8100) tmobile(SIM card) - I'm assuming the Comand won't DL the phonebook, is there anyway to manually create a phonebook?
Also i don't think i have the Push-To-Talk Stalk installed on my car, does that mean i just lose voice recognition dialing? dialing with that fatty keypad wouldn't be very bothersome, but does anyone know how much having the stalk installed would cost, or if its even possible?

Last edited by smb7420; 01-08-2007 at 02:50 PM.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:04 PM

06 E320 CDI
I have a BHI Bluetooth with a Blackberry with my Comand system in a 99 E300d and I have two problems:

1. Everyone tells me they hear me fine but hear an echo on their voice. I hear
them fine and myself (no echos).

2. I can not turn the volume up very much, turns up a little but I need more.

Can anyone help with this?

Steven
Old 01-09-2007, 05:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Originally Posted by MBZ_lover
I have a BHI Bluetooth with a Blackberry with my Comand system in a 99 E300d and I have two problems:

1. Everyone tells me they hear me fine but hear an echo on their voice. I hear
them fine and myself (no echos).

2. I can not turn the volume up very much, turns up a little but I need more.

Can anyone help with this?

Steven
I have the same problem!
Old 01-09-2007, 08:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
2005 S500 4-Matic, 1978 450SL
Originally Posted by smb7420
apparently 03s have analog cellular antennas which don't work anymore as cellular companies use digital connections now. I wonder how strong my signal will be if i keep the phone in the compartment next to the glove...
I can't address all of your Blackberry-related questions, but the "analog" vs "digital" antenna, at least as far as your car's external antenna, is a red herring. First, any bumper mounted antenna installed for use with the TimePort (MY '01) or later phones (V60, etc.) in Merdedes were dual band, designed for reception of frequencies used for both analog and digital signals. Since you had a V60 system, your linear compensator and antenna switch should also both be dual-band, giving you full capability in the frequencies used for digital signals.

Second, there is no "analog" or "digital" antenna. There are antennas that work in certain frequency bands. It is just that digital signals and analog signals for cell phones (and television) are transmitted on different frequency bands in the U.S. The antenna just doesn't "care" whether the signal is analog or digital, as long as it is in the proper frequency range. The issue is whether your antenna covers these bands. As the discussion above indicates, yours does. What may cause confusion is whether your tele-aid will continue to work after the end of calendar year '07. Tele-aid systems installed before MY 05 were analog, working in the analog band. This band is being reallocated by the FCC for other uses, and will no longer be available for cell phone communications - so the analog tele-aid network (and analog cell communications generally) are being discontinued. This has nothing to do with the capability of your car's antenna, which should continue to function in the digital bands.

Third, as to whether the single-band antenna installed in some '00 and earlier cars will work (if you're interested) see the discussion between me and SledDog at http://www.benzworld.org/forums/audi...antenna-2.html - it goes into whether a single band antenna (designed for analog) would function well for digital reception (dual band). Bottom line, with respect to the Hirschmann bumper-mounted antenna used for the external antenna in the Mercedes, it does. Engineers can split hairs over whether it is an optimal design for the upper (digital) bands (it isn't) - but it does the job, and does it far better than relying on your cell phone's antenna.

There are other concerns about voice quality when relying on the cell phone antenna, especially if your windows have metallic tint (many Mercedes models have it in the factory tint, for IR protection; it also creates problems for satellite radio reception if the antenna is mounted inside the car). Aftermarket metallic films can make it worse. For some discussion and some options, see http://www.benzworld.org/forums/audi...t=Smoothtalker

As to "any way" to make a phone book manually, if you had voice control you would be able to perform voice dialing and create a phone book in the voice control memory. The vehicle's spoken phone book is separate from the phone's. You'll find instructions on how to set it up in your COMAND manual, if you have COMAND. This is a separate system from your phone book download from the cell phone. If your phone (Blackberry) is paired, you should be able to dial using voice control from this phone book - but you're using the entries you placed into the car's VCM, and not the Blackberry phone book.

