C-Class (W203) 2001-2007, C160, C180, C200, C220, C230, C240, C270, C280, C300, C320, C230K, C350, Coupe

Group Buy W203 K8 front bumpers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 10:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
EUropean Freaks
Exclamation Group Buy W203 K8 front bumpers

This is an official group buy for the W203 Brabus K8 Front bumper.The price is $499 .add USD$199.00for shipping.

add USD$80.00 for the angel eyes foglights.

Deposit is $200 per person.

This kits will consist:Front replacement bumper,Rear Replacement bumper,sideskirts and rear diffuser.USD$80 for the angel eyes foglamps.

minimum of 10 order of bodykits.
will shipp to USA Only.

Other countries,Please email me for the quotation.

port to port service.
takes 3-5 weeks delivery time.

material made of GPFRP.

Here all the information that all the members need to know:

1:Do you guarantee fitment?

Due to the nature of fiberglass and GFPRP, we do not guarantee fitment. All our products are made to the closest OEM standards possible, but since they are all hand made minor difference can occur. Also with the vast possibilities of why products do not fit perfectly, such as accidents, heat, poor installation, etc, it is very difficult to guarantee perfect fitment. We do however, guarantee satisfaction on our products.So GPFRP and Fiberglass are 100% repairable and fixeable.

2: Why does my kit not fit perfectly?

Due to the nature of fiberglass and GPFRP, we cannot guarantee fitment. All our products are made to the closest OEM standards possible, but since they are all hand made minor difference can occur. Also with the vast possibilities of why products do not fit perfectly, such as accidents, heat, poor installation, etc, it is very difficult to guarantee perfect fitment. We do however, guarantee satisfaction on our products.So GPFRP and Fiberglass are 100% repairable and fixeable.

3: Do I need to remove the reinforcement bar?

The removal of the reinforcement bar may be necessary for the fitment of our aftermarket products. In some instances the reinforcement bar may only need to be trimmed down for fitment of our products.

4: Is it hard to install these products?

For an experience body man, it is very simple to install our products. This is not always the case for body shops that have no experience in installing after market body kits. Even though you might feel you have the experience and knowledge to install it yourself, we do not recommend for any of our customers to install the products themselves. Please be advised that our recommendation is to take it to a professional. If the body shop is going to charge you anything over $1000 to paint and install, you are probably better off finding another source.

5:What kind of body shop should I have this kit installed by?

When looking for a body shop to install your kit, look for one with experience in doing such installations. A body shop with 30 years experience in doing collision work but no experience in aftermarket body kits is not recommended. It would be better to take the kit to a body shop with just 2 years in business but specialize in installing aftermarket body kits.

6: Do you do Western union,paypal or international money wire transfer?

yes, western union,paypal,or international payment are acceptable.

7:Why do you ask for the credit cards customer numbers?

To prevent the use of fraud over the internet, we need this number to verify all information provided to us.

7B: I do not have a credit card what other forms of payment do you accept?

We accept money orders, cashiers checks, personal and company checks, cash, and Paypal. We also have recently added check over the phone where you do not have to mail in your personal and company checks.

8: Do you provide COD?

No, all purchases are made on a pre-pay bases. Orders must be paid in 50%before they get processed.

9: Are these products street legal?

Some of the products we provide are for off-road use only. Please check with your local police department for laws governing your area.

10: Do your kits come painted?

No, our kits do not come painted. Since the possibility of different shades of each color, it is almost impossible for us to color match your car, when your car is not sitting in front of us. Thus we recommend you take it to a professional body shop to have the kits prepped, primed, and painted.

11: What kind of fiberglass and GPFRP do you guys use?

All our products are made with the highest quality standards: Strong, durable, smooth surface, and great fitment.

12: How long is shipping?

Actual shipping time from our ware house to any destination in the US is approximately 3-5 week days. The total shipping time can vary according to the availability of the products ordered. We have a 95% fill rate on orders so most products leave our warehouse within 1-3 business days.

13:Do you do any kind of express shipping?

Since all our shipping is done by sea Freight, we do not provide express shipping, simply because it is too expensive.
ill help all the members by reducing the total amount so you guys wont get charge alots.

Here are the pic of the actual bumper on the vehicle.
what you see what you get,

here are the link to see the bumper sit on the car :https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=123850

Thank you very much for your time reading it and understanding.Please dont hesitate to email me felix@euro-passion.com

Best Regards
Felix

Europassion
Attached Thumbnails Group Buy W203 K8 front bumpers-w203-custom-k8-front-bumper.jpg   Group Buy W203 K8 front bumpers-w203-custom-k8-front-bumper-2.jpg  

Last edited by dronellis; 11-09-2005 at 11:46 PM.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
What fog lights go with this kit?

