C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

5 min photoshoot

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 04:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C55 ///AMG, 535xi
5 min photoshoot

Took a 5 min break from my architecture project and took some pics of my coupey

Old 10-16-2005, 04:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A bucket on wheels
WOW WHERE DO I START??? PUT YOUR FLAME SUIT ON BUDDY!!!!

1) take off the c32 and the amg badge!!!
2) get bigger rims
3) take the amg off the headrest
4) take the amg off the instrument cluster
5) and last but not least!!! get rid of the wannabe SL side grill!!!

besides that, the car looks clean
Old 10-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Banned

Lol
Old 10-16-2005, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
yeah ima taking my flame suit off, and i think u should put ur *** suit on, stop hatin ur a super hater, its my car, i put w/e the fuc* i wanna put on it

1. you should stop bein a hater
2. you should **** off
3. you should go **** off again
4. stop being a hater again

yeah what if i dun wanna get bigger rims? hahaha "CLK sitting on 20s, ima gangsta gangsta my rides hott oh shieeet oh man ima go on the w203 forums and flame everyone kuz ima gangsta gangsta oh man, besides the lakers are gay
Old 10-16-2005, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
Originally Posted by advans
yeah ima taking my flame suit off, and i think u should put ur *** suit on, stop hatin ur a super hater, its my car, i put w/e the fuc* i wanna put on it

1. you should stop bein a hater
2. you should **** off
3. you should go **** off again
4. stop being a hater again

yeah what if i dun wanna get bigger rims? hahaha "CLK sitting on 20s, ima gangsta gangsta my rides hott oh shieeet oh man ima go on the w203 forums and flame everyone kuz ima gangsta gangsta oh man, besides the lakers are gay

hahaha i was just telling it how it is. Here is a piece fo advice, if you want to post pics of your car expect to have people tell you HONESTLY what they think of it.

Personally i think your car would look 10 times better without the mods you chose to put on your car.
The spoiler looks cool, the clear sidemarkers are very nice, and overall the car is very clean. However the sidegrills cheapen the car. No offence but it looks like a sticker with two grills attached. As far as the c32amg badge, why be a poser??? do you have a c32? no be proud of what you have. Just me .2 cents. Hopefully you wont get as butt hurt this time.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by FIXEDupW209
hahaha i was just telling it how it is. Here is a piece fo advice, if you want to post pics of your car expect to have people tell you HONESTLY what they think of it.

Personally i think your car would look 10 times better without the mods you chose to put on your car.
The spoiler looks cool, the clear sidemarkers are very nice, and overall the car is very clean. However the sidegrills cheapen the car. No offence but it looks like a sticker with two grills attached. As far as the c32amg badge, why be a poser??? do you have a c32? no be proud of what you have. Just me .2 cents. Hopefully you wont get as butt hurt this time.

hahah butt hurt? "i dun need a *** to tear another hole in my ***"
but like i said, its mah ride thats how we roll up in bklyn, and what u said abt the bigger rims, here in NYC, big rims= super dents, better off with the 17", in NYC theres more potholes than anywhere else in the world.

and AMG dont have to be the kompressor amg, as long as i didnt put the V6kompressor on it, letting you know, many classes with the AMG packages come with the amg decal, must be ur first benz, i also have a ML500, E500, S430 4mat and planning to get a CLS500 and a G500 soon
Old 10-16-2005, 05:28 PM

'05 SS Brillant Silver
Ii also have a ML500, E500, S430 4mat and planning to get a CLS500 and a G500 soon
Well if you have all the cash to get those...why didn't you get a real C32 or C55. Better yet, why are you wasting your time in architecture school?? Just curious?
Old 10-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
Stop the name calling. Stop it now.
Old 10-16-2005, 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by jan ken po
Well if you have all the cash to get those...why didn't you get a real C32 or C55. Better yet, why are you wasting your time in architecture school?? Just curious?

hahah if you dont believe that i got the cars, you can search me up at cardomain. i went from a cheep maxima to 4 benzes, hmm i wonder what i do?

yeah architecture school is the sh*t, and besides i love architecture.
Old 10-16-2005, 07:06 PM

beep
saw all that coming
Old 10-16-2005, 07:58 PM

'05 SS Brillant Silver
hahah if you dont believe that i got the cars, you can search me up at cardomain. i went from a cheep maxima to 4 benzes, hmm i wonder what i do?

yeah architecture school is the sh*t, and besides i love architecture.
It wasn't a matter of belief. Hell I can see another one in these pics you posted. Wasn't hatin on you..just trying to understand the rationale behind having all that cash and not buying a real AMG instead of a 230 coupe, badged up to be fake AMG.