However, since you lack a voice control stalk, it is likely you do not have voice control. The procedure would not work for you without it. Voice control could be retrofitted, however.

Sorry I can't address any further Blackberry compatibility issues.

Last edited by Skylaw; 01-09-2007 at 09:40 AM.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:01 AM

E500
Thanks so *******g much Skylaw.
From checking over your posts at benzworld and your post here, I'm assuming:

I need the V60 Puck to get my phone working, it'll use my phone's antenna and not the car's. But I'll be able to use the Comand's Screen, keypad, car speakers, and some microphones in the car, and hopefully speed dialing.

I need the push to talk stalk for voice activated car dialing? I've got the V60 cradle in the car, but i thought the PTT stalk is like the turn signal piece, except on the right? I'm not even sure what the PTT looks like...hell i might even have it.
Any idea how much it is to retrofit/install?

My TeleAid(unactivated as of now) may be obsolete after the end of this year. I want to activate it, however I assumed my antenna doesn't work, when I push the SOS button i get some static and fuzz, and sometimes the sound of one phone key number being entered on a phone.
I live in Chicago, IL (USA) so i doubt reception is an issue; i'm supposing my phone's antenna will do just as fine as the external one...hopefully.

I've got an Audio 50 Comand in my E500 and am considering to update it to a 04'+ Euro Comand with navigation; Will the GPS work with my navigation? If Teleaid isn't activated or doesn't work next year will the MB navigation system give me turn by turn directions or locate my position? I don't want to purchase the new Comand and Nav and be unable to use GPS on the Nav system...
Come to think of it; there's probably a GPS antenna that has nothing to do with Teleaid that can be utilized by the Nav...i think..Antennas aren't my cup of tea.

I've got the Green Luxury Tint that MB has, i was considering putting SunGard Black tints; I'm supposing that's not a good idea with the BT puck and using my phone's antenna?

I read another one of your posts, it mentions the updated Voice Control Modules that allow you to change cd tracks, radio stations, ETC. In order to get that would i just need the PTT stalk installed and some software updates or a totally new hardware piece?

I'm heading to my MB dealer in about 8 hours, hopefully you or someone else will be able to answer my questions before then...anyway
I Really Appreciate Your Help. I know I'm asking basic questions that likely have been asked before, but thanks for all of your assistance.

Last edited by smb7420; 01-09-2007 at 11:14 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
2005 S500 4-Matic, 1978 450SL
smb7420, I have interlineated responses to your questions below.

Originally Posted by smb7420
I need the V60 Puck to get my phone working, it'll use my phone's antenna and not the car's. But I'll be able to use the Comand's Screen, keypad, car speakers, and some microphones in the car, and hopefully speed dialing.

RESPONSE: You are correct about the V60 puck and the capabilities it should give you (I cannot confirm speed dialing because I have not used a Blackberry or PDA with the puck and have not tried it).

I need the push to talk stalk for voice activated car dialing? I've got the V60 cradle in the car, but i thought the PTT stalk is like the turn signal piece, except on the right? I'm not even sure what the PTT looks like...hell i might even have it.
Any idea how much it is to retrofit/install?

RESPONSE: The voice stalk is indeed similar to the turn signal, but on the right. In addition to the stalk, you need a voice control module. Cost of equipment through a dealer is in the $450 range, plus installation.

My TeleAid(unactivated as of now) may be obsolete after the end of this year. I want to activate it, however I assumed my antenna doesn't work, when I push the SOS button i get some static and fuzz, and sometimes the sound of one phone key number being entered on a phone.
I live in Chicago, IL (USA) so i doubt reception is an issue; i'm supposing my phone's antenna will do just as fine as the external one...hopefully.

RESPONSE: Ask your dealer for a tele-aid application form. Contact tele-aid, and discuss the duration of service with them. Since you live in Chicago, which has fairly high saturation on its airwaves, you could continue to have problems in the analog band. It may not be due to equipment malfunction.