Also, do you sell the side slat pieces separately or are they included or do you sell both integrated and non-integrated?

How much is the entire kit going to cost?

Last edited by drexappeal; 11-09-2005 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C230 Kompressor
Hi,

Is it possible to produce a brabus k8 bumper for the c230 sportcoupe?? If yes, how much will it cost including shipping to the US?

Figured I'd ask. Thanks!
Old 11-09-2005, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by drexappeal
What fog lights go with this kit?

Also, do you sell the side slat pieces separately or are they included or do you sell both integrated and non-integrated?

How much is the entire kit going to cost?

angel eyes foglights.
what do you mean side slat pieces?vents?
let me know k
thnx
Old 11-09-2005, 11:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by joesc230
Hi,

Is it possible to produce a brabus k8 bumper for the c230 sportcoupe?? If yes, how much will it cost including shipping to the US?

Figured I'd ask. Thanks!

yes..everythings possible buddy.

thnx

Ep
Old 11-09-2005, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
lets start guys,

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6;
7:
8:
9:
10:

Ep
Old 11-10-2005, 12:07 AM

c_klasse
Hey Felix do you have a picture of the side skirts & rear bumper with diffuser?
Nice bumper you made there Felix I get it on monday.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A box on 4 wheels
so 778$ for everything correct? 200$ deposit.. etc etc
Old 11-10-2005, 12:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by c_klasse
Hey Felix do you have a picture of the side skirts & rear bumper with diffuser?
Nice bumper you made there Felix I get it on monday.

wow so fast man....u got already buddy the front bumper?

what sideskirts,rear bumper and diffuser that you are talking about?
when are you going to install?
let me know k

thnx

EP
Old 11-10-2005, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by Cappa26
so 778$ for everything correct? 200$ deposit.. etc etc

yeap yeap..deposit USD$200 only.
once we reach 5 peoples,ill start making the kits for 5 peoples.

let me know k

thnx

best regards
Old 11-10-2005, 08:35 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 C300
Originally Posted by dronellis

thnx

Ep
To further his question - will you make one for the coupe, and how much $$?
Old 11-10-2005, 10:06 AM

05 C55, 01 C240, 00 Discovery
"This kits will consist:Front replacement bumper,Rear Replacement bumper,sideskirts and rear diffuser.USD$80 for the angel eyes foglamps."

so is it only for the front bumper or the whole kit??????
Old 11-10-2005, 12:30 PM

2002 C230 Kompressor

thnx

Ep
OK...well then, how much would it cost me? the same amount? when could this piece be done? I figured that you'd have to make a new piece, no? I just figure this since the headlights and fenders sizes/shape are different on a coupe than on a sedan
Old 11-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Midnight Blue 2004.5 C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. 2002 w210 E320, 2009 w211 E350 Sport
angel eyes foglights.
what do you mean side slat pieces?vents?
let me know k
thnx
Angel Eye foglights made by what company? (PIAA, HELLA, etc, etc...)

What I mean by side slats are the pieces that you integrated into the sides of the front bumper. I've attached one of your pictures with a red circle around what I'm referring to. In your other thread, you didn't have this piece on and I was wondering if you would be willing to fabricate these separately and sell them (without the bumper)?

Also is your pricing in your first post is a little mis-leading. You started the thread by saying:

This is an official group buy for the W203 Brabus K8 Front bumper.The price is $499 .add USD$199.00for shipping.
add USD$80.00 for the angel eyes foglights.
Then you go on to say:
Deposit is $200 per person.

This kits will consist:Front replacement bumper,Rear Replacement bumper,sideskirts and rear diffuser.USD$80 for the angel eyes foglamps.
So just to clarify, right now you are starting a group buy for the front bumper only.
- Price is set at $778 total (including foglights and shipping) Does that include the sideskirts and rear bumper or just the front bumper? You said this is a group buy for the front bumper, but then go on to mention the side skirts, rear bumper, etc...

$200 deposit required to get into the group buy, but the price doesn't really seem like a "great" deal to me. For $120 more you can get an "Authentic" Expression Front Bumper.

Please clarify when you get the chance, Felix.

