Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our MBWorld Marketplace classifieds forum.

WARNING: do NOT do business w/ EVIS PANAOU

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bro who do u work for the gov or the fbi. i am just curious break the law by going into servers and hacking into companies ip adresses, beyond there firewalls. well maybe u should know the truth way *****le al has be bitc*in is because he sent me a froint clk bumper looked like it was ran over and a fog light that looked like he played football with before he sent it to me and one side skirt instead of 2 so i left him hanging on 50.00 hmm whos the scam artist now. well and now for blake he got a free bumper because he stopped the check. now maybe u can explain who is the scum bag and the scam artist.
Old 02-13-2005, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
Oh...now you decide to reply, you ****ing cokcsucker. After ALL that has been said about you, you now decide to play it off like I sent you wrong or broken parts. What a jerk-off. 2 members of this forum helped me package the rear bumper/ front bumper/ both sideskirts / and both foglights and foglight housings.

Your pu$$y a$$ refused to answer your phone after you picked up the first time and I told you I was in NY. Blame it on your cell phone carrier for reception problems, or keep on making up excuses.... bottom line is your pu$$Y a$$ didn't want to meet up.

If you were such a honest business person, Evis, why do SO many members on this forum have SO many problems with you? You even got listed on several other websites stating that you ripped other people off.

Don't worry. Blake got ripped off by you because I haven't been on this forum lately, but now, I will make sure NONE of your bull***** rip-off schemes do NOT go through.

I'll be in NY AGAIN the last week of April. That'll give you some time to grow some *****. This time, don't run and hide like a ****ing chicken.
Old 02-13-2005, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
[QUOTE= . well and now for blake he got a free bumper because he stopped the check. now maybe u can explain who is the scum bag and the scam artist.[/QUOTE]

Blake contacted you for 2 weeks. You refused to answer the phone like a little biotch. Now you say you sent out the bumper. LOL. what's the damn tracking number? EXACTLY! NO tracking number. and even if there was, Blake deserves the bumper for FREE after you tried to jack him.
Old 02-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Banned

listen i didnt run and i dont hide blake get his free bumper via grey hound which is on its way i will report the tranasction as a stopped check caused by fraud. but gimme a ring when ur in ny
Old 02-13-2005, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C320 (For Sale), 08 Audi TT
Greyhound has a shipping company!
Old 02-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Banned

yes call them u can ship boxes or luggage with them. they put it on the bus and route it to the city u are sending it too. there the cheapest for huge boxes
Old 02-13-2005, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
I emailed this to you as well, but just in case you happen to not check your messages as seemed to be the case when I was waiting to hear from you before:

Your story is not adding up. First you have been posting buy/sell ads on mbworld using different screen names and using different email addresses. Also, you have told some people that your name is Evis Panaou and others that your name is Evan Panaov. You told me that you don't own a C32, but you have repeatedly mentioned owning a C32 on the boards. You have a known history of scamming on the boards and ebay. I repeatedly emailed and called you after sending the money, but you would never return messages or emails until I threatened calling the cops. When you did respond, you said you needed my phone number to send it out and I immediately told you that the check was cancelled and you could keep your bumper. Now you're saying that you sent it out. Seriously, this makes absolutely no sense to me. If it actually happens to arrive in the condition you represented (new and primed), I will reissue the check. Otherwise, I do not believe a word you have said and consider you a fraud.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
elvis, c32black or whatever you are presently calling yourself, why do you keep making up new user names here and use a few different emails? is it that every time you make a new user name, you get owned on it and are forced to make a new one for sake of credability? i think so
Old 02-13-2005, 09:02 PM

c-class
Thumbs up How To Get The Smuck,i Did It To One And Got My Money Back

HELLO All MEMBERS,file A Police Report On Internet Fraud In Ny STATE,or In The County The Smuck Resides In Also An Fbi Internet Fraud ,a Government Agency Willing To Track Down This Scum Bag,plus Call The District Attorney In The County The F---- Lives In And Filed It With All Members Who Had Gotten Taken By ..i Did The Same Way To An ***-hole Took My Money And Ten Others On An E-bay Items ,police Involved And The Da,plus The Fbi I Got Back My 4,000 Plus 9 Others A Total Close To 60-80,000 Dollars.include All Your Receipt Of Money Wired Or Money Orders Anything With This Guys Name Is Helpful...good Luck
Old 02-14-2005, 06:19 AM

CLK 430
"-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 2:56 AM
To:
Subject: RE: CLK430 Fog Light

i am a member on mbforum it is peachc32 let me know thanks "

================================================== =====

SO EVAN (or is it Evis) WHY DID YOU TELL ME YOUR Forum name was peachc32? Peach vs. Black???
Old 02-14-2005, 06:57 AM

06 M3
You guys really should just call the police.

Showing up at this clown's house will just go against you.