I've got an Audio 50 Comand in my E500 and am considering to update it to a 04'+ Euro Comand with navigation; Will the GPS work with my navigation? If Teleaid isn't activated or doesn't work next year will the MB navigation system give me turn by turn directions or locate my position? I don't want to purchase the new Comand and Nav and be unable to use GPS on the Nav system...
Come to think of it; there's probably a GPS antenna that has nothing to do with Teleaid that can be utilized by the Nav...i think..Antennas aren't my cup of tea.

RESPONSE: Virtually all automotive nav systems in use today are GPS based, so any MB nav system or 3rd party system will work with GPS. The GPS capability in many cell phones is based on the same Global Positioning Satellite system as car nav systems, but that doesn't mean the phones' GPS and the car's nav "talk" to each other. I do not know the specifics of your car's fiber optic bus (whether it was D2B or MOST). You can install COMAND and navigation, but what will be important is using equipment that is compatible with the fiber optic bus. Generally, D2B based systems used CDs, and MOST bus systems used DVDs for navigation. Both would provide turn-by-turn direction, and both locate your position. As to installing a Euro spec COMAND, most folks in the U.S. do this because they want to be able to watch DVD video (movies) while driving. However, in doing so they are buying into very limited AM and FM radio reception because the tuning is entirely different. If watching movies in the front seat of your car is not important to you, I'd suggest installing a U.S. spec unit. As an alternative, you could retrofit your audio 50 with navigation without going to COMAND (however, COMAND has the benefit of the moving map display).

I've got the Green Luxury Tint that MB has, i was considering putting SunGard Black tints; I'm supposing that's not a good idea with the BT puck and using my phone's antenna?

RESPONSE: That's my best guess. The tint will not interfere with the Bluetooth communication between your car and the phone while you are in the car; but it could limit the range of your phone's antenna.

I read another one of your posts, it mentions the updated Voice Control Modules that allow you to change cd tracks, radio stations, ETC. In order to get that would i just need the PTT stalk installed and some software updates or a totally new hardware piece?

RESPONSE: You would need a Voce Control Module and a Voice Control lever. The phone bulletin at Paul Dick's website at http://home.earthlink.net/~phdwebsit..._bulletins.htm shows what you need. If voice control is already installed, it should work (look for the lever; the phone bulletin shows where it is); however, if you proceed with adding COMAND and Nav (or just nav), your car would require version coding of the fiber optic ring to have everything function together. Version coding is not difficult, but requires a laptop with specific software that dealers and some independent techs have.

I'm heading to my MB dealer in about 8 hours, hopefully you or someone else will be able to answer my questions before then...anyway
I Really Appreciate Your Help. I know I'm asking basic questions that likely have been asked before, but thanks for all of your assistance.

RESPONSE: I hope you got your questions answered, either by me or by the dealer. If your dealer is reluctant to upgrade your equipment, I suggest you contact Steve@mbenznl.com or PM his business partner Dean ("Scorchie" on the forums), or Dr. Sunil Patel ("Sunman" on the forums); I am quite certain they can help you.
Additionally, there is another solution. Much of the difficulty you are encountering stems from using Bluetooth. I know it's the "Must Have" thing these days - but as you have seen, it comes with its share of problems. Have you considered simply plugging an MB branded V60 (or later) phone into the cradle and leaving it there? Then, use no-answer call forwarding to a phone/PDA you carry. That solution requires two numbers (not very expensive if you already have a family plan), but does offer full use and integration of the phone with your currently installed equipment. You get good voice quality, phone book access, etc - and you can still use your Blackberry or other PDA without worrying about all the compatibility problems.

Last edited by Skylaw; 01-10-2007 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:53 AM

2002 C32 AMG, 1991 SL500 AMG sport
02 C32 with Factory phone installed with V60 Bluetooth puck. I have UTStarcomm ppc-6700 or Audiovox ppc-6700 pda phone. No phonebook download. Voice command and voice phonebook all works fine. Caller ID works good. All working good until today... I get a static sound when I make a call now. Cant hear anything. Anyone else with this problem? I havent started troubleshooting yet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Quick Reply: Mercedes Bluetooth (AWS) Phone Compatibility List