I don't really care what it is you do. But again, I don't understand the rationale being apparently successful at whatever it is that you "do"..and yet twiddle away in Arch school.

It just one of those situations where 2+2 aint equalling 4 at the moment.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
The genesis of this mod is a C320 Coupe, not a 230. That said, it's not an AMG, and any MB/BMW car enthusiast knows that MB doesn't sell its C32 AMG SportCoupe in the US.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Banned

Want to make your car hot ?

Take the following off

Mud Flaps they dont look great
AMG Badges

Things to

Better Rims For the Coupe. AMG Rims look good on the Sedans
Bi-Xenons,Clear Fogs, and 05 Tails
Euro Impact Strips
Chrome Door Shells

Last edited by justbuybenz; 10-16-2005 at 08:39 PM.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 167 Likes on 151 Posts
99 E320
I dont really care what people do to their vehicles at all unless I'm in the
process of purchasing. They can put as many badges etc they want,
neon lights, etc. If they feel good when they're driving, that's fine with
me. Having said that, I think your car looks nice....but yeah, the mudflaps
doesn't work for me, though I'm sure during incliment weather, it functions
very well.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:56 PM

C 230K Coupé
I think the car looks great overall. I'm not a fan of the c32 badging, but it's not my car. The SL side vents are a nice touch but i think they look kinda fake to me. Everything else is a plus though.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2002 C230 Coupe(M111)
I kinda like it.

I'd lose the mudflaps. The rear spoiler is certainly interesting. I don't think Ive ever seen one like it. Normally, I don't like the smoked lights....but they look good on a black car.

The side strakes....hmm...I do like the strakes very much thank you, but the grille portion looks a little less than genuine. If your really a fan of this, spend a few hundred and have them done up right. A few snips and a nice recessed grill will be under the strakes. Not flaming you...like I said, I do like em.

I would put the 0 back on. Keep the AMG badge...it pisses off the locals round here. That's reason enought to keep it. Yeah, BIX would look good too! BTW, why is it when some one adds something to his or her car on a C Class Coupe is blasted...when the sedan folks can put the Coupe grilles on there cars, and that's not a wanna be? Or what about the stupid SLR look front ends for the SLK, SL, and CL....that's tacky IMHO. But that gets a pass at MB World. Just food for thought.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by Outland
I kinda like it.

I'd lose the mudflaps. The rear spoiler is certainly interesting. I don't think Ive ever seen one like it. Normally, I don't like the smoked lights....but they look good on a black car.

The side strakes....hmm...I do like the strakes very much thank you, but the grille portion looks a little less than genuine. If your really a fan of this, spend a few hundred and have them done up right. A few snips and a nice recessed grill will be under the strakes. Not flaming you...like I said, I do like em.

I would put the 0 back on. Keep the AMG badge...it pisses off the locals round here. That's reason enought to keep it. Yeah, BIX would look good too! BTW, why is it when some one adds something to his or her car on a C Class Coupe is blasted...when the sedan folks can put the Coupe grilles on there cars, and that's not a wanna be? Or what about the stupid SLR look front ends for the SLK, SL, and CL....that's tacky IMHO. But that gets a pass at MB World. Just food for thought.
yeah I'm thinking of loosing the mudflaps and getting some sorta side skirts, but on another hand, i think i wanna paint the mudflaps body colored? but ehh its so...weird..., I doubt im getting the BI-X, I wanna get the updated headlights with the philips ultinons lols, I think i'm leaving the grille, kuz I'm gon trade this car in prolly within a year or two. lols i love this line... "why is it when some one adds something to his or her car on a C Class Coupe is blasted...when the sedan folks can put the Coupe grilles on there cars, and that's not a wanna be?" the best wanna be out, hottest wanna be out is Saprissa's wanna be c32 amg
Old 10-16-2005, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 ///AMG, 535xi
Originally Posted by jan ken po
It wasn't a matter of belief. Hell I can see another one in these pics you posted. Wasn't hatin on you..just trying to understand the rationale behind having all that cash and not buying a real AMG instead of a 230 coupe, badged up to be fake AMG.

