Dealership in Toronto, Canada

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2012 | 08:57 PM

Jetta 1.8T
Dealership in Toronto, Canada

I know this question is going to attract a specific segment on this forum, i was just wondering if anyone in the Toronto region has dealt with the Mercedes dealership located on Yonge and Steeles.

So far my experience with them has been crappy to say the least. My car is apparently in the city but they keep messing up the delivery date. I am only complaining because my car was supposed to be delivered to me on the last week of September and now its the second week of October and still nothing. On the other hand they did provide me with a loaner to drive for the time being. So i guess my question is are they just screwing with me or is my car lost ! lol
Old 10-09-2012 | 10:51 PM

2013 C350 Coupe 4M
Not really sure about Yonge & Steeles, but Midtown Mercedes (Eglinton/Laird) have terrible service! Yes they were willing to do whatever it takes when selling me the car....and now in 6 months I've taken it back to service 7 times. Not even an apology on their behalf that what they sold me CLEARLY has issues.
Old 10-09-2012 | 10:57 PM

Jetta 1.8T
I realized that, they were more than happy to take my money but when it comes time to deliver the car when they say they will its just a crap show!

wow ! 6 times in 7 months is pretty ridiculous man. did you contact mercedes HQ and report the situation to them in hopes that they can give you a new car or at least fix all the problems.

now i am just worried that my car has issues thats y they are not telling me exactly whats going on.... it could be either mechanical or got damaged in transport. its just way to fishy
Old 10-09-2012 | 11:02 PM

2013 C350 Coupe 4M
Yeah, every dealer is just about the same I find. The whole "I pay more for Mercedes/BMW/Audi" service is BS. My friends get 100x better service at Toyota/Lexus than I ever got at these German places.

My post is here: https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...-low-rpms.html and I'm hoping that it gets fixed when I take it in on Friday. Otherwise I think I'll have to escalate to HQ and explain that this is unacceptable. I mean...if this was to happen to my new Honda Civic (nothing against them) I'd be mad....but to a MERCEDES is just ridiculous.

Pressure the dealer and say you are looking to cancel your order if they can't get it to you in time. They'll laugh it off but once you be assertive and say you'll take legal actions it may help.

Hopefully my situation doesn't come to that...
Old 10-09-2012 | 11:09 PM

Jetta 1.8T
i just read your post,honestly man best of luck to you it sounds like they dont give a rats behind.... hopefully all your problems will be fixed soon.

I know these cars are not cheap and i do know that there are other higher end cars out there but CMON! a $60,000 car should not have all these problems within the first year! where is Mercedes QA testing????!!!
Old 10-10-2012 | 06:40 PM

2013 C350 Coupe 4M
Thanks buddy! Did you hear any news (good news) from the dealer yet?
Old 10-10-2012 | 07:52 PM

Mercedes Benz C250 2012
I will be honest, I went to the dealership in newmarket - when we left my wife even said that she felt uncomfortable.

I went out of town to buy my car - in Burlington - what a difference. To start I got a much better deal, and was treated well, and was really taken care off.

I would never buy in the city. My friend actually goes to St. Catherines to buy his BMW's - same reason, better deal better service.

Sorry to hear about your situation, if you need a sales-rep recommendation, PM me.

Good luck
Old 10-11-2012 | 01:35 AM

Jetta 1.8T
i got my car today ! i have uploaded photos (which are lop sided for some odd reason) on this link.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-c...ml#post5389677
Old 10-11-2012 | 06:52 PM

C
I bought at mark ham. Thy seem nice