Does he have an eBay id we need to avoid?
Old 02-14-2005, 03:35 PM

c32black/Evan

What happend to the e55 wheels that I bought from you on 12/27/2004. I still have not received them. You never sent me a tracking number. Why? What is the excuse that you are going to use?
Old 02-14-2005, 03:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
Originally Posted by credomr
What happend to the e55 wheels that I bought from you on 12/27/2004. I still have not received them. You never sent me a tracking number. Why? What is the excuse that you are going to use?
Did you take any legal action against him? Just curious, what personal information did he supply to you? It would be nice to have everyone's stories in order to put together a comprehensive case.
Old 02-14-2005, 03:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
its a shame to see that so many have been taken by this guy. this guy is a real douche bag
Old 02-14-2005, 04:13 PM

Blake

he supplied me with his name and address. Name was listed as: EVAN PANAOV. Not sure if that is his real name. I have not taken legal action yet. Wanted to give him last chance to come clean. After seeing so many other people being ripped off, I think legal action would need to be started. Fraud is a serious crime and if he thinks it's all a joke, he is making a huge mistake.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator

Received 751 Likes on 732 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
we should have a sticky about this guy's info and aliases so that other members here can watch out for this dude.

moderators, please ban his screen name(s) and IPs.

those who almost or got ripped off by this dude, file police report together and put an end to it.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:10 AM

2005 C230 SS
Evis - Crook

This guy also tried to rip me off when I was looking to buy some rims....I sent him a check and right before he was going to cash it I put a stop payment on it...I had a bad feeling about this guy and he stopped replying to me once I confirmed that his money was on the way...This guy needs to be taken out back and trashed...this guy has been ripping people off for a while...I will also make sure that I post this guy's info on other MB websites to ensure nobody else gets raped. Anybody who has a chance should also post this guy's info in Benzworld and AMG power with me...We as an MB family need to stick together, man I wished up north near his neighborhood
Old 02-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Almost a Member!

E500 Sport Wagon and Sl500
Same story!!

Came so close to throwing away $1400.00 on some E55 wheels......I wanted to meet him and see the wheels, pay cash, and take the wheels with me. He said I could overnight the money and he would pay to overnight the wheels to me . Ya right....do you know how much it would cost to overnight 4 wheels and tires!! He said it would not be convenient for me to pick up the wheels. Watch out for this guy. I don’t think the wheels ever existed.
Old 02-15-2005, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' CLK55
YOu see guys.... the first time I posted negative crap about this a$$hole about a year ago, NOBODY really wanted to know about my situation. The only person who responded to my thread was EVIS, so it looked like a " AL said, BIOTCH said" situation. Now that he has jacked a few more members, people believe me now. Something has to be done to this biotch. I have absolutely no problem beating his a$$ in when I go to NY again this April, however, just like last time, he's gonna run and hide. So, if anybody wants to start a police report in either NY or CA ( i really don't know where it needs to be filed, because it's over the internet), let me know as I will file suit as well.

So, EVIS, when you keep on getting called out on ***** , are you still going to use your "well, I shipped it on greyhound" excuse? *****....you must be a VIP w/ them by now, no? ****ING DUMPTRUCK!
Old 02-15-2005, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
I wish I had seen your post before I sent money, but it was your thread that saved me when he quit responding to my emails and I searched google using his email address. I found your thread and the whole thing started to unravel, so I stopped payment on the check. I can't thank you enough for all the help you provided so far. As for a police report, I'm not sure how to proceed with that either, but I would definitely be willing to provide my side of the story and copies of all email correspondence I had with him.

Last edited by Blake P; 02-15-2005 at 03:08 PM.
Old 02-15-2005, 03:15 PM

2005 C230 SS
Exclamation Evis or Elvis / Penou or Presley

I have only been a member of this forum since 9-2004 so there was no way I could have responded to your post last year, but I am glad that this guy is getting exposed. This guy is making it very hard for real honest people to sell stuff without buyers being scared b/c of jerks like this. It is amazing how many people this guy almost or did screw over. I am just glad that I was one of the fortunate ones that didn't loose their money. ($900 to be exact) I feel very bad for those who did loose their money and I send my sympathy to those individuals. Also, I heard something about paypal in the previous e-mails...does paypal enable you a way to get back your money if something goes wrong?
Old 02-15-2005, 09:58 PM

https://mbworld.org/forums/classifieds/87337-clk-1999-2002-rear-bumper-amg-blk-opal.html
https://mbworld.org/forums/classifieds/85446-clk-rear-bumper-amg-blk-opal.html

Some examples of his work.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:42 AM

2005 C230 SS
Funny Sh**

That has to be the funniest crap I have ever read...he does rite oops I mean write like a 5 year old.....hahahahahahahahahahaha :p

Good job taking this guy out....his grammar kills me though, and the way you called him out on it is so ****ing funny that I am about to cry...hahahahahahahaha

You have my vote for funniest post of the year!!!
Old 02-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Out Of Control!!

K Car
User Banned

I have banned this user from MBWORLD, and will make this thread a sticky for the time being to warn others. Other alias by this user have also been banned:

peachc32
c32black
amg1c32
mb5502
storemax1
sunstate12

I am notifying the administrator in order to get an IP ban on this user. Until then, if anyone notices this user posting under a new name, please let me know (via PM).

Thanks.
Old 02-16-2005, 03:36 AM

2005 C230 SS
Thanks...

Thanks REVSTRIKER.... You guys are good...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WARNING: do NOT do business w/ EVIS PANAOU