I don't really care what it is you do. But again, I don't understand the rationale being apparently successful at whatever it is that you "do"..and yet twiddle away in Arch school.

It just one of those situations where 2+2 aint equalling 4 at the moment.
well 2+2 equals 4 in my book, lol just arch school is my dream

Originally Posted by raymond g-
I dont really care what people do to their vehicles at all unless I'm in the
process of purchasing. They can put as many badges etc they want,
neon lights, etc. If they feel good when they're driving, that's fine with
me. Having said that, I think your car looks nice....but yeah, the mudflaps
doesn't work for me, though I'm sure during incliment weather, it functions
very well.
yeah the only reason why I had them on in the first place is that the citys so dirty, and everytime i wash my car, 2 days later, theres a bunch of "CRAP" stuck to my sideskirts and rear bumper...just that the mudflaps sorta "prevent" it

Last edited by advans; 10-16-2005 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-16-2005, 10:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
/////AMG
everyone has their own taste when it comes to modifying their cars.

but please, take off the C32 AMG sign. pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 E350 Iridium Silver with pano
This is a pure example of "who cares WTF people think!". Dude, way to show your individuality and style, although I personally wouldn't do it to my car. Question for you? Are you asian???? The reason I ask is because of several things.

1. the asian airfresher bottle stuck on your dash.
2. the desire of having the name brand look (i.e. gucci, Louis Vuitton, etc), but not actually buying the real thing. I too am asian and see it all the time around me (even relatives). They don't want to shell out the cash because either it's too expensive or can't afford it, but want the expensive look.
3. the more decorations/add-ons......the better.

Don't take it personally, it's just an observation and stereotyping you based on the look of your car.

I'm too am having a hard time grasping that you own several MBs, but can't afford a real AMG. Are they really owned by you with title of your name....or does your parents own it. Speak the truth and nothing but the truth buddy.
Pictures don't mean $#%* on carsdomain.....sorry.
If you're really successful=more power too you!

Last edited by NO_WUR_E; 10-17-2005 at 11:44 AM.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:01 PM

2006 C230
Eh, the car looks tacky imo, but it's not mine so who cares. I'll just keep the remarks to myself since other have already said it all. Not that you have to prove anything to anyone but I also agree that something's not right with this picture. You have all these other cars and you bought this coupe? I'm guessing those are mom and dads cars and you live at home and still get to drive them once and awhile so you think they are yours. I've seen people try to pull this off on other forums before and you're just going to make yourself look stupid. You posted pics of your car knowing that people would comment and now you don't like what they are saying so you call them ****. By the way you responded to the posts I would really have to say that i'm guessing what I just wrote is 100% correct because I don't know anyone with cars like those that get so defensive that fast and start calling people names.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:06 PM

The tailights look excellent on your car, nice.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:16 PM

2006 C230
Originally Posted by superduper
The tailights look excellent on your car, nice.
didn't mean to totally bash you, I agree the tails look good also.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:54 PM

2002 w203 C320 Sport Sedan
haha putting in my 2 cents...

overall, i like the car. i think it's fine. modding is an individualistic thing imo and if u like it that's all that matters. advan, sounds like u made the mods based on where u use the car most too so that's always good. i have to agree with the other ppl that u probably don't own 4 benzes b/c u obviously are aware and appreciate amg's so u should own at LEAST one.. i could be wrong though!

people are always going to be critics, and when u put a car on a forum, it's meant to be criticized. u want ppl to judge ur car and give an opinion, and it's not always going to be good. i'm sure there are lots of people on this forum who think i should've went a separate route with my car, but hey it's my car and i'll constantly try to improve it but i know i cannot always please everyone.. so i just need to please myself!

so with that said, all in all, i like ur car and that's my honest opinion. there are little things i would change about it (if it were mine's) and they've already been mentioned. just keep doing what u do advans and eventually u'll end up where u want to be :p
Old 10-17-2005, 03:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1967 Morris Cooper "S", 1983 911SC, 1997 Toyota Tacoma, 1999 HD FXSTB, 1998 C43
opinions

You wanted opinions...for better or for worse you got 'em. So deal with it... I'm with "NO_WUR_E" BTW.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 5 min photoshoot