Thanks.

drex
Attached Thumbnails Group Buy W203 K8 front bumpers-w203-custom-k8-front-bumper-2.jpg  
Old 11-10-2005, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Also forgot to ask you if there is going to be grille pieces included with this kit or if we're responsible for getting our own grille pieces?
Old 11-10-2005, 01:25 PM

Also forgot to ask you if there is going to be grille pieces included with this kit or if we're responsible for getting our own grille pieces?
Nice kit !! If i didnt love my AMG style kit so much i would love to own that bumper
Old 11-10-2005, 02:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks

Front mesh will be included with no additional charge..FREEBIE!!!
Old 11-10-2005, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by valdes
"This kits will consist:Front replacement bumper,Rear Replacement bumper,sideskirts and rear diffuser.USD$80 for the angel eyes foglamps."

so is it only for the front bumper or the whole kit??????

FRONT BUMPER ONLY......
Old 11-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Front mesh will be included with no additional charge..FREEBIE!!!
Felix, not sure if you saw my other post, but could you clarify if this group buy is for the front bumper only or for the entire kit?

-EDIT- just saw your reply to Julio-
If this is for the bumper only, how much are you looking to sell the whole kit?

Also, are the angel eye foglights exactly like the ones that are on the Brabus CLK (w209) (quad fogs) or just single (1 each side)?

Thanks.

drex

Last edited by drexappeal; 11-10-2005 at 02:55 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by Kenzmbz
Nice kit !! If i didnt love my AMG style kit so much i would love to own that bumper
I agree!

I think the only downside to this bumper is
1:Do you guarantee fitment?

Due to the nature of fiberglass and GFPRP, we do not guarantee fitment. All our products are made to the closest OEM standards possible, but since they are all hand made minor difference can occur. Also with the vast possibilities of why products do not fit perfectly, such as accidents, heat, poor installation, etc, it is very difficult to guarantee perfect fitment. We do however, guarantee satisfaction on our products.So GPFRP and Fiberglass are 100% repairable and fixeable.

2: Why does my kit not fit perfectly?

Due to the nature of fiberglass and GPFRP, we cannot guarantee fitment. All our products are made to the closest OEM standards possible, but since they are all hand made minor difference can occur. Also with the vast possibilities of why products do not fit perfectly, such as accidents, heat, poor installation, etc, it is very difficult to guarantee perfect fitment. We do however, guarantee satisfaction on our products.So GPFRP and Fiberglass are 100% repairable and fixeable.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Angel Eye foglights made by what company? (PIAA, HELLA, etc, etc...)

What I mean by side slats are the pieces that you integrated into the sides of the front bumper. I've attached one of your pictures with a red circle around what I'm referring to. In your other thread, you didn't have this piece on and I was wondering if you would be willing to fabricate these separately and sell them (without the bumper)?

Also is your pricing in your first post is a little mis-leading. You started the thread by saying:

Then you go on to say:

So just to clarify, right now you are starting a group buy for the front bumper only.
- Price is set at $778 total (including foglights and shipping) Does that include the sideskirts and rear bumper or just the front bumper? You said this is a group buy for the front bumper, but then go on to mention the side skirts, rear bumper, etc...

$200 deposit required to get into the group buy, but the price doesn't really seem like a "great" deal to me. For $120 more you can get an "Authentic" Expression Front Bumper.

Please clarify when you get the chance, Felix.

Thanks.

drex

Drex,

yes deposit are required for this kits.well everythings is up to you guys this forum.cant push it to buy the kits if you said that..
you like then you get it..you dont like it then dont buy it..simple.

you cant get just the vents.you have to get the front bumper.

please look on the first thread that I mention. ONLY FRONT BUMPER..I didnt mentioned anythings regarding the sideskirts,rear bumper or even the rear diffuser.
one of my friend post the wrong reply buddy..Sorry for that

thnx

EP

Last edited by dronellis; 11-10-2005 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

please look on the first thread that I mention. ONLY FRONT BUMPER..I didnt mentioned anythings regarding the sideskirts,rear bumper or even the rear diffuser.
On your first post, I got the quote from you. Just wanted to clarify because you mentioned the front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts and rear valance and that's where I got confused.

If the price is for the bumper only, I'll have to reconsider.

Thanks for the clarification.

drex
Old 11-10-2005, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Any pictures of the foglights?
Old 11-10-2005, 03:27 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 G63 AMG, 2019 G550
I want to see the finished product. Meaning, I want to see it painted and fully installed on a car.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EUropean Freaks
Originally Posted by C240-Merc
I want to see the finished product. Meaning, I want to see it painted and fully installed on a car.

then u will have to wait till my friend with this Nick name :c_klasse install on his car.

thnx

EP

Last edited by dronellis; 11-10-2005 at 03:34 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Group Buy W203 K8 front bumpers